Originally Posted by HookEm
There was a girlfriend issue going on, along with fisticuffs, and all kinds of drama. He was so enamored with me, he drove from Norman to Stephenville, just to "Chat."
Although I did end up with her, (not permamently) I sincerely wish he had won that battle......
Then there's the domestic abuse issues he had in 94, which result in him getting his ass divorced, and a restraining order slapped on him. To quote from an old Adam Sandler skit....fuck him in the goat ass!
Hey Fat Ass I think you are just jealous of this guy let's look at Coach Gundy versus you. He is a NCAA Div 1 coach you are a marginal fat body who likes to catch himself on fire, he ( courtesy OU website):
• Coached his second 1,000-yard rusher in the last three years in Adrian Peterson. Peterson set a school season record and NCAA freshman rushing record with 1,925 yards.
• Also has tutored Kejuan Jones, who has more than 2,000 yards during his career.
• Adept at securing the ball, Gundy’s 2004 backs logged 48 receptions for 377 yards and rarely lost a fumble (OU lost only nine as a team).
• Coached 2003 OU backs to 1,896 yards and 4.4 yards per carry. The Sooner backfield also hauled in 54 passes for three touchdowns.
• In 2003, Oklahoma’s running backs were charged just two fumbles lost.
• Coached Quentin Griffin, who finished his career as the No. 2 rusher in Sooner history. In 2002, he gained 1,884 yards and ranked No. 6 in the nation with 134.6 yards per game.
• Griffin, a concensus All-Big 12 first team selection, became the first Sooner to surpass 1,000 yards since 1998 and also finished his career as the school’s second-leading receiver.
• No OU back lost a fumble during in 2002.
• Also tutored redshirt freshman Kejuan Jones, who rushed for 613 yards and 14 touchdowns in a backup role in 2002.
• Oklahoma backs fumbled just twice during the 2001 season, all in the first three games of the season.
• Quentin Griffin caught one pass in a school record 29 consecutive games.
• In 2000, OU backs produced 32 rushing touchdowns, up from 15 in 1999. First team All-Big 12 Quentin Griffin scored 16 touchdowns, second most in the conference. His six touchdowns against Texas on Oct. 7 was a Sooner single-game record.
Wow I see why you feel like such a pathetic fat body when compared to Cale. Get a life fat boy!