Tito/Shamrock scuffle on ultimate fighter - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 06:04 AM Thread Starter
que?

Tito/Shamrock scuffle on ultimate fighter

i dont know about you guys but that shit was funny as hell. when tito jumped/flinched, shamrock bout shit his pants and ''came unglued''. i fucking hate shamrock by the way...

and shamrocks best comeback? ''shut up monkey'' good one ken...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 07:36 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

So Ken had a bout of roid rage on national TV?

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
que?

pretty much... after tito picked who was going to fight, team shamrock started walking away and tito was just smiling. ken looked at him and said something along the lines of 'keep smiling'. some kindergarden talk went on for a lil bit, then ken talked about 'wait till we get it on'. he kicked off his slippers(which also was pretty funny) and walked over to him, someone was standing between them and they proceeded(sp?) to talk shit. then tito jumped/flinched at ken and ken bout shit his pants and 'came unglued', and ken's best comeback was 'shut up monkey'. damn that shit was too funny...

i feel like a damn play-by-play announcer, i cant believe i just typed all that shit...

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Genetically Blessed

yeah that was entertaining, ken even admitted that he was trying to get his team fired up.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
que?

he did a crappy job, they still lost... lol

i think team tito will dominate the season, tito's training is more disciplined and they do alot of cardio...
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
pretty much... after tito picked who was going to fight, team shamrock started walking away and tito was just smiling. ken looked at him and said something along the lines of 'keep smiling'. some kindergarden talk went on for a lil bit, then ken talked about 'wait till we get it on'. he kicked off his slippers(which also was pretty funny) and walked over to him, someone was standing between them and they proceeded(sp?) to talk shit. then tito jumped/flinched at ken and ken bout shit his pants and 'came unglued', and ken's best comeback was 'shut up monkey'. damn that shit was too funny...

i feel like a damn play-by-play announcer, i cant believe i just typed all that shit...

Yeah, I said almost the same thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sec302
Yeah UF3 is probably going to be the most interesting one yet. On the commercial when Tito flinched at Ken and Ken jumped and then went after him, man I was dying laughing.

Anyone know what Tito was laughing about in that one conference where I was laying on the floor next to that podium and Ken ended up kicking that chair??
And that last part, I still dont know what Ken said something about beating his ass and Tito fell back in his chair laughing his ass off. Tito reminds me of that kid in school that never amounted to anything (Kinda like Skidmark) that use to be funny as hell but stayed in trouble.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 09:44 AM Thread Starter
que?

Quote:
Tito reminds me of that kid in school that never amounted to anything
well he still whipped ken ass, that amounted to some kinda money i'm sure...
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 10:24 AM
The token Asian guy

I'd rather just watch the fights and hear technical commentary about fighting techniques and stuff. Save the drama for Jerry Springer and the soap operas.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8driver
well he still whipped ken ass, that amounted to some kinda money i'm sure...

I ummm, dont really recall saying he didnt. He'll beat his ass again when they fight, but that'll be old news fast. Tito better watch out for Ortiz/Griffin2
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
que?

Quote:
Tito better watch out for Ortiz/Griffin2
i didnt get a chance to see that fight, how was it? i heard tito was only 70-75% because of a leg injury, that's why he wasnt really kicking, but thats what i heard...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement