Big Congrats to Texas! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Back To Normal

Big Congrats to Texas!

All you Texas fans should be very proud of your team this year! You have an awesome team and a great QB. Tech was simply out played. It did not look like the Tech I was used to watching. IMO Texas is going to win the National Championship this year. I will be rooting for them to do so as well.

Great game by Texas, I hope for the Big 12's sake that Vince goes pro after this year because he is a superb athlete (a level above the rest).

I am still happy with my Raiders and I still think they can make a 10-1 run for the season.

Texas is on a mission and I wish them luck!

Go Red Raiders for a 10-1 season and Go Texas for a National Championship!

-Justin

Texan By Birth, Techsan By Choice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Lifer

same here im going to pull for texas all they way now, I just hope the a&m game is a closer game this one just pissed me off...

1995 cobra bolt ons red with black cloth 1.76 60'

13.27 at 102.83 6123' air ... in shop getting procharged d1sc canfield heads etc etc
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Old School

Thumbs up

I hope the same. Like I have said in other threads, Im glad to see someone representing the Big 12 other than UT.

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Recovering Lush

Best wishes to Tech as well....I hope you guys can climb into a BCS, but it's gonna be hard to do. Should be at LEAST the Cotton.

Have fun kicking the crap outta aggy.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Best wishes to Tech as well....I hope you guys can climb into a BCS, but it's gonna be hard to do. Should be at LEAST the Cotton.

Have fun kicking the crap outta aggy.
yep if we run the table on the rest we might just get to a good bowl , the holiday bowl might come a calling again?

13.27 at 102.83 6123' air ... in shop getting procharged d1sc canfield heads etc etc
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy532
yep if we run the table on the rest we might just get to a good bowl , the holiday bowl might come a calling again?
Nah, it'll be Cotton, most likely, unless ya'll can sneak into a BCS Bowl. IIRC, the Cotton gets the top ranked Big 12 team not in a BCS bowl.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 03:16 PM
Lifer

I remember the cotton bowl use to be the one we wanted to go to , now its a bowl that most people quit watching in favor of the alamo bowl, I still dont know how we got into the holiday bowl last year? its a blur , I know we lost to unm texas and oklahoma so were we third?

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Recovering Lush

You got in because Texas was picking Roses. It bumped aggy to the Cotton Bowl, and ya'll to the Holiday.....one of my favorite bowl games last year, btw. I love watching overrated West Coast fraud teams get their asses handed to them by Texas teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy532
I remember the cotton bowl use to be the one we wanted to go to , now its a bowl that most people quit watching in favor of the alamo bowl, I still dont know how we got into the holiday bowl last year? its a blur , I know we lost to unm texas and oklahoma so were we third?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 04:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
You got in because Texas was picking Roses. It bumped aggy to the Cotton Bowl, and ya'll to the Holiday.....one of my favorite bowl games last year, btw. I love watching overrated West Coast fraud teams get their asses handed to them by Texas teams.
oh yes I love the way you think....lol looks like ole california was up there then stumbled again?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement