Front Page of Sunday Paper - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 07:50 AM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,683
Front Page of Sunday Paper

"Is There a Conspiracy to Keep Dallas Cowboys Greats Out of the Hall of Fame?"

What the fuck?

It's not like they've had a bunch of super stars. Back in the 70's yeah, they had a few, but the players from the 90s, besides Aikman, Smith and Johnston were nothing but criminals and drug addicts.

Why do they deserve to be placed in the Hall of Fame, especially so early into retirement? Some people have been waiting 20 years to go to Canton.

I'm not a Cowboys fan by anymeans, but I'll support them and try to cheer for them as they are the hometeam, but this headline really struck a nerve; Especially since the Cowboys are known as "America's Team." Whoever wrote that article needs to pull their head out of their ass.

Geor! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 08:33 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
"Is There a Conspiracy to Keep Dallas Cowboys Greats Out of the Hall of Fame?"

What the fuck?

It's not like they've had a bunch of super stars. Back in the 70's yeah, they had a few, but the players from the 90s, besides Aikman, Smith and Johnston were nothing but criminals and drug addicts.

Why do they deserve to be placed in the Hall of Fame, especially so early into retirement? Some people have been waiting 20 years to go to Canton.
Are you kidding? The Cowboys have won 5 Super Bowls and appeared in 8. For all of that greatness they have a grand total of 7 players in the HOF. The Miami Dolphins won one Super Bowl and they have 9 players in the HOF. Hell the Bills have 5 players in the HOF and they haven't won jack shit. Check out the breakdown by team here:http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/teams.jsp

I will somewhat agree from the 90's Cowboys prolly only Aikman, Irvin, Smith, Haley and whether you love or hate him Deion will get serious consideration.

As far as waiting 20 years, how about 30 for Rayfield Wright, Bob Hayes, and Chuck Howley (the only Super Bowl MVP winner from a losing team). From the 70's teams Drew Pearson, Harvey Martin, and Cliff Harris should be in. A couple of years ago when Rayfield Wright and Bob Hayes made it to the final six (the usual number of people enshrined in a given year) the committee mysteriously took another vote and decided to cut two, Wright and Hayes. After that vote a writer from Minnesota. a voter on the committee, gloated that he voted Bob Hayes out. So yes until they start putting some of these guys in the HOF there will always be the perception that there is a Cowboy bias.

2003 Torch Red Mach 1
1969 Calypso Coral Mach 1
Mach1 w/Shaker is offline  
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 08:35 AM
BOOMER SOONER!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 1,368
the Cowboys have been getting fucked for a LONG time in the HOF ballot process. Even a Cowboy hater can see that.
BlueThunder99TA is offline  
 
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,683
So even though the Cowboys are one of the top markets in the NFL, are one of the leading teams in terms of profits to the NFL by merchandise, are labeled "America's Team," and have won 5 Super Bowls - more than any team in NFL history, that there is a "conspiracy" in keeping players out of the Hall of Fame?

Seems like it would be the other way around to me.

In thinking this over a bit more, I guess you could argue this point either way. Either the fact that the players shouldn't be there, or that they should but are getting "denied" by someone, or some entity who holds a grudge.

Geor! is offline  
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 11:51 AM
11-05-09
 
Osiris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Oh- sai- rus.
Posts: 21,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof

It's not like they've had a bunch of super stars. Back in the 70's yeah, they had a few, but the players from the 90s, besides Aikman, Smith and Johnston were nothing but criminals and drug addicts.
When did Aikman, Smith, and Johnston get busted for drugs, or anything illegal?
Osiris is offline  
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 11:56 AM
Old School
 
TRAXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 4,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHornet
When did Aikman, Smith, and Johnston get busted for drugs, or anything illegal?

I think he meant besides those three, the rest of the 90s players got busted. His sentence can be read two different ways.

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
TRAXX is offline  
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 12:07 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
You're proving the point. Eastern Sports writers hate the Cowboys, and you'll see when the latest ballots come out.

Hell, Landry didn't even make the Top 10 Super Bowl Coaches list that came out recently.....went to 5, won 2, and cant even get in the top 10.

BTW, we didn't name ourselves America's Team. NFL Films did that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
So even though the Cowboys are one of the top markets in the NFL, are one of the leading teams in terms of profits to the NFL by merchandise, are labeled "America's Team," and have won 5 Super Bowls - more than any team in NFL history, that there is a "conspiracy" in keeping players out of the Hall of Fame?

.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAXX
I think he meant besides those three, the rest of the 90s players got busted. His sentence can be read two different ways.
Thanks.

Geor! is offline  
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
You're proving the point. Eastern Sports writers hate the Cowboys, and you'll see when the latest ballots come out.

Hell, Landry didn't even make the Top 10 Super Bowl Coaches list that came out recently.....went to 5, won 2, and cant even get in the top 10.

BTW, we didn't name ourselves America's Team. NFL Films did that.
I guess that's the same type of mentality that some Steelers fans have... that everyone is against us.. the media hates us, etc...

Geor! is offline  
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 01:40 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
I guess that's the same type of mentality that some Steelers fans have... that everyone is against us.. the media hates us, etc...

LOL! Is there a Steeler from the 70s NOT in the HoF?????

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 03:22 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1 w/Shaker
Are you kidding? The Cowboys have won 5 Super Bowls and appeared in 8. For all of that greatness they have a grand total of 7 players in the HOF. The Miami Dolphins won one Super Bowl and they have 9 players in the HOF. Hell the Bills have 5 players in the HOF and they haven't won jack shit. Check out the breakdown by team here:http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/teams.jsp

I will somewhat agree from the 90's Cowboys prolly only Aikman, Irvin, Smith, Haley and whether you love or hate him Deion will get serious consideration.

As far as waiting 20 years, how about 30 for Rayfield Wright, Bob Hayes, and Chuck Howley (the only Super Bowl MVP winner from a losing team). From the 70's teams Drew Pearson, Harvey Martin, and Cliff Harris should be in. A couple of years ago when Rayfield Wright and Bob Hayes made it to the final six (the usual number of people enshrined in a given year) the committee mysteriously took another vote and decided to cut two, Wright and Hayes. After that vote a writer from Minnesota. a voter on the committee, gloated that he voted Bob Hayes out. So yes until they start putting some of these guys in the HOF there will always be the perception that there is a Cowboy bias.
for the record the dolphins won 2 lost 3 superbowls. and honestly besides smith the others are really hall of fame type players maybe irvin

Cartman is offline  
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 05:00 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 62
Forgot about the Dolphins winning Super Bowl 8. Still there are deserving Cowboys that for some reason or the other can't seem to get voted in. Bob Hayes revolutionized the vertical passing game but yet voters point to his drug problems that occurred AFTER football for not voting for him. Lawrence Taylor, who was a well-known cokehead while he was playing, had no problem making the HOF because he played in the biggest media market. Was he a great player? Yes he was, but if you use off the field problems as a criteria for keeping Bob Hayes and Michael Irvin out it would seem you gotta use it for all players.

2003 Torch Red Mach 1
1969 Calypso Coral Mach 1
Mach1 w/Shaker is offline  
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
He was also arrested for tax evasion...and he wasn't a cokehead, he was a crackhead.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1 w/Shaker
Forgot about the Dolphins winning Super Bowl 8. Still there are deserving Cowboys that for some reason or the other can't seem to get voted in. Bob Hayes revolutionized the vertical passing game but yet voters point to his drug problems that occurred AFTER football for not voting for him. Lawrence Taylor, who was a well-known cokehead while he was playing, had no problem making the HOF because he played in the biggest media market. Was he a great player? Yes he was, but if you use off the field problems as a criteria for keeping Bob Hayes and Michael Irvin out it would seem you gotta use it for all players.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 09:33 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
I like what Hansen just said.

22 Players were voted by the Hall of Fame voters as the Best Players of the 70's. 2 of those 22 players are NOT in the Hall of Fame. And those two are the ONLY Cowboys in the 22 players. How you can be voted Best of the 70's but not in the Hall of Fame is BULLSHIT and the Number One FACT that there IS a Cowboy Bias.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Raiden Wins
 
def1eppard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Earthrealm
Posts: 4,045
People hate the Cowboys....period.
def1eppard is offline  
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 11:37 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
I saw tony dorset at the mavs game saturday night

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 01:21 AM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1 w/Shaker
Forgot about the Dolphins winning Super Bowl 8. Still there are deserving Cowboys that for some reason or the other can't seem to get voted in. Bob Hayes revolutionized the vertical passing game but yet voters point to his drug problems that occurred AFTER football for not voting for him. Lawrence Taylor, who was a well-known cokehead while he was playing, had no problem making the HOF because he played in the biggest media market. Was he a great player? Yes he was, but if you use off the field problems as a criteria for keeping Bob Hayes and Michael Irvin out it would seem you gotta use it for all players.

the difference about LT is there has never been a LB like him before or after, and almost all of his problems came after he left the game, I am sure he was doing them during but I can't recall him ever being caught. irvin on the other hand has been busted many a times during his playing days. troy was just an average qb who did what he was supposed to do and that was not lose the game.

Cartman is offline  
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 08:27 AM
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
the difference about LT is there has never been a LB like him before or after, and almost all of his problems came after he left the game, I am sure he was doing them during but I can't recall him ever being caught. irvin on the other hand has been busted many a times during his playing days. troy was just an average qb who did what he was supposed to do and that was not lose the game.
LT did get in trouble during his playing days and admitted to the crack helping him during game day. LT would smoke crack at halftime, he was cracked out most of the time he was playing, he has said that. Irvin got busted one time for drugs when he was playing and I hardly think Aikman was an average QB who just didn't lose games, that is a dumbass statement.

There is definitely and east coast bias towards not only the Cowboys but everything Texas, I live out here(unfortunately for now) and it is true.
MidnightRunner is offline  
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
You do know that Bob Hayes is the REASON the zone defense was developed? That certainly trumps LT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
the difference about LT is there has never been a LB like him before or after, and almost all of his problems came after he left the game, I am sure he was doing them during but I can't recall him ever being caught. irvin on the other hand has been busted many a times during his playing days. troy was just an average qb who did what he was supposed to do and that was not lose the game.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 01:04 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
You do know that Bob Hayes is the REASON the zone defense was developed? That certainly trumps LT.
You can't write the history of the NFL without Mr. Hayes. For that reason only he should be in The Hall.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 11:20 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
You do know that Bob Hayes is the REASON the zone defense was developed? That certainly trumps LT.
really how many records did he hold? how many times did he lead the league at his position? I ask, cause I was too young to watch him play I didn't start watching football till 82. and got into it big time in 84

Cartman is offline  
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 11:29 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
really how many records did he hold? how many times did he lead the league at his position? I ask, cause I was too young to watch him play I didn't start watching football till 82. and got into it big time in 84
The concept of the zone defense was developed for the sole purpose of defending Bullet Bob Hayes. He set the world record in the 100 yrd dash ab about 9.1 in the early 60s, and in 64 won at least 2 gold medals, before playing a down of pro ball.

First two seasons in Dallas, he led the league in receiving TDs, going 9 for 246 and 6 for 195 against Wash and the Giants. He was also named to the Pro Bowl twice.

However, having the zone defense, as well as the "Bump and Run" concept developed just to deal with him, should have stamped his ticket long ago.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 11:46 PM
The Decent Guy
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Posts: 8,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
The concept of the zone defense was developed for the sole purpose of defending Bullet Bob Hayes. He set the world record in the 100 yrd dash ab about 9.1 in the early 60s, and in 64 won at least 2 gold medals, before playing a down of pro ball.

First two seasons in Dallas, he led the league in receiving TDs, going 9 for 246 and 6 for 195 against Wash and the Giants. He was also named to the Pro Bowl twice.

However, having the zone defense, as well as the "Bump and Run" concept developed just to deal with him, should have stamped his ticket long ago.
but what was his overall stats?

Cartman is offline  
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
"Is There a Conspiracy to Keep Dallas Cowboys Greats Out of the Hall of Fame?"

Yes there is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
Yes there is..

[office space]Fuckin A'[/office space]

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
got this from some guy on a cowboys forum


Too Tall Jones was on espnews

Quote:
When asked on ESPNews about the comments recently made by Roger Dodger on the HOF Ed "Too Tall" Jones stopped just short of claiming bias, but he did say that "Something is definately wrong". Too Tall went on to say the Cowboys have been to more super bowl than any other team, we are tied for most super bowl wins, and yet when you look in the HOF the number of Cowboys just is not there, repeated that he feels something is definately wrong. He said back in the 70's the road to the super bowl went through Dallas, and he's right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 06:32 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
but what was his overall stats?
RushingReceiving
YearTeamGamesAttYardsY/ATDRecYardsY/RTD
1965Dallas134-8-2.0146 100321.812
1966Dallas141-1-1.0064 123219.213
1967Dallas13000.004999820.410
1968Dallas14420.5053 90917.210
1969Dallas104174.2 04074618.64
1970Dallas134348.5 13488926.110
1971Dallas143186.0 03584024.08
1972Dallas12284.0 01520013.30
1973Dallas13000.0 02236016.43
1974Dallas12000.0 0711816.91
1975San Fransisco42-2-1.006 11919.80
TOTAL13224682.82371741420.071

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/HayeBo00.htm

Also, just FYI, Jerry Rice averaged a touchdown every ~8 receptions; Hayes averaged a touchdown every ~5 receptions, and Rice averaged 5 yards per reception less than Hayes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 06:38 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
RushingReceiving
YearTeamGamesAttYardsY/ATDRecYardsY/RTD
1965Dallas134-8-2.0146 100321.812
1966Dallas141-1-1.0064 123219.213
1967Dallas13000.004999820.410
1968Dallas14420.5053 90917.210
1969Dallas104174.2 04074618.64
1970Dallas134348.5 13488926.110
1971Dallas143186.0 03584024.08
1972Dallas12284.0 01520013.30
1973Dallas13000.0 02236016.43
1974Dallas12000.0 0711816.91
1975San Fransisco42-2-1.006 11919.80
TOTAL13224682.82371741420.071

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/HayeBo00.htm

Also, just FYI, Jerry Rice averaged a touchdown every ~8 receptions; Hayes averaged a touchdown every ~5 receptions, and Rice averaged 5 yards per reception less than Hayes.
In those days nobody was throwing the ball 30-40 times a game either
MidnightRunner is offline  
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-02-2006, 06:41 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Yup, the league leader in receptions some of those years was only about 70.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome