LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

ARK vs Auburn

Score 10-0 Razorbacks..

Auburn is down in the 1st QT..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

10-7 Auburn still down but the games still early..

Quote:
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Time Served

Wow, Mustain is playing really well.... Hopefully they can pull off the upset...

SC300 5spd

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 12:13 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsr20de
Wow, Mustain is playing really well.... Hopefully they can pull off the upset...
I don't know about that. Its more like he's just doing what he can to not fuck it up. Auburn got a slow start in the 1st half, but they'll crank it up here and pull away.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

Na he's playing a pretty solid game against a Good Defense...

Did you see that trick play ARK just ran

Quote:
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Time Served

Houston Nutt is a fucking maniac. Did you guys see that trick play bullshit? haha

SC300 5spd
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Time Served

24-10 ark

SC300 5spd
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

cartman is going to skeet his pants if ARK holds the lead and texsucks loses..

Quote:
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 12:36 PM

Arkansas is playing a great game. They are looking pretty solid all around.

That trick play was awesome with the little guy crouching forward while the line was setting up.

Auburn is def having some issues... they get a few plays to work but just can't seem to finish a solid drive.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Lifer

Arkansas!!!! WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE RAZERBACKS
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 01:04 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Well, barring a total meltdown by Arkisaw, Auburn is gonna lose this game. That is a HUGE upset as Auburn would slide down to at least #8 behind Texas. Big help for Texas, especially if they win today against OU.

Remember, Florida has to play LSU today so Texas could jump at least 2 spots today on upsets if they win.
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Well, barring a total meltdown by Arkisaw, Auburn is gonna lose this game. That is a HUGE upset as Auburn would slide down to at least #8 behind Texas. Big help for Texas, especially if they win today against OU.

Remember, Florida has to play LSU today so Texas could jump at least 2 spots today on upsets if they win.
LSU is falling apart LOL
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:40 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Sip owes Pig BIGTIME.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 05:02 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
LSU is falling apart LOL

Tim Tebow for "backup" Heisman?

2/2, 36 yards, 2 TD 0 INT

6 rushes, 30 yards, 1 TD

Fuck.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 08:23 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
cartman is going to skeet his pants if ARK holds the lead and texsucks loses..
LMAO

I was happy as hell that they won that game, I told you all that ark plays the tigers tuff. there is a reason why ark has the number 1 rushing team, they ran all over the tigers, I just wish I would have recorded it, I got up late and had to be at work so I took off with out setting it up to record.
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 08:24 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
I don't know about that. Its more like he's just doing what he can to not fuck it up. Auburn got a slow start in the 1st half, but they'll crank it up here and pull away.
he has a better record than your boy mccoy

he isn't asked to win the games he is asked to maintain the flow and learn as he goes. he is a true freshman after all.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 08:25 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
LMAO

I was happy as hell that they won that game, I told you all that ark plays the tigers tuff. there is a reason why ark has the number 1 rushing team, they ran all over the tigers, I just wish I would have recorded it, I got up late and had to be at work so I took off with out setting it up to record.
Chris, I watched the whole thing and I was completely stunned. It looked like Auburn had stunt doubles in there in uniform because it sure did not look like the team that beat LSU.

I knew that Auburn's offense relied too much on Kenny Irons' success and that game proved it.

Now I get to hear it from all my Arkisaw relatives. I could care less other than it helps out Texas in a big way.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 08:27 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Chris, I watched the whole thing and I was completely stunned. It looked like Auburn had stunt doubles in there in uniform because it sure did not look like the team that beat LSU.

I knew that Auburn's offense relied too much on Kenny Irons' success and that game proved it.

Now I get to hear it from all my Arkisaw relatives. I could care less other than it helps out Texas in a big way.
michiagan won't lose so you need osu florida wvu and usc all to lose
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 08:30 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Florida will drop at least one in SEC play.

WVU will get beat by Louisville.

USC will lose to either Oregon, Cal, or Notre Dame.

I could care less who wins against OSU and Michigan.
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-08-2006, 01:47 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Florida will drop at least one in SEC play.

WVU will get beat by Louisville.

USC will lose to either Oregon, Cal, or Notre Dame.

I could care less who wins against OSU and Michigan.
if osu loses they will still be number 2 in the polls
they beat teaxas easy so voters won't let them slide past texas
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-08-2006, 07:54 PM
CEO of......

Quote:

I'd rather tOSU win out, that would give Texas the best chance to get to the BCS title game.

Florida has to get by the rest of the SEC plus the SEC Championship game, won't be easy.

WVU "should" get beat by Lousiville or anybody else who can stop the run. I'm picking Rutgers to handle this

USC could drop 2 games this year. Better chance from either Oregon or Cal rather than ND though. If you've watched the past 2 weeks you'd know why i say this, not just hating.

Plus, i'm pulling for MIZZU to run the table, that way it'll make Texas beating them in the Big12 title game look that much better. Especially if some how UT jumps wvu during the season and this does happen, it'll make it that much harder for voters to my wvu in from of UT. Then we could hear WVU fans bitch, and i would laugh
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-08-2006, 07:56 PM
CEO of......

oh, and btw GOOD JOB HOGS!!
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-09-2006, 12:28 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
I'd rather tOSU win out, that would give Texas the best chance to get to the BCS title game.

Florida has to get by the rest of the SEC plus the SEC Championship game, won't be easy.

WVU "should" get beat by Lousiville or anybody else who can stop the run. I'm picking Rutgers to handle this

USC could drop 2 games this year. Better chance from either Oregon or Cal rather than ND though. If you've watched the past 2 weeks you'd know why i say this, not just hating.

Plus, i'm pulling for MIZZU to run the table, that way it'll make Texas beating them in the Big12 title game look that much better. Especially if some how UT jumps wvu during the season and this does happen, it'll make it that much harder for voters to my wvu in from of UT. Then we could hear WVU fans bitch, and i would laugh
actualy if florida beats auburn then all arkansas has to do is win the games they are supposed to win and they get to the sec championship game and would play florida and I don't think they can stop all that speed on O. so next week more or less makes or breaks the the UT chances.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement