DFW Mustang Forums banner

Ok with all the speculation....

215 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  190hp4banger 
#1 ·
lets take into account when L.T. and Vick were coming out in the draft. Atlanta trades up to take him while the Bolts take L.T. with the number 3 pick if I remember off the top of my head correctly. I only bring this up because you have a running qb whos effectiveness as an NFL qb was questioned by some (VY) and you had a stud running back also who can come out of the back field and catch passes (Bush). My main point would be looking back which one would you rather have now. Again just speculation but thought it might bring up some good arguements.

#2 ·
LannyN9NE said:
lets take into account when L.T. and Vick were coming out in the draft. Atlanta trades up to take him while the Bolts take L.T. with the number 3 pick if I remember off the top of my head correctly. I only bring this up because you have a running qb whos effectiveness as an NFL qb was questioned by some (VY) and you had a stud running back also who can come out of the back field and catch passes (Bush). My main point would be looking back which one would you rather have now. Again just speculation but thought it might bring up some good arguements.

now you have done it, first they are gonna blast you for even comparing vick to young then laugh at you for saying bush is even close to LT. then they will come to your hourse and burn it to the ground

if houston was smart they would trade down 4 spots and pick up some extra picks over the next 2 or 3 years still have an outside shot at a top rb or qb with the 5 pick and be set next year when all those speedy wr and lb's come out

G
#3 ·
Ehhh, I don't think anyone's gonna bust his chops on this one. It's a good, hypothetical question with some history behind it. I honestly don't even want to speculate on what's gonna happen in the draft. The top 3 will most likely be Young, Bush and Leinart (in no particular order), but to say which teams are going for who, is beyond me. Each team stands so much to gain from taking one of them, or taking them to trade for 2 or 3 other choices that I don't think anyone but the owners and GMs know who they're going for in the draft.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.