DFW Mustang Forums banner

Thug-U's greatest hits

325 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  SVTVenom 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
I found a site that had the song. I used the View - Source function of IE to get the direct link since they had right clicking disabled on the page.

Here is the direct link to the song: http://x500.putfile.com/videos/a8-31812063186.mp3 (10.2 MB)

I'm currently D/L it right now. If that link ceases to work, let me know and I will put my copy up on Rapidshare so it won't go out and be available for all to hear. LOL!

One of the guys on that blog hosted the song and got 30,000 hits in 1 day! Needless to say he had to take it down because his bandwidth got destroyed by that much traffic.

#4 ·
OMFG! I just got done D/L & listening to it (Dial Up :( :rolleyes: ). I'll have to say that its pretty decent for what it is. No 'real' names are used in the song so I don't see what the big deal is. I'd say with some help and financial backing they could probably release some sort of album. You'd have to admit it would be pretty funny to see that happen.

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.