mavs are going to lose tuesday - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
you cant see me

mavs are going to lose tuesday

they will not get beat by the heat, they will get beat by david stern's team.

49 free throws for the heat?? 27 or so for us?

tuesday will be the biggest upset in dallas history and i hope we riot. Even people in florida are saying that the ref's are out of line.

has anyone in history came back and won all three games at home in the finals???

ive been a mavs fan since the harper days. And still have my green jersey with the hat on it. We are the better team.

but the NBA will win on tuesday, just to get to Mark cuban.

i fucking hope i am wrong, but we won this game tonite, even without stackhouse. I dont give a shit what the final score was. and the same thing will happen tuesday at home. i think i am going to vomit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Lifer

Well if we riot I'll be lookin for your ride to set a blaze.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Full tilt boogie !!

Man, I usally try not to get up in the foul calling BS , but damn, I couldn't agree more.

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:05 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

In for destruction.

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
you cant see me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_Ole_Red
Well if we riot I'll be lookin for your ride to set a blaze.
why dont you just keep bringing your dumbass buddies to GTG's that throw their cans on the ground and bust them open so we can get kicked out and then have a reason to riot.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo95.0
why dont you just keep bringing your dumbass buddies to GTG's that throw their cans on the ground and bust them open so we can get kicked out and then have a reason to riot.
Can do. Anything to appease your bitching.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Raiden Wins

If that happens I will be ready for a riot, set it up.

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:13 PM
CHAMPION

Fuckin BULLSHIT TIME OUT Call I mean get fuckin real!

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:13 PM
Lifer

Hope im clear with this...........

BULLSHIT PAID OFF REFS SUCK DAVID STERNS DICK.Thats it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetfast50

Super coupe, monkey see monkey do. You're not doing shit that hasn't been done 100 times over by a bunch of others on this very board. So don't come in hear acting like your opinion is the end all be all, and thats that, because you ain't all that and when it comes down to it you don't know shit about shit.

When it comes to this nitrous Game, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:14 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Thumbs down

Mark Cuban needs to keep his fucking mouth shut and figure out a different way to donate money to charity. There is now way we can beat ANY team that has the refs on their side, almost double the free throws for them, yeah right!
I remember the 3rd period we were 0/0 at the F/T line. This NBA league is worse than the Boxing/Don King circus act ...'H'

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:15 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

What you dumbasses don't understand is that we're GOING to win game 6 because all Stern cares about is game 7.

FUCKING FOOLS

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Raiden Wins

Oh yeah and it's clarified now...Josh Howard was clarifying with Avery that they take the timeout after the 2nd FT. That's why Avery and Josh were talking to each other. If Avery would blow up and unleash some verbal fury on the NBA, I would gladly contribute to a fund to pay for his fines. I think it's so much crap that the NBA doesn't allow any criticism of any kind from coaches or owners.

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
you cant see me

Quote:
Can do. Anything to appease your bitching.
please please do, i hope you can roll your eyes to every single person at sonic when we get asked to leave.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:23 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by def1eppard
Oh yeah and it's clarified now...Josh Howard was clarifying with Avery that they take the timeout after the 2nd FT. That's why Avery and Josh were talking to each other. If Avery would blow up and unleash some verbal fury on the NBA, I would gladly contribute to a fund to pay for his fines. I think it's so much crap that the NBA doesn't allow any criticism of any kind from coaches or owners.
Why would the NBA need to shut people up????

BECAUSE THEY'RE THROWING THE GAMES!!!!

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
please please do, i hope you can roll your eyes to every single person at sonic when we get asked to leave.
Sure can.

I'll make sure you get the first look.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
you cant see me

Quote:
Sure can.

I'll make sure you get the first look.
thats nice that you are willing to fuck up a GTG for your own ego. i bet you own a bunch of guns and jack off all over them using gun oil too.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:44 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
thats nice that you are willing to fuck up a GTG for your own ego. i bet you own a bunch of guns and jack off all over them using gun oil too.
Do you have Avatars turned off? You might want to look at his.

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Well you know I gots to keep my ego up there.

But how'd you find out about my jacking off and using Break Free and Hoppes No. 9? Are you spying on me you homoerotic fluffing pork buster?

But seriously though, LOL @ you for bitching about Spenser throwing a coke can at my truck.

Last edited by Good_Ole_Red; 06-19-2006 at 12:04 AM.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Very Interesting

I know the fouls were one sided, but come on all 3 of our centers committed 5 fouls each on Shaq.

We were definately playing hack a Shaq, and it was working 10 times better than the double team before. I thought it was a great move by Avery, but FUCK, why do you stop? Why do you hack Shaq 4 times, to get into bonus, but not ever again in OT??? That was the key fuckup to winning that game. The team wasn't 100 percent, but they were working pretty decently. Dirk wasn't in it like he normally is, but they were making it work. Avery is just too young to make those kind of decisions. He was simply out coached by Riley. He is vet.

There were a couple of bad calls, but come on, really, if you watch any regular season basketball, there are plenty of bad calls. It happens, you get over it. If you can't play solid basketball, then you can't win. The Mavs have to step up and play their game, they haven't done that since game 2 of this series. Where's the fast paced game? Let's tire Shaq out, he was hardly even sweating last night. Let's push the pace, and win this already.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 09:58 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
I know the fouls were one sided, but come on all 3 of our centers committed 5 fouls each on Shaq.

We were definately playing hack a Shaq, and it was working 10 times better than the double team before. I thought it was a great move by Avery, but FUCK, why do you stop? Why do you hack Shaq 4 times, to get into bonus, but not ever again in OT??? That was the key fuckup to winning that game. The team wasn't 100 percent, but they were working pretty decently. Dirk wasn't in it like he normally is, but they were making it work. Avery is just too young to make those kind of decisions. He was simply out coached by Riley. He is vet.
Yeah, all of those bad things happened. And if you said all of that to a person who didn't watch the game and didn't know the outcome, they were say that the Mavs must have been down by double digits. But we weren't. The game was decided by a bad call. Yes, this happens in the regular season. And yes you get over it because there's over a hundred of games. But this is the FINALS. These refs are suppost to be the BEST of the entire Sport. This isn't an bad outcome of one game in a hundred. This is a bad outcome of one of seven.

This is supposed to be the Best Basketball played and called. It's the Finals. You should expect more not only of the players, but also of the refs and the League. It's the Finals, it's a whole package, and the package looks like shit.

post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 01:51 PM
Time Served

Quote:
and the package looks like shit.
And so do all of your post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement