A&M womens Basketball team - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Never settle always excel

A&M womens Basketball team

They are in the top 25 well they are 25th LOL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Recovering Lush

Frantastic.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Frantastic.
Thanks Hookem, any prospects on a Law school yet?

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Thanks Hookem, any prospects on a Law school yet?

Actually, I'm taking the LSAT in June.

Any head coaching prospects for aggy?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

I was under the impression you needed a degree of sorts to attend Law School? How does that work for you Bryce? No I am not into head coaching at the college level; however, I am preparing for the TExES exam for Ed Admin this fall to become a Vice Principal of course. Thanks for the concern Bryce.

Last edited by Pro Trash; 02-08-2006 at 02:16 PM.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 02:57 PM
American Idol

Quote:
I was under the impression you needed a degree of sorts to attend Law School?...
I guess an imaginary degree in BSing from UT will work.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 12:32 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:

good luck on that test, I had two friends take that test 3 yrs ago and they did well, but from what I take from them it was a bitch of a test.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:20 AM
Recovering Lush

Preciate it Cart. Spent about a year studying for it. It's a pretty grueling test but, I've always done "relatively" well with those type tests.

I think ProTrash is juSt pissed off because:

1. he knows any test that has a large portion devoted to your ability to think logically, would be a waste of his time
2. He also knows the DISD is about to start hiring illegal aliens, so he's screwed: They work cheaper, and have a similiar grasp of the English language.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
I was under the impression you needed a degree of sorts to attend Law School?

I'm seriously beginning to doubt your claim that your ex-wife is an attorney, and that you were with her when she went thru Law School. The LSAT is an entrance exam one takes before applying to Law School........so no, one would not necessitate a degree.

Quote:
How does that work for you Bryce? No I am not into head coaching at the college level;
Why are you telling me this? Did I ask if you were?
Quote:
however, I am preparing for the TExES exam for Ed Admin this fall to become a Vice Principal of course. Thanks for the concern Bryce.
You as a Vice Principal.....yea, that sounds like a GREAT idea.....Lord. If that happens, that will just wrap up all the problems of the Texas Education system in one foul swoop. And, what is this concern you're talking about? I didn't ask anything about you.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm seriously beginning to doubt your claim that your ex-wife is an attorney, and that you were with her when she went thru Law School. The LSAT is an entrance exam one takes before applying to Law School........so no, one would not necessitate a degree..
Come on Bryce read my post and stop being a dumbass, I didn't say a degree was reqired to test I stated that I "thought" a degree was required to attend Law School. Now my ex-wife didn't have a degree either she had 90 plus hours with a 4.0 GPA in undergrad and scored a mid 160's on the LSAT. We paid $500 for an LSAT prep course which on an E-6's pay was not an easy thing to do. At the time (1996) Baylor accepted people without an undergrad degree who had 90 plus hours and met their standards. I do not know if Baylor still has this program and recall my ex saying that it no longer existed at Baylor Law. I am not sure if any other University does either, you'll have to figure that out for yourself.

Quote:
Why are you telling me this? Did I ask if you were?..
Nope but you were being a smart ass about the job issue so I just wanted to let you know I am not simply setting idle either.

Quote:
You as a Vice Principal.....yea, that sounds like a GREAT idea.....Lord. If that happens, that will just wrap up all the problems of the Texas Education system in one foul swoop. And, what is this concern you're talking about? I didn't ask anything about you.
There is no one-way to solve any given problem in our education system Bryce. I feel as leader in the school system, empowering teachers and staff will be key to having a successful school and being a good administrator. The idea is to create an environment conducive to learning that is enriched and safe for students and staff.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Recovering Lush

This post is yet more proof of your schizophrenia. You have no business being an administrator in a public school, where children's lives will be impacted by your decisions.

Quote:
Come on Bryce read my post and stop being a dumbass, I didn't say a degree was reqired to test I stated that I "thought" a degree was required to attend Law School. Now my ex-wife didn't have a degree either she had 90 plus hours with a 4.0 GPA in undergrad and scored a mid 160's on the LSAT. We paid $500 for an LSAT prep course which on an E-6's pay was not an easy thing to do. At the time (1996) Baylor accepted people without an undergrad degree who had 90 plus hours and met their standards. I do not know if Baylor still has this program and recall my ex saying that it no longer existed at Baylor Law. I am not sure if any other University does either, you'll have to figure that out for yourself.

Nope but you were being a smart ass about the job issue so I just wanted to let you know I am not simply setting idle either.

There is no one-way to solve any given problem in our education system Bryce. I feel as leader in the school system, empowering teachers and staff will be key to having a successful school and being a good administrator. The idea is to create an environment conducive to learning that is enriched and safe for students and staff.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
This post is yet more proof of your schizophrenia. You have no business being an administrator in a public school, where children's lives will be impacted by your decisions.
I comprehend your need to tell yourself that I am in some way mentally impaired; it makes you feel better about yourself . If I wish to feel better about myself unlike you I can just look in a mirror. I have no need to berate you for wanting to try to get into law school; I wish you all the success you can muster. I am curious as to which school you plan to attend though?

Last edited by Pro Trash; 02-09-2006 at 10:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement