DFW Mustang Forums banner

Ummm where's the UT game????

320 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  ZYouL8R 
#1 ·
My boyfriend is at the game and says the rain delay is over, but it's not back on TV! WTF?! Are they not gonna put it back on?? :(

#4 ·
Yahoo has the play-by-play on right now. Texas is up 37-14 with 2:53 left in the 4th quarter. Its 4th and 3 with Iowa St. on their own 44.

#5 ·
37-14 Final.

The injury bug sure did try to bite Texas today with both Selvin Young and Brian Robison going down in the game. Hopefully they will be alright and be healthy for the RRS. I'm sure Mack takes it pretty easy next week and rests some of the starters against 1-AA Sam Houston St.

#6 ·
SVTVenom said:
37-14 Final.

The injury bug sure did try to bite Texas today with both Selvin Young and Brian Robison going down in the game. Hopefully they will be alright and be healthy for the RRS. I'm sure Mack takes it pretty easy next week and rests some of the starters against 1-AA Sam Houston St.
So what happened to Brian? I know it was his knee, but did anyone chime in and say what the tests said?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.