beat the heat game 4

anyone else going?

im going to be in 310 F seats 11-14

the loss tonight sucked, but it wont stop me from enjoying game 4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 11:37 PM
Time Served

I'm headed to champs sports grill in addison with my boss.

2003 10th Anniversary Torch Red SVT. "Bolt Ons"

1992 GT Convertable. All show No go
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 11:39 PM
que?

i heard there was 11,000 people at the AA center. my buddy told me that for 5 bucks you can go and watch it there, and they have all the shit going on just like the regular game... anyone go?

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Taliban can SUCK IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
i heard there was 11,000 people at the AA center. my buddy told me that for 5 bucks you can go and watch it there, and they have all the shit going on just like the regular game... anyone go?
yep thats why im going. to sit with a lot more fans that i can fit in my house, plus you still get all the mavs home game stuff like the mavs dancers and stuff. heres the flyer they emailed me.

TONIGHT! - Game 3 - 8:00pm tipoff
(doors open at 6:30)

Game 4: Thurs., June 15, 8:00pm tipoff
(doors open at 6:30)

Tickets to both the Game 3 and Game 4 "Beat the Heat" watch parties will go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, June 9th at 10:00am via Ticketmaster, phone, internet, and at American Airlines Center's Box Office. All tickets will be $5 and will be assigned specific seat locations, and there will be a 10 ticket limit per order. Free parking in the lots surrounding American Airlines Center.

Mavs fans who attend the watch parties at American Airlines Center, will get to experience all the live entertainment that takes place during regular Mavs home games during television commercials. Entertainment will include Mavs Dancers, ManiAACs, Mascots, on-court contests and promotions, and video and animations on the big screen. Mavs fan shops and concession stands will also be open for the watch parties.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 12:04 AM
que?

hell yea! looks like it would be cool, i plan on going thursday
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 12:12 AM
In the Batter's Box

lets just hope the mavs win at least 1 of the 2 remaining games in miami, that way they will come back home up 3-2 in the series and more than likely win at least one of the 2 remianing games at home, i predict the mavs will pull it out in 6 games.....GO MAVS!!!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 01:12 AM
Raiden Wins

Does it suck ass watching the game at the AAC? I mean when I think about it....it sucks ass watching replays and stuff on the big screen there so why would watching a whole entire game be any better?

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
Taliban can SUCK IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by def1eppard
Does it suck ass watching the game at the AAC? I mean when I think about it....it sucks ass watching replays and stuff on the big screen there so why would watching a whole entire game be any better?
maybe it will i dunno. I have only been to 1 mavs game since they moved to the AAC and it wasnt that bad. and i have been to a lot of stars games and they werent as good but still not too bad

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 01:32 AM
que?

i think it will be cool. at least you will be around a bunch of mavs fans. the cool thing about it is free parking. how bad are the beer/food prices?
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 01:36 AM Thread Starter
Taliban can SUCK IT!

Quote:
i think it will be cool. at least you will be around a bunch of mavs fans. the cool thing about it is free parking. how bad are the beer/food prices?
not that great. from what i heard its $7.25 for a 24 oz. draft and hotdogs are like $2.50-4.00 i dont really remember the food prices. I think i spent $10 on a funnel cake pretzel and 2 large drinks at a stars game back in dec. so its not horrible. about the same prices as the ballpark or ameriquest or whatever they call it this year

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 01:40 AM
que?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesmoke
not that great. from what i heard its $7.25 for a 24 oz. draft and hotdogs are like $2.50-4.00 i dont really remember the food prices. I think i spent $10 on a funnel cake pretzel and 2 large drinks at a stars game back in dec. so its not horrible. about the same prices as the ballpark or ameriquest or whatever they call it this year
ughh, still pricey to my 'low-level-blue-collar-working ass'. think i'll eat before i get there, and chug a forty in tha parking lot
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
Taliban can SUCK IT!

Quote:
ughh, still pricey to my 'low-level-blue-collar-working ass'. think i'll eat before i get there, and chug a forty in tha parking lot

lol yep im doing the same thing, i might might buy a drink

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 01:47 AM
que?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesmoke
lol yep im doing the same thing, i might might buy a drink
hell yea, just to keep the buzz going!! i'm gonna ask how much they would charge me to just stick my head under the beer tap and open it!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement