Congrats to A&M for having the best passing defense in Div 1! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Wink Congrats to A&M for having the best passing defense in Div 1!

If you turn your monitor upside down.
http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank....ssdef&site=org

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph

Last edited by Boss Hogg; 11-14-2005 at 03:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Pushed to the limit

USC is #70? I didn't think they were THAT bad.

Buying dogs kills.
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 03:20 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

If only their offense could keep up...

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 03:48 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

www.firetorbush.com

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:02 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
If you turn your monitor upside down.
http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank....ssdef&site=org

I guess this qualifies as a Moral Victory for the Horns Fans then doesn't it! You failed to mention that the Aggies are #12 in the nation in rushing offenses and 18th in total offense!

Last edited by Pro Trash; 11-14-2005 at 06:08 PM.
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:22 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
I guess this qualifies as a Moral Victory for the Horns Fans then doesn't it! You failed to mention that the Aggies are #12 in the nation in rushing offenses and 18th in total offense!
They must be pretty good!

post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
They must be pretty good!
Well we aren't having a wonderful season.
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Bit of an understatement don't you think? Although it's not at "Shit hitting fan" status quite yet, it's getting there pretty quickly. Don't mean to beat a dead horse though. Just calling 'em like I see 'em.

Regarding Slo3gt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Whining about someone disclosing their salary on a message forum usually leads to said whiner being a broke dick. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
I guess this qualifies as a Moral Victory for the Horns Fans then doesn't it!
No, Horns fans haven't needed Moral Victories over Aggy in 5 years. This is just funny.

Quote:
Thank goodness for the 714 & 559 offensive yards running it up SMU and Texas State.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:36 PM
Time Served

Yup Notre Dame toasted them up passing if I recall
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTRTXSS
USC is #70? I didn't think they were THAT bad.
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Time Served

You guys have had A LOT of those here lately. Thought the new coach was suppose to fix that.
Quote:
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:47 PM

Quote:
No, Horns fans haven't needed Moral Victories over Aggy in 5 years. This is just funny.

Thank goodness for the 714 & 559 offensive yards running it up SMU and Texas State.
So is the fact that it is so important to you. I think you need a life when you feel the need to quote me or start an Aggie threads to get my attention. It reminds me of a little kid screaming Dad look at me, look at me. Horns fans obviously need something if they feel the need to bash A&M then say we are really not an issue . I think you are confused about your own opinion.
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedkutter18
Bit of an understatement don't you think? Although it's not at "Shit hitting fan" status quite yet, it's getting there pretty quickly. Don't mean to beat a dead horse though. Just calling 'em like I see 'em.
Well I am an Aggie regardless of the football teams status I support them throught thick and thin. I also have a great degree that has allowed me make a nice amount of money with summers off. I would rather be an Aggie making 50k + a year then a Horn fan digging a ditch over at the high five construction area in Dallas. I saw some of UT fans there this morning one had a shovel one had a broom, the Aggie on site was setting in the truck on the phone in a white shirt and tie with an A&M bumper sticker,LOL.
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

PT, are you really a teacher?

You are accusing me of needing a life because I quote you in a post that contains my quote.

If that were true, you just made fun of yourself.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 07:49 AM

Quote:
PT, are you really a teacher?

You are accusing me of needing a life because I quote you in a post that contains my quote.

If that were true, you just made fun of yourself.
I just think if you feel that much of a need to post my mistakes that I must have gotten under your skin, LOL. That is really pathetic, I don't find you relevant enough to go there! Yeah get off the net and go see the world or at least Walmart in your case, LOL!
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
This must have gone over PT's head because he just quoted me again.

50k a year.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 09:40 AM
Recovering Lush

I know Ft Worth pays more than Dallas, and their teachers, without a Masters, don't make near 50K a year....not with the amount of time he's had in.

Quote:
This must have gone over PT's head because he just quoted me again.

50k a year.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 09:44 AM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Perhaps, $35k US converts to $50k in internet dollars.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 09:46 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Perhaps, $35k US converts to $50k in internet dollars.
I think 35K might convert to just over 50K in pounds....but I forget the exact conversion rate........

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
I know Ft Worth pays more than Dallas, and their teachers, without a Masters, don't make near 50K a year....not with the amount of time he's had in.
This is kind of like the graduate tutition rates you got all fucked up on earlier this fall. So remember reading is FUNdamental .

Heck I have nothing to hide this is all avaible on the Va and DISD web sites. So you must know I make 45k a year for my base is $40,650 that is the rate for someone with my tenure then add $4360 for coaching and extra duties. Then smart guy add my 60% disability pension of $973 a month non taxed from the VA and once again you get proved wrong! Add it all up and it is around 56k a year before taxes. Add my side work and car dealings and I actually make a little over 60k.

Please pay attention to detail, I feel as though I am correcting a child! I said I'd rather be an Aggie not a teacher making over 50k a year. You might want to stop making yourself look like an ass by trying to oppose my every word.
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Recovering Lush

I'm sorry, but just because you readd it on the internet, doesn't make it so.
Why even post how much you make, don't make, etc?
Most people that do that have some kind of financial insecurity theyre trying to compensate for.
I'm not saying that applies to you...I'm just saying.

But I tell ya what, money bags....I got a nice $54K bike that's going well below price at $40K.....just down the road in Watauga. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEUS%3AIT I'd even knock a little off, if I could find a buyer before putting it back on eBay, since eBay wouldnt get the chance to prison rape me with their little fees.

Quote:
This is kind of like the graduate tutition rates you got all fucked up on earlier this fall. So remember reading is FUNdamental .

Heck I have nothing to hide this is all avaible on the Va and DISD web sites. So you must know I make 45k a year for my base is $40,650 that is the rate for someone with my tenure then add $4360 for coaching and extra duties. Then smart guy add my 60% disability pension of $973 a month non taxed from the VA and once again you get proved wrong! Add it all up and it is around 56k a year before taxes. Add my side work and car dealings and I actually make a little over 60k.

Please pay attention to detail, I feel as though I am correcting a child! I said I'd rather be an Aggie not a teacher making over 50k a year. You might want to stop making yourself look like an ass by trying to oppose my every word.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 10:51 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry, but just because you readd it on the internet, doesn't make it so.
Why even post how much you make, don't make, etc?
Most people that do that have some kind of financial insecurity theyre trying to compensate for.
I'm not saying that applies to you...I'm just saying.

But I tell ya what, money bags....I got a nice $54K bike that's going well below price at $40K.....just down the road in Watauga. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEUS%3AIT I'd even knock a little off, if I could find a buyer before putting it back on eBay, since eBay wouldnt get the chance to prison rape me with their little fees.
Well it isn't a matter of financial insecurity it is a matter of being tired of you screaming liar then proving you wrong. I mean don't act like you wouldn't check it out hookem. In the past you have went online to check tuition rates when I talked about them only to prove yourself wrong by using the wrong school, A&M commerce when I attend A&M College Station. You also went onto SBEC and looked up the date of my teacher certification then posted it again being proved wrong. So while you accuse others of internet stalking and tend to do this yourself, I figured given the fact you can figure out my pay easily from the net, why not save you the trouble. It isn't like you wouldn't check anyhow . So try to spin it all you like but point blank you are wrong again, B. Kerry!
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 11:02 AM
Recovering Lush

Look, dude....
Seriously...nobody cares what you make or don't make.
Why are you still going on and on and on about money?
NO ONE CARES.
When you do that, it makes it seem as if you have some kind of issue, be it financial or psychological ,whether you do or not.
As to internet stalking, if you're going to post your name up here, and make wild ass claims, based on your track record, why are you surprised when someone double checks?

Drop it......enjoy the clean air!

Quote:
Well it isn't a matter of financial insecurity it is a matter of being tired of you screaming liar then proving you wrong. I mean don't act like you wouldn't check it out hookem. In the past you have went online to check tuition rates when I talked about them only to prove yourself wrong by using the wrong school, A&M commerce when I attend A&M College Station. You also went onto SBEC and looked up the date of my teacher certification then posted it again being proved wrong. So while you accuse others of internet stalking and tend to do this yourself, I figured given the fact you can figure out my pay easily from the net, why not save you the trouble. It isn't like you wouldn't check anyhow . So try to spin it all you like but point blank you are wrong again, B. Kerry!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org

Last edited by HookEm; 11-15-2005 at 11:12 AM.
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 11:14 AM

Quote:
L>ook, dude....
Seriously...nobody cares what you make or don't make.
Whay are you still going on and on and on about money?
NO ONE CARES.
When you do that, it makes it seem as if you have some kind of issue, be it financial or psychological ,whether you do or not.
As to internet stalking, if you're going to post your name up here, and make wild ass claims, based on your track record, why are you surprised when someone double checks?

Drop it......enjoy the clean air!
Actions speak louder than words, Hookem!

Double checking is one thing posting a bunch of personal information is another. Why did you post my Teacher Certification date, if you really don't care about any of my claims?
Why did you post info on my marital status if you don't care about any of my claims?
Why did you post incorrect tuition rates if you didn't care?
Why did you start in on me about my 50k post that was posted to someone else?

Double checking means researching for personal use, not posting the incorrect BS only to be proven wrong time and time again! For someone who really doesn't care you sure do spend a considerable amount of time in my business, don't you? I think you need to stop bull shitting yourself because it isn't working on me! I really am under your skin aren't I? I also noticed when faced with the same assault you tend to run to others, LOL. But I am a forgive and forget christian and I hold no ill will towards you Hookem, go with god!
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Actions speak louder than words, Hookem!
Again...skunks should refrain from calling dogs stinky.

Quote:
Double checking is one thing posting a bunch of personal information is another.
See above comment.

Quote:
Why did you post my Teacher Certification date, if you really don't care about any of my claims?
Because you posted incorrect information.
Quote:
Why did you post info on my marital status if you don't care about any of my claims?
Because the 1/2 a dozen people that pm'd me were dying to see the type of reaction you'd spew out.
Quote:
Why did you post incorrect tuition rates if you didn't care?
Because I didn't?
Quote:
Why did you start in on me about my 50k post that was posted to someone else?
IIRC, my post was in response to another poster's post about you...i didn't post a dang thing about it toward you, until you began harping on it, in psots toward me, ad nauseum.
Quote:
Double checking means researching for personal use, not posting the incorrect BS only to be proven wrong time and time again!
So, if you know this, why do you keep posting said incorrect information?
Quote:
For someone who really doesn't care you sure do spend a considerable amount of time in my business, don't you?
See? This is the kind of thing that makes people think you have a complex.....delusions of reference/grandeur...whatever.

Quote:
I think you need to stop bull shitting yourself because it isn't working on me! I really am under your skin aren't I?
Again, see above quote.
Quote:
I also noticed when faced with the same assault you tend to run to others, LOL.
You really want me to be moderating this forum, don't you?
Quote:
But I am a forgive and forget christian and I hold no ill will towards you Hookem, go with god!
IF you say so. Never heard of a Christian that would capitalize screen names, but committ blasphemy by using lower case letter's for the Lord's name, but I certainly wouldn't judge one's claims to their faith.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Because you posted incorrect information.
Because the 1/2 a dozen people that pm'd me were dying to see the type of reaction you'd spew out..
So you are the leader of the pack of people to weak to confront me or that was a lie. More like one person who lives in Wylie who is to weak to come out, LOL.

Quote:
Because I didn't?.
Yeah Hookem you did you come on after I complained of tuition being over $1100 per class with stats from A&M Commerce and call me a liar. Maybe you don't remember but if you look back through your posts you can once again see that little statement just made is either a lie or you can't recall what you write, LOL. You are a card sometimes but I understand it.

Quote:
IIRC, my post was in response to another poster's post about you...i didn't post a dang thing about it toward you, until you began harping on it, in psots toward me, ad nauseum..
Well Hookem you started it by calling me asshat and a host of others names. I simply followed the example and precedence set by you. You have proven several times you aren't able to stand under the same pressure you place on others.

Quote:
See? This is the kind of thing that makes people think you have a complex.....delusions of reference/grandeur...whatever..
Hook em I simply mentioned a figure in a post to someone else and you felt it was your duty to correct me and try to belittle me. When corrected then I am the one with the problem. Why did you feel the need to try to make me out to be incorrect anyhow. Then once corrected you change the entire subject from pay to delusions of grandeur to somehow qualify as my issue. You put your two cents in when unprovoked, you said I was incorrect then when corrected you retreat to the petty art of spinning this to be about me. Good luck with that!

Quote:

You really want me to be moderating this forum, don't you?.
I have no issue with you being a moderator two things would happen. 1 you would have to be a little more reserved in your opinions or face a credibility issue or 2. You would ban someone when they got on your nerves by not agreeing with your opinion. Is the chance of you becoming a moderator suppose to intimidate me? Is this thread so difficult or frustrating for you that you need someone to step in and moderate our conversation?

Quote:
IF you say so. Never heard of a Christian that would capitalize screen names, but committ blasphemy by using lower case letter's for the Lord's name, but I certainly wouldn't judge one's claims to their faith.
Oops typo, once again I made a mistake but I guess you never miss a detail. Oh wait could this be like rating versus ranking? Yes I made the mistake of not capitalizing Christian, nice thing is God forgives us for our sins when we ask for it.

You can't stand that someone stands toe to toe with you and calls you on your BS. You have been proven wrong so many times it has become very easy to catch you spinning things. The problem is you are not using logic in this debate but have become to emotionally envolved. This is why you could not or would not recall the tuitition issue, the SBEC cert issue when you were corrected as to my hire date. The fact one person not a dozen fed you incorrect personal info. I guess you don't want to admit your wrong but I know you are, have a great day Hookem.
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Can't we all just stick to making fun of A&M?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 01:21 PM
P1

aggies are undefeated......

at least on my season on ncca 06 for ps2.....we're 10-0 going in game against texas

Oh! A phoneg is ringin....
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo'syellow4.6
aggies are undefeated......

at least on my season on ncca 06 for ps2.....we're 10-0 going in game against texas
Go aggies take a picture of the score board when you beat Texas and post it
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Yes we can Dennis is the Man and Mack is Monkey Ball licker
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Recovering Lush

PT seems to have taken the ball and ran with it, when it comes to that....

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 02:19 PM

Quote:
PT seems to have taken the ball and ran with it, when it comes to that....
Dennis is Frantastic Mack sucks!
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 03:21 PM
P1

Quote:
Go aggies take a picture of the score board when you beat Texas and post it
texas #1
A&M #2

prolly the first time thats ever happened

Oh! A phoneg is ringin....
post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 04:23 PM
not exclude

Quote:
The moral victory is 100% Aggie. Further, when you are undefeated, you don't need moral victories.
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
The moral victory is 100% Aggie. Further, when you are undefeated, you don't need moral victories.
oh fuck off!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement