Mavs vs. Nuggets - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
MFFL!
 
mustang_marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 15,423
Mavs vs. Nuggets

Dallas is stinking it up early...down 17-6 only 5 mins in. They've turned the ball over like 4 straight times.
mustang_marc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_marc
Dallas is stinking it up early...down 17-6 only 5 mins in. They've turned the ball over like 4 straight times.
all good things must come to a end
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 09:02 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
They'll be alright. #14 tonight.
SVTVenom is offline  
 
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
MFFL!
 
mustang_marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 15,423
Nice comeback in the works. Were down 19, but have closed the gap to 7.
mustang_marc is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 09:42 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
62-52 Denver at the half. Seems as if the refs got a bit foul happy on the Mavs. They need to control K-Mart 'cause he's takin 'em to school right now.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
MFFL!
 
mustang_marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 15,423
i don't feel bad w/ Dallas being down by 10, they can make that up fast. As long as they're within 10 going into the 4th, I fell comfortable with them being able to come back.
mustang_marc is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 11:03 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.
 
SVTVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: The 40 Acres
Posts: 12,385
K-Mart whipped Dallas' ass tonight. 113-104 Denver. You can't let an effort by your bench players go to waste like that if you are Dallas. Stack had 20 and Van Horn had 21.
SVTVenom is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Lifer
 
Badass2000gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,196
Shit it was the 24 turnovers that kick dallas's ass
Badass2000gt is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 11:45 PM
Rolling with the homies
 
evil jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Oak Cliff... that's my hood...
Posts: 43,268
Dammit, that game sucked ass. Only caught the game from half time forward but it wasn't pretty. Looks like the Mavs defense collapsed. Lot of calls weren't going our way either. At least we do not have the pressure of the "streak" anymore.




2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew


1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

evil jose is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Lifer
 
5point0pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,017
Now we're back in 2nd place again.

Working on my project Stang
5point0pony is offline  
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 11:14 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5point0pony
Now we're back in 2nd place again.
99MustangGT is offline  
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
MFFL!
 
mustang_marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carrollton
Posts: 15,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Shit it was the 24 turnovers that kick dallas's ass
That was the main problem. Dallas usually only gives it up about 13 times a game. The extra 11 were the difference.

The Mavs were just a step slow in this game. It's amazing that a team can turn the ball over 24 times and still be in the game. That's how bad the nuggets suck.

And I wish we still had Najera to complement our defense. He was a little before his time during his stay in Dallas. He'd be a perfect fit now. I remember when Dallas didn't play D...except for him...and when he came in, he could change the flow of the game.
mustang_marc is offline  
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Avery wouldnt put up with him. Najera is a nice player, but he cries after every call agaisnt him. That doesn't fly anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_marc
That was the main problem. Dallas usually only gives it up about 13 times a game. The extra 11 were the difference.

The Mavs were just a step slow in this game. It's amazing that a team can turn the ball over 24 times and still be in the game. That's how bad the nuggets suck.

And I wish we still had Najera to complement our defense. He was a little before his time during his stay in Dallas. He'd be a perfect fit now. I remember when Dallas didn't play D...except for him...and when he came in, he could change the flow of the game.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5point0pony
Now we're back in 2nd place again.

Read: 4th seed in the playoffs. The way the NBA seeds is simply asinine.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Lifer
 
5point0pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Read: 4th seed in the playoffs. The way the NBA seeds is simply asinine.
I know were 4th in the playoffs, I meant 2nd in the Southwest division sorry I wasn't clear.

Working on my project Stang
5point0pony is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome