Some Roy Williams Clips from the ProBowl - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Some Roy Williams Clips from the ProBowl

yesssir


against Chris Chambers
http://media.putfile.com/RoyChambers_Hit_unkoricky


picks off peyton
http://www.zshare.net/video/probowl0...s-int-avi.html


the rod smith hit...
http://media.putfile.com/Roy-Williams-hit


and a random
i also found this Vasher one on my harddrive from back in the day against Texas Tech ...
Francis got laid out

http://media.putfile.com/TT_Vasher-hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.

Last edited by unkoricky; 02-13-2006 at 07:23 PM.
unkoricky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Lifer
 
dudeitstaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Drifting around North America
Posts: 1,956
i had to watch the last one 3 times, damn
dudeitstaylor is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Da ghetto (PG)
Posts: 1,080
damn vasher laid that fool out
LIL_SLOW_RIDING_COUPE is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 07:06 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,683
The hit on Rod Smith was dirty. Fucker should have received some form of punishment for it.

Geor! is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 07:19 AM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
i remember watching that fake punt live and thinking vasher might have killed the guy.
slow99 is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
The hit on Rod Smith was dirty. Fucker should have received some form of punishment for it.
dirty?
He dove when Rod dove..even the announcers thought he was going to catch it.

Roy let up on several hits..so why would he do one dirty hit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 05:03 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
dirty?
He dove when Rod dove..even the announcers thought he was going to catch it.

Roy let up on several hits..so why would he do one dirty hit?
No.

The ball was not within reach, the ball had already fallen on the ground by about 2 seconds, yet Woodson still drilled him in the back.

I haven't watched your clip and it's not loading here at work, I might be embelishing a bit, as I was inebriated when the pro bowl was on. But I wasn't the only one in agreeance that he could have jumped over him and avoided crunching his back the way he did.

Geor! is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
No.

The ball was not within reach, the ball had already fallen on the ground by about 2 seconds, yet Woodson still drilled him in the back.

I haven't watched your clip and it's not loading here at work, I might be embelishing a bit, as I was inebriated when the pro bowl was on. But I wasn't the only one in agreeance that he could have jumped over him and avoided crunching his back the way he did.
I clocked it from the moment the receiver touched the ball to when Roy hit him. 1 second. No one can stop on a dime.

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 05:27 PM
Raiden Wins
 
def1eppard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Earthrealm
Posts: 4,045
Fuckin put file, won't load shit.
def1eppard is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 10:13 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 974
omg ive watched that like 20 times i dont recall that game was it 2 or 3 years ago?
lightning2001red is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning2001red
omg ive watched that like 20 times i dont recall that game was it 2 or 3 years ago?
the vasher hit?

Probly...i dont remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning2001red
omg ive watched that like 20 times i dont recall that game was it 2 or 3 years ago?
that was the tech game of 2000 i'm quite sure. fake punt, tried to air it up to francis, and vasher damned near killed him.
slow99 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome