Where is McNeal going? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Where is McNeal going?

What do the draft day "egg-spurts" say about him?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:22 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
What do the draft day "egg-spurts" say about him?
I think he's going home.
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:24 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
I think he's going home.

To sulk about his decision to play for A&M?

post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:27 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
To sulk about his decision to play for A&M?
That and how he never could beat Texas the whole time he was there.
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 11:37 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

Man, like I said before, he seemed like a class act his whole college career. I hope for nothing but the best for him come draft day and during his Pro career.
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:50 AM
Mavs Fan For Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang
Man, like I said before, he seemed like a class act his whole college career. I hope for nothing but the best for him come draft day and during his Pro career.
I second that....I think he just got caught up at the wrong time at A&M. I think McNeal can play. Maybe 3-4 round pick if a team believes they can develope Reggie into an NFL QB.
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Back To Normal

I don't know if I would call him a class act...I even have had my Aggie buddies say that they think he did something to piss off the Team and they would not play for him. I had to agree with them because the A&M that played Texas under Mcgee looked completely different then the A&M that played under McNeal.

Now this is all speculation but it was interesting to say the least.

Texan By Birth, Techsan By Choice.
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 10:47 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001 GT
I don't know if I would call him a class act...I even have had my Aggie buddies say that they think he did something to piss off the Team and they would not play for him. I had to agree with them because the A&M that played Texas under Mcgee looked completely different then the A&M that played under McNeal.

I have some inside info on this from one of the players!One of the backup QB's. I would say from what I was personally told its true!!
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Who?

post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 11:33 AM
Lifer

Texans is my guess.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:00 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:

What a bullshit comment, what did he do? I am an Aggie fan and have never heard any one make such a stupid accusation. That would be like saying I am not real sure but I think 2001 GT and his Aggie friends are gay, I don't have any background for saying so but hey let's just make up some shit ! Stop being an asshat, McNeal did okay at A&M and who knows what the NFL may hold. You sure don't!
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
I have some inside info on this from one of the players!One of the backup QB's. I would say from what I was personally told its true!!
Really well what "INSIDE" info do you have. My god it's like listening to a bunch of bitches at a lunch gathering! Give some facts or shut the hell up.
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:13 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Really well what "INSIDE" info do you have. My god it's like listening to a bunch of bitches at a lunch gathering! Give some facts or shut the hell up.
Ok, facts are:

Vince Young > Reggie McNeal

&

A&M still sucks.
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Ok, facts are:

&

A&M still sucks.
Your momma sucks
post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Cant you read its from one of the back up QB's. PERSONALLY told to me!!!!
post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Ok, facts are:

&

A&M still sucks.
This is true, but until I hear someone (someone credible) actually say what he did, I'll take it for what it's worth, high school cafeteria gossip. VY is a great athlete, but he should have taken a cue from RM and kept his yapper shut instead of stirring the shit pot and looking like an ass.
post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Back To Normal

Quote:
What a bullshit comment, what did he do? I am an Aggie fan and have never heard any one make such a stupid accusation. That would be like saying I am not real sure but I think 2001 GT and his Aggie friends are gay, I don't have any background for saying so but hey let's just make up some shit ! Stop being an asshat, McNeal did okay at A&M and who knows what the NFL may hold. You sure don't!
You are such a douche! If you honestly think that the A&M that played for Mcgee is the same team (meaning their attitude) that played for McNeal then you need to pass the drugs onto someone else and come back to Earth. My friends that do post on this board regularly are more of an Aggie in spirit and actual attendance they you ever will be and they are the ones that told me this. I'm not making shit up because I am a Red Raider or anything else. Im just passing along info that I heard.

Now I will not release their names because I don't want to subject them to your senseless babble. They know who they are and if they want to comment they will. Now grow a fucking sack take off the maroon glasses and maybe you will see the world as the rest of us do EVEN your fellow Aggies.

What is really funny is that you get all defensive about something I am passing on when at no point did I down play what he did at A&M or what he will do in the pro's. All I said was there was a NOTICALBE difference between his Junior year and Senior year. Yes, there were roster changes that happened between those years but with the year that he had as a Junior and what was expected of him as a senior. You have to sit back and think that something is out of line and after seeing Mcgee at QB it looked as though the fog was lifted a little bit. I will say it again....this came from my aggie friends of which also went to EVERY home game last year and got to see it first hand. How many did you go to?

post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Lifer

Even if I posted exactly what was said, you would still see it as hearsay, so it doesnt matter, I will just say I believe it.
post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Actually, these rumours were mentioned on T+1, before the game, by the announcers. They didnt go into detail, but they intiamted that the team made it known they didn't want to play for RM, and he did something in return, to get himself benched for the last game.

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 03:22 PM

Quote:
You are such a douche! If you honestly think that the A&M that played for Mcgee is the same team (meaning their attitude) that played for McNeal then you need to pass the drugs onto someone else and come back to Earth. My friends that do post on this board regularly are more of an Aggie in spirit and actual attendance they you ever will be and they are the ones that told me this. I'm not making shit up because I am a Red Raider or anything else. Im just passing along info that I heard.

Now I will not release their names because I don't want to subject them to your senseless babble. They know who they are and if they want to comment they will. Now grow a fucking sack take off the maroon glasses and maybe you will see the world as the rest of us do EVEN your fellow Aggies.

What is really funny is that you get all defensive about something I am passing on when at no point did I down play what he did at A&M or what he will do in the pro's. All I said was there was a NOTICALBE difference between his Junior year and Senior year. Yes, there were roster changes that happened between those years but with the year that he had as a Junior and what was expected of him as a senior. You have to sit back and think that something is out of line and after seeing Mcgee at QB it looked as though the fog was lifted a little bit. I will say it again....this came from my aggie friends of which also went to EVERY home game last year and got to see it first hand. How many did you go to?
Hey fuck stick how about you state a fucking fact i.e.(he fucked someone over at practice or was blaming others for the teams losses) as a reason why he pissed everyone off. You have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about so shut up shit lips. As for my A&M fanship I have no idea how big of fans your friends are. As for me I have my dinning rooms decked out in A&M including curtains, place mats, wall hangings and hand a painted 5 1/2" maron border, how about the fact I wear an A&M neck badge carrier every day at work, I am a member of the A&M Texas Trophy Hunters Assoc. complete with maron TTHA sticker on my truck. I attend 3-6 football games a year and at least 2 basketball games depending on my daughters sports schedule. So don't get on here talking about my fanship you ass wart, shut your cock holster, LOL.
post #21 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
Even if I posted exactly what was said, you would still see it as hearsay, so it doesnt matter, I will just say I believe it.

So no facts? I will take a quote from Hookem for this one. All I am hearing is Blah Blah Blah, LOL.
post #22 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

So young! So angry!
Damn that rap music!!

My Lord, the lunatic fringe of the Ags fan base (and no, that doesnt apply to the good Ag fans here....just the nutty as a fruitcake ones) on this board needs a little of this to calm the F down:

Quote:
Hey fuck stick how about you state a fucking fact i.e.(he fucked someone over at practice or was blaming others for the teams losses) as a reason why he pissed everyone off. You have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about so shut up shit lips. As for my A&M fanship I have no idea how big of fans your friends are. As for me I have my dinning rooms decked out in A&M including curtains, place mats, wall hangings and hand a painted 5 1/2" maron border, how about the fact I wear an A&M neck badge carrier every day at work, I am a member of the A&M Texas Trophy Hunters Assoc. complete with maron TTHA sticker on my truck. I attend 3-6 football games a year and at least 2 basketball games depending on my daughters sports schedule. So don't get on here talking about my fanship you ass wart, shut your cock holster, LOL.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #23 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 03:53 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Its 4:52 p.m. on 3/15/2006 and Reggie McNeal still sucks.
post #24 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Back To Normal

Quote:
I feel sorry for you and your family. You, because obviously you have some sort of penis envy and your family (especially your daughter) for being kin to you. Your screen name and verbiage speaks volumes. I hope you have gotten a vasectomy because you defiantly do not need to procreate anymore. BTW...good job not comprehending a single thing I posted. It is quite amazing someone can be that dense.

post #25 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

oh snap.......that's gonna leave a mark.....

Quote:
I feel sorry for you and your family. You, because obviously you have some sort of penis envy and your family (especially your daughter) for being kin to you. Your screen name and verbiage speaks volumes. I hope you have gotten a vasectomy because you defiantly do not need to procreate anymore. BTW...good job not comprehending a single thing I posted. It is quite amazing someone can be that dense.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #26 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:
Standards to be a teacher are obviously pretty low right now.

post #27 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Along for the ride

I don't want to get caught up in all the b.s posts so i'll just stick to the topic.

I do think Reggie will get drafted. Probably 3rd round pick.

Gig 'em.

Marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
post #28 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Its 4:52 p.m. on 3/15/2006 and Reggie McNeal still sucks.
Yo Momma U A-hole, LOL
post #29 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 07:57 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Yo Momma U A-hole, LOL
8:57 a.m. on 3/16/2006 and Reggie McNeal STILL sucks.
post #30 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Yeah you never bothered to look at the LOL at the end of the whole tirade did you? I still have yet to see someone post a single a fact and I did comprehend what you stated; however, it is not my fault you are to stupid to comprehend the reply. Who was the first one to criticize another’s fanship? Well if you went rainman on me that would be you. As for penis envy, whatever , this is not broke Back Mountain there buddy keep your Freudian ideals to yourself. I think it is funny that someone posts something and you think you know all about them. Is it you are trying to simply change the subject because your opinion is not fact based? I mean really who is the idiot here, the person who accuses another of not being a true fan of their school then proven to be wrong? That is you I am speaking of by the way. Maybe it is just the fact when you figure out you can't back up your bullshit statement about RM? Hell I never asked you to identify who the other fans were just what was said about RM?

i.e. you stated (look at the quote below )
Quote:
Now I will not release their names because I don't want to subject them to your senseless babble. They know who they are and if they want to comment they will.

So really I think you found yourself caught in the middle of being on of the gossip bitches with no facts. You were called to the table and then you start out on some other avenue of talking about how I must be a bad teacher, or a messed up parent. Yeah nice smoke screen jackass. Stay on point so I don't have to smack you on the hand again.
post #31 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 08:07 AM

Quote:
8:57 a.m. on 3/16/2006 and Reggie McNeal STILL sucks.
Your Momma
post #32 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 08:51 AM
Back To Normal

Quote:
Blah blah blah blah blah......blah
{smoke and mirrors}

LOL, smack me on my hand again huh…lets see…At no point did I tell you that what I heard was fact based. In fact let’s re-cap.

First Post
Quote:

Second Post
Quote:
I’m just passing along info that I heard.

Third Post
Was directed specifically toward you.

At no point did I say what my friend had speculated was a fact. If you can point out where I did then I suppose you did smack my hand. If you can’t, then you did not comprehend a single thing I posted. Now please do not attempt to be witty again and come back with another bullshit post. You are not good at it.

P.S. When someone starts and ends a post that involves a debate with “fuck stick, ass wart and cock holster” I tend not to think to myself….”Ohhh what a kidder that Pro Trash is, shucks”.

I don’t know why I am wasting my time. Its not like this post will be understood either.

{/smoke and mirrors}

post #33 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
it is not my fault you are to stupid to comprehend the reply.
Self ownership at its finest.

Quote:
As for penis envy, whatever , this is not broke Back Mountain there buddy keep your Freudian ideals to yourself.
What does penis envy have to do with Broke Back Mountain?

Quote:
I must be a bad teacher, or a messed up parent.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #34 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Lifer

not to change the topic, but has anyone heard anything about Marcus Vick? Is he draft eligible?
post #35 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 03:29 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeitstaylor
not to change the topic, but has anyone heard anything about Marcus Vick? Is he draft eligible?
Yes, he is draft eligible since he got kicked out of Virginia Tech. He'll be lucky if he gets drafted. Too much trouble with the law and not anywhere near the skills of his brother.
post #36 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 11:32 AM

Quote:
As for me I have my dinning rooms decked out in A&M including curtains, place mats, wall hangings and hand a painted 5 1/2" maron border

Wow...

That's disgusting...
post #37 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaustin

Wow...

That's disgusting...

And.....[Stewie from Family Guy]How delicously White Trash!![/Stewie]

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #38 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod66stang

He was a POT HEAD his entire college career. Im having a hard time, classifying that as a "class act."

post #39 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-18-2006, 09:52 AM
wishin i had a fast car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BRINGIT
He was a POT HEAD his entire college career. Im having a hard time, classifying that as a "class act."

maybe that is his idea of a class act... sounds like a future fuck off to me...
post #40 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 09:41 AM

Quote:
{smoke and mirrors}

LOL, smack me on my hand again huh…lets see…At no point did I tell you that what I heard was fact based. In fact let’s re-cap.

First Post

Second Post

Third Post
Was directed specifically toward you.

At no point did I say what my friend had speculated was a fact. If you can point out where I did then I suppose you did smack my hand. If you can’t, then you did not comprehend a single thing I posted. Now please do not attempt to be witty again and come back with another bullshit post. You are not good at it.

P.S. When someone starts and ends a post that involves a debate with “fuck stick, ass wart and cock holster” I tend not to think to myself….”Ohhh what a kidder that Pro Trash is, shucks”.

I don’t know why I am wasting my time. Its not like this post will be understood either.

{/smoke and mirrors}
Then you just made my point for me, you are nothing more than a gossip queen. You are simply tossing ideas out there into the conversation that have zero substance at all, no facts rookie. So tell me why would you post an unsubstantiated opinion about RM to begin with? Maybe it is your odd desire for attention, this is for you to resolve not I. Also you did direct a comment at me about not being as big a fan as your "Aggie" freinds. I simply informed you just how much into the Aggies I am. I do believe you then went on to state something about my pro-creating which is odd seeing that you have no idea who I am. I think that falls into ignorance, if you wish to judge a person by a few lines typed on a site known for it's outrageous comments and arguments , have at it. Heck as muh as Hook em and I go at it I am sure if you met him in public not knowing he was infact Hookem the behavior and language at that meeting would be far from what it is on this site. To think as a teacher who is also studying to become an Administrator in grad school I would talk to someone like this or act like this at my work and still have a job shows true ignorance. Look Dr. Phil any time you wish to meet face to face with me over a beer and have a legitimate conversation or debate you just let me know. I will reserve my comments for what I think of you and your knowledge base or personal lexicon once we have had said discussion. Also this is not an e-threat for I have no need to threaten you it so don't read to far into okay bubba.
post #41 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 09:57 AM

Quote:

Wow...

That's disgusting...
Why because it is an Aggie theme? LOL here ya go this is what it looks like.
post #42 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 10:13 AM
American Idol

Imagine that in burnt orange. OMG, it would look like thanksgiving & halloween year round.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #43 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Why because it is an Aggie theme?

No, it sounded alot worse than your pics made it sound...

I've personally never been big on fanfare households other than a game room or something.
post #44 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 02:47 PM

Quote:
No, it sounded alot worse than your pics made it sound...

I've personally never been big on fanfare households other than a game room or something.
Well it's the dining room, the living room has a Civil War theme, the Game room has a NASCAR theme, my study has a military theme we nick named it the War Room, LOL. My daughter changes here room about once a year this year it is white and pink two year ago she was into Cheeta Print LOL, go figure. Hell even my hotrods have themes, my personal car is the American Flag theme, I painted it here at the house two years ago.
post #45 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 07:15 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Did you repaint that room in the colors of OU, Va Tech, & USC last football season?

GTS headlight covers.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #46 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 07:43 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
<--- Throws up in mouth. Yuck!
post #47 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Did you repaint that room in the colors of OU, Va Tech, & USC last football season?

GTS headlight covers.
Don't worry you wouldn't be lookin at the head lights anyhow I'll try to get you a picture of the tail lights. Seeing that would be your view.
post #48 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 08:46 PM
American Idol

Quote:
Don't worry you wouldn't be lookin at the head lights anyhow I'll try to get you a picture of the tail lights. Seeing that would be your view.
Oh shit, don't get them talking about cars.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #49 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BRINGIT
Well, I said "seemed" as in I don't know the guy personally and I don't recall the guy getting busted for posession, so I STILL can't speculate on whether he was a pot head or not. I don't smoke, and have never even tried it, but I don't understand why smoking pot makes him such a bad guy . ( I don't condone doing anything illegal.) We have a bunch of Marcus Vicks running around, and you wanna condemn this guy because of that? I never said the guy was perfect, and I'm not even an Aggie, but give me a break with this B.S. . He seemed a lot more respectable than most college athletes. Until I see some proof that he is/was a bad guy, I'll keep pulling for him to do well.
post #50 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 07:10 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Do you have a Neon license plate back there?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement