Super Bowl photos - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Super Bowl photos

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:20 AM
Pilgrim

hahaha
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:37 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Thumbs up

Hahaha! That's so funny that I laughed, stopped to look at it again, and broke out into a second wave of laughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:01 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm

Give it a rest Bryce - it's over and done.

There was 1 bad call and that was the block below the waist call that Hasselbeck received on Ike Taylor's interception return.

- The ball broke the plane - there are photos to prove it.

- Although I think the call was a judgemental call, Stevens did push off of the defender (Chris Hope I want to say) - and while the push didn't look too forceful, it was forceful enough to prevent the defender from going forward and moved him back a couple of feet. Pure judgement call on that - technically against the rules - I'm neutral on the ruling.

- The holding penalty on Seattle was a hold. If your arm goes around the back of a defender and you're right in front of an official when that happens, you're gonna get flagged.

The refs didn't miss 2 of the Seahawks field goals.

The refs didn't drop 4 passes... nope, that was Stevens

The refs didn't manage the clock horribly... nope, that was Hasselbeck and HOLMGREN.

I suppose when the refs didn't call an illegal block in the back on the 2nd of Roethlisberger's turnovers, when it was blatently obvious was to help the Steelers too.

I think you're letting your hatred for the Steelers override the truth.

post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

I don't care about either team, but that is some funny stuff right there.

post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Give it a rest Bryce - it's over and done.

There was 1 bad call and that was the block below the waist call that Hasselbeck received on Ike Taylor's interception return.
...which never should have happened, because the play before that was the made up holding call.

Quote:
- The ball broke the plane - there are photos to prove it.
Negative, Ghostrider. The ball fell away from the zone, toward his belly, as he made his plunge. Never crossed it. The official that signaled TD......what was his initial response? To spot the ball. Then suddenly, it's a TD?? Come on....
Quote:
- Although I think the call was a judgemental call, Stevens did push off of the defender (Chris Hope I want to say) - and while the push didn't look too forceful, it was forceful enough to prevent the defender from going forward and moved him back a couple of feet. Pure judgement call on that - technically against the rules - I'm neutral on the ruling.
That's a load, and you know it. Completely fabricated call.
Quote:
- The holding penalty on Seattle was a hold. If your arm goes around the back of a defender and you're right in front of an official when that happens, you're gonna get flagged.
You've got to be kidding me. Even the broadcasters were dumb founded at that fabrication of a call.

Quote:
The refs didn't miss 2 of the Seahawks field goals.
Totally true...and yet, utterly irrelevant.

Quote:
The refs didn't drop 4 passes... nope, that was Stevens
See above.

Quote:
The refs didn't manage the clock horribly... nope, that was Hasselbeck and HOLMGREN.
See above.

Quote:
I suppose when the refs didn't call an illegal block in the back on the 2nd of Roethlisberger's turnovers, when it was blatently obvious was to help the Steelers too.
Yea, the Steelers got fucked by the refs....lmmfao

Quote:
I think you're letting your blind devotion for the Steelers override the truth.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:25 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Negative, Ghostrider. The ball fell away from the zone, toward his belly, as he made his plunge. Never crossed it. The official that signaled TD......what was his initial response? To spot the ball. Then suddenly, it's a TD?? Come on....
Proof

Quote:
That's a load, and you know it. Completely fabricated call.
You've got to be kidding me. Even the broadcasters were dumb founded at that fabrication of a call.
You call Madden an expert? He was probably busy stuffing his face with a donut to catch the play. It was a hold.

Quote:
Totally true...and yet, utterly irrelevant.
How? They had plenty of opportunities to win the game, but fell short.

Quote:
See above.
See above.

Quote:
See above.
See above.

Quote:
Yea, the Steelers got fucked by the refs....lmmfao.
You know that wasn't what I was going for in that comment.

We're going to be arguing about sports until the day we die, I'm sure. So I'll just go ahead and agree to disagree with you.

post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 08:36 AM
Lifer

That was holding for those of you don't know what holding is. If that defender wouldn't have been held, than hasselbeck would have been sacked.. end of story. When big ben dove for the endzone in mid-air he did break the plane of the goaline, only to be knocked back before hitting the ground. Bottom line is seattle pissed their chances away, and the steelers came to play.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 09:02 AM
What Can Brown Do For You

it's this easy: the officials sucked, but so did the whole game.

my saying is: if you need the refs to help you win a game, then you shouldn't whine about not winning.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Genetically Blessed

couldn't agree more, i think hookem's NTdaily summed it up pretty well

Seahawks’ blunders, bad luck hand Steelers Super Bowl win
Struggling QB enough for title ring
By Michael Neglia
Staff Writer

February 07, 2006

The Pittsburgh Steelers became the NFL champions on Sunday night defeating the Seattle Seahawks, 21-10, in a game that was as sloppy as it was boring.
Seattle out-gained and held a small edge in play against Pittsburgh throughout the first half, yet all they had to show for it was a 7-3 deficit. The Seahawks’ sloppiness and lack of luck led to them trailing at the end of the first half.
On its second drive of the game, the Seahawks made its first penetration into Steelers territory. The only problem was that guard Chris Gray was called for holding, thus ending the Seahawks threat.
After the Steelers’ offense was done boring everyone and punted, the Seahawks ran into some bad luck. Wide receiver Darrell Jackson caught a 16-yard touchdown pass, and while trying to get open, made the slightest push off. In what could be argued as a bad call, Jackson was called for offensive pass interference and the Seahawks had to settle for a field goal.
Seattle’s next malfunction was letting the Steelers convert a third-and-28 play when Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger threw a 37-yard pass to wide receiver and Super Bowl MVP Hines Ward. The Steelers then scored three players later on a 1-yard run by Roethlisberger that was considered controversial to Seahawks fans. However, the right call was made.
If that wasn’t enough, the Seahawks had a chance to take the lead or cut its deficit to one before halftime. With under a minute remaining in the second quarter, the Seahawks wasted 35 seconds between plays and were forced to attempt a 54-yard field goal that sailed wide right.
The second half wasn’t much better for Seattle as the second play from scrimmage was a 75-yard touchdown run by Steelers running back Willie Parker.
After the Seahawks cut the lead to 14-10 after an awful pass by Roethlisberger, Seattle’s next blunder occurred.
Hasselbeck was able to find tight end Jeremy Stevens, who was finally able to hold onto the ball (he had four drops in the game), down the middle of the field at the 1-yard line. Another questionable call went against the Seahawks, when a holding was called on tackle Sean Locklear. Three plays later, Hasselbeck threw his only interception of the game.
Late in the contest, down 11 points, the Seahawks managed to get into field goal range, but bad decisions and time management forced Seattle to a fourth down pass that Stevens dropped.
With all that being said, the Steelers deserved to win. Pittsburgh played a better-executed game (not by much), made big plays when it counted (such as the reverse pass for a touchdown), and forced Seattle into a lot of its mistakes. Also, when a team makes that many mistakes it doesn’t deserve to win any game, let alone the Super Bowl.
So when the Seahawks go home and their fans complain about the game, they should realize that they cannot blame anyone for the loss except themselves.
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 10:17 AM
BOOMER SOONER!

Ben scored on the dive. Too many people are confusing where the endzone starts. He only needed to get to the front edge of the white line & he did.
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Never settle always excel

Quote:

Hey Bryce what about the knee down on the part of VY and tu in the National Championship. You once again have proven when things don't go your way you look for excuses. Face it the Steelers won and you are pissed because they tied with Dallas for 5 titles. So what of the knee down, that would have eliminated one score possibly caused some sort of change in momentum that could have affected the rest of the game, right? Whatever in the end ut won and they are the National Champs, as did the Steelers win their game and are the World Champions. Stop being a bitch already!
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 12:46 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

The pictures are funny, assholes. You're all looking way too hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Hey Bryce what about the knee down on the part of VY and tu in the National Championship. You once again have proven when things don't go your way you look for excuses.
What does a call in his favor have to do with proving that he looks for excuses when things don't go his way?
Quote:
So what of the knee down, that would have eliminated one score possibly caused some sort of change in momentum that could have affected the rest of the game, right?
Most likely not. USC would've had to stop them from gaining what, 7 yards? in 3, maybe 4 plays. I'd say the UT interception that was ruled incomplete, the end of a USC scoring drive, was a bigger missed call.

Quote:
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

The question "Are you really that fucking stupid" has FINALLY been answered...you are, indeed, that fucking stuipid. AGAIN...for the, I dunno......30th time?

VY scored at will on USC. There is zero reason whatsoever to believe that VY would not have scored had he been rightfully called down.

FURTHERMORE, HAD HE BEEN CALLED DOWN, THE CLOCK WOULD HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO ALMOST NOTHING BY THE TIME TEXAS SCORED, RESULTING IN USC LOSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO KICK THE FIELD GOAL.

If you missed it the first time....

FURTHERMORE, HAD HE BEEN CALLED DOWN, THE CLOCK WOULD HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO ALMOST NOTHING BY THE TIME TEXAS SCORED, RESULTING IN USC LOSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO KICK THE FIELD GOAL.

BTW, can you post in a thread without talking about VY or the Texas Longhorns? Your obsession with them is just downright unhealthy.

You have got to be the stupidst fucking Okie I've ever had the misfortune of having to deal with.

Quote:
Hey Bryce what about the knee down on the part of VY and tu in the National Championship. You once again have proven when things don't go your way you look for excuses. Face it the Steelers won and you are pissed because they tied with Dallas for 5 titles. So what of the knee down, that would have eliminated one score possibly caused some sort of change in momentum that could have affected the rest of the game, right? Whatever in the end ut won and they are the National Champs, as did the Steelers win their game and are the World Champions. Stop being a bitch already!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
The pictures are funny, assholes. You're all looking way too hard.What does a call in his favor have to do with proving that he looks for excuses when things don't go his way? Most likely not. USC would've had to stop them from gaining what, 7 yards? in 3, maybe 4 plays. I'd say the UT interception that was ruled incomplete, the end of a USC scoring drive, was a bigger missed call.
The idea of things not going his way was the Steelers victory the tu victory was an example of him not having an issue with the refs if a call goes his way . It is at this point I'm going to ask you to shut up while grown folk are talking, okay!
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:25 PM

Quote:
The question "Are you really that fucking stupid" has FINALLY been answered...you are, indeed, that fucking stuipid. AGAIN...for the, I dunno......30th time?

VY scored at will on USC. There is zero reason whatsoever to believe that VY would not have scored had he been rightfully called down.

BTW, can you post in a thread without talking about VY or the Texas Longhorns? Your obsession with them is just downright unhealthy.

You have got to be the stupidst fucking Okie I've ever had the misfortune of having to deal with.
Bryce I do believe you are the one proving " You really are that fucking stupid"LOL. I mean the score in the NCAA title game ended up 41-38 and to think about it that means, drop a score and it could well have been 38-34 USC. I mean come on Bryce VY did not score at will or it would have been a not so close game there big guy. With less than a minute to go tu was still down on the score board big buy. Also if you say the clock would have been down when tu scored well I say what if they would have been forced to kick for 3 then the final score could have been something like 38-37 USC right? You have no idea what would have happened if the knee call had taken place, no one else does either. So I just contend tu won a championship now you need to accept the fact the Steelers won the championship, tied Dallas for Super Bowls wins and could very well be back in it again next season. Stop acting like a bitch Bryce it doesn't look good for ya Big Guy!
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:33 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
The idea of things not going his way was the Steelers victory the tu victory was an example of him not having an issue with the refs if a call goes his way . It is at this point I'm going to ask you to shut up while grown folk are talking, okay!
<---shutting up and waiting for the next funny from Pro Trash

Quote:
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 01:44 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Time Served

man y is every1 making a big deal about a play that was called a touchdown and there wasnt enough evidence to overturn it i mean no1 "bitched" this much when troy's pick got overturned.. Seahawks looked like shit anywayz.
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 04:27 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bignasty
man y is every1 making a big deal about a play that was called a touchdown and there wasnt enough evidence to overturn it i mean no1 "bitched" this much when troy's pick got overturned.. Seahawks looked like shit anywayz.
The reason why nobody bitched this much is because the Colts are media darlings.

The fact that the Steelers won that game despite is probably another reason.

Last edited by Geof; 02-08-2006 at 04:32 PM.
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
The reason why nobody bitched this much is because the Colts are media darlings.

The fact that the Steelers won that game despite is probably another reason.
TRUE just a bunch of steeler haters!! U either love em or hate emwhen it comes to the steelers.Steelers were still the best team on sunday and the calls could have made a few points in difference but the steelers still would have been on top.I'm a die hard steelers fan and i even agree the offensive pass interfernce was b.s but hey 4 points still wouldnt have won them the game..
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Brilliant!
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 11:40 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 12:19 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:

ha ha ha ha hook'em got owned by pro trash
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
ha ha ha ha hook'em got owned by pro trash

uhm, that isn't PT's quote.....

You suck at message boards.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:35 AM

Quote:

Yeah my quote was better, LOL.
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Bryce I do believe you are the one proving " You really are that fucking stupid"LOL. I mean the score in the NCAA title

There is no such thing as an "NCAA title game" in Division I football. From their page: "The NCAA does not conduct a championship for Division I-A football. Instead, these teams participate in a national championship system developed by the Bowl Championship Series (BCS) organization."

Quote:
game ended up 41-38 and to think about it that means, drop a score and it could well have been 38-34 USC.
No, stupid fuck. VY was on the, what, 10-20 yard line? He would have scored anyway., The only dropped score would have been the USC FG, making it a wider margin of victory for The University. Dumbass.

Quote:
I mean come on Bryce VY did not score at will or it would have been a not so close game there big guy.

Yea, 467 total yards and 3 TDs. He was obviously kept in check by USCs D.

Quote:
With less than a minute to go tu was still down on the score board big buy.
Tulsa has what to do with this?

Quote:
Also if you say the clock would have been down when tu scored well I say what if they would have been forced to kick for 3 then the final score could have been something like 38-37 USC right?
No, VY would have willed them a way to win. The more you talk about this game, the more it becomes rather obvious you did not even watch it.

Quote:
You have no idea what would have happened if the knee call had taken place, no one else does either.

Nor do you. However, based on the evidence we have, we can draw a conclusion. For any logical (read: anyone but PT) person, the conclusion is that VY would have scored anyway.

Quote:
So I just contend tu won a championship now you need to accept the fact the Steelers won the championship, tied Dallas for Super Bowls wins and could very well be back in it again next season. Stop acting like a bitch Bryce it doesn't look good for ya Big Guy!
Tulsa didn't play in a game of recent memory involving football.
In the past few months, you've abandoned Texas as your home of record, aggy as your school of choice, the Cowboys as your team of choice....and you're worried about how someone else looks? I fucking hate bandwagon bitches like you. Your fanship changes as often as the weather.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:57 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:

no I quoted you on purpose to show everybody you trying to make excuses as why it is ok for your team to get the calls but not from a team you don't like. he got you and did what you have done every time "Ur Team" loses, that is after you come back from the 2 weeks vacation that seems to happen right after the loss.
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
no I quoted you on purpose to show everybody you trying to make excuses as why it is ok for your team to get the calls but not from a team you don't like. he got you and did what you have done every time "Ur Team" loses, that is after you come back from the 2 weeks vacation that seems to happen right after the loss.
But, USC got the calls in that game, far and away, so your point is completely utterly lost. He no more got me than you got Angelina Jolie last nite.

And what the fuck are you talking about? Two week vacations? The loss?

English motherfucker...do you speak it?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 10:50 AM

Quote:
There is no such thing as an "NCAA title game" in Division I football. From their page: "The NCAA does not conduct a championship for Division I-A football. Instead, these teams participate in a national championship system developed by the Bowl Championship Series (BCS) organization."

No, stupid fuck. VY was on the, what, 10-20 yard line? He would have scored anyway., The only dropped score would have been the USC FG, making it a wider margin of victory for The University. Dumbass.

Yea, 467 total yards and 3 TDs. He was obviously kept in check by USCs D.

Tulsa has what to do with this?

No, VY would have willed them a way to win. The more you talk about this game, the more it becomes rather obvious you did not even watch it.

Nor do you. However, based on the evidence we have, we can draw a conclusion. For any logical (read: anyone but PT) person, the conclusion is that VY would have scored anyway.

Tulsa didn't play in a game of recent memory involving football.
In the past few months, you've abandoned Texas as your home of record, aggy as your school of choice, the Cowboys as your team of choice....and you're worried about how someone else looks? I fucking hate bandwagon bitches like you. Your fanship changes as often as the weather.

I watched the game and I think he did a good job but the score board never lies do you contend that tu was not behind with 2:00 minutes left to play? As for schools I am an A&M graduate and most of my family are VT grads, but coming from someone who has attended Tarleton, UNT, tu and god knows what else you have some nerve to talk about jumping ships. I rooted for Texas A&M, VT on the side and anyone playing tu, it is a free country and I served my time, and your point is?

I like the fact you hate people like me tuff guy but I know and you know there isn't a dam thing you can do about it. Where is your degree from again? Which band wagon do you support, UNT or tu, I have seen you post about both. In the Super Bowl you rooted for the Sea Chickens and some how I am not a cowboys fan because I don't hate the Steelers. Who left you to decide for others what they should think. Are you becoming a left wing radical dem Bryce, I think China would love your outlook on personal choice, LMAO.

I think the difference between you and I is during football season I am coaching, you are watching, during basketball season I am coaching you are watching and during track season which begins in 3 weeks you are once again watching. I don't live through my TV I actually participate, try it some time big guy. Like I said call me what you want but I suggest you come to the conclusion all you can do about this issue is bitch. So really Bryce who is the Bitch? Not me, I am all man bubba, no bitch tendencies here.
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 01:48 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
But, USC got the calls in that game, far and away, so your point is completely utterly lost. He no more got me than you got Angelina Jolie last nite.

And what the fuck are you talking about? Two week vacations? The loss?

English motherfucker...do you speak it?

really so the texas player that hit helmet to helmet was ejected? the catch and fumble was called the knee down was called? the only call usc got was the int that is about it. but texas got more than enough to help them win.

what is funny out of all the calls the only one the experts seem to say was bad was the block in the back by the seahawks qb. but as for the rest they all agree with the call, they said some might be a tad touchy but they were still the right call.
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 04:13 PM
not exclude

Furthest progression I could find:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/geoman...e2.jpg&.src=ph
post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
yeah, and people still argue it's not in til i show them that. i bookmarked that page.
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 11:00 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

They need to start making the football bright, neon pink so it'll stand out; I can't tell if I'm looking at a ball or a dark man's arm.

Quote:
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
They need to start making the football bright, neon pink so it'll stand out; I can't tell if I'm looking at a ball or a dark man's arm.
ha yeah, i hear ya. but, i truly think most of the confusion arising out of this is that people think the ball has to cross the second part of the white line and get into the colored part of the end zone to be a td. all it has to do is cross the initial part of the white line to be a td, which it clearly does. hell every sports show on espn, nfl network, and hbo have agreed that was a td.
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006, 11:40 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

That's not clear. You can't see the ball.

Quote:
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Genetically Blessed

it's the football and the laces, you can see it if you look at all the shots in the progression.
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 09:08 AM
not exclude

Quote:
That's not clear. You can't see the ball.

Watch it from a few (clearer) pictures earlier and you can see that it crosses the first part of the white line.
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 12:03 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
it's the football and the laces, you can see it if you look at all the shots in the progression.
He's wearing a white arm band (on his right forearm) and a glove with some white on the fingers, and he's diving towards a white line with a white jersey right behind him. It could be the laces, but I'm not sure that's what I'm seeing.

Quote:
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Genetically Blessed

well even if were his glove, that's what he's holding the ball in. by the way, it's on nfl network right now.
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
I watched the game and I think he did a good job but the score board never lies do you contend that tu was not behind with 2:00 minutes left to play?

That's about as relevant as Al Gore's excuses in 2000. WTF is your point?

Quote:
As for schools I am an A&M graduate and most of my family are VT grads, but coming from someone who has attended Tarleton, UNT, tu and god knows what else you have some nerve to talk about jumping ships.
You're the biggest bandwaggoner on here. Everyone knows it, and laughs about it.

Quote:
I rooted for Texas A&M, VT on the side and anyone playing tu, it is a free country and I served my time, and your point is?
You're a bandwaggoner. Bandwagonners suck. You suck.
Quote:
I like the fact you hate people like me tuff guy but I know and you know there isn't a dam thing you can do about it.

Your words are really, seriously, stupid.

Quote:
Where is your degree from again? Which band wagon do you support, UNT or tu, I have seen you post about both
And this has what to do with the price of gas in Lubbock?
Quote:
In the Super Bowl you rooted for the Sea Chickens
Negative. I rooted for the NFC.

Quote:
and some how I am not a cowboys fan because I don't hate the Steelers.

Pretty much, yeah. That, and rooting for the AFC.

Quote:
Who left you to decide for others what they should think.
Ghandi.

Quote:
Are you becoming a left wing radical dem Bryce, I think China would love your outlook on personal choice, LMAO.
You shouldnt post when intoxicated. Well, I guess I could have stopped with post. Your sports idiocy has been proven over and over and over again.

Quote:
I think the difference between you and I is during football season I am coaching,
Sure you are.
Quote:
you are watching, during basketball season I am coaching you are watching and during track season which begins in 3 weeks you are once again watching.
Riiiiiiight. I mean, we all know HS coaches have HOURS AND HOURS to spend spewing off their idiocy on random messageboards.

Quote:
I don't live through my TV I actually participate, try it some time big guy.
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you just throwing shit on the wall, hoping something will stick?

Quote:
Like I said call me what you want but I suggest you come to the conclusion all you can do about this issue is bitch.

En ingles, por favor?

Quote:
So really Bryce who is the Bitch? Not me, I am all man bubba, no bitch tendencies here.
Who said otherwise? Sounds like you're having some kind of sexual identity crisis to me. Maybe that explains your coaching fantasies.......going for a lil Brokeback action, eh? NTTAWWT, of course...........

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 11:07 AM

Quote:
That's about as relevant as Al Gore's excuses in 2000. WTF is your point?

You're the biggest bandwaggoner on here. Everyone knows it, and laughs about it.

You're a bandwaggoner. Bandwagonners suck. You suck.

Your words are really, seriously, stupid.

And this has what to do with the price of gas in Lubbock?

Negative. I rooted for the NFC.

Pretty much, yeah. That, and rooting for the AFC.

Ghandi.

You shouldnt post when intoxicated. Well, I guess I could have stopped with post. Your sports idiocy has been proven over and over and over again.

Sure you are.

Riiiiiiight. I mean, we all know HS coaches have HOURS AND HOURS to spend spewing off their idiocy on random messageboards.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you just throwing shit on the wall, hoping something will stick?

En ingles, por favor?

Who said otherwise? Sounds like you're having some kind of sexual identity crisis to me. Maybe that explains your coaching fantasies.......going for a lil Brokeback action, eh? NTTAWWT, of course...........
I just think you are not worth the effort of going through quotes at this point. It is obvious in your mind you are always right never the ability to come to middle ground. I did see where you call someone an M.F. early you know Cartman. Well keep your momma off the street and Cartman won't have to do all that. Dude you really are a stalker or just really hae no life, go figure. Since when I have been a High School coach, I coach one sport at the Highschool level, it runs from Oct-Feb. This year I am in grad school 2 nights a week so that isn't working. This spring I'll be coaching Jr. High track, if you are that interested. Also if I am a band wagoner what are you going to say or do about it that will in some way affect me, you won't. Face it Bryce your a wanna be, you wanna be a horn but you're not, you wanna be a lawyer but you not, you wanna be a sound minded individual well you're not that either and lastly you want to at some point in your life be a college graduate, but then again you're not. If this has in any way offended you good.

I also disagree with the knee down ruling, that could have changed the momentum and cuased a different outcome to the Rose Bowl. I agree with you that there is no title game in College Football so essentially no real National Champion just one that is agreed upon given one end of season game and good record.
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
....you are always right...
Cool...new sig material!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 12:01 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Make the long bitch posts stop.

Quote:
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Make the long bitch posts stop.
Hookem started it , well I am off to grad classes have fun guys.
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Hookem started it.
*shakes head*

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 07:27 AM

Quote:
*shakes head*
*Points finger*