Great Ag/BU post game shot! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Great Ag/BU post game shot!

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 07:52 AM
Old School

Thumbs up

Whoop!

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
post #3 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 08:37 AM
M0DERAT0R

Talking smack to Baylor?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph

post #4 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 08:39 AM
Pushed to the limit

I think that little bear cub would make a nice meal out of Lassie.

Buying dogs kills.
post #5 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:29 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

At least there wasn't any wannabe soldiers running after the Bears with their sabers drawn.
post #6 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:54 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

You fucking idiots . . . they're going to the Student Section . . . they always line up on that sideline to sing the War Hymn. And BTW: Every Sporting Event has that many cops on the field after a game. A goal post will NEVER be torn down at Kyle, QUOTE me on that. And Taunting? Reggie's Shaking Hands with a BU Coach

That attempt to "dis" A&M is classless. Nice Try.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #7 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
You fucking idiots . . . they're going to the Student Section . . . they always line up on that sideline to sing the War Hymn. And BTW: Every Sporting Event has that many cops on the field after a game. A goal post will NEVER be torn down at Kyle, QUOTE me on that. And Taunting? Reggie's Shaking Hands with a BU Coach

That attempt to "dis" A&M is classless. Nice Try.
Kudos to Capt. Obvious

Kinda like how people at A&M can't seem to bring themselves to say UT... I'd say that's perhaps the most lame attempt at trying to 'dis' a school.

Could you really not think of anything but to spell the letters backwards???

I can see the folk in Austin racking their brains to think that m&a or umat might actually be funny in any sort of intelligent way
post #8 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaustin
Kinda like how people at A&M can't seem to bring themselves to say UT... I'd say that's perhaps the most lame attempt at trying to 'dis' a school.

It makes me cry everytime they do that

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently
post #9 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 12:21 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAXX
It makes me cry everytime they do that
It makes baby bevo cry too.
post #10 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Lifer

exactly, they are going to the student section like they always do. and yes thats RM shaking hands. Very poor attempt Hookem.
post #11 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 12:42 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
And Taunting? Reggie's Shaking Hands with a BU Coach
What are the other aggie players doing?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #12 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 12:43 PM
not exclude

Aggies can't reed gud.

Check the second line. I believe that is referring to RM...the classlessness is in reference to the ones behind and to the right of him.
post #13 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Kudos to Capt. Obvious

I can see the folk in Austin racking their brains to think that m&a or umat might actually be funny in any sort of intelligent way
Saying tu, is just a tradition we started like Gig 'em, Aggie Muster, Silver Taps, 12th Man, Midnight yell, etc. We have our traditions and if you don't like them I guess you're just screwed. Like tomorrow evening we have Aggie Happy Hour here in Dallas, on game days Aggies meet at different locations in the metro for game watching parties. This friday we are having a Baylor game replay, so you see for us it is just a love of our school. Maybe you all who are such fans of tu needs to start some better traditions of your own that are as well known as ours. We just have a bunch of Aggie pride not our fault that tu lacks this. I figure it is like the Cowboys or OU, as long as they are winning all the stragglers are wearing their gear claiming loyalty, one they stop being champions the fan numbers dwindle. Most of the people I see wearing Burnt Orange have never even attended a class at tu or been to a game most of the Aggies I see are just that actual Aggies not wanna be horns like Hookem.
post #14 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:08 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Saying tu, is just a tradition we started like Gig 'em, Aggie Muster, Silver Taps, 12th Man, Midnight yell, etc. We have our traditions and if you don't like them I guess you're just screwed. Like tomorrow evening we have Aggie Happy Hour here in Dallas, on game days Aggies meet at different locations in the metro for game watching parties. This friday we are having a Baylor game replay, so you see for us it is just a love of our school. Maybe you all who are such fans of tu needs to start some better traditions of your own that are as well known as ours. We just have a bunch of Aggie pride not our fault that tu lacks this. I figure it is like the Cowboys or OU, as long as they are winning all the stragglers are wearing their gear claiming loyalty, one they stop being champions the fan numbers dwindle. Most of the people I see wearing Burnt Orange have never even attended a class at tu or been to a game most of the Aggies I see are just that actual Aggies not wanna be horns like Hookem.
Well, duh. People who didn't attend A&M don't wanna cheer for a losing team!
post #15 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:15 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Like tomorrow evening we have Aggie Happy Hour here in Dallas, on game days Aggies meet at different locations in the metro for game watching parties. This friday we are having a Baylor game replay, so you see for us it is just a love of our school.
Sounds like a good marketing technique by the bar to sell more beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Well, duh. People who didn't attend A&M don't wanna cheer for a losing team!
People who did attend A&M don't wanna cheer for a losing team, either!

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #16 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Time Served

I think it's classless to constantly down a team every chance you get. Bashing a team that's not ranked when yours is ranked well is classless. Most Texas fans I know aren't worried and don't care much what A&M does, their not a threat. A true fan should build his or her team up, not down the other one. That goes for A&M fans too. There is more of a rivalry now between A&M and Baylor, UT and OU right now than there is A&M and UT. If the Aggies want to antagonize UT then let them, UT knows they are better than A&M. The best rivalries are against teams that are evenly matched in my opinion. I'll enjoy the rekindled rivalry if/when A&M gets better.

Last edited by Larius; 10-04-2005 at 01:36 PM.
post #17 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

A&M is the gayest school in the entire country. "Soldiers" with their swords guarding the grass, please
post #18 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larius
I think it's classless to constantly down a team every chance you get. Bashing a team that's not ranked when yours is ranked well is classless. Most Texas fans I know aren't worried and don't care much what A&M does, their not a threat. A true fan should build his or her team up, not down the other one. That goes for A&M fans too. There is more of a rivalry now between A&M and Baylor, UT and OU right now than there is A&M and UT. If the Aggies want to antagonize UT then let them, UT knows they are better than A&M. The best rivalries are against teams that are evenly matched in my opinion. I'll enjoy the rekindled rivalry if/when A&M gets better.
Ahhh give Hookem a break, he has to down A&M every chance he gets, were used to it. It keeps the rivalry going!!!
post #19 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjlmlml
A&M is the gayest school in the entire country. "Soldiers" with their swords guarding the grass, please
heres an idea why dont you head over to Arlington and tell those "soldiers" guarding the grass they are Gay and your gonna walk on it!!!!
post #20 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:59 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
heres an idea why dont you head over to Arlington and tell those "soldiers" guarding the grass they are Gay and your gonna walk on it!!!!
Slight difference. In Arlington, those are real soldiers and they aren't guarding a football field.

Please don't compare Kyle Field to a National Cemetery.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #21 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 02:06 PM

Quote:

If you are referring to the National Cemetary i personally find that a bit differnent than some grass at a college campus. Not trying to start a flame war here... I just see these as a million miles apart in comparison.

And about the whole downing other schools thing... I can see plenty of easy jabs for any college when you talk to a rival opponnet. I just find it humourous that A&M's 'traditions' are... well... kinda gay. It just seems a bit over the top I guess. Every school has a few that are quirky and lame. I just consistantly find it hunourous that A&M literally lives to hate Texas, while Texas peeps usually don't give a shit. Must be that better school, better city, better athletic program, better everything feeling. Oh wait... A&M has a better ROTC squad
post #22 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 02:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
If you are referring to the National Cemetary i personally find that a bit differnent than some grass at a college campus. Not trying to start a flame war here... I just see these as a million miles apart in comparison.

And about the whole downing other schools thing... I can see plenty of easy jabs for any college when you talk to a rival opponnet. I just find it humourous that A&M's 'traditions' are... well... kinda gay. It just seems a bit over the top I guess. Every school has a few that are quirky and lame. I just consistantly find it hunourous that A&M literally lives to hate Texas, while Texas peeps usually don't give a shit. Must be that better school, better city, better athletic program, better everything feeling. Oh wait... A&M has a better ROTC squad
yes I realize you tu guys dont understand the concept of having something you feel is sacred and then having to protect it from people who have no respect for others!! You know symbolism, home field=home country, protect home......get it???

as far as tu peeps not giving a shit, take a GOOD look at which peeps on here take the most jabs at a school!!!!LOL

Last edited by shrp88lx's; 10-04-2005 at 02:25 PM.
post #23 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjlmlml
These are the same young people who will guard your freedoms in the years to come, so show some respect. Some persons who have never served have a harder time understanding the true cost of freedom. Then others like yourself may just do not appreciate these ideals at all.
post #24 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 02:28 PM

Quote:

I find that a lot of tu fans don't give a shit about anything in general. We do have a general dislike towards the burnt orange clad queer brigade in the states Capital, that's just our thing. You really should worry about OU though, they come before us on your schedule and you haven't gotten past them since the 1990's. We have though, LOL.
post #25 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Slight difference. In Arlington, those are real soldiers and they aren't guarding a football field.

Please don't compare Kyle Field to a National Cemetery.
Have you ever served in the military?
post #26 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 02:34 PM

Quote:
yes I realize you tu guys dont understand the concept of having something you feel is sacred and then having to protect it from people who have no respect for others!! You know symbolism, home field=home country, protect home......get it???

as far as tu peeps not giving a shit, take a GOOD look at which peeps on here take the most jabs at a school!!!!LOL

Yeah... and out of the 50k+ in Austin I think you will find the vast majority don't give a shit what you guys do over in Bryan... it's funny to watch though. I'd rather spend my afternoons on my boat at Lake Travis personally.

And I hope you aren't lumping me into the mass catagory as Hookem... cause I'm not. And I really do think that the overall unity with your traditions is pretty cool. i just think alot of them are a bit over-the-top. It's not that I don't feel connected to my school at all. I love UT and I love Austin... I will support my school in any sports and I continue to support them with donations and fundraisers. But I'm personally not going to go to a school that has yell practice, patches of grass that are guarded, and a dog bark that affects the class day... but hey when it all evens out... its college and if you are in any college you are doing something right with your life... so we all come out ahead in the end game.
post #27 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 02:39 PM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
You really should worry about OU though, they come before us on your schedule and you haven't gotten past them since the 1990's. We have though, LOL.
Where is the DeLorean kept in College Station?

Quote:
Do you believe Kyle Field is comparable to Arlington National Cemetery?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #28 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 02:40 PM

Quote:
I find that a lot of tu fans don't give a shit about anything in general. We do have a general dislike towards the burnt orange clad queer brigade in the states Capital, that's just our thing. You really should worry about OU though, they come before us on your schedule and you haven't gotten past them since the 1990's. We have though, LOL.
Well considering you have us in your fight song I'd say that's more than a general dislike...

and having gone and lived at UT/Austin it really just comes down to the fact that there is so much to do in Austin that the school itself doesn't take complete control of your personal schedule. Do you A&M guys think that the traditions would have as much hold if the campus was in Dallas?? I don't think so really. And it's not a dig by any means... I think the 'tradition' aspect between the schools is a bit jaded though just because of where they are both located.
post #29 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 12:58 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
umat might actually be funny in any sort of intelligent way

umat....rhymes with doormat.
hmmmmm.......has potential!

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #30 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

pssst....mix in some punctuation now and again.

You forgot the other traditions, like drawing sabres on cheerleaders, assaulting children and women for stepping foot on the grass at Pyle Field, and then there's the whole homo-erotic weird cultish Corp hazing traditions.

Now, it's incredibly aggy to be so pompous that you actually think aggy has a hold on getting together at a sports bar to watch a game. Get real.

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #31 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 01:04 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Objection, relevance.

aggy is NOT a military school. It's dress up army, at best. Pyle Field is NOT a memorial.....just the flags at the top.....yet this doesnt stop the ice cream men from ruffing up women and kids for daring to step foot on the same grass they trample over.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #32 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 01:06 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Didn't they recently whip you 77-0?
And you haven't gotten past us in this millenium. Your point?

Quote:

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #33 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 01:07 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
These are the same young people who will guard your freedoms in the years to come, so show some respect. Some persons who have never served have a harder time understanding the true cost of freedom. Then others like yourself may just do not appreciate these ideals at all.
This is true aggy at its worst. You act as if its Annapolis or West Point, or a real military acad.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #34 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Where is the DeLorean kept in College Station?

Do you believe Kyle Field is comparable to Arlington National Cemetery?
No I do not believe that Kyle is any where near as important as Arlington. I do not feel that a field we play ball on is as important as the solemn ground where we bury our people honored for their military service. I do however feel that the point you are missing is not the field but the duty it represents at Kyle Field. It is not simply guarding a chunk of grass as much as it is creating a soldier. I am not sure if you are or are not familiar with military basic training and it's overall mission. I recall pulling fire guard in Basic Training at Fort Benning and we had central heat and air. Fire guard was used in the winters in the old WWII style barracks so that the stove didn't burn out or catch the all wooden structure on fire. In 1989 when I went through basic infantry training at Benning we pulled fire guard as a way of being trained to understand what guard duty was and how to properly report and conduct you duty. So this is the same at Kyle, it is used as an instrument to train our future officers. I think it is easier for an officer to understand an enlisted mans duties and responsibilities if he has been trained in the same manner. This is why A&M, Westpoint, VMI, Citadel, etc. So you see these aren't just traditions they are training events for the very persons that will lead our military in the near future.
post #35 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
This is true aggy at its worst. You act as if its Annapolis or West Point, or a real military acad.
I would not expect you to understand A&M, hell I wouldn't even expect you to understand tu seeing that you stayed drunk and never finished what you started there. Make no mistake about it Hookem, I know it haunts you that you never finished at tu. Your failure to complete what you started is your demon to deal not ours.
post #36 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Didn't they recently whip you 77-0?
And you haven't gotten past us in this millenium. Your point?
Your favorite team hasn't posted a win against OU in the first 5 years of this new millenium. I really like the way you play on words trying to make something sound better than it really is. I think screaming millenium in the 6th year is a bit redundant to say the least. How many more times are you going to use your new shock word "millenium", LOL. Stop reading your how to use big words book and come up with something less dramatic and more to the point. Take for instance the word "fat ass", it is a simple word that accomplishes several goals. This word describes you, describes your poor physical state and gives a humorous image as to the fact you lack ankles and a neck.
post #37 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:29 AM
not exclude

Quote:
Your favorite team hasn't posted a win against OU in the first 5 years of this new millenium. I really like the way you play on words trying to make something sound better than it really is. I think screaming millenium in the 6th year is a bit redundant to say the least. How many more times are you going to use your new shock word "millenium", LOL. Stop reading your how to use big words book and come up with something less dramatic and more to the point. Take for instance the word "fat ass", it is a simple word that accomplishes several goals. This word describes you, describes your poor physical state and gives a humorous image as to the fact you lack ankles and a neck.
Funny...

Any M&A v. UT football argument, Ags ignore their football and start arguing for OU. Moral victory?
post #38 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:32 AM

Quote:
pssst....mix in some punctuation now and again.

You forgot the other traditions, like drawing sabres on cheerleaders, assaulting children and women for stepping foot on the grass at Pyle Field, and then there's the whole homo-erotic weird cultish Corp hazing traditions.

Now, it's incredibly aggy to be so pompous that you actually think aggy has a hold on getting together at a sports bar to watch a game. Get real.
I'm not talking about a few fat ass wanna be's like yourself putting on their 3XL spandex horns t-shirts and hitting a sports bar somewhere in the metro once a year. I am talking about a club, the Dallas A&M Club, that has business round table meetings, happy hours every month, game recap lunches, etc. Bryce, you know that tu has nothing in comparison to that here in the metro.
post #39 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:37 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
So this is the same at Kyle, it is used as an instrument to train our future officers.
Whatever. They are wearing costumes to intimidate cheerleaders while playing rent-a-cop.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #40 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:38 AM
Lifer

Quote:

aggy is NOT a military school. It's dress up army, at best.
not anymore, however you still fail at understanding the word "Tradition", it why you dont "get it"!!!
post #41 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Whatever. They are wearing costumes to intimidate cheerleaders while playing rent-a-cop.
wow can you get any less intelligent?
post #42 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:56 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
wow can you get any less intelligent?
Can you give me some more lessons?

I've learned the following from you this week.
1) Kyle Field and Arlington National Cemetery are similar.
2) A&M put in 2nd stringers after the 3rd quarter of the Texas State game.
3) It is wrong for someone else to do what you just did.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #43 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:58 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:

1) Kyle Field is like Arlington National Cemetery.
4) Don't mount lassie at Kyle Field. You'll get a saber up your butt.
post #44 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 08:59 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

And how dare Reggie shake the Baylor coach's hand while the fight song is being sung!

Put him on the practice team!
post #45 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 09:00 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Given the entire police force of College Station is at the A&M game, I guess that would be a good time to rob a bank in College Station.
post #46 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Lifer

Quote:

1) Kyle Field and Arlington National Cemetery are similar.
you are learning so there is hope. Except for #3 but we can work on your reading comprehension!!
post #47 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
4) Don't mount lassie at Kyle Field. You'll get a saber up your butt.
speaking from experience are ya??
post #48 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 09:13 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
speaking from experience are ya??
That's one cute bitch (and all the sheep were already taken!)
post #49 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 09:17 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
you are learning so there is hope.
Thanks, did you take a hammer to the shift and punctuation keys on your keyboard or do you just not use your pinkies while typing?

Quote:
Except for #3 but we can work on your reading comprehension!!

Quote:
apparently you dont understand when you describe the mods of a car to someone you wouldnt just stop at what youve done to the motor????
Quote:
I have a 91 coupe with a N/A 347, and my son has a 86 Capri. I daily drive an 88 Cougar XR7 with a 5.0HO conversion.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #50 of 78 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude
Funny...

Any M&A v. UT football argument, Ags ignore their football and start arguing for OU. Moral victory?
I just like pissing off Hookem and it seems get under your skin also. You may need to get some thicker skin if all this bothers you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement