Damn Marcus.....you finally saw what I have been saying for 2 years.
My take on the 2 quarters I watched.
1. Team has terrible conditioning and the altitude got them bad.
2. Reggie McNeal suxx ass. He telegraphed 90% of his throws because he watched the receiver he was going to throw to only milliseconds after touching the ball.
3. Defense was playing so soft...again a conditioning thing....that the receivers had 8 yards of space to catch ANY ball.
4. Offensive line is no bigger than I am....and I weigh 250.
5. Recievers are a bunch of fucking pansies that look like they are afraid of getting hurt.
6. Jaxson Applet? can actually play defense but is surrounded by pussies.
This is the first A&M game I watched in 2 years.....and I am sad to say I wasted 45 minutes in doing so... It actually looked worse than Slocum.
Maybe the asshats in the AD's office should have listened to me about Terry Bowden....
If I were the players on that team I would be bitching about the coaching ruining their chances to become NFL players.....because I doubt ANYONE off that team I saw today would even be recruited to play arena ball....
Oh, and the TT and t.u. games are going to be fucking U-G-L-Y....