UT at the White House the other day - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
BOOMER SOONER!

UT at the White House the other day

So why was Vince the only guy not wearing a suit? Everyone else was wearing their "Sunday best" & he was chillin in jeans and a sweater.

sidenote: not startin shit, just an observation is all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Wolverines!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder99TA
So why was Vince the only guy not wearing a suit? Everyone else was wearing their "Sunday best" & he was chillin in jeans and a sweater.

Becuase VY is a college GOD and can do what he wants! I really dont know
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Good times

Maybe he po'.

n/a

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 11:42 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:

Class-less . . . pure and simple. I'm guessing he wasn't allowed in the oval, coat and tie is required out of respect. Which he has none.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 11:46 AM
Raiden Wins

Quote:

Friend told me its because he's had to do alot of travelling recently and his Uncle mailed him a suit and it didn't get there in time.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 11:52 AM
Raiden Wins

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2330779

Quote:
Quarterback Vince Young, who had 467 total yards and three rushing touchdowns in the Rose Bowl, tried to keep a low profile behind some of his larger teammates.

But when Bush singled him out, Brown admitted: "He didn't bring his suit." Later Brown said a relative failed to get it to Young, who has been traveling.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 12:13 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Thumbs down

Vince's management is screwing him up....I understand him trying to surround himself with people he trust but right now he's turning into a laughing stock!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:09 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by def1eppard

BULLSHIT!!! . . . He could have gone to a Men's Warehouse or a Fucking JCPenny's and had a suit in an HOUR!!!!

HE'S CLASSLESS, STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM!!!

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Raiden Wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
BULLSHIT!!! . . . He could have gone to a Men's Warehouse or a Fucking JCPenny's and had a suit in an HOUR!!!!

I can think of alot more classless things to do than forgetting a suit. It's not like he's walking around saying "Look at me, I'm so cool I don't need a suit." He was even trying to not be seen as much because I'm sure he was embarassed. I mean seriously, you can call that classless, but what else has he done thats "classless"?
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
BOOMER SOONER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by def1eppard
I can think of alot more classless things to do than forgetting a suit. It's not like he's walking around saying "Look at me, I'm so cool I don't need a suit." He was even trying to not be seen as much because I'm sure he was embarassed. I mean seriously, you can call that classless, but what else has he done thats "classless"?
I don't agree with the "classless" comments, but you gotta be an idiot to think that the media & the man in charge wouldn't want some photo ops with VY. Someone definetly dropped the ball on this one.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Raiden Wins

Quote:
I don't agree with the "classless" comments, but you gotta be an idiot to think that the media & the man in charge wouldn't want some photo ops with VY. Someone definetly dropped the ball on this one.
Oh no doubt its a shitty situation. It'd be a bad situation with any of the players and yes, it is even worse because he is the star player. I just don't see it as being classless. Maybe I missed a part where he stomped some cleats into Bush's leg or something.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 02:18 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:

This is the definition of classless: https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...ghlight=Baylor

If he had gone to JCPenny or Men's Warehouse you'd be bitching about where he got the money to buy the suit from and scream for a full investigation of illegal benefits.

STFU and get over it.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 07:36 PM
M0DERAT0R

Another Moral Victory!

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 08:28 PM
not exclude

Quote:

What a fucking asshat.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:

Quote:
Does lithium cure mood swings?
No, but it is the most effective way to control them. When lithium is taken to prevent return of mood swings it needs to be continued.

Your doctor will take a detailed history from you and a close relative to assess what type of mood disorder you have, how disruptive an effect it has on your life and whether you are likely to benefit from lithium treatment. Your doctor will also ask you about your general medical history, whether you have had thyroid, kidney or heart disease or suffer from epilepsy. The doctor will also need to know about any medication you are taking, particularly treatment for high blood pressure and water retention or oedema. Be sure to inform your doctor about all tablets, including non-prescription products.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 06:34 PM

Quote:

he is 6 5 i bet they dont carry that size snapper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement