Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Still haven't received confirmation if the victory parade is still going on tomorrow or not. I washed my MFFL t-shirt and dusted off my Mavs foam finger for this.
My team is fishing, but there are a few things my team won't do:
1. Blame a loss on a conspiracy theory
2. Plan a victory parade before the series is over
3. Have the owner say they'll win it all on national TV
4. Take aggression out on exercise equipment
See you guys at the parade.
Ok just a couple of things to add....
1. Wade alone was at the damn line more than the entire friggin Mavs team!! If thats not a red flag, tell what the hell is!?!
2. So they mentioned it in the paper. BFD. I bet Miami is planning theirs right now too, and put a deposit at Party City on all those friggin streamers.
3. HE IS THE FREAKING OWNER!!! of course he's gonna say that...he wants the win! If he went out and there and said "Uhhh I dunno guys, we may lose!" then everybody would freak out about him saying that. Cuban can't do shit right in the most people's eyes. He's there for his team, with them all the way. He puts his ass out there daily for them. I bet on most teams they don't see the owner every day...he's too busy on his yacht, and catches the recaps on ESPN.
4. It was a bit much, but you have understand that he just lost GAME 5 of the friggin NBA finals! No excuse, I know. Maybe he should get married so he will have someone to take all that agression out on.
I hope/pray it will be Mavs in 7. If not, there's always next year.