Where the hell is Moondog??? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Where the hell is Moondog???

and his gang bang boat buddies?, HAHA!!! The Vikings are pretty much in shambles now, this makes the Mike Tice ticket scandal look like a walk in the park, BTW...

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 08:23 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

I want to see pictures of the whore's they hired for the "bang boat".

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
I want to see pictures of the whore's they hired for the "bang boat".
Yeah me too, I want to see these whores, just to see what the wives will think about them, LOL!!!...'H'

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 10:26 AM
I didn't do it

This is just another chapter in the Vikings' dysfunctional history. Mike Tice shouldn't be coaching pop warner, Daunte is the WORST QB in the league and their owner is a moron. Not to mention all the morons who thought they would be a "better" team without one most potent weapons in the NFL today. Bottom line, the Vikes are done this year. I'm picking the Packers this weekend to win big.

John

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 11:58 AM
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
This is just another chapter in the Vikings' dysfunctional history. Mike Tice shouldn't be coaching pop warner, Daunte is the WORST QB in the league and their owner is a moron. Not to mention all the morons who thought they would be a "better" team without one most potent weapons in the NFL today. Bottom line, the Vikes are done this year. I'm picking the Packers this weekend to win big.

John
daunte is not the worst qb in the leauge.....you are smoking crack....he just doesn't have randy moss anymore.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 01:12 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nate
daunte is not the worst qb in the leauge.....you are smoking crack....he just doesn't have randy moss anymore.
Let's see....

4 TDs to 12 picks, and a 62.8 quarterback rating.
For a team that was touted as being a superbowl contender before the season, that's horrible. With that TD/INT ratio, I can blame it directly on his poor play. Give me a damn break on the Randy Moss excuse. All of the Vikes fans were acting like him leaving wouldnt even affect the team. Face it, the Vikes are an 8-8 team at best, most likely a 6-10 franchise that has too many problems off the field as well as on.

John

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 01:05 PM
Lifer

Last I heard he was going out on the lake with a few friends.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 12:36 PM

Daunte is far from the worst qb in the league, hes defintely way overrated though. the game yesterday was just horrible, but hey im here to stay through the good and bad.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 12:47 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston
Daunte is far from the worst qb in the league,

Yeah, you might look at your Avatar to find that (THIS YEAR).

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 02:08 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
Bottom line, the Vikes are done this year. I'm picking the Packers this weekend to win big.

John
You didn't put any money on the game did you?

Believe me I am as shocked as Thurston is that the Packers lost, but this year it looks like anything can happen. Unless something is done about the Vikes and their inability to play as a team then they might win 2 or 3 more games all year.

Oh yeah,
HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

From first to last in a matter of minutes, that game coupled with the Vikings win made my whole weekend.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
Yeah, you might look at your Avatar to find that (THIS YEAR).
haha thats the most ignorant response ive heard all day. brett favre and bad qb will never go in the same sentence. he is the THIRD all time leading passer behind two guys named Marino and Elway...hmmm. and this season? look at your stats buddy, with him losing a ton of players including Walker to injuries he still has a higher qb rating than McNabb and Brady. oh and he has more passing yards than Manning, Culpepper, and Brees. care to retract your statement? Brett Favre is the BEST qb to ever play the game, period.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement