If Miami beats Virginia Tech this Saturday... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

If Miami beats Virginia Tech this Saturday...

a) Pro Trash will claim he is half-Cuban, was once in a hurricane, and that Miami deserves to play in the Rose Bowl.

or

b)Pro Trash will lay low until Texas loses a game.

You make the call!

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:14 AM
Lifer

He is a fucking dumbass. He is piss cause the two teams he is rooting for are sorry ass teams. If VT is good then why arent they #2 in the nation? Oh thats because Texas is a better team and they are #2 and they will stay that way. Im not worried about VT moving into the number 2 spot cause they will lose against Miami
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:15 AM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Go VAtech

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:16 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Go VAtech
fag
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:22 AM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
He is a fucking dumbass. He is piss cause the two teams he is rooting for are sorry ass teams. If VT is good then why arent they #2 in the nation? Oh thats because Texas is a better team and they are #2 and they will stay that way. Im not worried about VT moving into the number 2 spot cause they will lose against Miami
Well let me know when you want the opportunity to call me this in person. As for saturday night if they loose I just end up screwed now don't I.
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
a) Pro Trash will claim he is half-Cuban, was once in a hurricane, and that Miami deserves to play in the Rose Bowl.

or

b)Pro Trash will lay low until Texas loses a game.

You make the call!
I am impressed that you find me so interesting that you'd even start a thread in my honor. I must really have gotten into that head of yours! It is nice to know someone really cares about my opinion, I apologize for not having a mutual interest in yours.
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Well let me know when you want the opportunity to call me this in person. As for saturday night if they loose I just end up screwed now don't I.
you and I both now that no one on here will meet up anywhere and just so I can call you a dumbass. If we ever did meet up in person and had this conversation then yes I would call you a dumbass. I have done it to people before at sport bars or just a random person that talks about anything. I dont care who they are. But yes VT will be screw after saturday night. Cause if they lose will then they will drop but if it is a close game then they probably wont gain that many points on Texas. So yes ither way your team is screwed
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

PT, I admit to have enjoyed watching you jump from bandwagon to bandwagon as each of your hopes & dreams have crashed & burned!

It's almost as entertaining as watching the aggies.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:41 AM

Quote:
you and I both now that no one on here will meet up anywhere and just so I can call you a dumbass. If we ever did meet up in person and had this conversation then yes I would call you a dumbass. I have done it to people before at sport bars or just a random person that talks about anything. I dont care who they are. But yes VT will be screw after saturday night. Cause if they lose will then they will drop but if it is a close game then they probably wont gain that many points on Texas. So yes ither way your team is screwed
I am not the type of person that during a diagreement in person to call someone names. I am also not the type a person that allows others to do so to me. I must say the we will have to agree to disagree on the VT vs Miami game this week.
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 11:23 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Aren't you the one that didn't remember if "your team" was playing on a particular weekend?
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Aren't you the one that didn't remember if "your team" was playing on a particular weekend?
Arent you the one that takes it in the ass
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:06 PM

Quote:
PT, I admit to have enjoyed watching you jump from bandwagon to bandwagon as each of your hopes & dreams have crashed & burned!

I have been consistent, I have been a band wagoneer for anyone playing against Texas and for my two favorite teams VT and A&M. It just so happens that VT is hunting a title shot and A&M will hopefully knock of Texas this year, this is why they call it hope.
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I have been consistent, I have been a band wagoneer for anyone playing against Texas and for my two favorite teams VT and A&M. It just so happens that VT is hunting a title shot and A&M will hopefully knock of Texas this year, this is why they call it hope.
I guess there is no hope that Miami can beat VT. A&M is no match for Texas this year. Its going to be a killing. I dont care if A&M scores the first 28 points of the game in the first half. Texas will still win by 20 or more points
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:29 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Nope and a pretty weak come back.

Probably due to the lack of your not understanding when "your team" is playing and when they are not.

FYI, just for the record, they don't play college football in February. So don't feel the need to ask the schedule of UT, "your team", in February.
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Nope and a pretty weak come back.

Probably due to the lack of your not understanding when "your team" is playing and when they are not.

FYI, just for the record, they don't play college football in February. So don't feel the need to ask the schedule of UT, "your team", in February.
weak come back for a weak minded person.
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:34 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
weak come back for a weak minded person.
I do know when my teams play.

Shit man, does your IQ span three digits?
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I do know when my teams play.
Good for you dickhead. Want a fucking cookie
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:40 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Good for you dickhead. Want a fucking cookie
Given your last few retorts I can see why you don't know when "your team" plays.
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Go VAtech
x2
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89blwnfx
x2
faggot
post #21 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Given your last few retorts I can see why you don't know when "your team" plays.
Given for your last few comments all you can think of is this one little thing which proves you have a weak little mind
post #22 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:46 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Given for your last few comments all you can think of is this one little thing which proves you have a weak little mind
Yep, dumbass, you got me pegged.
post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasstars281
the SPURS will be in town on saturday, which is not good the mavs. it will be a massacre for you little mavs fans.

GO SPURS!!!
Nice.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #24 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 04:51 PM

Quote:
That is the worst comeback I have seen yet, why didn't you just say "my Dad can beat up your Dad"
post #25 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:
That is the worst comeback I have seen yet, why didn't you just say "my Dad can beat up your Dad"
Or "Jose said you're not allowed to post in my threads".

post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 06:46 AM
Lifer

Man, this thread went right down the shitter...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #27 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Or "Jose said you're not allowed to post in my threads".
Well you see when I moderator bans you because some cried foul then gives you limits you follow them. I don't mind you posting your opinion, when I see you post I know two things are going to happen. One is you are a going say something stupid and number two you'll post some weak ass come back, LOL. I usually just ignore you because you really are a waste of time.
post #28 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 08:03 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Well you see when I moderator bans you because some cried foul then gives you limits you follow them. I don't mind you posting your opinion, when I see you post I know two things are going to happen. One is you are a going say something stupid and number two you'll post some weak ass come back, LOL. I usually just ignore you because you really are a waste of time.
It's interesting when you proceed to cry foul in certain threads, then pretend like these "limits" don't apply to you in others.
post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 08:41 AM
Lifer

Damn, I missed all this moderator trouble PT got into. LOL!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 10:27 AM

Quote:
You obviously don't ignore me when you send me a PM telling me why you're not supposed to post in certain threads. LMAO, what a vagina!

post #31 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

LOL! Taking the time to write "I don't care about your opinion" or "I'm ignoring you" is proof of the opposite.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #32 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 11:20 AM

Quote:
You obviously don't ignore me when you send me a PM telling me why you're not supposed to post in certain threads. LMAO, what a vagina!
I was trying to set your dumbass straight but that would my take my putting a boot in your ass, you little nerd.
post #33 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 11:21 AM

Quote:
LOL! Taking the time to write "I don't care about your opinion" or "I'm ignoring you" is proof of the opposite.
I'm ignoring you right now
post #34 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 03:14 PM

Quote:
I was trying to set your dumbass straight but that would my take my putting a boot in your ass, you little nerd.
Oh no, he's desperate! Resorting to physical threats and name calling, the "weakest" comebacks of them all.

post #35 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 03:31 PM
P1

Quote:
getting their stool pushed in by iowa st

Oh! A phoneg is ringin....
post #36 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Oh no, he's desperate! Resorting to physical threats and name calling, the "weakest" comebacks of them all.
You'd know if you could get enough of a rise from me to physically threaten you. Sometimes people need a good swift kick in the backside, in your case it would be a waste of time, you are the most confused of all on here. You still have SWT listed in your profile as your school, by the why it has a new name and you are a part time Horns fan. Great job hooking up the team of bevo's for the band wagon
post #37 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 06:41 PM

Quote:
You'd know if you could get enough of a rise from me to physically threaten you. Sometimes people need a good swift kick in the backside, in your case it would be a waste of time, you are the most confused of all on here. You still have SWT listed in your profile as your school, by the why it has a new name and you are a part time Horns fan. Great job hooking up the team of bevo's for the band wagon
Part time Horns fan? LOL! I've had season tickets since HS, which is before college. Since I went to SWT, does that mean I can only root for them? Since I live in Dallas, do I have to root for the Mavs or am I allowed to root for the Spurs since I'm from SA?

And while you're explaining these rules to me, can you please explain how you can be on both the Aggies AND Hokies bandwagon? Just please explain them without personal threats, name calling, and PM's since that's all you seem to work with now. k thnx.

w/b

post #38 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Part time Horns fan? LOL! I've had season tickets since HS, which is before college. Since I went to SWT, does that mean I can only root for them? Since I live in Dallas, do I have to root for the Mavs or am I allowed to root for the Spurs since I'm from SA?

And while you're explaining these rules to me, can you please explain how you can be on both the Aggies AND Hokies bandwagon? Just please explain them without personal threats, name calling, and PM's since that's all you seem to work with now. k thnx.

w/b
Well let's qualify this since you want to bitch about name calling, I pm'd you after you referred to me as a Vigina assuming I was the one crying to the moderators. So if the measure of our civility has been determined it was done so by you. As for your status of college I recall you being both a fan of Texas States and tu of which I have no problem but it is fun to rev you about it.

If at anytime this becomes to emotionally painful for you, feel free to sign off. You can root for whomever you like but also expect to get some shit if you give it. I guess you want to change the rules as we go hence the vagina comment but now you plea of no name calling . So please stop crying about being called a name or a part time fan and just be man. It seems to me that some of the horns fan are thin skinned and scream foul like we're playing 5th grade kick ball . Grow a backbone already and bring more to the table than some crying about assumed physical threats, name calling or anything else you can't handle.
post #39 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 11:11 AM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Enough with the personal pussy bullshit!

I've got a feeling Moss is going to open up a 55-gallon drum of whoopass tonight. I'll say 130 yards and 2 TD's.
post #40 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Enough with the personal pussy bullshit!

I've got a feeling Moss is going to open up a 55-gallon drum of whoopass tonight. I'll say 130 yards and 2 TD's.
Granted Moss is a great player and averages 5.2 per carry and has 12 TDs this year he still has a hard core Hokies defense to run against. He will wear out after the big, physical and stingiest scoring defense in the country pound on him for a while. You also need to remember that Rivals.com holds Lane Stadium as the numero uno hardest place to play ball as a visiting team, see the link below.

http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1014&CID=444097
post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 01:26 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

A biased person must have written that because they don't have Michigan's "Big House" on there and they don't have Tennessee's "Rocky Top" on there either. Both of those are harder than most they have on there. I'll agree with some of them, but not all.
post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 05:23 PM

LMAO! I never said I was offended by the threats or name calling, I just said it's sad that's all you have left. You can threaten me all you want, but I'd never fight you of course. Wouldn't want you to break a hip.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement