Where do you see Vince Young going now? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

Where do you see Vince Young going now?

Culpepper is expected to sign with Miami if he passes his physical...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5411538

Now that means Drew Brees possibly to New Orleans now.....

Whatever it is, it will be VY in a Titans Uniform & Leinart in a Raiders, or Vica Versa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 11:44 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Someone posted this in the Back Porch, so it should be moved here in a bit. More than likely he will be playing for the Titans, but the Texans could still pull their heads out of their asses and trade David Carr off to someone who is in need of a QB (San Francisco, Oakland, Cleveland, Buffalo)
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New Orleans Saints have reached a six-year deal with free agent QB Drew Brees (Chargers). Financial terms of the deal are not yet available.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5410800

Quote:
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

Most likely to Tennessee
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:20 PM
I didn't do it

Dallas will trade up to the number 2 pick. And they'll trade the entire O line to do it. Think about it, instead of paying five fat guys to keep the QB protected, draft the one man on the planet who can single handedly beat an entire team! It'll be like 6 on 11 professional football! Vince will change the game completely!

/Pouring it on!

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:21 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New Orleans Saints have reached a six-year deal with free agent QB Drew Brees (Chargers). Financial terms of the deal are not yet available.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5410800
ESPN is much better

6 years, $60 million dollars w/$10 million dollar bonus.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
Dallas will trade up to the number 2 pick. And they'll trade the entire O line to do it. Think about it, instead of paying five fat guys to keep the QB protected, draft the one man on the planet who can single handedly beat an entire team! It'll be like 6 on 11 professional football! Vince will change the game completely!

/Pouring it on!
Probably be the shortest pro football career in history...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:25 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Probably be the shortest pro football career in history...

Highest concentration of highlights per game in history! I say we make him do kickoffs too!

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:26 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

The Chargers were stupid to let Brees become a F/A. Now they have Phillip Rivers as their starting QB who has thrown a whopping 30 passes in 2 seasons. Their only other option is A.J. Feely.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:32 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
The Chargers were stupid to let Brees become a F/A. Now they have Phillip Rivers as their starting QB who has thrown a whopping 30 passes in 2 seasons. Their only other option is A.J. Feely.
Dude, seriously you have to be smokin' the reefer. The Chargeers offense is based on the offensive line and that bad motherfucker LT. I want you, off the top of your head(No googling), to name me one Charger reciever who has done anything worth talking about. There aint one. Their biggest aerial threat is either LT of Antonio Gates. Trust me Phillip Rivers is bigger, faster and stronger than Drew Brees. He'll hold up just fine Schottenheimers dink and dunk offense. They'll use their cap space to improve their defense which is the key to them making a serious run at the playoffs. Think Ben R from the west coast.

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:36 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Dude, seriously you have to be smokin' the reefer. The Chargeers offense is based on the offensive line and that bad motherfucker LT. I want you, off the top of your head(No googling), to name me one Charger reciever who has done anything worth talking about. There aint one. Their biggest aerial threat is either LT of Antonio Gates. Trust me Phillip Rivers is bigger, faster and stronger than Drew Brees. He'll hold up just fine Schottenheimers dink and dunk offense. They'll use their cap space to improve their defense which is the key to them making a serious run at the playoffs. Think Ben R from the west coast.
So Keenan McCardell sucks?
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:39 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
So Keenan McCardell sucks?

Yes, yes he does.

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

Brees finally played to his potential, stop hating on the guy..

Quote:
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:43 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Yes, yes he does.
Yeah, you are the one who needs to put the pipe down my friend.

He had 70 receptions for 917 yards and 9 TD's. Thats pretty damn good for a 36 year-old reciever.

Gates is the only one who had better stats.

We all saw what L.T. did against Pittsburgh.......he got fucking stuck.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:44 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Brees finally played to his potential, stop hating on the guy..

No one is hating on Brees. The hating is aimmed at the Chargers, who I think made the right choice. Phillip Rivers is going to be a suitable if not exceptional QB for the Chargers.

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:47 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
No one is hating on Brees. The hating is aimmed at the Chargers, who I think made the right choice. Phillip Rivers is going to be a suitable if not exceptional QB for the Chargers.
Rivers can't hold Brees' jock. The only reason this happened is because the GM that drafted Brees died and the GM that is there now is the one who got Rivers and doesn't want to look like shit for getting him and paying him a bunch of money to sit on the bench. What he should have done is drafted someone that year who would have helped his team instead of trying to get rid of Brees.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

Saints | Shopping the No. 2 pick
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 1111 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New Orleans Saints are now trying to trade the No. 2 pick in the NFL Draft because they no longer are in need of selecting a quarterback

Quote:
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 12:51 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Saints | Shopping the No. 2 pick
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 1111 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New Orleans Saints are now trying to trade the No. 2 pick in the NFL Draft because they no longer are in need of selecting a quarterback
"How are you today Mr. Jones?"
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 01:07 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Yeah, you are the one who needs to put the pipe down my friend.

He had 70 receptions for 917 yards and 9 TD's. Thats pretty damn good for a 36 year-old reciever.

Gates is the only one who had better stats.

We all saw what L.T. did against Pittsburgh.......he got fucking stuck.

You know what, I'll concede that point. McCardell had a good year.

post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 01:09 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Rivers can't hold Brees' jock. The only reason this happened is because the GM that drafted Brees died and the GM that is there now is the one who got Rivers and doesn't want to look like shit for getting him and paying him a bunch of money to sit on the bench. What he should have done is drafted someone that year who would have helped his team instead of trying to get rid of Brees.
Ok now you need to put the pipe down. Rivers is bigger faster and stronger than Brees could ever hope to be. He'll be a good quarterback for the Chargers.

post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 01:19 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Ok now you need to put the pipe down. Rivers is bigger faster and stronger than Brees could ever hope to be. He'll be a good quarterback for the Chargers.
Phillip Rivers is the next Ryan Leaf and even for the very same team.

Brees was a better player in college, more highly touted, and has proven himself to be one of the top 5 QB's in the league over his 5 year career.

Phillip Rivers has ZERO credability in the NFL and really didn't do that much at NC State.
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 01:21 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Phillip Rivers is the next Ryan Leaf and even for the very same team.

Brees was a better player in college, more highly touted, and has proven himself to be one of the top 5 QB's in the league over his 5 year career.

Phillip Rivers has ZERO credability in the NFL and really didn't do that much at NC State.

BAH! It's a moot point at this juncture. Neither of us are right because he has yet to play a full regular season game. Agree to diasagree.....until September anyway.

post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Lifer

Okay, so somebody just pass me the pipe!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Okay, so somebody just pass me the pipe!

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement