Vince Young is in the game against San Diego - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Vince Young is in the game against San Diego

just fyi for the Horn fans..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Raiden Wins
 
def1eppard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Earthrealm
Posts: 4,045
This is gonna be such an ugly game.
def1eppard is offline  
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by def1eppard
This is gonna be such an ugly game.
LT just broke Pac-Mans ankles on that last run of his..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
 
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 04:49 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Anyone got the odds on the Titans having the #1 overall pick next year? I bet they are pretty damn high. Jeez that teams' offensive and defensive line sucks donkey dick.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Raiden Wins
 
def1eppard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Earthrealm
Posts: 4,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Anyone got the odds on the Titans having the #1 overall pick next year? I bet they are pretty damn high. Jeez that teams' offensive and defensive line sucks donkey dick.
No way. Oakland all the way. Well I forgot that was San Diego last week too. What kinda schedule does San Diego have?!

def1eppard is offline  
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
his 1st td pass....almost a shutout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:06 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by def1eppard
No way. Oakland all the way. Well I forgot that was San Diego last week too. What kinda schedule does San Diego have?!
Perfect strike to Bennett for VY's first NFL regular season passing TD.

Like I have stated in earlier threads: Kerry Collins sucks, Volek is trade bait rumored to be going to San Diego after this game, and VY needs to have more play time with the 1st string guys in actual game situations.

Last edited by SVTVenom; 09-17-2006 at 05:14 PM.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:08 PM
CHAMPION
 
Bullitt3246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 4,209
fuckin sux! I have SD for my Defense. They had a damn shut out going!


2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
Bullitt3246 is offline  
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Perfect strike to Bennett for VY's first NFL regular season passing TD.

Like I have stated in earlier threads: Kerry Collins sucks, Volek is trade bait rumored to be going to San Diego after this game, and VY needs to have more play time with the 1st string guys in actual game situations.
So what is your favorite NFL team now?
Pro Trash is offline  
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:19 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
So what is your favorite NFL team now?
Cowboys.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Cowboys.
OKAY so your favorite NFL team in the Cowboys and your favorite NFL player is VY. Then your favorite CFL player must be Ricky Williams?
Pro Trash is offline  
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:28 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
OKAY so your favorite NFL team in the Cowboys and your favorite NFL player is VY. Then your favorite CFL player must be Ricky Williams?
I don't keep up with CFL and I could honestly care less what RW is doing right now as he's ruined what could have been the greatest RB career in the history of the NFL.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:29 PM
not exclude
 
exlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 9,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
OKAY so your favorite NFL team in the Cowboys and your favorite NFL player is VY. Then your favorite CFL player must be Ricky Williams?
So what if it is? I'm not one to normally side with Venom, but I know personally that I FAR prefer College ball to pro...so all my favorite pro players are from my favorite college teams.
exlude is offline  
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 06:36 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
OKAY so your favorite NFL team in the Cowboys and your favorite NFL player is VY. Then your favorite CFL player must be Ricky Williams?
Or you could just be a fan of whatever damn team or individual players you want.

There's no alumni status for the pro's chief
davidaustin is offline  
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaustin
Or you could just be a fan of whatever damn team or individual players you want.

There's no alumni status for the pro's chief
Didn't say there was shithead
Pro Trash is offline  
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
So what if it is? I'm not one to normally side with Venom, but I know personally that I FAR prefer College ball to pro...so all my favorite pro players are from my favorite college teams.
I am with you I don't care for Pro versus college I do like to watch certain players in the NFL versus teams in college. I of course like pulling Venoms chain to you guys are so simple at times you should know I am just giving Venom shit.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 06:59 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I am with you I don't care for Pro versus college I do like to watch certain players in the NFL versus teams in college. I of course like pulling Venoms chain to you guys are so simple at times you should know I am just giving Venom shit.
It's getting REALLY old and annoying. Aren't you like 60? I'd be pissed if you were my kids teacher. Grow up
Brittstang 5.0 is offline  
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittstang 5.0
It's getting REALLY old and annoying. Aren't you like 60? I'd be pissed if you were my kids teacher. Grow up
I think he's 50.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 07:28 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Didn't say there was shithead
Then why do you continue to connect the dots to players going pro from UT.

You say he can root for anyone he wants but you bag on him for liking VY, but being a fan of the cowboys. Pick a side... you can't play both.

You say you're 'pulling his chain' and you are just as guilty.

Grow up
davidaustin is offline  
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
its gettin annoying with both of these guys..they should just blow each other and say sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 08:07 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
I think he's 50.
Eh, just as bad.
Brittstang 5.0 is offline  
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 11:38 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaustin
Then why do you continue to connect the dots to players going pro from UT.

You say he can root for anyone he wants but you bag on him for liking VY, but being a fan of the cowboys. Pick a side... you can't play both.

You say you're 'pulling his chain' and you are just as guilty.

Grow up
Never said I wasn't guilty who voted you the forum police, I don't see you stepping up when he is bagging on people so you are also invited to shut the fuck up. By the way welcome to a public forum if you don't like what you read stop fucking reading dumb ass
Pro Trash is offline  
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittstang 5.0
It's getting REALLY old and annoying. Aren't you like 60? I'd be pissed if you were my kids teacher. Grow up
Hopefully you'll spare society from that and select to not have children. I think it is funny that you all whom are so "grown up" take this so serious and reply if it is so beneath you, LOL. I mean if my words get to you at this point god help you if I ever chose to light you up.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
its gettin annoying with both of these guys..they should just blow each other and say sorry...
You know I have defended your Sooner's to him constantly like Bomar but no more, I guess I can laugh at you come the Cotton Bowl.
Pro Trash is offline  
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Lifer
 
LannyN9NE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaustin
Then why do you continue to connect the dots to players going pro from UT.

You say he can root for anyone he wants but you bag on him for liking VY, but being a fan of the cowboys. Pick a side... you can't play both.

You say you're 'pulling his chain' and you are just as guilty.

Grow up
Really it goes both ways. The arguement that A&M can't produce a QB in the NFL is retarded, see other thread on Simms.
LannyN9NE is offline  
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 09:12 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Never said I wasn't guilty
Good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
who voted you the forum police, I don't see you stepping up when he is bagging on people so you are also invited to shut the fuck up. By the way welcome to a public forum if you don't like what you read stop fucking reading dumb ass
The shit flies both ways... why do you always get so worked up when people start bagging on you??

Point is that you will defend tooth and nail any point you make and so will Venom. you two are the same guy, but for differnent schools.
davidaustin is offline  
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaustin
Good to know.



The shit flies both ways... why do you always get so worked up when people start bagging on you??

Point is that you will defend tooth and nail any point you make and so will Venom. you two are the same guy, but for differnent schools.
Yeah but I graduated from mine
Pro Trash is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome