post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 06:22 PM Thread Starter

reggie mcneal?

will he even play next friday???

HOOK EM' HORNS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 06:23 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

He said he will do everything he can to play, but who knows. Supposedly he has an ankle sprain of some sort.

-1998 Cobra - Vortech SQ-Trim powered - BAD-SVT Jr.

459.1rwhp/368.5rwtq on 8#'s of boost

Upcoming mods: 2008 Mustang GT or 2003-up BMW M3
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

actually will it matter?

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 06:45 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasstars281
actually will it matter?

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!
No, but I'd rather have them at 100% so Pro Trash and all the other Aggies on here could have no excuses to stand on when they get blasted next week.
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 10:37 PM
190hp4banger

It doesn't matter who plays as long as Fran is coaching. We could score a TD and extra point and he wouldn't be smart enough to go for 2 if they scored.
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Along for the ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
No, but I'd rather have them at 100% so Pro Trash and all the other Aggies on here could have no excuses to stand on when they get blasted next week.
Just to get this clear Nate, you won't find me giving any excuses if we do happen to lose.

For Reggie's sake I hope he plays. I still would like to see him finish his A&M career on a good note (not being injured). Plus the injury will only further hurt his chances of being drafted (which I think he will be).

As far as what's better for A&M, who knows. Reggie has his brilliant moments and his flat moments. Stephen McGee might bring some unexpected newness to the offense. We'll see. I'll be there cheering my Ags on regardless of who is at QB.

Gig 'em.

Marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by 190hp4banger
It doesn't matter who plays as long as Fran is coaching. We could score a TD and extra point and he wouldn't be smart enough to go for 2 if they scored.

BWAHAHAHAHHA

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 11:21 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
Just to get this clear Nate, you won't find me giving any excuses if we do happen to lose.

For Reggie's sake I hope he plays. I still would like to see him finish his A&M career on a good note (not being injured). Plus the injury will only further hurt his chances of being drafted (which I think he will be).

As far as what's better for A&M, who knows. Reggie has his brilliant moments and his flat moments. Stephen McGee might bring some unexpected newness to the offense. We'll see. I'll be there cheering my Ags on regardless of who is at QB.

Gig 'em.

Marcus
At least Marcus knows how to take one on the chin with some dignity.
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 11:30 PM
190hp4banger

yeah, everyone seems to have eaten their humble pie compared to last year. With other teams declining and UT not wanting to jinx ourselves, everyone is a little nicer...not much, but a little .
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 06:43 AM Thread Starter

i can't wait til the slaughter!!!
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 10:51 AM
M0DERAT0R

Who is Reggie McNeal?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

some overrated QB, i think!!
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Hey dumbass we have the ability to recognize when a better program shows up regardless of Reggies condition. The end result would be the same if he is in the game or not only an emotional rise could bring the hope of an upset. I would hope for an upset but I am not counting on it. Please don't feel as though I would let my hopes and emotions deter my overall uunderstanding of each of these programs abilities. You should worry about January. I do believe Texas is a great ball club this year and I also feel they match up good to USC the difference will be in coaching. I believe if both teams show up at the Rose Bowl 100% with their A-game it will be close but Pete will out coach Mack.
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 01:13 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Hey dumbass we have the ability to recognize when a better program shows up regardless of Reggies condition. The end result would be the same if he is in the game or not only an emotional rise could bring the hope of an upset. I would hope for an upset but I am not counting on it. Please don't feel as though I would let my hopes and emotions deter my overall uunderstanding of each of these programs abilities. You should worry about January. I do believe Texas is a great ball club this year and I also feel they match up good to USC the difference will be in coaching. I believe if both teams show up at the Rose Bowl 100% with their A-game it will be close but Pete will out coach Mack.

true, but Pete doesn't have this guy named VINCE YOUNG, mack does

and before you start, don't give me this reggie bush bullshit, i know how good he is. if things go as planned Jan. 4 can't get here soon enough
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Time Served

you UT fans are retarded, no one is gonna sit here and actually argue that A&M has a chance against UT everyone already knows the outcome. yeah in retrospect it doesnt matter if reggie plays or not. anyone who has ever watched a UT game this season and then watched an A&M game knows that UT is obviously going to be unstoppable against A&M. jackasses...
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 03:13 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
So now you've jumped on the USC bandwagon? You've gone from A&M to Va Tech, and now to USC. Flip-Flop, Flip-Flop, Flip-Flop.
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
So now you've jumped on the USC bandwagon? You've gone from A&M to Va Tech, and now to USC. Flip-Flop, Flip-Flop, Flip-Flop.
he flips flops more than john kerry
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 04:12 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

We're going to lose, no matter what.

That is all.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 05:36 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
You forgot to include OU.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Time Served

It doesnt matter, Texas is going to run away with it.
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlofton
It doesnt matter, Texas is going to run away with it.
post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 08:49 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Pardon me. I stand corrected.
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 10:48 PM
CEO of......

Quote:

and tOSU ...............
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 11:11 PM
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasstars281
will he even play next friday???

HOOK EM' HORNS!!
Bigger question is if he will ever see the field on Sundays?????

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 06:19 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
and tOSU ...............
And Okie Lite (but only before halftime)

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 08:11 AM
CEO of......

Quote:
And Okie Lite (but only before halftime)

lol, i was going to just list the whole UT schedule, but that would've been overkill i think
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 08:21 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert89coupe
lol, i was going to just list the whole UT schedule, but that would've been overkill i think
True, I forgot about the Texas Tech prediction.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 08:23 AM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 190hp4banger
Coach Dennis Franchione is a very good coach and will turn that program around like all the others he's left. His philosophy is team speed and developing young players for depth. Everyone knows that they don't have enough experienced talent this year to compete. Your core team has got to be mostly talented juniors and seniors. They are a very young team with great potential next year. All you A&M fans need to be patient and quit crying about Fran. There are more worse coaching candidates than him if he's fired.

post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 11:44 AM
Recovering Lush

The program is in a worse position today, than it was when Fran took the reigns. Arrests are up, wins are down, and this year...not even a bowl. Which may be a good thing, after last year's debacle. Their rival has become BAYLOR, for pete's sake. Friggin BAYLOR.

Fran had the benefit of a premier player at TCU in Ladanien (however you spell it) and at Bama, he inherited one of the greatest defense EVER to be assembled. Name me ONE player he has developed. One reason why they'll be any better next year, instead of worse. And one reason why this was an upgrade from RC and his 8-10 win seasons. Hell, at least RC was competitive. Fran has taken A&M from competing with Texas for the elite recruits, to competing with Tech and Baylor....but, Aggie fans should just hold the rope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
Coach Dennis Franchione is a very good coach and will turn that program around like all the others he's left. His philosophy is team speed and developing young players for depth. Everyone knows that they don't have enough experienced talent this year to compete. Your core team has got to be mostly talented juniors and seniors. They are a very young team with great potential next year. All you A&M fans need to be patient and quit crying about Fran. There are more worse coaching candidates than him if he's fired.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 01:33 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
The program is in a worse position today, than it was when Fran took the reigns. Arrests are up, wins are down, and this year...not even a bowl. Which may be a good thing, after last year's debacle. Their rival has become BAYLOR, for pete's sake. Friggin BAYLOR.

Fran had the benefit of a premier player at TCU in Ladanien (however you spell it) and at Bama, he inherited one of the greatest defense EVER to be assembled. Name me ONE player he has developed. One reason why they'll be any better next year, instead of worse. And one reason why this was an upgrade from RC and his 8-10 win seasons. Hell, at least RC was competitive. Fran has taken A&M from competing with Texas for the elite recruits, to competing with Tech and Baylor....but, Aggie fans should just hold the rope?

Whatever duuuuuuuude, Mack Brown isn't all that great of a coach. They had more talent than Oklahoma at least 4 out of the past 5 and he couldn't call a gameplan to save his life. Just like Brown, Fran needs talent in the right places to win... You act as if you really care about the A&M program. I don't but I do know that Coach Fran can coach and will get it done there.

post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 02:01 PM
Recovering Lush

1. Name one player Fran has developed, that wasn't inherited.
2. What does Mack Brown have to do with this? Last I checked, he's won a few more games than Franny. And he has managed to win a BCS bowl. Oh, he's managed to beat Fran. Badly.
3. Where is the talent going to come from? Have you seen this year's recruiting clasees, so far?
4. I enjoy watching Texas whip the dog snot out of that over rated fraud of a coach. He has brought embarassment to the state, as well as the conference. He needs to go.

Quote:
Whatever duuuuuuuude, Mack Brown isn't all that great of a coach. They had more talent than Oklahoma at least 4 out of the past 5 and he couldn't call a gameplan to save his life. Just like Brown, Fran needs talent in the right places to win... You act as if you really care about the A&M program. I don't but I do know that Coach Fran can coach and will get it done there.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 07:46 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
1. Name one player Fran has developed, that wasn't inherited.
2. What does Mack Brown have to do with this? Last I checked, he's won a few more games than Franny. And he has managed to win a BCS bowl. Oh, he's managed to beat Fran. Badly.
3. Where is the talent going to come from? Have you seen this year's recruiting clasees, so far?
4. I enjoy watching Texas whip the dog snot out of that over rated fraud of a coach. He has brought embarassment to the state, as well as the conference. He needs to go.
Brian Urlacher, and LaDainian Tomlinson were all developed by Coach Fran... What the hell has Mack Brown done... What did he do at North Carolina? Its the talent on the field thats carried him this year. Coach Fran has beaten No. 8 team with far less talent. Fran took over Alabama, they did not have the greatest defense whatsoever... They were 3-8 before he got there. He went 7-5 and 10-3 the second year. So he's been at A&M for 3rd season and has not had the early success, yet it doesn't make him a fraud. So does that mean that Charlie Weis is a fraud? He inherited the current Notre Dame Team? You just need to keep your mouth shut before you jinx Texas, and have Pro Trash rip your ass. I said this before on a another re-post, do not under estimate Coach Fran. We haven't even made it to the Big 12 Championship Game and you're talking smack about a rival's coach. I bet you could do a better job at A&M right? Just give the man his 5 years to change the program around. I hope Coach Brown doesn't slip on the banana peel this weekend. This is a trap game and Mack Brown better have them ready or he should be fired!

post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 07:51 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Brian Urlacher, and LaDainian Tomlinson were all developed by Coach Fran... What the hell has Mack Brown done... What did he do at North Carolina? Its the talent on the field thats carried him this year. Coach Fran has beaten No. 8 team with far less talent. Fran took over Alabama, they did not have the greatest defense whatsoever... They were 3-8 before he got there. He went 7-5 and 10-3 the second year. So he's been at A&M for 3rd season and has not had the early success, yet it doesn't make him a fraud. So does that mean that Charlie Weis is a fraud? He inherited the current Notre Dame Team? You just need to keep your mouth shut before you jinx Texas, and have Pro Trash rip your ass. I said this before on a another re-post, do not under estimate Coach Fran. We haven't even made it to the Big 12 Championship Game and you're talking smack about a rival's coach. I bet you could do a better job at A&M right? Just give the man his 5 years to change the program around. I hope Coach Brown doesn't slip on the banana peel this weekend. This is a trap game and Mack Brown better have them ready or he should be fired!
http://veepers.budlight.com/service/...2HgNTpd1DPZ02a
post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Recovering Lush

Ru Paul could do a better job than Fran.
And ROFLMMFGDAO re: PT.....

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 08:47 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

After the A&M game everyone will be this:
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Lifer

Texas-66
Aggies-maybe 10 or so
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-22-2005, 06:09 AM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Ru Paul could do a better job than Fran.
And ROFLMMFGDAO re: PT.....

Funny, but I hope you are right this weekend because all it would take is Young to get knocked out of the game... Sure hope you guys didn't jinx them

post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-22-2005, 08:19 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Funny, but I hope you are right this weekend because all it would take is Young to get knocked out of the game... Sure hope you guys didn't jinx them
VY will probably play till mid 3rd quarter and then he'll go take a nap on the sidelines.
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 04:24 AM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Texas-66
Aggies-maybe 10 or so

Well it wasn't a blow out, but Coach Fran can coach and he will turn that program around... Thankfully it didn't start with this game.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement