Congrats to the Mavericks!!!! - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
you cant see me
 
Futurama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: pantherville
Posts: 15,960
Thumbs up Congrats to the Mavericks!!!!

fuck the david and the system. I dont care what the papers will say or stats will say. MAVS won the championship on sunday night.

Congrats to the 2005-2006 Mavericks and Avery johnson You won this thing in my heart, Cuban just cant get David Stern to say it.






GO MAV'S!!!!!!!
Futurama is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Boneless
 
Magnimike1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Under a bowtie
Posts: 3,226
.

NEEDED:

Almost There.....
Magnimike1 is offline  
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Rasin Hell With A 302 !!!!!!
Posts: 641
Thumbs up

F3AR M3 is offline  
 
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Plano
Posts: 761
Agreed bro thanks for starting this thread. Be classy and support your team thru it all. Be a true fan
5.8 STANG is offline  
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:29 PM
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
well said!!!!!!!!!!

GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grove rat is offline  
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo95.0
fuck the david and the system. I dont care what the papers will say or stats will say. MAVS won the championship on sunday night.

Congrats to the 2005-2006 Mavericks and Avery johnson You won this thing in my heart, Cuban just cant get David Stern to say it.






GO MAV'S!!!!!!!
Spoken like a true loser. LMAO, you sound like the democrats during 2000 and 2004.
Jester is offline  
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
you cant see me
 
Futurama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: pantherville
Posts: 15,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Spoken like a true loser. LMAO, you sound like the democrats during 2000 and 2004.
and you sound like someone jumping on the hot topic train.
Futurama is offline  
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Garland tx, usa
Posts: 5,884
Mavs won the championship when they beat whiney Tim Duncan and Spurs

Told everyone that but the Suns series was as good...

The Final was all FIXED & SUCKS!

"...no matter how good you are...you aint jack unless you get off your fat ass and do some work..."
tphan is offline  
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ALVARADO,TEXAS
Posts: 4
way to go heat!!!!

IMPORTS SUCK!!!
PINK93COBRA is offline  
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Lifer
 
unbeatable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo95.0
fuck the david and the system. I dont care what the papers will say or stats will say. MAVS won the championship on sunday night.

Congrats to the 2005-2006 Mavericks and Avery johnson You won this thing in my heart, Cuban just cant get David Stern to say it.



Man dont lie you know they suck, j/k
they had a great season, I give them props for getting this far.

"Be who you are and say what you feel. The people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
unbeatable is offline  
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:32 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
 
Shorty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Gone
Posts: 7,886
Mark Cuban rock the boat apreeesh
Shorty is offline  
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo95.0
and you sound like someone jumping on the hot topic train.
okay
Jester is offline  
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Banned
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: www.toomanyprojectvehicles.com
Posts: 14,671
2nd place is the 1st loser...
Maverick is offline  
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Boneless
 
Magnimike1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Under a bowtie
Posts: 3,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
okay
That's it?

Is your wife typing for you?

NEEDED:

Almost There.....
Magnimike1 is offline  
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Resident Curmudgeon
 
mardyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Beautiful East Texas
Posts: 3,232
Mavs had too many air balls again tonight.... while D Wade was on fire for the Heat...

Good series, but the Mavs gave it away with those pitiful performances in Miami.

Congrats to the Mavs and Cuban for getting us to the finals anyway.

mardyn

R.I.P. James E. Berry 01/03/57-- 01/14/05

mardyn is offline  
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnimike1
That's it?

Is your wife typing for you?
The hot topic comeback was not even worth replying to.. Plus, I know Steve is not the brightest guy in the world and I was taught not to make fun of "special' people.

Seriously, though. You are gonna hear the same shit from Maverick's fans..........the ref did this, the call was fucked up here..........etc, etc.

In the end, Miami are the champs, end of story.

I do not give a shit at all about basketball, and never have, but actually watched the last 5 minutes of the last 4 games............looks unorganized and grabasstic............ready for football.

From what I have been told, the Mavs should have owned The Heat.
Jester is offline  
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Gunga galunga
 
jakesford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pimpin the West Side!! (Benbrook)
Posts: 7,544
im drunk and dont give ashit tilll tomorrrow

"Apres moi le deluge"


jakesford is offline  
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
you cant see me
 
Futurama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: pantherville
Posts: 15,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I do not give a shit at all about basketball, and never have, but actually watched the last 5 minutes of the last 4 games
which is exactly why your opinion on the mavericks, the heat, and the rest of the NBA does not matter.
Futurama is offline  
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Racist....that means you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 20,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo95.0
which is exactly why your opinion on the mavericks, the heat, and the rest of the NBA does not matter.
Well, then get back to crying how the losers are still the winners in your heart and keep sucking their balls.LMGDAO..........you're a goofy fucker, Steve.
Jester is offline  
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 06:12 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Man, I'm glad I don't look as stupid as some of you. There were several questionable calls throughout the series, but it was never really enough to keep the Mavs from a Championship. What I'm pissed off about is that the Mavs lost FOUR GAMES IN A ROW during a Championship Series even after two quick wins to a team the beat all year long. I'm pissed because what brought them to that Championship Series isn't the same stuff they used to try to win it. I'm pissed that the issues they needed to address were spotted early and they did nothing about it. I'm pissed that no one owned up and said, "I'm not doing good enough to win this Championship." Now that I look back on it, I can safely say that the Mavs shouldn't have won. The team who wanted it more went home with the title. I'm probably going to avoid any other basketball talk from here on out because I don't want to hear the "shoulda, woulda, coulda" bullshit. Maybe my team will do better next year. I am appreciative to the Maverick organization for giving it one hell of a shot and a chance to root for one of the best teams the NBA has. I rarely get a chance to be a fan of a team that makes it this far and I refuse to bandwagon each year like I see so much of, so this was a special occasion for me. I'll just focus my attention on the Rangers' games now and hope for the best once again. Then onto college football and watch my Fighting Irish go for their championship. Same thing every year...

Please people, don't discredit this title to something other than the best team winning it. That just takes value away for any future titles won. I don't want to be a fan of a team like the Spurs (whine if we don't win). IMO, a team like the Spurs can win 3 titles in a row and still not get my vote as the best team.
Denny is offline  
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 06:16 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Mav's got beat by a better team and coach. There's no shame in it, and maybe this year will give them the experience they need to do it next year. When a team beats you 4 straight, it's not luck or the refs...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Banned
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: www.toomanyprojectvehicles.com
Posts: 14,671
.
Maverick is offline  
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 08:40 AM
Lifer
 
wesman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Cedar Hill,Tx
Posts: 2,142
wesman is offline  
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
The hot topic comeback was not even worth replying to.. Plus, I know Steve is not the brightest guy in the world and I was taught not to make fun of "special' people.

Seriously, though. You are gonna hear the same shit from Maverick's fans..........the ref did this, the call was fucked up here..........etc, etc.

In the end, Miami are the champs, end of story.

I do not give a shit at all about basketball, and never have, but actually watched the last 5 minutes of the last 4 games............looks unorganized and grabasstic............ready for football.

From what I have been told, the Mavs should have owned The Heat.
Hopeufully the cowboys will slip there way into the super bowl this year. I can't wait for football too.


myspace.com/mustangkidd
coolmustang is offline  
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Vikings are next!
 
4.6 Love's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Little Mexico
Posts: 8,501
Thumbs up

Go mavs!!!Woot!Woot!!

02 GT
X-pipe and flows

4.6 Love is offline  
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:09 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Mavs lost 4 in a row...thats is a dam shame....NBA might have taken one game from the Mavs but come on not all other 3 games....Miami is a better team this year cause the wanted it more....and about the Mavs beating the Spurs....Teams are in the NBA to win a rings not to beat the Spurs....LiKe CARLOS MANCIAS says "dddeeettteeerrriiii"

GO TEXAS TEAMS!!!!
Juiced4V is offline  
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:10 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
GO TEXAS TEAMS!!!!

Last edited by Juiced - 4V SNK; 06-22-2006 at 10:16 AM.
Juiced4V is offline  
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:17 AM
African Booty Scratcher
 
ELVIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uranus
Posts: 13,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Man, I'm glad I don't look as stupid as some of you. There were several questionable calls throughout the series, but it was never really enough to keep the Mavs from a Championship. What I'm pissed off about is that the Mavs lost FOUR GAMES IN A ROW during a Championship Series even after two quick wins to a team the beat all year long. I'm pissed because what brought them to that Championship Series isn't the same stuff they used to try to win it. I'm pissed that the issues they needed to address were spotted early and they did nothing about it. I'm pissed that no one owned up and said, "I'm not doing good enough to win this Championship." Now that I look back on it, I can safely say that the Mavs shouldn't have won. The team who wanted it more went home with the title. I'm probably going to avoid any other basketball talk from here on out because I don't want to hear the "shoulda, woulda, coulda" bullshit. Maybe my team will do better next year. I am appreciative to the Maverick organization for giving it one hell of a shot and a chance to root for one of the best teams the NBA has. I rarely get a chance to be a fan of a team that makes it this far and I refuse to bandwagon each year like I see so much of, so this was a special occasion for me. I'll just focus my attention on the Rangers' games now and hope for the best once again. Then onto college football and watch my Fighting Irish go for their championship. Same thing every year...

Please people, don't discredit this title to something other than the best team winning it. That just takes value away for any future titles won. I don't want to be a fan of a team like the Spurs (whine if we don't win). IMO, a team like the Spurs can win 3 titles in a row and still not get my vote as the best team.
holy shit.... dont trip when you step off that soapbox.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
ELVIS is offline  
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Is it cold in here?
 
spankustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 7,371
The Mavs would have won if Cuban wasn't the owner. It's not the Mavs that Stern dislikes!!!
I like the Mavs, but can't stand Cuban. He's a baby (with lots of money of course) but still a baby. He whines too much. Just shut the hell up and let the team win!!
Just my opinion


[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
spankustang is offline  
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:24 AM
4 Cams are better than 1
 
Juiced4V's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,889
Its nice how everyone hates on the Spurs....dont hate them cause your team aint them...it goes the same way either way I guess...
Juiced4V is offline  
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVIS
holy shit.... dont trip when you step off that soapbox.

god bless.
I've got an extension ladder
Denny is offline  
post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by tphan
Mavs won the championship when they beat whiney Tim Duncan and Spurs

Told everyone that but the Suns series was as good...

The Final was all FIXED & SUCKS!
You know Tan, me and you haven't seen eye to eye on a lot of things lately but I'll have to say this statement is about as true as it gets. The finals were fixed and THEY DID SUCK. I think our real battles were against the Spurs and the Suns. Look how we played against the Heat during the regular season and compare that to our battles against the Spurs and Suns. Something is just wrong there since nothing has fundamentaly changed between Dallas and Miami.

And Jester, consider yourself banned from the Sports Forum. Thank you for playing

<---------- Woke up on the wrong side of the FUCKING bed this morning and I am a true MFFL




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6


Last edited by evil jose; 06-22-2006 at 12:21 PM.
evil jose is offline  
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Thumbs up

This thread is funny.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 12:16 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
This thread is funny.
The Spurs thought so too (sitting and watching from their couches at home).
Denny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome