post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 07:49 AM
M0DERAT0R

I have a new nickname for the pedofile.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 10:25 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
I have a new nickname for the pedofile.
wan't it just last year when vy fumbled at the 3 vs OU ? every qb fumbles time to time. I like how you all just pick out the plays you want to talk about but leave out all the ones that just as bad as the good ones are good.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 10:39 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
wan't it just last year when vy fumbled at the 3 vs OU ? every qb fumbles time to time.
Are you really defending a guy that fumbled FOUR times and had TWO interceptions last night? Once was in the endzone for a Miami touchdown. Vick is overrated.

Quote:
I like how you all just pick out the plays you want to talk about but leave out all the ones that just as bad as the good ones are good.
It's ironic that you would say that after you had to jump in the DeLorean to last year to find a bad VY play.

P.S. Arkansas sucks!

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 01:14 PM
CEO of......

Quote:
wan't it just last year when vy fumbled at the 3 vs OU ? every qb fumbles time to time. I like how you all just pick out the plays you want to talk about but leave out all the ones that just as bad as the good ones are good.

tell me which ones were the good ones last night? maybe it was the 6 passing yards in the first half. or maybe all the over throws he had to open wide recievers?
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 01:47 PM
190hp4banger

Quote:
I think you're right to some degree. Every player has bad games here and there. The QB handles the ball on EVERY down of offensive play except kicks (then it's usually a back-up QB) so the chances of him messing up are increased exponentially. However, I think they're just trying to make a point about the whole MV > VY thing. VY does cough the ball up, and he did make those plays against OU last year. The difference is that VY was only a Sophomore, making a lot of Sophomore mistakes, while trying to do too much by himself. He has come a long way from last year. The point they're trying to show everyone is that VY was better than MV by a long shot coming into this weekends' games, and now there should be no doubt in anyone's minds about that.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 03:58 PM
M0DERAT0R

I think Cartman was just doing a PT impression by coming in with the crazy talk and then leaving.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Time Served

I think both of the Vicks are overated. It was just last week when Mike had a whopping 19.4 quaterback rating.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2005, 11:39 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Are you really defending a guy that fumbled FOUR times and had TWO interceptions last night? Once was in the endzone for a Miami touchdown. Vick is overrated.

It's ironic that you would say that after you had to jump in the DeLorean to last year to find a bad VY play.

P.S. Arkansas sucks!

no need for that just look at the OSU game, if not for the texas d holding them out of the endzone on the VY turnovers, this texas band wagon wouldn't be rolling very far.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 07:07 AM
M0DERAT0R

You want to compare Vince Young's 18/29 270 yards of passing and 76 yards of rushing on OSU to Marcus Vick's Sat night performance?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 08:10 AM
Recovering Lush

IIRC, didn't VY have just a LITTLE to do with Texas coming back from 10 down to win?

Quote:
no need for that just look at the OSU game, if not for the texas d holding them out of the endzone on the VY turnovers, this texas band wagon wouldn't be rolling very far.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement