Colts vs. Pats tonight - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Colts vs. Pats tonight

Who ya got? I've got P. Manning and the Colts puttin a hurtin' on those Pats tonight even in Foxboro.

I've got Edgerin James, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark on my Fantasy team for tonight. I'm only up by 7 pts and the guy I'm playing has Deion Branch, Marvin Harrison, Daniel Graham, Adam Vinatieri, and Indianapolis 'D' tonight. Were projected to tie but I think I may pull it out.

-1998 Cobra - Vortech SQ-Trim powered - BAD-SVT Jr.

459.1rwhp/368.5rwtq on 8#'s of boost

Upcoming mods: 2008 Mustang GT or 2003-up BMW M3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Time Served

When everyone counts the Pats out thats when they do thier best. I have them tonight, and I think they will go on to be in the Super Bowl again.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 06:33 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Don't think they'll be in the Superbowl.

I think it will be the Giants vs. Falcons for NFC Champ with the Giants on top. AFC Champ. will be Pittsburgh and Indy with Pittsburgh on top.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Who ya got? I've got P. Manning and the Colts puttin a hurtin' on those Pats tonight even in Foxboro.

I've got Edgerin James, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark on my Fantasy team for tonight. I'm only up by 7 pts and the guy I'm playing has Deion Branch, Marvin Harrison, Daniel Graham, Adam Vinatieri, and Indianapolis 'D' tonight. Were projected to tie but I think I may pull it out.
Well its looking to me already that you might end up losing your FF this week.

Im hoping the Colts pull it out in the end tonight.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Lifer

this game sucks, colts cant play defense still. you would think looking at the history under 54 would be good enough, but no both teams are giving up the huge plays like its nothing. bullshit
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Never settle always excel

Colts are looking pretty good tonight and taking care of business in the Pats home camp.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Well, I lost by 13 points If I would havep put in Pittsburgh 'D' in instead of Atlanta I would have won. Oh well, I'm still 7-2 and tied for first in the league.

I told you guys the Colts would whoop up on the Pats. Fuck Tom Brady!
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Well, I lost by 13 points If I would havep put in Pittsburgh 'D' in instead of Atlanta I would have won. Oh well, I'm still 7-2 and tied for first in the league.

I told you guys the Colts would whoop up on the Pats. Fuck Tom Brady!
Shit we finally agree on something!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Time Served

I think the cowboys have a shot at the NFC too. They could very well be 8 and 0. They have been in every game they have played. They have lost the 3 games by less than 10 points combined. And they beat the Giants. You are also forgetting Carolina. They are playing very well too. I think Steve Smith should be league MVP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Don't think they'll be in the Superbowl.

I think it will be the Giants vs. Falcons for NFC Champ with the Giants on top. AFC Champ. will be Pittsburgh and Indy with Pittsburgh on top.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Shit we finally agree on something!
I can't stand that motherfucker! I can't explain it, but there are just some people that you know that you'd hate them even though you've never met them.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlofton
I think the cowboys have a shot at the NFC too. They could very well be 8 and 0. They have been in every game they have played. They have lost the 3 games by less than 10 points combined. And they beat the Giants. You are also forgetting Carolina. They are playing very well too. I think Steve Smith should be league MVP.
Steve Smith the league MVP? Hardly. His team has lost, haven't they? Peyton Manning's team sure hasn't. He's my vote so far.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 12:56 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Steve Smith the league MVP? Hardly. His team has lost, haven't they? Peyton Manning's team sure hasn't. He's my vote so far.

Manning is up there but Smith is unreal this year also, its a tie in my book so far
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Gotta love those "front runners"
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Time Served

Whats he done thats so special. He has 1 300 yard game to his credit this yr. Thier defense is awsome, but he hasnt been MVP quality. You could prolly but just about any QB on that team, and they are still going to win. Steve Smith is the best player in the league thus far.
Quote:
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlofton
Whats he done thats so special. He has 1 300 yard game to his credit this yr. Thier defense is awsome, but he hasnt been MVP quality. You could prolly but just about any QB on that team, and they are still going to win. Steve Smith is the best player in the league thus far.
Steve Smith is the comeback player of the year, but not the MVP. The Colts would be screwed without Peyton Manning. The Panthers could still win w/o Steve Smith. MVP = Most VALUABLE Player
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 05:37 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
I can't stand that motherfucker! I can't explain it, but there are just some people that you know that you'd hate them even though you've never met them.
That was not a very nice thing to say about Pro Trash.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Time Served

You could put the top 50% percent of the starting QBs on the NFL on the Colts and they would still win. He has the best recievers in the league on that team. And the best defence in the NFL plus the leading rusher in the league. They would win without Peyton. Steve Smith is the Calorinas go to guy they wouldnt win without him. Drew Bledsoe I think is the comeback player. Everyone was saying he cant play anymore. Statisticaly he is the best QB in the NFC.
Quote:
Steve Smith is the comeback player of the year, but not the MVP. The Colts would be screwed without Peyton Manning. The Panthers could still win w/o Steve Smith. MVP = Most VALUABLE Player
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
That was not a very nice thing to say about Pro Trash.
LOL! I wasn't talking about PT that time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement