Michael Goodson commits to A&M - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-24-2006, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Michael Goodson commits to A&M

RB Michael Goodson (5 Star Recruit)
(Klein Collins HS)
Klein, TX 5-11.5/190/4.53 Committed to Texas A&M

I guess he was scared of competition at USC..(BTW: Just referrin to him probly scared of competition of E.Moody)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 08:22 PM
American Idol
 
Moose Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: F**k land I'm on a boat motherf****r!
Posts: 2,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
RB Michael Goodson (5 Star Recruit)
(Klein Collins HS)
Klein, TX 5-11.5/190/4.53 Committed to Texas A&M

I guess he was scared of competition at USC..(BTW: Just referrin to him probly scared of competition of E.Moody)
Close to home and he might start by the time he's a sophmore.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
Moose Jr is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Jr
Close to home and he might start by the time he's a sophmore.
na just kinda piss how he wasnt going to announce usc after he heard Moody was heading there...

In a way i' wouldnt mind stayin near home..but in a way i'd rather win period...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 10:35 AM
American Idol
 
Moose Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: F**k land I'm on a boat motherf****r!
Posts: 2,888
I'll take that comment back, he may start as a Freshman! Maybe he can help the Aggies win 6 or 7 games. C. Lewis had a decent freshman year but since then he's been either hurt or just not worth a damn.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
Moose Jr is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 08:05 AM
The Rise Of COBRA!
 
Cobra Commander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
RB Michael Goodson (5 Star Recruit)
(Klein Collins HS)
Klein, TX 5-11.5/190/4.53 Committed to Texas A&M

I guess he was scared of competition at USC..(BTW: Just referrin to him probly scared of competition of E.Moody)

Not scared... its just a business decision. He's going to start as a freshman at A&M
Cobra Commander is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
Fear the Stashe
 
unkoricky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The C
Posts: 3,227
you think so?
i say he splts carrys with whats nis name Lewis..(who seems like he's been at A&M foreverrrrrrrrrrrr)

He becomes fulltime starter his sophmore year..but hey ,Lewis probly goes down with an injury at spring ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
unkoricky is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-28-2006, 06:17 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!
 
Cobra Commander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
you think so?
i say he splts carrys with whats nis name Lewis..(who seems like he's been at A&M foreverrrrrrrrrrrr)

He becomes fulltime starter his sophmore year..but hey ,Lewis probly goes down with an injury at spring ball

I'm sure Fran promised him that he would... If Michael Goodson is the real deal, then he will start and Lewis will be like Selvin Young is to Jamaal Charles...
Cobra Commander is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome