Rick Berry is a DOUCHE - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Rick Berry is a DOUCHE

He's going off with Bob and Dan on the Ticket right now.

He bitches about the poorly called games until last night. "Thank God last nights game was properly called game." WTF? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHITE TRASH PIECE OF CRAP.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 12:29 PM
I drive a fookin Honda

I agree 100%.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Lifer

If at first you don't succeed tr....eh fuck it blame someone else.

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Bob said "So if San Antonio goes onto the Conference Finals, it's because they won. But if Dallas goes on, it's because the Refs Suck?" and after he studdered for a bit, Berry said "Yeah"

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 01:50 PM
BOOMER SOONER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Bob said "So if San Antonio goes onto the Conference Finals, it's because they won. But if Dallas goes on, it's because the Refs Suck?" and after he studdered for a bit, Berry said "Yeah"

LMAO
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
It happens to be the truth too.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 02:16 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3oostedCubes
It happens to be the truth too.
You are one dumb motherfucker if you actually believe that.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 02:25 PM
RED
The Redness

What can you say the Berry family is full of dumbfucks.

96 Cobra- "Pinky" slow still.......
04 RXP- 75.6 mph on the GPS. My ski makes more power then Pinky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Yea, RED, take that... until you inherit some money, you aren't shit!! Loser
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 02:32 PM
MFFL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED
What can you say the Berry family is full of dumbfucks.
Just like the Mannings.
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 02:43 PM
RED
The Redness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_marc
Just like the Mannings.
YEP!

96 Cobra- "Pinky" slow still.......
04 RXP- 75.6 mph on the GPS. My ski makes more power then Pinky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
Yea, RED, take that... until you inherit some money, you aren't shit!! Loser
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

They all look like they should be living in the backwoods of Kentucky making some White Lightin'
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Recovering Lush

Where are all the fines?

Timmy's Tantrum after Game 2/3/4, Manu the Flopper's comments about officiating before the game yesterday, and this.......if it was Cuban...WHACK! 200K!

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
You are one dumb motherfucker if you actually believe that.
San Antonio wasn't the only ones talking about the officiating.. hmmm everyone was.
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:25 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
San Antonio wasn't the only ones talking about the officiating.. hmmm everyone was.
Bruce Bowen looked over at David Stern sitting in the stands and directly complained to him about the officiating DURING THE GAME! Nobody from Dallas has said shit about the officiating even though they have every right to after last nights fleecing.
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Bruce Bowen looked over at David Stern sitting in the stands and directly complained to him about the officiating DURING THE GAME! Nobody from Dallas has said shit about the officiating even though they have every right to after last nights fleecing.

What would happen if Cuban did this?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:28 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
What would happen if Cuban did this?
Probably be fined a cool million or so.
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Bruce said and look at his mouth, ''This is horrible''. I believe Cuban went on TV and this and that and where ever else his money bought air time to bitch about the refs in name. Difference.
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Bruce said and look at his mouth, ''This is horrible''. I believe Cuban went on TV and this and that and where ever else his money bought air time to bitch about the refs in name. Difference.

There's a difference between someone bitching on their blog, and someone bitching at the head of the NBA, directly, and you're conclusion is that blog bitching is WORSE??????

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:38 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
When/where did Cuban purchase TV air time to complain about NBA refs? Stop smoking crack.

He was fined for going onto the court in game 1 and making comments in his blog about how the NBA handles the rotation of officials in the playoffs.
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Time Served

Did you hear his rant on Dallas Ticket? HAHHAHA. You have the whiniest owner in the fucking world. He was on ESPN ranting too so you know. Has Pop said one bad thing about the refs or Peter Holt? No! All you hear is this whiney faggoty Mark Cuban bitching at ever single minute before, during, and after the game.
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:02 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Did you hear his rant on Dallas Ticket? HAHHAHA. You have the whiniest owner in the fucking world. He was on ESPN ranting too so you know. Has Pop said one bad thing about the refs or Peter Holt? No! All you hear is this whiney faggoty Mark Cuban bitching at ever single minute before, during, and after the game.
He has a legit argument which he voiced on a local radio station and he's on ESPN all the time, your point? Again, Cuban didn't question the ref's calls in his blog, rather their selection for the playoffs and their rotation. Its not Mark Cuban's fault that he's cooler than all the other grandpa owners in the league.
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Did you hear his rant on DFWStangs? HAHHAHA. You have the whiniest noob in the fucking world. He was on the sports forum ranting too so you know. All you hear is this whiney faggoty I3oostedCubes bitching at ever single minute before, during, and after the game.
fixed.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Time Served

Quote:
He has a legit argument which he voiced on a local radio station and he's on ESPN all the time, your point? Again, Cuban didn't question the ref's calls in his blog, rather their selection for the playoffs and their rotation. Its not Mark Cuban's fault that he's cooler than all the other grandpa owners in the league.
You're arguement is that Cubans cooler. hahahhahaha

Last edited by I3oostedCubes; 05-18-2006 at 06:22 PM.
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:

And you used an apostrophe in "you're" (which should have been your) instead of Cubans, which was "Cuban is." Point?

hahahhahaha

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:25 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:

Just another player hater. Avery's the better coach and Cuban's the better owner. Crawl back under the rock you came from.
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Recovering Lush

Oh hell. One of those nasty maggots from spursreport.
Are you the one calling for the death of Cuban, or maybe on of the many calling for the death of JET?

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Time Served

Quote:
lol, I hope you have your tissues ready in bulk, and enough for that peice of shit city you live in too. Cuban does bitch, but I know of someone on the spurs who could rival him.....Tim Duncan. I don't think I've seen anyone bitch so much since Shawn Bradley. The spurs just need to get over themselves and realize that there isn't going to be a repeat...nuff said.

'89 convertible with a few things done
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Time Served

Quote:
And you used an apostrophe in "you're" (which should have been your) instead of Cubans, which was "Cuban is." Point?

hahahhahaha
OMG you have the best comebacks.... HAHHAHAHAHHAHA.
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89 drop top stang
lol, I hope you have your tissues ready in bulk, and enough for that peice of shit city you live in too. Cuban does bitch, but I know of someone on the spurs who could rival him.....Tim Duncan. I don't think I've seen anyone bitch so much since Shawn Bradley. The spurs just need to get over themselves and realize that there isn't going to be a repeat...nuff said.
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA I can see the red angry faces typing madly in front of the monitors. HAHHAHAHAHAHA
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:37 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Rick Berry's doucheness, I feel, is rivaled with I3oostedCubes'.

post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
OMG you have the best comebacks.... HAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

And you're a pathetic fucking noob that attacks someone's family in order to make themselves feel better about their obviously outmanned and outclassed organization. You've got an over-rated alien looking whiner, a frog, Balki, our former alien (watch Finley run), and a coach in bad need of a date with Stridex.
Old and washed up........
the only thing left to do is MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THA WAY!!!!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Oh hell. One of those nasty maggots from spursreport.
Are you the one calling for the death of Cuban, or maybe on of the many calling for the death of JET?
No I actually like Cuban, he makes a fool of himself and the funnies commence. I didn't wish 'JET' was suspended cause I want the Spurs to steam roll over the Mavs in the next 2 games and see you alls posts. It doesn't hurt either so it doesn't matter to me anyways. I visit both forums, Mustangs and sports are my hobbies.
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:40 PM
Time Served

Quote:
And you're a pathetic piece of shit that attacks someone's family in order to make themselves feel better about their obviously outmanned and outclassed organization. You've got an over-rated alien looking whiner, a frog, Balki, our former alien (watch Finley run), and a coach in bad need of a date with Stridex.
Old and washed up........
the only thing left to do is MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THA WAY!!!!
The only way Mavs got to where they were is w/ Spurs left overs. AHHAHAHAH

Avery probably has a copy of the Spurs playbook, it's the only way you could beat us hahhahaha.

Attacking someones family? She made the fool out of herself and you're attacking me and about 14 other people... hahahha.

The angrier you get the better.
post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:45 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
No I actually like Cuban, he makes a fool of himself and the funnies commence. I didn't wish 'JET' was suspended cause I want the Spurs to steam roll over the Mavs in the next 2 games and see you alls posts. It doesn't hurt either so it doesn't matter to me anyways. I visit both forums, Mustangs and sports are my hobbies.

If you like sports, what the hell are you doing in spursreport?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Recovering Lush

Oh. My. Gawd.
You really are that stupid.........you think that's actually his wife?

The sun has boiled your little mind.

BTW, Dallas is where they are at for one reason, and one reason only: Mark Cuban.

Quote:
The only way Mavs got to where they were is w/ Spurs left overs. AHHAHAHAH

Avery probably has a copy of the Spurs playbook, it's the only way you could beat us hahhahaha.

Attacking someones family? She made the fool out of herself and you're attacking me and about 14 other people... hahahha.

The angrier you get the better.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 12:40 AM
Lifer

Thumbs up

Quote:
MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THA WAY!!!!
haha for some reason i find this extremely funny. You actually quoted Luda.

Quote:
BTW, Dallas is where they are at for one reason, and one reason only: Mark Cuban.
Im not really a basketball fan but having paid attention some to the Mavs, this is one thing nobody can argue. I don't understand why people feel the need to attack Cuban. He is one of the smartest business men I have ever seen, has passion for the game, never heard a player say a bad thing about him, or anyone who has met him for that matter. I give mad props to anyone who can become what he has thru hard work.
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-19-2006, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement