49'ers trade for Trent Dilfer - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

49'ers trade for Trent Dilfer

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2433933

49'ers traded Ken Dorsey and a 2007 7th round draft pick to Cleveland for Trent Dilfer.

I read about this maybe happening earlier today on ESPN and heard about it again later on PTI.

49'ers definately got the better of the deal because Cleveland has nobody of any real worth to QB their team now.

Charlie Frye is now their #1 guy and now backed up by Ken Dorsey and Derek Anderson.

Cleveland tried to get Joey Harrington during the draft, but Harrington said he would not play for them and would only play for the Miami Dolphins.

I'm sure Hollywood is jumping for joy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Recovering Lush

Trent Shitfer???????

Desperate on the left coast, much?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 08:26 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Trent Shitfer???????

Desperate on the left coast, much?
Does the guy have a Super Bowl ring or not?

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 08:34 AM
I drive a fookin Honda

Wow, San Fran must be pretty desperate.
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 09:09 AM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Angus
Does the guy have a Super Bowl ring or not?
Trent Dilfer did NOTHING to earn that ring. Anyone who knows anything about football will tell you that Ray Lewis' defense won that superbowl.

post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 09:42 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Trent Dildo If he's not playing horrible football, he's sucking Matt Hasselbeck's twanger.

post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
Trent Dilfer did NOTHING to earn that ring. Anyone who knows anything about football will tell you that Ray Lewis' defense won that superbowl.
Yeah, Trent Dilfer is a game manager, not a QB. That 'D' with Ray Lewis was SICK.
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 10:43 AM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Yeah, Trent Dilfer is a game manager, not a QB. That 'D' with Ray Lewis was SICK.

that's because unknown to the fan/media base, Lewis had a knife hiden under his jersey
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 01:58 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:

wait a minute on the other threads about qb's and super bowls, this would put him up there with troy aikman, joe montana, tom brady, etc... I mean he won a superbowl. only the greatest of the great win them. an average qb could never win one, it just doesn't happen.
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
wait a minute on the other threads about qb's and super bowls, this would put him up there with troy aikman, joe montana, tom brady, etc... I mean he won a superbowl. only the greatest of the great win them. an average qb could never win one, it just doesn't happen.

Troy won 3, and St. Joe won at least that many.....you really are a dipshit when it comes to football.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 09:03 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Troy won 3, and St. Joe won at least that many.....you really are a dipshit when it comes to football.
I bet I know more than you about how the game is played.
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
I bet I know more than you about how the game is played.

You just compared DILFER to Montana and Aikman, in some kind of stretch to give credence to MArino and his ZERO rings.

This, and other hits such as "Texas wins in spite of VY" make you as knowledgeable about the game as Punky Brewster is.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 09:16 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
You just compared DILFER to Montana and Aikman, in some kind of stretch to give credence to MArino and his ZERO rings.

This, and other hits such as "Texas wins in spite of VY" make you as knowledgeable about the game as Punky Brewster is.

no I took what you all said about qb's and super bowls wins and used that to make a statement.

all I did was prove that super bowls are won mostly by average qb's with great teams around them. not great qb's with average teams.

just as vy will find out all too soon.
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Recovering Lush

What does that have to do with your idiotic "Texas wins in spite of VY" comment?
Why not jsut say..."Ya know, I screwed the pooch on that one."

Instead, you stand by it and look like a fool. Did you not watch a Rose Bowl for the last two years?

Quote:
no I took what you all said about qb's and super bowls wins and used that to make a statement.

all I did was prove that super bowls are won mostly by average qb's with great teams around them. not great qb's with average teams.

just as vy will find out all too soon.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 09:25 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
What does that have to do with your idiotic "Texas wins in spite of VY" comment?
Why not jsut say..."Ya know, I screwed the pooch on that one."

Instead, you stand by it and look like a fool. Did you not watch a Rose Bowl for the last two years?

i already said that vy actually won them that game vs usc I posted it twice I think. but alot of other games if not for the d doing their job texas wouldn't have played usc. the d bailed them out vs both osu's and a&m
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
i already said that vy actually won them that game vs usc I posted it twice I think. but alot of other games if not for the d doing their job texas wouldn't have played usc. the d bailed them out vs both osu's and a&m
You do realize that VY probably had 2 of the best plays of the entire year against Ohio St. (Game winning TD throw to Limas Sweed) and Oklahoma St. (Total LB fakeout for 80 yard TD run) right?
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:

The D bailed them out in the Okie State game?????? He accounted for FOUR TDs, and the defense gave up FOUR TDs.......
The tOSU game, he threw for 270 hards, at over 60%, and accounted for two TDs, including the game winner.....but know, he had nothing to do with either win.

Egg spurt indeed.......

FWIW, pig would have to win 35 straight games to lead the series, btw.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 03:21 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
The D bailed them out in the Okie State game?????? He accounted for FOUR TDs, and the defense gave up FOUR TDs.......
The tOSU game, he threw for 270 hards, at over 60%, and accounted for two TDs, including the game winner.....but know, he had nothing to do with either win.

Egg spurt indeed.......

FWIW, pig would have to win 35 straight games to lead the series, btw.
but the d held OSU to 2 or 3 field goals after vy made dumb plays on their own 20 or around there meaning ohio only had to go 30 or so yards to score a td but the d stepped up and saved the day. they put the O in a postion to win it after all the bad plays by vy.
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
but the d held OSU to 2 or 3 field goals after vy made dumb plays on their own 20 or around there meaning ohio only had to go 30 or so yards to score a td but the d stepped up and saved the day. they put the O in a postion to win it after all the bad plays by vy.

He accounted for almost 300 yards of offense. How do you, lucidly, then turn around and make the idiotic statement that they won "in spite of him." Who threw the game winner?

And no comments about the Okie Ag game, whih you claimed the defense bailed him out of?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Lifer

So what does VY, the Rose Bowl, UT, Arkansas have to do with Trent Dilfer again?
post #21 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyN9NE
So what does VY, the Rose Bowl, UT, Arkansas have to do with Trent Dilfer again?

If you start walking East from Ft Worth, you'll eventually hit Weatherford........

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 01:24 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
He accounted for almost 300 yards of offense. How do you, lucidly, then turn around and make the idiotic statement that they won "in spite of him." Who threw the game winner?

And no comments about the Okie Ag game, whih you claimed the defense bailed him out of?

well since most big time schools will score td's when they only have to go 20 yards or so the d held 3 times in that game 2 of those were because of vy stupid plays.
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
well since most big time schools will score td's when they only have to go 20 yards or so the d held 3 times in that game 2 of those were because of vy stupid plays.

Admit it...you hate him because he's black. There's no other rational explanation for it.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Ohio St. was not known for their offensive prowess. They were playing with 2 QB in that game. Ohio St. had 3 of their 'D' players taken in the top 20 picks of the NFL draft.

Video evidence of VY game breaking plays against arguiably the best 'D' in the nation:

1. TD to Billy Pittman - Right Click, Save Target As

2. Game winner to Limas Sweed - Right Click, Save Target As

Texas also got fucked out of a TD towards the end of the game with Melton diving over the goaline/pylon and an Ohio St. player pushing him out of the endzone. The endzone goes "around the world" and that should have been at least 6 more points for Texas. A bit of home cooking on Ohio St.'s part and it still didn't get them the win.

Video proof: Melton's non-called TD - Right Click, Save Target As

You have got to be the dumest person in the world to say that Texas won in spite of VY's:

18/29 for 270 pass yards, 2 TD, 2 INT
20 rushes for 76 yards

Again, thats against the arguiably the best 'D' in the nation.

The only other performance close to VY's against Ohio St. was Brady Quinn in the Fiesta Bowl and he didn't even score a TD against Ohio St. and only had 16 more yards passing with 16 more throws than VY.

Brady Quinn was:

29/45 for 286 pass yards, 0 TD, 0 INT
10 rushes for -32 yards

NEXT!?
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 02:09 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Admit it...you hate him because he's black. There's no other rational explanation for it.

you tried that one b4 about the dolphins post but then got slammed when you found out I was stoked about daunte playing for the dolphins.

maybe you would like him less if he was mexican, because we all know how you feel about mexicans
post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
you tried that one b4 about the dolphins post but then got slammed when you found out I was stoked about daunte playing for the dolphins.

maybe you would like him less if he was mexican, because we all know how you feel about mexicans
I see you are on and I'm awaiting a response, if you can muster a relevant one, to my lengthy post.
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:

I have no problem with Mexicans....I'm fixing to go party with a house full of em. You don't know jack shit about me, son.

What I have a problem with is ignorant fools who mindlessly lump all illegal aliens into being Mexican. What a racist ignorant fuck you are.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 04:09 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
I have no problem with Mexicans....I'm fixing to go party with a house full of em. You don't know jack shit about me, son.

What I have a problem with is ignorant fools who mindlessly lump all illegal aliens into being Mexican. What a racist ignorant fuck you are.

I am not the one who posted that the mexicans are protesting and then said maybe an illegal will have a stolen radio for you to sell. just admit it you don't like them, everybody already knows how you feel about them.
post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 04:11 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Ohio St. was not known for their offensive prowess. They were playing with 2 QB in that game. Ohio St. had 3 of their 'D' players taken in the top 20 picks of the NFL draft.

Video evidence of VY game breaking plays against arguiably the best 'D' in the nation:

1. TD to Billy Pittman - Right Click, Save Target As

2. Game winner to Limas Sweed - Right Click, Save Target As

Texas also got fucked out of a TD towards the end of the game with Melton diving over the goaline/pylon and an Ohio St. player pushing him out of the endzone. The endzone goes "around the world" and that should have been at least 6 more points for Texas. A bit of home cooking on Ohio St.'s part and it still didn't get them the win.

Video proof: Melton's non-called TD - Right Click, Save Target As

You have got to be the dumest person in the world to say that Texas won in spite of VY's:

18/29 for 270 pass yards, 2 TD, 2 INT
20 rushes for 76 yards

Again, thats against the arguiably the best 'D' in the nation.

The only other performance close to VY's against Ohio St. was Brady Quinn in the Fiesta Bowl and he didn't even score a TD against Ohio St. and only had 16 more yards passing with 16 more throws than VY.

Brady Quinn was:

29/45 for 286 pass yards, 0 TD, 0 INT
10 rushes for -32 yards

NEXT!?
ok did vince not throw the int's when on their own 20 or so yard line and did the d not hold them to field goals? yes and yes if the d didn't texas would have lost by 9+ points.
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
ok did vince not throw the int's when on their own 20 or so yard line and did the d not hold them to field goals? yes and yes if the d didn't texas would have lost by 9+ points.
No, the first INT VY threw the line of scrimmage was Texas' 43 yard line. A.J. Hawk caught the ball in Ohio St. territory and ran it back to Texas' 39 yard line after getting plastered by Jamaal Charles.

The second INT VY threw the line of scrimmage was Texas' 23 yard line and was caught on the 36 yard line. No return on that INT.

You are about 15-20+ yards wrong on both of those plays.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/boxsco...033&page=plays

Its not Texas' 'D' fault that Troy Smith sucks and couldn't get away from the pass rush.

Last edited by SVTVenom; 05-07-2006 at 08:27 PM.
post #31 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Bryce we all you can't compare Trent to the likes of Troy, Joe, John etc. I admit he is no where near Dan M. but as great as Dan was he doesn't have a ring, Trent does. You can give him credit for not blowing the Super Bowl at the very least.
post #32 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Bryce we all you can't compare Trent to the likes of Troy, Joe, John etc. I admit he is no where near Dan M. but as great as Dan was he doesn't have a ring, Trent does. You can give him credit for not blowing the Super Bowl at the very least.
I give Dilfer the credit for getting a ring, but it wasn't on his accolades that they won that ring. Again, he was nothing more than a game manager as a QB for that team.
post #33 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
I give Dilfer the credit for getting a ring, but it wasn't on his accolades that they won that ring. Again, he was nothing more than a game manager as a QB for that team.
I didn't say he won it but he dam sure didn't cost them the game by hitting 12 of 25 one passing TD and getting them down the field to also get a rushing TD oh by the way zero interceptions. It wasn't what he did that made the difference in that game it was what he didn't do, screw up.
post #34 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 12:36 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
What I have a problem with is ignorant fools who mindlessly lump all illegal aliens into being Mexican.
Whoa whoa whoa, slow down. Are you telling me that not all of the illegals are Mexican? WIERD!

Trent Dilfer sucks, he always has. He'll be riding the pine while the Niners give Alex Smith a chance to develop.

post #35 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 07:50 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
so you are saying that an average qb can win the superbowl it doesn't have to be a great qb?

just want to make sure since you all seem to think some qb's are better than others because they have a super bowl ring.
post #36 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
so you are saying that an average qb can win the superbowl it doesn't have to be a great qb?

just want to make sure since you all seem to think some qb's are better than others because they have a super bowl ring.
In this specific, unique circumstance.........yes.
post #37 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 11:18 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
In this specific, unique circumstance.........yes.
no it has to be one way or the other so which is it?
post #38 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
no it has to be one way or the other so which is it?
It can't be one or the other because Dilfer was involved in a unique circumstance. He had a 'D' that could stop anyone at will and a RB that was mowing folks down like crazy. You could have plugged just about any half-way decent QB in there and they still would have won a Super Bowl.
post #39 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 01:50 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
It can't be one or the other because Dilfer was involved in a unique circumstance. He had a 'D' that could stop anyone at will and a RB that was mowing folks down like crazy. You could have plugged just about any half-way decent QB in there and they still would have won a Super Bowl.

but he still won the super bowl. what about doug williams, mark rypen(sp?) phill sims, etc...
post #40 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 03:15 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
but he still won the super bowl. what about doug williams, mark rypen(sp?) phill sims, etc...
Sure, becaust Dilfer is about the same skill level as them.

Great QBs are the ones who stand out from the rest like Montana, Elway, Marino, Unitas, Peyton Manning, Bart Staar, etc. You must be bootin the black tar heroin if you the Dilfer can be mentioned in the same breath of air as the rest of those guys.

post #41 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 07:44 AM
Recovering Lush

Phil Simms actually had some skills........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90StangLX5.0

Great QBs are the ones who stand out from the rest like Montana, Elway, Marino, Unitas, Peyton Manning, Bart Staar, etc. You must be bootin the black tar heroin if you the Dilfer can be mentioned in the same breath of air as the rest of those guys.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #42 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 08:13 AM
I didn't do it

The role of a quarterback in the NFL is a combination of traits that are molded to fit each particular team. Look at the Falcons and the Colts. Two different teams with two very different types of quarterbacks. The Falcons employ their qb as a dual threat weapon, which got them to NFC championship game a few seasons ago. The Colts utilize Peyton Manning as a traditional pocket passer who manages the game with his brain, not necissarily his athleticism. Both are very talented and both help their teams win games in their own distinctive ways. My point? The quarteback position is only as important as the coaching staff makes it. Teams like the 2000 Ravens and the Bears teams of the past few years dont necissarily need a stud at the qb position. Their defenses and running game can win games for them. The Colts and Patriots of today need a cereberal qb with good vision and a strong arm to deliver the ball accurately and on time. I'm not implying that a good qb isnt needed, but in some systems it is not as imperative.

The bottom line: Trent Dilfer still sucks and is damned lucky to have a Superbowl ring on his crusty ass finger. He'll suck ass with the niners because the niners, well, suck ass.

post #43 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 08:16 AM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Phil Simms actually had some skills........
[Napolean Dynamite]Like nunchuk skills?....[/Napolean Dynamite]

post #44 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Recovering Lush

Jim McMann, or however you spelled it.....
"When I;m reincarnated, I wanna come back as a woman's bicycle seat."

That guy was utter greatness.

Quote:
The role of a quarterback in the NFL is a combination of traits that are molded to fit each particular team. Look at the Falcons and the Colts. Two different teams with two very different types of quarterbacks. The Falcons employ their qb as a dual threat weapon, which got them to NFC championship game a few seasons ago. The Colts utilize Peyton Manning as a traditional pocket passer who manages the game with his brain, not necissarily his athleticism. Both are very talented and both help their teams win games in their own distinctive ways. My point? The quarteback position is only as important as the coaching staff makes it. Teams like the 2000 Ravens and the Bears teams of the past few years dont necissarily need a stud at the qb position. Their defenses and running game can win games for them. The Colts and Patriots of today need a cereberal qb with good vision and a strong arm to deliver the ball accurately and on time. I'm not implying that a good qb isnt needed, but in some systems it is not as imperative.

The bottom line: Trent Dilfer still sucks and is damned lucky to have a Superbowl ring on his crusty ass finger. He'll suck ass with the niners because the niners, well, suck ass.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #45 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 10:47 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:

I am not sure if you get what I am doing, I using an arguement they made in a past thread back on them and watch them switch stances once again.
post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 11:14 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
I am not sure if you get what I am doing, I using an arguement they made in a past thread back on them and watch them switch stances once again.
If you say so.

post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
No, for some reason you are trying to substantiate some type of claim that because Trent Dilfer has a Super Bowl ring that he is equal to or greater than other Super Bowl QB's like Aikman.

If you even had half of a brain and watched the two players you would know that Dilfer isn't even half the QB Aikman was. Again, Dilfer was a game manager, Aikman was a playmaker and a leader.
post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 11:25 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
If you say so.
they made a comment about the great qb's and went so far as to say dan marino wasn't as good as a troy aikman, joe montana, etc because they won the super bowl. but now they are bad mouthing a super bowl winning qb so I just used that back on them. that should get you up to speed.
post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
they made a comment about the great qb's and went so far as to say dan marino wasn't as good as a troy aikman, joe montana, etc because they won the super bowl. but now they are bad mouthing a super bowl winning qb so I just used that back on them. that should get you up to speed.
I, myself, never said that Dan Marino was not as good as Aikman, Montana, etc. because he didn't have a ring. That is quite a foolish thing to say due to the #'s Marino put up in his career. However, he'll never get as much recognition in the media/fanbase because of the fact he doesn't have a ring.
post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 05-11-2006, 11:46 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
I was fully aware of what thread you were referring to. I think as far as skill and knowledge of the game goes Dan Marino was one of the best EVER. Not having a Super Bowl ring does not define his skill. The same can be said for Dilfer. Just because he has a ring doesn't make him good. He won a Super Bowl because of the defense...not because of him. He's mediocre at VERY best...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement