www.onepeat.com - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
www.onepeat.com



www.onepeat.com

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Never settle always excel
 
Pro Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dallas Area, Texas
Posts: 5,268
Well that would be a cool sign if had any ring of truth to it. Are you so simple you can't comprehend that LSU and USC shared the National Title?
Pro Trash is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
First of all, since there is no playoff, it's a mythical national title. Secondly, take it up with them. Three MNCs would yield 3 Waterford crystals, yet I only see one in the last 3 years.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Well that would be a cool sign if had any ring of truth to it. Are you so simple you can't comprehend that LSU and USC shared the National Title?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:44 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
I saw that the other day and thought of you Hook 'Em.

I had a meeting with someone tonight that was at the game. He has a classic fucking picture he showed me I'm going to get from him and I'll post on the forum.

Before Young made his last touchdown, the fucking Rose Bowl scoreboard was lite up with "Congratulations USC 2006 Rose Bowl Champs!"

He was going to snap a picture of the scoreboard as a pic of the biggest game, as he said, he'll ever see in his lifetime. It was up for 2-3 seconds and he was snapping pics at the right time.
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:51 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!
 
Juiceweezl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: 2V-ville
Posts: 3,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
I saw that the other day and thought of you Hook 'Em.

I had a meeting with someone tonight that was at the game. He has a classic fucking picture he showed me I'm going to get from him and I'll post on the forum.

Before Young made his last touchdown, the fucking Rose Bowl scoreboard was lite up with "Congratulations USC 2006 Rose Bowl Champs!"

He was going to snap a picture of the scoreboard as a pic of the biggest game, as he said, he'll ever see in his lifetime. It was up for 2-3 seconds and he was snapping pics at the right time.
LOL. That is some funny stuff. That's so typical of the media and the sportsworld today when they pick their winner before a game is even played. Perhaps the Steelers' Porter wasn't far off when he stated that everyone loves Peyton Manning and everyone wanted them to win the Super Bowl. Maybe every sport is contaminated with media favorites. Who thinks we should start playing games where you call your own fouls/penalties???

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
2V with a fuel pump and some other goodies
Touched by the hand of a tuning god -- Mr. Wilson
Juiceweezl is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 11:04 PM
CEO of......
 
bert89coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Longview
Posts: 7,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
I saw that the other day and thought of you Hook 'Em.

I had a meeting with someone tonight that was at the game. He has a classic fucking picture he showed me I'm going to get from him and I'll post on the forum.

Before Young made his last touchdown, the fucking Rose Bowl scoreboard was lite up with "Congratulations USC 2006 Rose Bowl Champs!"

He was going to snap a picture of the scoreboard as a pic of the biggest game, as he said, he'll ever see in his lifetime. It was up for 2-3 seconds and he was snapping pics at the right time.


i love the pic in SI where young is still 5 yards out of his winning td and some longhorns and fans already have there hands in the air. of course nobody was near his ass lol
bert89coupe is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 12:20 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Well that would be a cool sign if had any ring of truth to it. Are you so simple you can't comprehend that LSU and USC shared the National Title?

Not that it really matters all that much, but being that the picture is of the the BCS trophy then it's point on.

I've never been a fan of shared championships personally. One game is the champ game... and that decides the title IMO. I think it undercuts the winner of the BCS game quite a bit to have a bunch of writers place a team above you in thier own poll when you won the 'championship game'
davidaustin is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
I saw that the other day and thought of you Hook 'Em.

I had a meeting with someone tonight that was at the game. He has a classic fucking picture he showed me I'm going to get from him and I'll post on the forum.

Before Young made his last touchdown, the fucking Rose Bowl scoreboard was lite up with "Congratulations USC 2006 Rose Bowl Champs!"

He was going to snap a picture of the scoreboard as a pic of the biggest game, as he said, he'll ever see in his lifetime. It was up for 2-3 seconds and he was snapping pics at the right time.
the morning after the fact , usa today's front photo was a big pic of reggie bush diving in for that TD?? wtf.
slow99 is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 10:35 PM
P1
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: I like steak
Posts: 2,624
as usual i agree with hookem a national champ is the one who wins the BCS championship game

Oh! A phoneg is ringin....
gonzo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome