Chris Simms... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

Chris Simms...

what a joke ... his stats for today against ATL...

28/53
313yards
0TD 3 INT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Raiden Wins

Tampa Bay SUCKS. Joey Galloway had 155 yards but no TDs. Lots of interesting stuff happening today. DeAngelo Williams is showing up Deshaun Foster for Carolina's staring rushing job.

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 04:50 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

I believe they are down 2 starting offensive linemen, one of which is an OU product. He's got no protection and Carnell Williams isn't running the ball for shit either.

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I believe they are down 2 starting offensive linemen, one of which is an OU product. He's got no protection and Carnell Williams isn't running the ball for shit either.
Once again proof that you will defend anyone associated with the Horns no matter how bad of a game they have . I also see how you somehow are able to justify in that small mind of yours that it is the fault of a former Sooner. You are the ultimate sports CARD on this site.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:08 PM

with no O-line those stats aren't all that bad.

3 INT's doesn't ever look good on the stat sheet, but 52% comp. for 300+ is a hell of alot better than a number of starters are putting up so far this year.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:18 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Once again proof that you will defend anyone associated with the Horns no matter how bad of a game they have . I also see how you somehow are able to justify in that small mind of yours that it is the fault of a former Sooner. You are the ultimate sports CARD on this site.
Remind me again where there is any A&M QB doing anything in the NFL. Oh, thats right, there aren't any.

I think you must have had a brain fart and forgot that he led the Bucs to the playoffs last year after Griese went down.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Remind me again where there is any A&M QB doing anything in the NFL. Oh, thats right, there aren't any.

I think you must have had a brain fart and forgot that he led the Bucs to the playoffs last year after Griese went down.
I didn't realize you fired up the magic time machine and decided to travel a few months back. I wasn't even bashing Simms he had a bad game,sorta, good yards bad INT's, it happens. I find it funny that you blame a player who is affiliated with the Sooners for this loss. I made no mention of any other players so try real hard to focus on your bullshit and step out of the time machine, jackass!
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

I like Chris Simms, he helped OU win so many Red River Shoot outs..

Quote:
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:25 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
I didn't realize you fired up the magic time machine and decided to travel a few months back. I wasn't even bashing Simms he had a bad game,sorta, good yards bad INT's, it happens. I find it funny that you blame a player who is affiliated with the Sooners for this loss. I made no mention of any other players so try real hard to focus on your bullshit and step out of the time machine, jackass!
No, its just another topic you have no room to speak on seeing as how no A&M QB is doing anything in the NFL right now.

Reggie McNeal couldn't even make Cincy's practice squad this year as a WR.

I simply mentioned the fact that one of the lineman out was an OU draftee. I never said it was 100% his fault for the Bucs getting their asses handed to them in their first 2 games.

Keep grasping at air....
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
No, its just another topic you have no room to speak on seeing as how no A&M QB is doing anything in the NFL right now.

So because no A&M qb is in the NFL he can't say that a UT qb sucks in the NFL?
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:41 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
So because no A&M qb is in the NFL he can't say that a UT qb sucks in the NFL?
He can say what he wants, but thats pretty much kettle/pot/black IMHO.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 06:12 PM

Quote:
He can say what he wants, but thats pretty much kettle/pot/black IMHO.
Yeah harding is turning out lots of big time QB's in the NFL . In order for this to be a pot and kettle issue I'd need to be arguing with a UT alumni versus a bandwagon leader.
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Meeeeooowww

The Bucs need Major Applewhite.
I tried telling everyone here in TPA that he was going to suck. lol

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 07:30 PM

Quote:
In order for this to be a pot and kettle issue I'd need to be arguing with a UT alumni versus a bandwagon leader.
VTech search anyone??
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 07:29 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN
The Bucs need Major Applewhite.
I was cracking up with the ESPN crew still kissing up to that SPARE while he's a 20 something Offensive Coor. for RICE.

Chris Simms would be in Major's same place if his last name wasn't Simms.
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaustin
VTech search anyone??
Well let's I grew up in Roanoke, Virginia 30 miles from VaTech. I attended two semesters at Tech, my Grand Father,Dad, Step Mom, Uncle Richard, Uncle David, Uncle Marty, Aunt Susan, Aunt Cathy, older brother, his wife, both sisters (one is currently a freshman there) and 6 cousins, have attended Va Tech. My family even has a prime reserved tailgate spot there, I can dig up some pics from my days at Tech sporting my Tech gear if you'd like. So actually according to most on here if I simpy grew up liking them or know anyone who worked, attended, died, fell down drunk or was kicked out of Va Tech I am not considered a Band Wagon member
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Well let's I grew up in Roanoke, Virginia 30 miles from VaTech. I attended two semesters at Tech, my Grand Father,Dad, Step Mom, Uncle Richard, Uncle David, Uncle Marty, Aunt Susan, Aunt Cathy, older brother, his wife, both sisters (one is currently a freshman there) and 6 cousins, have attended Va Tech. My family even has a prime reserved tailgate spot there, I can dig up some pics from my days at Tech sporting my Tech gear if you'd like. So actually according to most on here if I simpy grew up liking them or know anyone who worked, attended, died, fell down drunk or was kicked out of Va Tech I am not considered a Band Wagon member
Great story

Who gives a shit if you didn't graduate from there.

I believe YOU are one of the chief players of the 'alumni' card.

Hell, now I even wonder if you even spent any real time at A&M.

Your arguements are always double sided. You say people can only be 'alumni' to support a team and then you totally go against what you've said.

Pick one or just get off the damn 'alumni' kick.

Anyone can support, follow, watch, feel a part of any damn team they want.

Last edited by davidaustin; 09-18-2006 at 09:21 AM.
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Very Interesting

can't you just root for who ever the fuck you feel like?

I guess I'm not a "real fan" because I pretty much root for whomever is on my fantasy team. I went to A&M, and I root for them. I will never root for TU, only because that's how I was raised. Great Grandfather was class of 1917??ish at A&M, and I'll be damned if anyone cheered for the teasips in front of that man. Even when Texas played USC, I just had to go for USC, simply because of the old man's wishes.

Cheer for whomever you want, enjoy the game, I don't care if you went to the school or not. I don't care if you are a bandwagon jumping, mutha fucker. Who cares. But quit acting like you guys are the end all be all fucking sports gurus. If you were, you'd be doing it for a living.

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Great story

Who gives a shit if you didn't graduate from there.

I believe YOU are one of the chief players of the 'alumni' card.

Hell, now I even wonder if you even spent any real time at A&M.

Your arguements are always double sided. You say people can only be 'alumni' to support a team and then you totally go against what you've said.

Pick one or just get off the damn 'alumni' kick.

Anyone can support, follow, watch, feel a part of any damn team they want.
I wonder if you spent any real time a UT ? Like you said anyone can support any team they like I never said they couldn't, if this is all to much for you then feel free to stop reading, it seems to really get to you which is the entire point of bringing up the subject to begin with, LOL. If you were around last year then you recall I didn't start the bandwagon theme Hookem did and Venom jumped on also. No one on here ever stays on topic anyhow , you are just too ignorant to figure this out I suppose. Oh by the way we all nit pick, whatever we can come up with seems like it works to most. Some do it to justify their position even if it is in their own mind, I do it just to get a rise out of others and Venom has made himself an easy target. I haven't disagreed with you on any of your points and I never said SVTVenom couldn't root for whomever he so loved. I just decided to patronize him for said fan ship. I also am not concerned with your opinion but I do enjoy the arguing so babble away dumbass!
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 01:43 PM

Quote:
I wonder if you spent any real time a UT ? Like you said anyone can support any team they like I never said they couldn't, if this is all to much for you then feel free to stop reading, it seems to really get to you which is the entire point of bringing up the subject to begin with, LOL. If you were around last year then you recall I didn't start the bandwagon theme Hookem did and Venom jumped on also. No one on here ever stays on topic anyhow , you are just too ignorant to figure this out I suppose. Oh by the way we all nit pick, whatever we can come up with seems like it works to most. Some do it to justify their position even if it is in their own mind, I do it just to get a rise out of others and Venom has made himself an easy target. I haven't disagreed with you on any of your points and I never said SVTVenom couldn't root for whomever he so loved. I just decided to patronize him for said fan ship. I also am not concerned with your opinion but I do enjoy the arguing so babble away dumbass!

Oh it's not too much... For one, I know just as well as anyone else that it's friendly banter back and forth. it doesn't 'get' to me, and I could care less.

All I have done over the past few threads is point out your blatent hypocrisies regarding how you portray Venom. Like I said in the other thread... you're the same guy... just differnent teams.
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Oh it's not too much... For one, I know just as well as anyone else that it's friendly banter back and forth. it doesn't 'get' to me, and I could care less.

All I have done over the past few threads is point out your blatent hypocrisies regarding how you portray Venom. Like I said in the other thread... you're the same guy... just differnent teams.
Yeah but what fun would it be to talk about me when I can talk about him?
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 01:45 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Yeah harding is turning out lots of big time QB's in the NFL . In order for this to be a pot and kettle issue I'd need to be arguing with a UT alumni versus a bandwagon leader.
You two just need to fuck each other and get it over with as much as you ride each other's asses.

post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
You two just need to fuck each other and get it over with as much as you ride each other's asses.
I am not sure how the Pitt fans male bond but the local Texas college fans tend to NOT move towards butt sex. Stop trying to push your homo erotic fantasies on everyone, turd!
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 04:08 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
I was cracking up with the ESPN crew still kissing up to that SPARE while he's a 20 something Offensive Coor. for RICE.

Chris Simms would be in Major's same place if his last name wasn't Simms.

Spare???? so it's NOT impressive to be in your late 20's and being an OC?? Yeah, sure it's not.

Hell, he's probably smarter than all of us in this measly sports forum put together. And YES, that includes you Maston.
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2006, 04:13 PM

Applewhite was always considered a true student of the game. His physical limitations kept him out of the pros.

He's long been considered to be a good future prospect for coaching
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 06:47 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
Spare???? so it's NOT impressive to be in your late 20's and being an OC?? Yeah, sure it's not.

Hell, he's probably smarter than all of us in this measly sports forum put together. And YES, that includes you Maston.

Yeah, but I don't remember EVERYONE hyping up his Sports knowledge . . . seems like everyone thought he was the best PLAYER ever, not best future coach ever.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 08:32 AM
I drive a fookin Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe

LOL. Maston is a professional poster of useless knowledge here in the Sports Forum. Now that is impressive!
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:
Yeah, but I don't remember EVERYONE hyping up his Sports knowledge . . . seems like everyone thought he was the best PLAYER ever, not best future coach ever.
He couldn't do much worse than Simms.
The talks shows here in Tampa are tearing him a new asshole...lmao
Tried to tell them he was the antichrist.

post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

espn cracked a joke about Chris Simms about Major isnt there to help him out
Majory AW > Simms

Quote:
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 03:33 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN
He couldn't do much worse than Simms.
The talks shows here in Tampa are tearing him a new asshole...lmao
Tried to tell them he was the antichrist.
Sounds like now t-sips are going to claim TB needs to hire Applewhite as Offensive Coor.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:02 PM
CEO of......

Quote:

i don't expect you to, why do you even post on this forum?? That's what made Major such a good player, was he's SMARTS. Everybody knew that, he could barely move around and yet he still got the job done. He knew what to do back there to win the game. The lack of physical talent is what kept him out of the NFL and into coaching. I don't recall anybody thinking he was going to become an NFL star, but almost everybody that knew anything about him or football knew that he has the smarts to become a very good coach at almost any level.

Does that explain it better for you?? Can you comprehend that now? I hope i helped you out some.
post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 04:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
One of the main things they always did say about Major was he is a student of the game. While I was not around these forums when he was playing I can not really comment on what people thought he would become, though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement