Any P1's in here? (Another Ticket Classic) - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
Out

Any P1's in here? (Another Ticket Classic)

Did anyone hear Gordon Keith and Mike Rhyner screw up at the Super Bowl Pre-Game and Halftime Show press conference? LMFAO

First, Gordon Keith was called to ask a question after Stevie Wonder just finished answering a question from Gilbert Godfried (which wasn't as funny as he tried to be). So Gordon identifies himself and where he works and is stationed. Just then, Stevie Wonder just starts going on and on about all sorts of crap like trying to hype up the whole Motown theme (I guess the Motown artists are mad because the Rolling Stones are doing the Halftime Show and they're just doing Pre-Game ) anyway, Stevie ends his little 45 second rant with kissing Aretha Franklin's ass by saying, "...and I just love Aretha to pieces." Gordon, obviously flustered finally got to speak and said, "Well, you just answered my question because I was going to ask if you loved Aretha to pieces."

Fucking brilliant!

The last question goes of the press conference went to Mike Rhyner. Let me start off by saying that Rhyner is a big Stievie Wonder fan, from what they said on The Ticket this morning. Mike gets up there and identifies himself yada, yada... bumbles out a question (obviously nervous). Well, I guess as Stevie Wonder starts answering the question, Gordon is saying something to Mike. Mike still has the microphone by his mouth and tells Gordon to shut up. Now, keep in mind that Stevie Wonder is a blind mofo, so he can't see Mike looking down to Gordon. There was an awkward silence in the whole room after that and then someone finally says thank you to the people holding the conference and it adjourns.

Does it get any better?!?! What made it so good is that it wasn't meant to be a bit or anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 06:39 AM
Recovering Lush

greatness indeed. Did u catch the Rhyner interview with "his leader" on Tuesday?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
Out

Bro, I almost died!

Whatever they spend on getting those guys out there this week, it was well worth it!!! Hell, Corby asked that promotions chick why she put her wedding ring on the other hand. When she beginning to answer, he got in another and asked, "Self-inflicted shocker?" She didn't even hear it because she was so into answering the quesion.

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 06:50 AM
Recovering Lush

self-shocker.....lol. Gordo was supposed to G with Nasty Nester this AM........may have to click on the internet feed.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
self-shocker.....lol. Gordo was supposed to G with Nasty Nester this AM........may have to click on the internet feed.
That shit is too addicting... I'll end up getting fired. At least with DFWStangs, it looks like I'm working.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:04 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
That shit is too addicting... I'll end up getting fired. At least with DFWStangs, it looks like I'm working.

Nester sounds like a real dicko supremo....

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Nester sounds like a real dicko supremo....
You know you have no content when your whole career is based off of one long bit.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:25 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Those guys are Flipping GENIUS.

Did you hear the Emergency Brake of the Week that WAS and Emergency Brake this morning? I almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:37 AM
Recovering Lush

What was the e-brake this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Those guys are Flipping GENIUS.

Did you hear the Emergency Brake of the Week that WAS and Emergency Brake this morning? I almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Lifer

Didn't the fake Michael Irvin meet the real Michael Irvin this week?
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen
Didn't the fake Michael Irvin meet the real Michael Irvin this week?

Indeed...that was some funny crap.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:02 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

ebrake contestants were:
Nasty Nester's Assault of Gordon
Gordon's Ebrake with Stevie Wonder
and Rhyner's Ebrake with Stevie Wonder - WINNER*

Yeah, they should have had the Fake Michael Irvin with Michael Irvin as a contestant.

* - They didn't go to the phones to vote because they didn't have enough time

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:04 AM
Recovering Lush

The live commercial with "can't see so well guy" shoulda made it.....that shut the whole broadcast down, and prompted a "real commercial"

Quote:
ebrake contestants were:
Nasty Nester's Assault of Gordon
Gordon's Ebrake with Stevie Wonder
and Rhyner's Ebrake with Stevie Wonder - WINNER*

Yeah, they should have had the Fake Michael Irvin with Michael Irvin as a contestant.

* - They didn't go to the phones to vote because they didn't have enough time

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:38 AM

Rhyner is the best, I sooo miss the greatness of 1310, they have the worst sports talk radio here in Va Bch. All the media here is shit, from the idiots they have on TV to the newspaper, it all sucks
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRunner
Rhyner is the best, I sooo miss the greatness of 1310, they have the worst sports talk radio here in Va Bch. All the media here is shit, from the idiots they have on TV to the newspaper, it all sucks
You can still get them on the net, though.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 09:44 AM

Yeah, I need some speakers for my cpu here at work
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Is it cold in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
You can still get them on the net, though.

link please???

I miss them also. No sports talk up here!!!
ESPN radio on Serius isn't nearly as funny either!!
Where's Grego??

[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Out

www.theticket.com/listen.htm

ESPN radio sux!!!!!!!!!
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn

I missed the Ebrake so I'm going to have to stick around for the Top 10 tonight!

post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
I missed the Ebrake so I'm going to have to stick around for the Top 10 tonight!

download itunes and subscribe to podcasting

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 02:20 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Man, if Hook'em is watching the Webcam right now, I'm sure his t-sip pants are going crazy.

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Man, if Hook'em is watching the Webcam right now, I'm sure his t-sip pants are going crazy.

lol....why is that?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 02:22 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
lol....why is that?
Your leader is there.

AND LOL at VY wearing BLING BLING expensive watches. Isn't he technically still a student under NCAA rules?

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Your leader is there.
LMFAO!

I've been having some probs with the webcam the last few days.....kinda choppy, at best.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 02:26 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
LMFAO!

I've been having some probs with the webcam the last few days.....kinda choppy, at best.

Yeah, it's terrible. I tried to get on when Irvin and Dan were shirtless, but I think that just about crashed their servers.

post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Recovering Lush

Mark that.

Quote:
I tried to get on when Irvin and Dan were shirtless....

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 03:26 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Mark that.
[Greggo] Okay . . . Okay . . . [/Greggo]

post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Lifer

Baby arm.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

I smell updog...

2003 Torch Red Mach 1
1969 Calypso Coral Mach 1
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Recovering Lush

i got my wife with that today

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement