"League Investigating Suspension for Stackhouse" - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
"League Investigating Suspension for Stackhouse"

Just heard that on the ticket.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:18 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Just heard that on the ticket.


You are an idiot. How many other thread has that been posted in?

To further prove you are a fucking moron, the league looks in to EVERY flagrant foul called. Genius I tell you.
bcoop is offline  
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:25 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
You are an idiot. How many other thread has that been posted in?

To further prove you are a fucking moron, the league looks in to EVERY flagrant foul called. Genius I tell you.
Hey lay off him, he doesn't watch anything even remotely associated with the NBA so his knowledge is lacking.

ZYouL8R is offline  
 
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:26 PM
SVT God
 
Zinc_Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Allen
Posts: 3,086
oh fuck!

2010 Chevy Equinox
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - RC 3" lift, 31" Duratracs
Zinc_Stang is offline  
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Hey lay off him, he doesn't watch anything even remotely associated with the NBA so his knowledge is lacking.

lmao


I'm surprised he watches anything remotely associated with planet earth, because this douchebag is fucking OUT THERE.
bcoop is offline  
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
lmao


I'm surprised he watches anything remotely associated with planet earth, because this douchebag is fucking OUT THERE.

You probably think the earth is flat and revolves around you, fucking blowhard

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
You probably think the earth is flat and revolves around you, fucking blowhard


Sure I do, Corky. I can tell you what I do think. I think you are a whiny vagina with a 2" penis, yet you act like you have the balls the size of Shaq's head. Shut the fuck up, and crawl back in your hole. And don't come back out, until you actually know what the fuck you are talking about, faggie.
bcoop is offline  
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:57 PM
I didn't do it
 
Hurley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: So. Tex.
Posts: 3,804
You guys fucking suck, seven posts and not one pertinent to the subject matter of the thread itself.

I don't think Stack should be suspended for a hard foul on a man twice his size.

Hurley is offline  
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
You guys fucking suck, seven posts and not one pertinent to the subject matter of the thread itself.

I don't think Stack should be suspended for a hard foul on a man twice his size.
Well considering the league investigates every flagrant foul, I don't see the point of this thread, but just to add something pertinent, he won't be suspended.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:00 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
You guys fucking suck, seven posts and not one pertinent to the subject matter of the thread itself.

I don't think Stack should be suspended for a hard foul on a man twice his size.


I'm just pointing out how little he knows, about what he is talking about. Like I said. The league investigates EVERY flagrant, so I don't know why this is such a schocker. I don't think he deserves a suspension either. And it's going to cause a major uproar if he gets one.
bcoop is offline  
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
I'm just pointing out how little he knows, about what he is talking about. Like I said. The league investigates EVERY flagrant, so I don't know why this is such a schocker. I don't think he deserves a suspension either. And it's going to cause a major uproar if he gets one.

No, you're a fucking jackass blow hard that should be Banned. But I'll leave that to the evil one.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Brent should be banned? For what, calling out out on these rediculous sports threads that are nothing more than regurgitated crap from The Ticket, or Sportscenter, or where ever it is you get all your wonderful sports facts? I mean really, does it affect you one bit if, even if the Playoffs were rigged to any degree? Does it make you not able to sleep at night? Keep you from getting an errection??? NO!

Everyday it's some new fucking conspiracy theory with you Maston. You spend waaaaay to much time playing sports guru, when you should be trying to get laid. Seriously, let go of the "professional sports is overrun by cheaters, liars, it's rigged, everyone sucks, they get paid too much, blah blah blah" Fucking let it go man!
The Big Matt is offline  
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Brent should be banned? For what,

Dude, you know his fucking "e-Bully" bull shit.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
e-Bully??? never seen him e-Bully... Call em like he sees em... Sure. He stands behind what he says, and he's a very opinionated person. But an e-bully??? haha
The Big Matt is offline  
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
e-Bully??? never seen him e-Bully... Call em like he sees em... Sure. He stands behind what he says, and he's a very opinionated person. But an e-bully??? haha
Go search TSP, dude. He's a blowhard.

But I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you about a piece of shit like him, I need to finish up work.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
I've known Brent for years. Blowhard? eh, nah. I'm 100 percent positive he backs up everything he says. And besides, what does TSP have to do with him disagreeing with you?
The Big Matt is offline  
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
I've known Brent for years. Blowhard? eh, nah. I'm 100 percent positive he backs up everything he says. And besides, what does TSP have to do with him disagreeing with you?

Well that's just dandy, but doesn't change a thing.

And like I said, go do a search.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:31 PM
too many projects!
 
TX21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: you cant drink all day if you don't start in the morning
Posts: 5,196
fuck the NBA they dont know how to call a game anyway.

PHUKET
A coward dies a thousand deaths
A soldier dies but once.
TX21 is offline  
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
the verdict is out, he's suspended

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:41 PM
lol, this place sucks now
 
ClockwrkOrangeS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: DFWMustangs.net
Posts: 13,422
Stackhouse is suspended and I'm dissapointed
ClockwrkOrangeS4 is offline  
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:43 PM
I didn't do it
 
Hurley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: So. Tex.
Posts: 3,804
Fuckin' rediculous!

I wish I could suspend David Stern for being a god damned retard!

Hurley is offline  
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Just call me Nostadannus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird 6hrs ago
I can see a Game 5 suspension.
46Tbird is offline  
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
I trade you MBanga for Stackhouse??

Deal?
The Big Matt is offline  
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Just call me Nostadannus.
Balderdannus and we've got a deal!
The Big Matt is offline  
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
you got it, princess
46Tbird is offline  
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
but... I love it when you call me Big Poppa
The Big Matt is offline  
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin
 
hotrod66stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
but just to add something pertinent, he won't be suspended.
Are you sure? That's a bullshit ruling. Just earlier in that game Shaq threw his body into Dirk? as Dirk went around Shaq and went into the air for his shot. It was intentional and flagrant, and he's 2x the size of anyone on the Mavs. He didn't just turn and try to defend, he turned and jumped into the offensive player. I'm LMAO at all the people who still think "professional" sports aren't rigged to a certain extent.
hotrod66stang is offline  
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
Are you sure? That's a bullshit ruling. Just earlier in that game Shaq threw his body into Dirk? as Dirk went around Shaq and went into the air for his shot. It was intentional and flagrant, and he's 2x the size of anyone on the Mavs. He didn't just turn and try to defend, he turned and jumped into the offensive player. I'm LMAO at all the people who still think "professional" sports aren't rigged to a certain extent.
Well fuck me for not being able to tell the future. I agree w/ Avery on this one, the NBA has been very incosistent on it's suspensions. Some fouls deserve it without a doubt, and others you say "WTF?" when the ruling comes out. The foul was ruled as a Flagrant 2, which leads to a suspension. The rules for a Flagrant 2 are pretty ambiguous:

If contact committed against a player, with or without the ball, is interpret-ed to be unnecessary and excessive, a flagrant foul--penalty (2) will be assessed

Any foul could be deemed a flagrant 2.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:09 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Well fuck me for not being able to tell the future. I agree w/ Avery on this one, the NBA has been very incosistent on it's suspensions. Some fouls deserve it without a doubt, and others you say "WTF?" when the ruling comes out. The foul was ruled as a Flagrant 2, which leads to a suspension. The rules for a Flagrant 2 are pretty ambiguous:

If contact committed against a player, with or without the ball, is interpret-ed to be unnecessary and excessive, a flagrant foul--penalty (2) will be assessed

Any foul could be deemed a flagrant 2.
The problem is, it wasn't called as a Flagrant 2 in the game. It was only a Flagrant 1. After the NBA got the game tape and reviewed it, they then ruled it to be a Flagrant 2 and gave him the 1-Game suspension.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
The problem is, it wasn't called as a Flagrant 2 in the game. It was only a Flagrant 1. After the NBA got the game tape and reviewed it, they then ruled it to be a Flagrant 2 and gave him the 1-Game suspension.
Well the on-court officials usually don't rule it a flagrant 1 or 2, that's up to the league office. It's rare to see an ejection from a flagrant.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:37 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
it doesn't matter the mavs will bring the heat back to the real world and show them how it is done on sunday
Cartman is offline  
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Well that's just dandy, but doesn't change a thing.

And like I said, go do a search.


What good is a search going to do, you fucking bloody twat? As has been said, I call em like I see em. And I'll back anything I say. What's wrong, you little cock sucker? Does that scare your faggot ass?
bcoop is offline  
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Dude, you know his fucking "e-Bully" bull shit.


LMGDAO. Because I don't post threads crying, every time the wind changes directions; I'm an e bully? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha



Face it Maston, the world would be a better place if you had been aborted.
bcoop is offline  
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin
 
hotrod66stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
If contact committed against a player, with or without the ball, is interpret-ed to be unnecessary and excessive, a flagrant foul--penalty (2) will be assessed

Any foul could be deemed a flagrant 2.
Man, I would have my agent/lawyer on that so fast. I'd try to argue the unnecessary AND excessive part. I'd try to get them on the ropes and disprove that it was both since the rule technically states it has to be both. Probably wouldn't do anything, but I'd try . I mean, he did go up against someone twice his size, how is that excessive?
hotrod66stang is offline  
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
Man, I would have my agent/lawyer on that so fast. I'd try to argue the unnecessary AND excessive part. I'd try to get them on the ropes and disprove that it was both since the rule technically states it has to be both. Probably wouldn't do anything, but I'd try . I mean, he did go up against someone twice his size, how is that excessive?

Unfortuantly, Stern has this league so fucked up there are no Appeals.


Also, look for a fine from the front office on Avery. I love how everyone has been saying "Well, Avery doesn't disagree with the calls" . . Yeah, because he doesn't want the fines/suspensions. Stern has an Iron Fist in everyone's mouth. It took all season for Avery to finally crack.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Its 9 A.M Cockadoodle Doo
 
PUSHROD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Out There
Posts: 2,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Sure I do, Corky. I can tell you what I do think. I think you are a whiny vagina with a 2" penis, yet you act like you have the balls the size of Shaq's head. Shut the fuck up, and crawl back in your hole. And don't come back out, until you actually know what the fuck you are talking about, faggie.

LOL, thats some funny shat....

89' Notchback "Turbo Project"
93' Hatchback "N/A"
01' Platinum Edition F250

Don't Buy parts from SleeperGTS!!
PUSHROD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome