www.onepeat.com - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

www.onepeat.com

www.onepeat.com

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Never settle always excel

Well that would be a cool sign if had any ring of truth to it. Are you so simple you can't comprehend that LSU and USC shared the National Title?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

First of all, since there is no playoff, it's a mythical national title. Secondly, take it up with them. Three MNCs would yield 3 Waterford crystals, yet I only see one in the last 3 years.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Well that would be a cool sign if had any ring of truth to it. Are you so simple you can't comprehend that LSU and USC shared the National Title?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:44 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

I saw that the other day and thought of you Hook 'Em.

I had a meeting with someone tonight that was at the game. He has a classic fucking picture he showed me I'm going to get from him and I'll post on the forum.

Before Young made his last touchdown, the fucking Rose Bowl scoreboard was lite up with "Congratulations USC 2006 Rose Bowl Champs!"

He was going to snap a picture of the scoreboard as a pic of the biggest game, as he said, he'll ever see in his lifetime. It was up for 2-3 seconds and he was snapping pics at the right time.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:51 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra

I had a meeting with someone tonight that was at the game. He has a classic fucking picture he showed me I'm going to get from him and I'll post on the forum.

Before Young made his last touchdown, the fucking Rose Bowl scoreboard was lite up with "Congratulations USC 2006 Rose Bowl Champs!"

He was going to snap a picture of the scoreboard as a pic of the biggest game, as he said, he'll ever see in his lifetime. It was up for 2-3 seconds and he was snapping pics at the right time.
LOL. That is some funny stuff. That's so typical of the media and the sportsworld today when they pick their winner before a game is even played. Perhaps the Steelers' Porter wasn't far off when he stated that everyone loves Peyton Manning and everyone wanted them to win the Super Bowl. Maybe every sport is contaminated with media favorites. Who thinks we should start playing games where you call your own fouls/penalties???

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
2V with a fuel pump and some other goodies
Touched by the hand of a tuning god -- Mr. Wilson
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 11:04 PM
CEO of......

Quote:

i love the pic in SI where young is still 5 yards out of his winning td and some longhorns and fans already have there hands in the air. of course nobody was near his ass lol
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash

Not that it really matters all that much, but being that the picture is of the the BCS trophy then it's point on.

I've never been a fan of shared championships personally. One game is the champ game... and that decides the title IMO. I think it undercuts the winner of the BCS game quite a bit to have a bunch of writers place a team above you in thier own poll when you won the 'championship game'
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:

the morning after the fact , usa today's front photo was a big pic of reggie bush diving in for that TD?? wtf.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 10:35 PM
P1

as usual i agree with hookem a national champ is the one who wins the BCS championship game

Oh! A phoneg is ringin....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement