Sure sign your football program is in the crapper - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Sure sign your football program is in the crapper

from the front page of TexAgs.com:

Quote:
Alright Ags, here's some advice:

If you haven't come out to watch the Aggie soccer team this season (or ever) it's time, seriously. Not only are they probably the best team on campus, but they're dang fun to watch.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 03:53 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

Shocked

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Lifer

What I cant figure out is your fascination with A&M? You spend so much time trying to put them down, you have some kind of pent up frustration/anger, you need to get some zoloft or something.

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 04:29 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
What I cant figure out is your fascination with A&M? You spend so much time trying to put them down, you have some kind of pent up frustration/anger, you need to get some zoloft or something.
What does the text at the top of your avatar stand for? BTHOtu?
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
just make sure you have my crown ready to ship on T+2.......

btw....those are the ags words, not mine...........

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Lifer

Im speaking to the amount of time you obviously spend looking for shit to throw out against A&M, we get it you dont like them? I wonder how someone who has a sports background has so little class. If your guys win I will have the Crown out lke I did last yr, Im good for it, but its our last bet.
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Im speaking to the amount of time you obviously spend looking for shit to throw out against A&M, we get it you dont like them? I wonder how someone who has a sports background has so little class. If your guys win I will have the Crown out lke I did last yr, Im good for it, but its our last bet.
looking for stuff to throw out? That's the first thing u see on texags.com...didnt take much effort to find.

and i never questioned your integrity...even though your class comment was bordering on crossing the line....you're a man of your word, and i gotta respect that.

and didnt u dress me down for suggesting the ags might go for a 5 win season?

UT-aggy is anyones game but....dangerously close to being dead on. no excuse for that(5 wins) with so much talent.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org

Last edited by HookEm; 11-12-2005 at 05:06 PM.
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Lifer

I dont recall "dressing" you down for that, Im sure we disagreed but preseason is the time for predictions, We should NOT be where we are, we have seemed directionless at times and thats a coaching issue IMHO, however i will enjoy watching the game as usual, Im not a fair weather fan, Im maroon thru and thru!!!
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 07:56 PM
yellowcobra

Thumbs down

Quote:
I dont recall "dressing" you down for that, Im sure we disagreed but preseason is the time for predictions, We should NOT be where we are, we have seemed directionless at times and thats a coaching issue IMHO, however i will enjoy watching the game as usual, Im not a fair weather fan, Im maroon thru and thru!!!
Fuc_in Aggies! Hey let's go over to the Dixie Chicken later and dunk our rings in our queer a_s boots! Get a fu_kin life! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop! Homos!
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 08:32 PM
P1

wow thats uhhhh

Oh! A phoneg is ringin....
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
What does the text at the top of your avatar stand for? BTHOtu?
BEAT THE HELL OUTTA T.U.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 12:35 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

That's what i've said for 3 years....fran is a fraud...rc at least made the series competitive...he needs to be dismissed asap.

i cant diss a hard core fan.....the game is always a blast, score be damned.

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 08:55 AM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
from the front page of TexAgs.com:

Dude, you're asking for a Jinx on Texas to get whooped. I believe most people here like myself want Texas to win the National Championship. When you start counting your eggs before they hatch, then there usually will be f*ck up (a slip up)... So cool it bro' because they still have 2 more games before USC.

Coach Fran is not a fraud and will turn that program around just like every program he's coached from Pittsburg State, SW Texas State (Texas State), New Mexico, TCU, Alabama, and A&M in Progress. Fran has beaten highly ranked teams before. While at New Mexico, they beat #8 ranked Utah with severly less talent. So there, keep your mouth shut until A&M game is over, or you'll be ripped like Pro-trash was for his comments on V-Tech...

post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Easy there. There is a far stretch from "your program is in the crapper" to "Texas will beat aggy." The only game i've made a comment about, as to score, was that IF TX could get into the MNC game, TX could handle USC.

What has Fran done there to make you think it's being turned around? The program was in better shape 3 years ago, than it is now, and there is zero reason to believe that changes next year. They need to swallow their pride, and beg RC back.

Fran has never had to actually work at coaching....he had LT at TCU, at Bama he had the world on a platter.....this is new ground for him, and I can't see how you would ive him anything but an F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
Dude, you're asking for a Jinx on Texas to get whooped. I believe most people here like myself want Texas to win the National Championship. When you start counting your eggs before they hatch, then there usually will be f*ck up (a slip up)... So cool it bro' because they still have 2 more games before USC.

Coach Fran is not a fraud and will turn that program around just like every program he's coached from Pittsburg State, SW Texas State (Texas State), New Mexico, TCU, Alabama, and A&M in Progress. Fran has beaten highly ranked teams before. While at New Mexico, they beat #8 ranked Utah with severly less talent. So there, keep your mouth shut until A&M game is over, or you'll be ripped like Pro-trash was for his comments on V-Tech...

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 11:36 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ac
BEAT THE HELL OUTTA T.U.
Yeah, it's just funny that that's in his avatar (showing in every post). And he is crying about someone else's facination with a rival school. Hell, the BTHOtu is present over him cheering on his own school.
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Yeah, it's just funny that that's in his avatar (showing in every post). And he is crying about someone else's facination with a rival school. Hell, the BTHOtu is present over him cheering on his own school.
yes I have an avatar, but not every other post in this forum is about tu.
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

1 of my last 5 threads was about aggy. You don't want to be fodder? Don't make it so damn easy.

Quote:
yes I have an avatar, but not every other post in this forum is about tu.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 07:50 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Easy there. There is a far stretch from "your program is in the crapper" to "Texas will beat aggy." The only game i've made a comment about, as to score, was that IF TX could get into the MNC game, TX could handle USC.

What has Fran done there to make you think it's being turned around? The program was in better shape 3 years ago, than it is now, and there is zero reason to believe that changes next year. They need to swallow their pride, and beg RC back.

Fran has never had to actually work at coaching....he had LT at TCU, at Bama he had the world on a platter.....this is new ground for him, and I can't see how you would ive him anything but an F.

These things take time, Hell, you of all people should know this. Fran hadn't been there long enough to have all his recruits in place. There are still players from RC's Regime. Fran's offense is more of a passing attack as opposed to RC's running attack. Its the same problem as Nebraska trying to run the West Coast Offense. Its going to take a little time to get the players in to run Fran's offense. Like I said again Don't under estimate Coach Fran. End the Jinx and quit the smack talking until Texas wins on Saturday.

post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

I guarantee TX will not lose Saturday. They will pitch a shutout, and not give up a single turnover.

OF course, theyre not playing anyone, so....I think it's a safe bet....

Fran has one year left, tops, and then he's fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
These things take time, Hell, you of all people should know this. Fran hadn't been there long enough to have all his recruits in place. There are still players from RC's Regime. Fran's offense is more of a passing attack as opposed to RC's running attack. Its the same problem as Nebraska trying to run the West Coast Offense. Its going to take a little time to get the players in to run Fran's offense. Like I said again Don't under estimate Coach Fran. End the Jinx and quit the smack talking until Texas wins on Saturday.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 08:40 PM
M0DERAT0R

Yes, it's RC's fault that Fran's record is 16-18.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
1 of my last 5 threads was about aggy. You don't want to be fodder? Don't make it so damn easy.
well I counted 5 out of the last 15. Still quite a bit for a team you dont like?
post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Nah it will take 2-3 if things continue as is, Torbush is gone though at the end of this season!!
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I guarantee TX will not lose Saturday. They will pitch a shutout, and not give up a single turnover.

OF course, theyre not playing anyone, so....I think it's a safe bet....

hey whats the deal with our fantasy league? lol i lost so many games to bye weeks when i forgot to change the lineups. is somebody from our league going on to another round or something?

Originally Posted by 99BRINGIT
He is looking to drop a dime on USC. Let me be the first to tell you guys.........Oklahoma will come to play, and Oklahoma will win BIG.
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

To be quite honest, i dont know. The new business has been a lot more work than I imagined, to say the least. And Im still a few days behind........I havent even logged in for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicotino15
hey whats the deal with our fantasy league? lol i lost so many games to bye weeks when i forgot to change the lineups. is somebody from our league going on to another round or something?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 11:14 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

all i know is, whoever is deciding when to go for it, whether it be a td or FG, or the conversion chart...needs fired. Down by 12, 6 minutes to go....and he kicks a FG????

Quote:
Nah it will take 2-3 if things continue as is, Torbush is gone though at the end of this season!!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 01:11 AM
190hp4banger

Quote:
all i know is, whoever is deciding when to go for it, whether it be a td or FG, or the conversion chart...needs fired. Down by 12, 6 minutes to go....and he kicks a FG????
I was even pulling for them while sitting there with my bro who roots for the Ags. It only made sense to go for it, and try to get the ball back and score again. Low and behold- what did they do the next series??? Got a turnover. That would have put them ahead, but they opted for 2 FGs. There was no decision to be made, you HAVE TO go for it. Hell, give me millions of dollars and I can lose for you too, but in better fashion and closer than what Fran is giving you.
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 07:07 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC!

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 08:19 AM
Time Served

If the Ags werent so stupid maybe he wouldnt pull you guys down. You guys do do a lot of stupid stuff like putting the picture of that Aggie outside the dorm raping a Baylor cheerleader. Have more class and be less stupid, and others dont make fun of you. Pass the word on to your Aggie friends.
Quote:
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlofton
If the Ags werent so stupid maybe he wouldnt pull you guys down. You guys do do a lot of stupid stuff like putting the picture of that Aggie outside the dorm raping a Baylor cheerleader. Have more class and be less stupid, and others dont make fun of you. Pass the word on to your Aggie friends.
first off she wasnt being "raped" thats a real stretch, Ill admit poor taste but hardly a rape picture. And if we wanted to rate a whole school by the dumb actions of a few then every school could be so classified!!!
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:27 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
first off she wasnt being "raped" thats a real stretch, Ill admit poor taste but hardly a rape picture. And if we wanted to rate a whole school by the dumb actions of a few then every school could be so classified!!!
Well we could classify all the Horns fans as queer seeing that UT has the largest gay population of any school in Texas, but that wouldn't be right? Better yet we could refer to all of the UT athletes as stupid after last January when PJ Tucker got himself academically suspended from the basketball team. But those would be unfair assumptions wouldn't they?
post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

In other words:

Don't be aggy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlofton

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:22 PM

Quote:
In other words:

Don't be aggy.
Heck your not even a Horn why would you be concerned about someone being an Aggie, I thought you were actually a UNT'r
post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Heck your not even a Horn why would you be concerned about someone being an Aggie, I thought you were actually a UNT'r
It's OK to be an Aggie...just, don't be an aggy.
Don't defend depictions of cheerleader rape, don't cling on every last possible moral victory, don't bag on players that make a career on whipping your asses, don't obsess over the burning desire you have in your urine to beat The University, don't erect scoreboards for dead dogs to watch, and while you're at it....mix in a national championship more often than every 66 years.........any NCAA sanctioned sport would suffice.

As to your foamings about Texas, UNT, et al: Virginia Tech.

Never have understood how a skunk could call a dog stiinky.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 07:43 AM

Quote:
It's OK to be an Aggie...just, don't be an aggy.
Don't defend depictions of cheerleader rape, don't cling on every last possible moral victory, don't bag on players that make a career on whipping your asses, don't obsess over the burning desire you have in your urine to beat The University, don't erect scoreboards for dead dogs to watch, and while you're at it....mix in a national championship more often than every 66 years.........any NCAA sanctioned sport would suffice.

As to your foamings about Texas, UNT, et al: Virginia Tech.

Never have understood how a skunk could call a dog stiinky.
It is very simple I graduated from the school I support 100% of the time! I don't care as much about UT as much as do about just pulling you guys chain on here, you are by the far the easiest one to get the best of. I can predict what you will respond with about 90% of the time. I think you need to grow thicker skin and stand on your own.
post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
I think you need to grow thicker skin and stand on your own.
A government employee telling a small business owner he needs to stand on his own.
That's rich.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 01:33 PM

Quote:
A government employee telling a small business owner he needs to stand on his own.
That's rich.
You think you are the only one involved in small business, LOL. An ebay business is the only way to go? I am involved in several things currently, I am 75% owner in a small DJ/karaoke startup business that will expand to Austin this spring. I have one set up and two part time DJ's that work for me. They own the music, ie CDs and CDGs and I own the equipment. I do quite a few gear installs and sell parts on the side through ebay myself through the year. I also am currently negotiating to start writing training curriculumn for Brinker International subcontracted by their coaching and training department, not sure if I will be hired but it is being worked on. So you aren't the only "Small Business" opportunist on here there are quite a few of us, LOL. Hookem we all are trying to get ahead in different ways, I respect the fact you are out working on a business of your own, I find it amusing you think no one else is.
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 01:47 PM
M0DERAT0R

SimInternet

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

You don't know diddly about my business affairs, so don't pretend to. You make assumption, after assumption, after assumption. Furthermore, I don't recall speaking to anyone but YOU, so why would you make an assumption that I was referring to anyone else on here? And what's with the "We" crap all the time? Do you have mice in your pockets? This is the kinda crap I'm talking about...no one asked, that I saw, for you to write a "What I Do on My Summer Break" essay.

Quote:
You think you are the only one involved in small business, LOL. An ebay business is the only way to go? I am involved in several things currently, I am 75% owner in a small DJ/karaoke startup business that will expand to Austin this spring. I have one set up and two part time DJ's that work for me. They own the music, ie CDs and CDGs and I own the equipment. I do quite a few gear installs and sell parts on the side through ebay myself through the year. I also am currently negotiating to start writing training curriculumn for Brinker International subcontracted by their coaching and training department, not sure if I will be hired but it is being worked on. So you aren't the only "Small Business" opportunist on here there are quite a few of us, LOL. Hookem we all are trying to get ahead in different ways, I respect the fact you are out working on a business of your own, I find it amusing you think no one else is.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 04:03 PM

Quote:
You don't know diddly about my business affairs, so don't pretend to. You make assumption, after assumption, after assumption. Furthermore, I don't recall speaking to anyone but YOU, so why would you make an assumption that I was referring to anyone else on here? And what's with the "We" crap all the time? Do you have mice in your pockets? This is the kinda crap I'm talking about...no one asked, that I saw, for you to write a "What I Do on My Summer Break" essay.
Oh someone is getting kind of pissy aren't we, LOL. You keep going my ebay business and how you doing your own thing! Well congrats I hear ya talking. Hell Hookem you post a lot of shit about yourself, the lighter fluid incident, no one asked about that. The time you complained about wanting to go back to work, no one asked about that. Need some cash for saturday night post? putting out the word on your business. I'm gonna pop me a thief in the ass w/ salt rock thread, who asked about that?

Come on Hookem you start you own unrequested mindless threads all the time, nobody bitches about that. LOL at you for calling someone out for your own behavior on this site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement