Aggie football can suck my white.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Along for the ride

Aggie football can suck my white....

Arse!!!! I have finally accepted the reality that we flat SUCK! Defensive coordinater Carl Torbush should be fire IMMEDIATELY! If we end up with less than 6 wins FRAN should be fired! We need a coach with some nuts that will be aggressive. The only players worth a crap on our team McNeal, Appel, Shroeder, Pegrem, and our punter Brantley. I still think McNeal has all the tools to be a great QB if he had more talent around him.

Bottom line, this blow out tonight was unacceptable. Losing on the road is one thing. Getting owned like a bunch of chumps is another.

Only two games we have a chance of winning are OSU and ISU. This is my official post stating that you will not see me post anything else about Aggie football or college football period.

Bring on Maverick basketball.

Rant off!!

<----furious Aggie

Marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 08:38 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
I still think McNeal has all the tools to be a great QB if he had more talent around him.
You know it's bad when the little white kid is the superstar of the receiving corp.

But, Reggie needs to quit working out. He's drilling them with fastballs.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Damn Marcus.....you finally saw what I have been saying for 2 years.

My take on the 2 quarters I watched.

1. Team has terrible conditioning and the altitude got them bad.
2. Reggie McNeal suxx ass. He telegraphed 90% of his throws because he watched the receiver he was going to throw to only milliseconds after touching the ball.
3. Defense was playing so soft...again a conditioning thing....that the receivers had 8 yards of space to catch ANY ball.
4. Offensive line is no bigger than I am....and I weigh 250.
5. Recievers are a bunch of fucking pansies that look like they are afraid of getting hurt.
6. Jaxson Applet? can actually play defense but is surrounded by pussies.

This is the first A&M game I watched in 2 years.....and I am sad to say I wasted 45 minutes in doing so... It actually looked worse than Slocum.

Maybe the asshats in the AD's office should have listened to me about Terry Bowden.... If I were the players on that team I would be bitching about the coaching ruining their chances to become NFL players.....because I doubt ANYONE off that team I saw today would even be recruited to play arena ball....

Oh, and the TT and t.u. games are going to be fucking U-G-L-Y....

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
Damn Marcus.....you finally saw what I have been saying for 2 years.

My take on the 2 quarters I watched.

1. Team has terrible conditioning and the altitude got them bad.
2. Reggie McNeal suxx ass. He telegraphed 90% of his throws because he watched the receiver he was going to throw to only milliseconds after touching the ball.
3. Defense was playing so soft...again a conditioning thing....that the receivers had 8 yards of space to catch ANY ball.
4. Offensive line is no bigger than I am....and I weigh 250.
5. Recievers are a bunch of fucking pansies that look like they are afraid of getting hurt.
6. Jaxson Applet? can actually play defense but is surrounded by pussies.

1. Agreed
2. I dont agree, he has receivers who drop the ball, and no supporting cast, no 1 player can do it all.
3. Yes the defense is weak except for Jaxson appel
4. disagree but playing 2 many underclassmen is a bad move
5. agree
6. see #3
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
Arse!!!! I have finally accepted the reality that we flat SUCK! Defensive coordinater Carl Torbush should be fire IMMEDIATELY! If we end up with less than 6 wins FRAN should be fired! We need a coach with some nuts that will be aggressive. The only players worth a crap on our team McNeal, Appel, Shroeder, Pegrem, and our punter Brantley. I still think McNeal has all the tools to be a great QB if he had more talent around him.

Bottom line, this blow out tonight was unacceptable. Losing on the road is one thing. Getting owned like a bunch of chumps is another.

Only two games we have a chance of winning are OSU and ISU. This is my official post stating that you will not see me post anything else about Aggie football or college football period.

Bring on Maverick basketball.

Rant off!!

<----furious Aggie

Marcus

haha. this is almost word for word what i was gonna type--except change Maverick to Suns.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 01:05 PM
AHMO!

hate to say this Marcus, but Reggie sucks. He's not a top tier D1 QB.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 02:41 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

firefran.com

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 02:45 PM
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
firefran.com
I thought all you A&M guys loved the Fran singing a few years ago?
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 07:17 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Never should have gotten rid of "da' man."
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Got Lateral G's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
Never should have gotten rid of "da' man."
From the game yesterday it looks like they never changed the play book...same dumb fucking timing routes to the receivers and short ass runs.....because of the lack of an offensive line to protect the QB or create holes for a running back....

I don't think they rebuilt shit....just copied the old. I won't even make a comment about the defense because their new name is the "pussy crew"....

Call me a fair weather fan but there hasn't been fair weather in CS since 94-95.....

Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-09-2005, 09:40 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nate
I thought all you A&M guys loved the Fran singing a few years ago?
Yeah, a few years ago. But the plans haven't played out.

It's kinda like me and George W. . . . he's been pissing me off lately as well. I kinda can't wait for him to leave the white house. Just as I can't wait for Fran to put out or get out.

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Recovering Lush

I told you guys that Fran is suck. You fired a class act, and replaced him with a snake oil salesman. Hopefully, your admin gets a clue and fires him this year, though Fran has guaranteed some job security with the little 1 million dolalr donation to the school. That was foolish to accept.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Never settle always excel

Well you take the good with the bad, Fran has done well in the past. Franís career record is 169-88-2( as of Saturday) that is a little more than a .650 percent. These stats also make him the No. 13 winningest active head coach in terms of winning percentage. You must admit 169 career victories (as of this season) stands that has him at No. 7 among active head coaches. So I am not going to flame Fran just yet, we do some serious Defensive work, the Defense runns around like a bunch of chicks at a slumber party half the time pointing and hollering then watching as the ball goes by . It doesn't take a PhD in athletics to realize where the issues lay. Reggie has a very poor O-line which results in him having to toss stuff he probably wouldn't if he had more time, remember you must work with the tools you are given. It seems as though he is sometimes using a hammer as a wrench, LOL. The defense is non-existent against the run or the pass. I think the T-Tech game will be very ugly if these trends continue. I am still a die hard Aggie, I don't realize this is not our year but I will not give up on them for this speaks of ones character. I bet some where here in sports central is someone who was riding the OU band wagon a few years ago and now is wearing burnt orange.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 08:57 AM
Recovering Lush

The guy's a fraud. At Texas Christian, he had LT to save his arse, at Bama, he had the mystique and tradition of Bama football to pull quality recruits, so it didnt matter what he did.

At this point, the program is in worse shape than when he took the reigns, and looks to WORSEN next year.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 09:56 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Reggie has a very poor O-line which results in him having to toss stuff he probably wouldn't if he had more time, remember you must work with the tools you are given.
I disagree. He had all the time in the world against Colorado. CU only had two sacks.

Reggie needs to play basketball. His bounce passes were very accurate.

Quote:
I bet some where here in sports central is someone who was riding the OU band wagon a few years ago and now is wearing burnt orange.
I doubt it.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
I disagree. He had all the time in the world against Colorado. CU only had two sacks.

Reggie needs to play basketball. His bounce passes were very accurate.

I doubt it.
i thought he was throwing the ball too high more often than too low??
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
. I am still a die hard Aggie, I don't realize this is not our year but I will not give up on them for this speaks of ones character. I bet some where here in sports central is someone who was riding the OU band wagon a few years ago and now is wearing burnt orange.
Agreed. A&M fan to the end!!!
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 03:11 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Greg "Uncle Hug" Williams thought of a good idea: Take'em all to Junction!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement