"League Investigating Suspension for Stackhouse" - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

"League Investigating Suspension for Stackhouse"

Just heard that on the ticket.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:18 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Just heard that on the ticket.

You are an idiot. How many other thread has that been posted in?

To further prove you are a fucking moron, the league looks in to EVERY flagrant foul called. Genius I tell you.
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:25 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
You are an idiot. How many other thread has that been posted in?

To further prove you are a fucking moron, the league looks in to EVERY flagrant foul called. Genius I tell you.
Hey lay off him, he doesn't watch anything even remotely associated with the NBA so his knowledge is lacking.

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:26 PM
SVT God

oh fuck!

2010 Chevy Equinox
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - RC 3" lift, 31" Duratracs
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Hey lay off him, he doesn't watch anything even remotely associated with the NBA so his knowledge is lacking.

lmao

I'm surprised he watches anything remotely associated with planet earth, because this douchebag is fucking OUT THERE.
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
lmao

I'm surprised he watches anything remotely associated with planet earth, because this douchebag is fucking OUT THERE.

You probably think the earth is flat and revolves around you, fucking blowhard

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
You probably think the earth is flat and revolves around you, fucking blowhard

Sure I do, Corky. I can tell you what I do think. I think you are a whiny vagina with a 2" penis, yet you act like you have the balls the size of Shaq's head. Shut the fuck up, and crawl back in your hole. And don't come back out, until you actually know what the fuck you are talking about, faggie.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:57 PM
I didn't do it

You guys fucking suck, seven posts and not one pertinent to the subject matter of the thread itself.

I don't think Stack should be suspended for a hard foul on a man twice his size.

post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
You guys fucking suck, seven posts and not one pertinent to the subject matter of the thread itself.

I don't think Stack should be suspended for a hard foul on a man twice his size.
Well considering the league investigates every flagrant foul, I don't see the point of this thread, but just to add something pertinent, he won't be suspended.

post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:00 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley

I'm just pointing out how little he knows, about what he is talking about. Like I said. The league investigates EVERY flagrant, so I don't know why this is such a schocker. I don't think he deserves a suspension either. And it's going to cause a major uproar if he gets one.
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
I'm just pointing out how little he knows, about what he is talking about. Like I said. The league investigates EVERY flagrant, so I don't know why this is such a schocker. I don't think he deserves a suspension either. And it's going to cause a major uproar if he gets one.

No, you're a fucking jackass blow hard that should be Banned. But I'll leave that to the evil one.

post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Very Interesting

Brent should be banned? For what, calling out out on these rediculous sports threads that are nothing more than regurgitated crap from The Ticket, or Sportscenter, or where ever it is you get all your wonderful sports facts? I mean really, does it affect you one bit if, even if the Playoffs were rigged to any degree? Does it make you not able to sleep at night? Keep you from getting an errection??? NO!

Everyday it's some new fucking conspiracy theory with you Maston. You spend waaaaay to much time playing sports guru, when you should be trying to get laid. Seriously, let go of the "professional sports is overrun by cheaters, liars, it's rigged, everyone sucks, they get paid too much, blah blah blah" Fucking let it go man!
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Brent should be banned? For what,

Dude, you know his fucking "e-Bully" bull shit.

post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Very Interesting

e-Bully??? never seen him e-Bully... Call em like he sees em... Sure. He stands behind what he says, and he's a very opinionated person. But an e-bully??? haha
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
e-Bully??? never seen him e-Bully... Call em like he sees em... Sure. He stands behind what he says, and he's a very opinionated person. But an e-bully??? haha
Go search TSP, dude. He's a blowhard.

But I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you about a piece of shit like him, I need to finish up work.

post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Very Interesting

I've known Brent for years. Blowhard? eh, nah. I'm 100 percent positive he backs up everything he says. And besides, what does TSP have to do with him disagreeing with you?
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
I've known Brent for years. Blowhard? eh, nah. I'm 100 percent positive he backs up everything he says. And besides, what does TSP have to do with him disagreeing with you?

Well that's just dandy, but doesn't change a thing.

And like I said, go do a search.
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:31 PM
too many projects!

Location: you cant drink all day if you don't start in the morning
fuck the NBA they dont know how to call a game anyway.

PHUKET
A coward dies a thousand deaths
A soldier dies but once.
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

the verdict is out, he's suspended

post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:41 PM
lol, this place sucks now

Stackhouse is suspended and I'm dissapointed
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:43 PM
I didn't do it

Fuckin' rediculous!

I wish I could suspend David Stern for being a god damned retard!

post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Lifer

Just call me Nostadannus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird 6hrs ago
I can see a Game 5 suspension.
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Very Interesting

I trade you MBanga for Stackhouse??

Deal?
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Very Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Just call me Nostadannus.
Balderdannus and we've got a deal!
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Lifer

you got it, princess
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Very Interesting

but... I love it when you call me Big Poppa
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

Quote:
but just to add something pertinent, he won't be suspended.
Are you sure? That's a bullshit ruling. Just earlier in that game Shaq threw his body into Dirk? as Dirk went around Shaq and went into the air for his shot. It was intentional and flagrant, and he's 2x the size of anyone on the Mavs. He didn't just turn and try to defend, he turned and jumped into the offensive player. I'm LMAO at all the people who still think "professional" sports aren't rigged to a certain extent.
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
Are you sure? That's a bullshit ruling. Just earlier in that game Shaq threw his body into Dirk? as Dirk went around Shaq and went into the air for his shot. It was intentional and flagrant, and he's 2x the size of anyone on the Mavs. He didn't just turn and try to defend, he turned and jumped into the offensive player. I'm LMAO at all the people who still think "professional" sports aren't rigged to a certain extent.
Well fuck me for not being able to tell the future. I agree w/ Avery on this one, the NBA has been very incosistent on it's suspensions. Some fouls deserve it without a doubt, and others you say "WTF?" when the ruling comes out. The foul was ruled as a Flagrant 2, which leads to a suspension. The rules for a Flagrant 2 are pretty ambiguous:

If contact committed against a player, with or without the ball, is interpret-ed to be unnecessary and excessive, a flagrant foul--penalty (2) will be assessed

Any foul could be deemed a flagrant 2.

post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:09 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Well fuck me for not being able to tell the future. I agree w/ Avery on this one, the NBA has been very incosistent on it's suspensions. Some fouls deserve it without a doubt, and others you say "WTF?" when the ruling comes out. The foul was ruled as a Flagrant 2, which leads to a suspension. The rules for a Flagrant 2 are pretty ambiguous:

If contact committed against a player, with or without the ball, is interpret-ed to be unnecessary and excessive, a flagrant foul--penalty (2) will be assessed

The problem is, it wasn't called as a Flagrant 2 in the game. It was only a Flagrant 1. After the NBA got the game tape and reviewed it, they then ruled it to be a Flagrant 2 and gave him the 1-Game suspension.
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
The problem is, it wasn't called as a Flagrant 2 in the game. It was only a Flagrant 1. After the NBA got the game tape and reviewed it, they then ruled it to be a Flagrant 2 and gave him the 1-Game suspension.
Well the on-court officials usually don't rule it a flagrant 1 or 2, that's up to the league office. It's rare to see an ejection from a flagrant.

post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:37 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
it doesn't matter the mavs will bring the heat back to the real world and show them how it is done on sunday
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Well that's just dandy, but doesn't change a thing.

And like I said, go do a search.

What good is a search going to do, you fucking bloody twat? As has been said, I call em like I see em. And I'll back anything I say. What's wrong, you little cock sucker? Does that scare your faggot ass?
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Dude, you know his fucking "e-Bully" bull shit.

LMGDAO. Because I don't post threads crying, every time the wind changes directions; I'm an e bully? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Face it Maston, the world would be a better place if you had been aborted.
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

Quote:

Man, I would have my agent/lawyer on that so fast. I'd try to argue the unnecessary AND excessive part. I'd try to get them on the ropes and disprove that it was both since the rule technically states it has to be both. Probably wouldn't do anything, but I'd try . I mean, he did go up against someone twice his size, how is that excessive?
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
Man, I would have my agent/lawyer on that so fast. I'd try to argue the unnecessary AND excessive part. I'd try to get them on the ropes and disprove that it was both since the rule technically states it has to be both. Probably wouldn't do anything, but I'd try . I mean, he did go up against someone twice his size, how is that excessive?

Unfortuantly, Stern has this league so fucked up there are no Appeals.

Also, look for a fine from the front office on Avery. I love how everyone has been saying "Well, Avery doesn't disagree with the calls" . . Yeah, because he doesn't want the fines/suspensions. Stern has an Iron Fist in everyone's mouth. It took all season for Avery to finally crack.

post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Its 9 A.M Cockadoodle Doo

Quote:
Sure I do, Corky. I can tell you what I do think. I think you are a whiny vagina with a 2" penis, yet you act like you have the balls the size of Shaq's head. Shut the fuck up, and crawl back in your hole. And don't come back out, until you actually know what the fuck you are talking about, faggie.

LOL, thats some funny shat....

89' Notchback "Turbo Project"
93' Hatchback "N/A"
01' Platinum Edition F250

Don't Buy parts from SleeperGTS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement