Another TEXAS THREAD,YAYYY(VY on Best damn Sports show) - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

Another TEXAS THREAD,YAYYY(VY on Best damn Sports show)

makes Rodney Pete wear a Longhorn Jersey i think...
Sorry, saw it before watchin the show after the Mavs game..

Ok goodnight
MAVS WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 03:40 AM
190hp4banger

WTF are you talkin' about?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 190hp4banger
WTF are you talkin' about?
let ,, me,,break,, it ,,, down,,, ya understand....

Vince Young was on Best Damn Sports Show...
They had a bet if Texas beat USC, Rodney Peete had to wear a VY jeresy throughout the whole show..(Rodney Peete is a former USC QB)

To Summarize it, Vince Young said he'd hate to play WR in the PROS and plans on being A QB.

If they changed his mechanics, he's all for it..but he wants NFL coaches to realize what he does best is how his mechanics are right now, but would be up to changing up his throwin motion..

He'd love to stay in Houston but wont complain if he isnt there..

Then they talked about McNair like all the rumors on the internet and we are all pretty sure he's locked up to be a Titan..

Then one of the Host asked a stupid question about since VY is from Texas, does he milk cows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 07:35 AM
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
let ,, me,,break,, it ,,, down,,, ya understand....

Vince Young was on Best Damn Sports Show...
They had a bet if Texas beat USC, Rodney Peete had to wear a VY jeresy throughout the whole show..(Rodney Peete is a former USC QB)

To Summarize it, Vince Young said he'd hate to play WR in the PROS and plans on being A QB.

If they changed his mechanics, he's all for it..but he wants NFL coaches to realize what he does best is how his mechanics are right now, but would be up to changing up his throwin motion..

He'd love to stay in Houston but wont complain if he isnt there..

Then they talked about McNair like all the rumors on the internet and we are all pretty sure he's locked up to be a Titan..

Then one of the Host asked a stupid question about since VY is from Texas, does he milk cows?

lol, good summary

And yeah Mavs win! Hopefully Harris isnt out for long

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Raiden Wins

Worst damn sports show period. All of those guys are so lame...and really the stereotypical Texas comments are expected from those hosers. And the cow milking contest? Gimme a break.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 01:48 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

That show is still on TV?

Also, isn't VY supposed to be in Classes? I thought he was gonna finish school for his momma?

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
That show is still on TV?

Also, isn't VY supposed to be in Classes? I thought he was gonna finish school for his momma?
Come on "Who needs 8", stop resisting the bandwagon you can pick up the horse shit in your OU shirt.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 11:25 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT1998GT
Come on "Who needs 8", stop resisting the bandwagon you can pick up the horse shit in your OU shirt.
Wow, that has to be the dumbest post in the entire Sports Central Forum.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement