Ortiz vs. Shamrock - DFWstangs Forums
View Poll Results: Ortiz vs. Shamrock
Ortiz 83 74.77%
Shamrock 28 25.23%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 05:00 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Ortiz vs. Shamrock

i cant wait to see tito whip shamrocks ass... again
grove rat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 07:19 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
This fight will be like the first one.
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #3 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 07:42 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
ortiz & shamrock at press conference?

ok i saw the 'commercial' about the tito and ken fight. they showed a clip of what looked like a press conference meeting of some kind with ken at the pulpit looking to the right and tito sitting a couple chairs away leaning back laughing his ass off, and then ken kicking a chair and it flying up in the air to be caught by what looked like dan white. question is: what was it that ken said to make tito start LOL'ing?
grove rat is offline  
 
post #4 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 07:43 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
ortiz & shamrock at press conference?

ok i saw the 'commercial' about the tito and ken fight. they showed a clip of what looked like a press conference meeting of some kind with ken at the pulpit looking to the right and tito sitting a couple chairs away leaning back laughing his ass off, and then ken kicking a chair and it flying up in the air to be caught by what looked like dan white. question is: what was it that ken said to make tito start LOL'ing?
"I'm going to beat you into the LIVING DEATH."

You can see the video here but have to sign up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=i06sv3-cZko
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #5 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 07:46 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
"I'm going to beat you to the LIVING DEATH."
living death?!?! that even made me...
grove rat is offline  
post #6 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
that shit is funny as fuck!! ken is so easy to get pissed off...

'i'm gonna bet you to the Living Death'

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
grove rat is offline  
post #7 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 11:24 AM
SVT God
 
Zinc_Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Allen
Posts: 3,086
Shamcrap is in way over his head. Did anyone see Tito stand next to "The Rock". He made the rock look puny.

2010 Chevy Equinox
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - RC 3" lift, 31" Duratracs
Zinc_Stang is offline  
post #8 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 11:27 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinc_Stang
Shamcrap is in way over his head. Did anyone see Tito stand next to "The Rock". He made the rock look puny.
It's just Tito's massive melon....
Nate is offline  
post #9 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 06:12 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinc_Stang
Shamcrap is in way over his head. Did anyone see Tito stand next to "The Rock". He made the rock look puny.
Seems Dwayne is looking a bit shrunk these days. Looks nothing like he did a few years ago.
What I loved the most was when Ortiz was faced off with Shamrock and did the fake lunge thing which sent Shamrock into a frenzy.
Fantastic.

SS Junk is offline  
post #10 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 01:03 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Yeah Tito does have a good head on them shoulders. Plus he was wearing that suit which made him look even bigger. The "Rock" isnt exactly a small guy. I mean, let him get back on the roids, lol. The Rock is what 6'5" compared to Titos 6'2" ?

Tito might want to be careful, I seen that first fight where Ken caught him with that right that sent him to the canvas pretty quick. I think Ken will go for a submission vs. trying what he did last time.
10sec302 is offline  
post #11 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
the only thing ken's gonna go for is the mat, when his head hits it
The Big Matt is offline  
post #12 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
I think Ken will go for a submission vs. trying what he did last time.
and what method did he try last time? beating up tito's fist with his face!!! it worked great!!!
grove rat is offline  
post #13 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 01:09 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
and what method did he try last time? beating up tito's fist with his face!!! it worked great!!!
I meant going toe-to-toe with him. Obviously you didn't see the fight or you would have known what I was talking about.
10sec302 is offline  
post #14 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 01:11 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Besides, I could care less who wins, Tito is a joke and will NEVER hold the light heavyweight title. He's funny as hell, I'll give him that but as long as Liddell is around, Tito will never have that belt around him.

That and the fact that he now has to worry about F.Griffin beating his ass in Griffin/Ortiz2
10sec302 is offline  
post #15 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
I meant going toe-to-toe with him. Obviously you didn't see the fight or you would have known what I was talking about.
actually i did see the fight, and i was making a joke on how tito was whoppin his ass and made him look like a total fool

but i guess that went a little over your head...
grove rat is offline  
post #16 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 01:40 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Corpus Christi Tx..
Posts: 951
the fight is June 9th correct?? plz let me know I cant remember

Al Capown is offline  
post #17 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
the fight is July 8
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #18 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Bitter Italian
 
Wario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: On the mat.
Posts: 6,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
Besides, I could care less who wins, Tito is a joke and will NEVER hold the light heavyweight title. He's funny as hell, I'll give him that but as long as Liddell is around, Tito will never have that belt around him.

That and the fact that he now has to worry about F.Griffin beating his ass in Griffin/Ortiz2
Tito a joke? Your on crack dude, Tito is one of the best in the world at 205.
Wario is offline  
post #19 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
I hope they both lose.
Hollywood is offline  
post #20 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 05:35 PM
98 SVT Cobra
 
MoonDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,109
Shamrock has shown what kind of person he really is on Ultimate Fighter 3, Tito should be able to take care of business rather easily.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
MoonDog is offline  
post #21 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 10:13 PM
SVT God
 
Zinc_Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Allen
Posts: 3,086
werd

2010 Chevy Equinox
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - RC 3" lift, 31" Duratracs
Zinc_Stang is offline  
post #22 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 05:26 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
Tito a joke? Your on crack dude, Tito is one of the best in the world at 205.


lol, Tito "barely" and I mean BARELY!!!!!!!!!! beat F.Griffin, a guy who hasnt even been in the UFC half as long as Tito. The whole crowd thought Forrest won that fight and Forrest could have went 2 more rounds, could Tito have ? . Who has Tito beat lately that's worth bragging about? Randy Couture made him look like a fool and Liddell stomped his ass!!! When you say that Tito is one of the best in the world at 205, you probably meant one of the best in the UFC. He'd get destroyed in PRIDE!

Last edited by 10sec302; 05-31-2006 at 05:50 AM.
10sec302 is offline  
post #23 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 06:41 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
Tito was also fighting forrest with a torn acl/mcl. read some of the interviews. he also did something to his leg when Forrest checked one of his kicks. Did you see how bad Tito was dominating in the 1st round before his injuries?? Its kind of hard to shoot in for a takedown with only one good leg. lol
some of you guys need to research a little before spouting off.
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #24 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 07:00 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
Tito was also fighting forrest with a torn acl/mcl. read some of the interviews. he also did something to his leg when Forrest checked one of his kicks. Did you see how bad Tito was dominating in the 1st round before his injuries?? Its kind of hard to shoot in for a takedown with only one good leg. lol
some of you guys need to research a little before spouting off.

Ok and what was Titos excuse when Randy Couture beat his ass, what was his excuse when Chuck Liddell KO'd him?

If Titos hurt he shouldnt fight, bottom line! We're tired of hearing how Titos "always" hurt. Tito got the takedown in the 1st round because Forrest wasnt expecting it. Forrest wised up and started sprawling which left Tito confused because he couldnt bang with Forrest. Hell, the last 2 rounds all Tito was doing was covering up. His ACL/MCL might have been hurt, but what was his excuse on not throwing with Forrest?
10sec302 is offline  
post #25 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 07:06 AM
Is it cold in here?
 
spankustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Missouri
Posts: 7,371
I saw the 1st fight and I don't think Shamrock has improved since then. But he is a few years older now!!!
Tito should win.

How old is Shamrock now?


[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
spankustang is offline  
post #26 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 07:19 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankustang
I saw the 1st fight and I don't think Shamrock has improved since then. But he is a few years older now!!!
Tito should win.

How old is Shamrock now?

42
10sec302 is offline  
post #27 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 07:45 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
I dont think tito made any excuses for the randy or the chuck fight. they were the better fighters that night. Tito's division 2 wrestling was not enough for the Olympic caliber wrestling of Randy's. Chuck just flat out kicked his ass..


How can Forrest not expect the takedown?? You are fucking retarded. If you have watched any of Tito's fights, then you know thats usually the first thing he does is go for the takedown. He's a wrestler for christ's sakes. You noticed that during the fight went on that he wasn't getting as deep on his shots as he was during the 1st round. You cant shoot in if you have a bum leg, its that simple. Tito was a warrior in that fight. What kind of shit would he have gotten if he had pulled out of the fight because of injuries?
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #28 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 07:59 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
I dont think tito made any excuses for the randy or the chuck fight. they were the better fighters that night. Tito's division 2 wrestling was not enough for the Olympic caliber wrestling of Randy's. Chuck just flat out kicked his ass..


How can Forrest not expect the takedown?? You are fucking retarded. If you have watched any of Tito's fights, then you know thats usually the first thing he does is go for the takedown. He's a wrestler for christ's sakes. You noticed that during the fight went on that he wasn't getting as deep on his shots as he was during the 1st round. You cant shoot in if you have a bum leg, its that simple. Tito was a warrior in that fight. What kind of shit would he have gotten if he had pulled out of the fight because of injuries?

First things first, Tito was not a warrior in that fight, plain and simple. Yes he got the take down in the 1st round and yes, he did dominate. What happened the 2nd and 3rd round? He covered up damn near the rest of the fight....Not a "warrior" in my book. The true warrior in that fight was Forrest and if you dont believe me, make a poll and see who gets the vote on that fight. Forrest took Titos best and smiled in his face. Forrest wanted 2 more rounds, Tito didnt!

Noone wants to fight an injured fighter, why? because they ALWAYS have an excuse on why this or that didnt happen. Randy fought Liddell the 2nd time and got knocked out. He did mention something being wrong with his knee, but he didnt use that as an excuse.

I did have to lmao when you said "Chuck just flat out kicked his ass"
10sec302 is offline  
post #29 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:04 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
First things first, Tito was not a warrior in that fight, plain and simple. Yes he got the take down in the 1st round and yes, he did dominate. What happened the 2nd and 3rd round? He covered up damn near the rest of the fight....Not a "warrior" in my book. The true warrior in that fight was Forrest and if you dont believe me, make a poll and see who gets the vote on that fight. Forrest took Titos best and smiled in his face. Forrest wanted 2 more rounds, Tito didnt!

Noone wants to fight an injured fighter, why? because they ALWAYS have an excuse on why this or that didnt happen. Randy fought Liddell the 2nd time and got knocked out. He did mention something being wrong with his knee, but he didnt use that as an excuse.

I did have to lmao when you said "Chuck just flat out kicked his ass"
I'm not going to argue with you about this shit. you've watched a couple of seasons of TUF and you think you know it all. lmfao.

BTW, forrest only won round 2. rounds 1 and 3 went to Tito. If Forrest wouldn't have given up the take down in Round 3 he might have gotten the decision. Go and watch the fight again....
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #30 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:08 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
10sec302....you argue just for the sake or arguing don't you? Stop posting and you won't seem like such a tool to everyone.
Nate is offline  
post #31 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:15 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
I'm not going to argue with you about this shit. you've watched a couple of seasons of TUF and you think you know it all. lmfao.

BTW, forrest only won round 2. rounds 1 and 3 went to Tito. If Forrest wouldn't have given up the take down in Round 3 he might have gotten the decision. Go and watch the fight again....

Who told you Tito won round 3 ????
Tito only won round 1. If he won rounds 1 and 3, why was everyone wanting another round???

I hope they fight again because you'll witness Forrest beating Titos ass.Forrest has come a LONG way since the show. Forrest only gets better with time, unlike your boy.
10sec302 is offline  
post #32 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:20 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Obviously an injured Tito didn't need excuses that night... he won!

I'm gonna go ahead and say Tito's losses to Randy and Chuck, really gave him a wake up call. His fame, partying, and give a shit attitude really showed his lack of passion and training in those fights. If anything Tito's on a mission to prove to the UFC that he's no joke. I'm expecting him to dominate Shamrock, and come gunning for Liddell again.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #33 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:22 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
Who told you Tito won round 3 ????
Tito only won round 1. If he won rounds 1 and 3, why was everyone wanting another round???

I hope they fight again because you'll witness Forrest beating Titos ass.Forrest has come a LONG way since the show. Forrest only gets better with time, unlike your boy.
The judges said he won round 3 -

Quote:
The judges scorecard read 30-27 for Ortiz, 29-28 for Griffin and 29-27 for the winner “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” Tito Ortiz.
In the end it was a decision on Tito's favor
The Big Matt is offline  
post #34 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:24 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
10sec302....you argue just for the sake or arguing don't you? Stop posting and you won't seem like such a tool to everyone.
So because Juiced and I have an argument, I'm wrong?
10sec302 is offline  
post #35 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:26 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Obviously an injured Tito didn't need excuses that night... he won!

I'm gonna go ahead and say Tito's losses to Randy and Chuck, really gave him a wake up call. His fame, partying, and give a shit attitude really showed his lack of passion and training in those fights. If anything Tito's on a mission to prove to the UFC that he's no joke. I'm expecting him to dominate Shamrock, and come gunning for Liddell again.

Ok, I admitt I was wrong in the assumption that Forrest won rd 3.

As far as Tito and Liddell, you can hang that up. Tito aint going to take Chuck down and he cant bang with him, so therefore Tito goes 0-2 vs. Liddell
10sec302 is offline  
post #36 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:31 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
I'd be willing once again to put some money on Tito against Chuck. Tito's not going to get caught in the same situation again. Even he said it was stupid to try and stand up with Chuck that long.

The world's about to see Tito version 2.0 unleashed on the UFC. He's getting his mind right, and knows where he wants to be, and exactly how to get there. Is it going to be a tough road? Fuck yeah
The Big Matt is offline  
post #37 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:33 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
I'd be willing once again to put some money on Tito against Chuck. Tito's not going to get caught in the same situation again. Even he said it was stupid to try and stand up with Chuck that long.

The world's about to see Tito version 2.0 unleashed on the UFC. He's getting his mind right, and knows where he wants to be, and exactly how to get there. Is it going to be a tough road? Fuck yeah
I got $100 on Chuck. Ask around, Chucks almost impossible to take down, and when Tito goes to shoot, lights out!
10sec302 is offline  
post #38 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:35 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
So because Juiced and I have an argument, I'm wrong?
No because Juiced/EVERYONE else usually has valid points and your "arguments/points" are null and void of any kind of logic/knowledge about MMA.
Nate is offline  
post #39 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:45 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
I got $100 on Chuck. Ask around, Chucks almost impossible to take down, and when Tito goes to shoot, lights out!
Why would I have to ask around? I've seen EVERY UFC event EVER... for the past 6 years LIVE, either in person or on PPV.

I've seen every one of Chuck's fights since he started in the UFC in 1998.
I've seen every one of Tito's fights since he started in the UFC in 1997

Both have losses under their belts
Tito to Mezger - beat him two years later in the rematch
Tito to Frank Shamrock
Tito to Liddell
Tito to Couture

Chuck to Jeremy Horn - beat him years later in the rematch ( which I think there needs to be another, just saying)
Chuck to Couture
Chuck to Quintin Rampage Jackson (ex Team Punishment, and training partner with Tito)

I'm ready to see this rematch, it's been a long time coming, and I think anything can happen this time.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #40 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 08:45 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
No because Juiced/EVERYONE else usually has valid points and your "arguments/points" are null and void of any kind of logic/knowledge about MMA.

lol, ok I want to hear from you, not Juiced or anyone else how you think I have no logic in saying that Forrest was a warrior in the Tito/Griffin fight and that I have no logic what so ever in saying that Griffin will beat Tito if they fight again. Yeah that last part was my "opinion" but you can honestly say that Griffin has no chance of beating Tito if they fight again. If you can't then I must have some logic.
10sec302 is offline  
post #41 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:02 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Why would I have to ask around? I've seen EVERY UFC event EVER... for the past 6 years LIVE, either in person or on PPV.

I've seen every one of Chuck's fights since he started in the UFC in 1998.
I've seen every one of Tito's fights since he started in the UFC in 1997

Both have losses under their belts
Tito to Mezger - beat him two years later in the rematch
Tito to Frank Shamrock
Tito to Liddell
Tito to Couture

Chuck to Jeremy Horn - beat him years later in the rematch ( which I think there needs to be another, just saying)
Chuck to Couture
Chuck to Quintin Rampage Jackson (ex Team Punishment, and training partner with Tito)

I'm ready to see this rematch, it's been a long time coming, and I think anything can happen this time.
I'll give Tito credit where it's due. Tito has beat some good fighters but I just dont see him beating Liddell, ever! As far as the Horn/Liddell, Jeremy Horn gave up, he doesnt want any more of Liddell. He had his way with Liddell the first fight just like Randy did, but once Liddell learned to avoid the takedown, we're in a whole new ball game. Liddell is dropping people like flies. I got $100 on both fights if anyone thinks that Liddell will lose to Tito or Horn.
10sec302 is offline  
post #42 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:04 AM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
lol, ok I want to hear from you, not Juiced or anyone else how you think I have no logic in saying that Forrest was a warrior in the Tito/Griffin fight and that I have no logic what so ever in saying that Griffin will beat Tito if they fight again. Yeah that last part was my "opinion" but you can honestly say that Griffin has no chance of beating Tito if they fight again. If you can't then I must have some logic.
Tito healthy. Forrest has very little chance of winning. Tito DOMINATED the first round. You can never count anyone out because a wild punch has a small % chance of catching someone at any time. Keep watching TUF and thinking you know it all.
Nate is offline  
post #43 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:25 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Tito healthy. Forrest has very little chance of winning. Tito DOMINATED the first round. You can never count anyone out because a wild punch has a small % chance of catching someone at any time. Keep watching TUF and thinking you know it all.

Tito healthy got whipped by Randy Couture and a healthy Tito got his ass whipped by Chuck Liddell. I dont have to watch TUF to know that. And as far as the "Wild punch" comment. Chuck Liddell threw a lot of them and they by some small % chance happened to end up on Titos face
10sec302 is offline  
post #44 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:36 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
i'm ready to see this times 2 - You really think Tito didn't toy with him just to punish him? I know he could have finished the fight off at any moment. I think he did this to Ken, just to fuck with him..."feel that sting, that's pride fucking with ya"



oh and as far as Horn, he's by far pound for pound one of the best fighters in the MMA community...

77-14-5 is his record... He's beat more bitches than Ike Turner

I mean really, it was a bad fight for him - they definately need another go at it
The Big Matt is offline  
post #45 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:37 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
Tito healthy got whipped by Randy Couture and a healthy Tito got his ass whipped by Chuck Liddell. I dont have to watch TUF to know that. And as far as the "Wild punch" comment. Chuck Liddell threw a lot of them and they by some small % chance happened to end up on Titos face
Over confident, I rule the world, big headed Tito got beat on those nights. He didn't train like he should have, he didn't go out there and really push the fight. He knows it, and he regrets it. Next time will be something different, a new Tito is emerging from the dust of his former self, and he's pissed off.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #46 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:46 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Over confident, I rule the world, big headed Tito got beat on those nights. He didn't train like he should have, he didn't go out there and really push the fight. He knows it, and he regrets it. Next time will be something different, a new Tito is emerging from the dust of his former self, and he's pissed off.

Wow, you just said what 95% of fighters say when they lose. They didn't train hard enough, they didn't push the fight. Bottom line, Tito cant hang with Chuck, everyone knows that. Jeremy Horn basically went into the Liddell/Horn2 fight thinking it was going to be a rerun of the old fight and he was sadly mistaken. He's lucky he quit or he would have gotten knocked out like your boy Tito did.
10sec302 is offline  
post #47 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:47 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,889
i'm ready to see this times 2 - You really think Tito didn't toy with him just to punish him? I know he could have finished the fight off at any moment. I think he did this to Ken, just to fuck with him..."feel that sting, that's pride fucking with ya"


And I dont remember commenting on that fight, but ok
10sec302 is offline  
post #48 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:54 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
Wow, you just said what 95% of fighters say when they lose. They didn't train hard enough, they didn't push the fight. Bottom line, Tito cant hang with Chuck, everyone knows that. Jeremy Horn basically went into the Liddell/Horn2 fight thinking it was going to be a rerun of the old fight and he was sadly mistaken. He's lucky he quit or he would have gotten knocked out like your boy Tito did.
so because Tito was honest, said he got cocky, didn't train hard enough, and took both fights too lightly, he's wrong?

He said it, because it's true. He didn't expect Randy or Chuck to come out fighting like that. He didn't expect to be dominated. But he was. Next time, he'll be ready. He even said they got the best of him.

Tito is a punk for fighting hurt and winning. Tito is a punk for admitting he took his opponents who beat him lightly. Tito is a punk for being the Light Heavyweight Champ. Tito is a punk for talking smack.

Basically I think Tito must have fucked your mom, and left her, for you to hate him so much.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #49 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:55 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
oh and i was trying to get the thread back on track, from all the jibber jabber typed from your keyboard...
The Big Matt is offline  
post #50 of 173 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Basically I think Tito must have fucked your mom, and left her, for you to hate him so much.
LMGDMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grove rat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome