A&M Football Practice suspended - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Dyno Racing King!!!

A&M Football Practice suspended

Originally posted this in the joke forum, but I think most of you missed it (Hooke'Em). Breaking news.

Texas A&M Football Practice Suspended

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

College Station, TX -- Texas A&M football practice was suspended for 2 1/2 hours today. During practice, a white powdery substance was found on the field. The coaches made a phone call and 30 minutes later a team of FBI investigators arrived. After conducting a 2 hour investigation, it was decided that football practice would be allowed to resume. It was determined that the powdery white substance was the goal line and that the Aggies were in no danger of coming close to it again this season. No further interruptions of practice are expected in the future and the team is expected to resume its normal practice schedule tomorrow.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
2V with a fuel pump and some other goodies
Touched by the hand of a tuning god -- Mr. Wilson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:13 AM
Recovering Lush

aww man......I remember when that was a Cowboy/Bronco/Cardinal/Name your team/ joke..

Still cracks me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceweezl
Originally posted this in the joke forum, but I think most of you missed it (Hooke'Em). Breaking news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

College Station, TX -- Texas A&M football practice was suspended for 2 1/2 hours today. During practice, a white powdery substance was found on the field. The coaches made a phone call and 30 minutes later a team of FBI investigators arrived. After conducting a 2 hour investigation, it was decided that football practice would be allowed to resume. It was determined that the powdery white substance was the goal line and that the Aggies were in no danger of coming close to it again this season. No further interruptions of practice are expected in the future and the team is expected to resume its normal practice schedule tomorrow.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:15 AM
Time Served

lol.. good stuff

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceweezl

Well that joke is not even close to being correct I understand we are 5-5 this year but who has held us out of the endzone? In our two lowest scoring games we are 1-1 against Baylor and Iowa St. we did get into the end zone twice in both of those games we won one and lost the other. That joke would apply more to the Baylor or OSU than us we are currently 28th in the Nation in Offense versus Baylor (97th)and OSU(96th). Come one now give us a break already.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 05:41 PM
Recovering Lush

Thank God for SMU and D-2 teams, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Well that joke is not even close to being correct I understand we are 5-5 this year but who has held us out of the endzone? In our two lowest scoring games we are 1-1 against Baylor and Iowa St. we did get into the end zone twice in both of those games we won one and lost the other. That joke would apply more to the Baylor or OSU than us we are currently 28th in the Nation in Offense versus Baylor (97th)and OSU(96th). Come one now give us a break already.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Along for the ride

Unfortunately the problem isn't that we can't find the goal line. It's that we can't keep ANYONE else away from the goal line.

We have the ANTI-WRECKING CREW!

Marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement