I hate Cale Gundy. I hate 3.2 beer. And I hate those damn Yankees from up North! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

I hate Cale Gundy. I hate 3.2 beer. And I hate those damn Yankees from up North!

And I know I need serious help....but I believe it's our year, finally. Now, I just have to hope an errant tackle dings Mr Gundy in the johnson.
As I was:
:ahem:

Friends, Slackers, Texas folk, raise up your beers;
I come to bury OU, not to praise them.
The evil that Sooner does lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Sooner. The spoiled Okies
Hath hath promised to stretch the streak to six:
This is not so, it is a grievous sham,
And Saturday, October 8, Sooner dreams will be laid to rest,
Here, under shadows of Dallas and the rest--
For Sooners are not honourable men;
But the Longhorns, all honourable men--
Come I to speak at Sooner's funeral.
Sooner is not a friend, not to me:
(Especially that wretched sould Cale Gundy but I digress)
But Sooner sayeth they are ambitious;
And that Sooner is an honourable team.
He hath brought many wins home from Dallas as of late
Whose losses did the fans of Texas despise:
This will change.
When that the drunk have cried, Sooner hath wept:
Ambition should be made of Texas Pride:
Yet Sooner says they are ambitious;
But Okies are not honourable men.
Most visits down, result in the same:
We present them with a kingly ass beating,
Which OU does venhemently deny, living their lies in a vacuum of four years:
is this honour?
Yet Sooner claims to be honorable;
And, again, they are not honourable men.
I speak not to disprove what Sooner claims, (as I have little ground to do so)
But here I am to speak what I do know.
We Texans do love our Great State, with plenty cause:
What cause withholds you then, from smiting the sodomite Okies?
O judgment! thou art fled to too many Shiners ,too much Absolut, too many Irish Car Bombs,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me;
Sooner will lay in the coffin there with its wretched 3.2 beer,
And I must pause till rational thoughts come back to me.

But yesterday the word of Mack Brown might
Have stood against the world; now he prepares to smite the infidels.
And none so deserving more than Sooner.
O Texans, if I were disposed to stir
Your hearts and minds to mutiny and rage,
We would do Texas justice,overrun the streets of Dallas to the cries of "Overrated" and "OU Sucks";
Sooner, not Texas, now puts the O in over-rated:
I will not do Texas wrong; I rather choose
To wrong Sooner, to wrong the evil abberation that is 3.2 beer.
One should receive the blessing of all that is good.
But here's a parchment with the seal of the ancient greats;
I found it in their closet, 'tis their will:
Let but the Texans hear this testament--
Which, pardon me, I do not mean to read--
And they would go and cause Sooner pain
And dip their chinstraps in their tainted blood,
Yea, take a chinstrap for memory,
And, dying, mention it within our wills,
Bequeathing it as a rich legacy
Unto their issue.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 11:56 PM
FIRE!

Lay the crack pipe down man. How many days are you gonna hide after OU stomps that ass again?

'97 Cobra, 4R70W by Mike's trick shift, ect, ect.
'90 GT 5 speed, 5 lug swap, stock weekend cruiser for now.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

I have never hid after a loss. Wanna put a little something on the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spintechstang
Lay the crack pipe down man. How many days are you gonna hide after OU stomps that ass again?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 12:31 AM
FIRE!

Sig/avatar bet perhaps?

BTW float on up to Southeastern Ok we'll show you yankee.

post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Yea Im fat, but ur ugly!

Wtf

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Need a beer friend!
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

I was thinking more like bottle of liquor bet, but if you say so.

North of the Red River= Yankee!
SE OK....I was recruited by SEastern....I know Durant well. Not much there but 3.2 beer.

Quote:
Sig/avatar bet perhaps?

BTW float on up to Southeastern Ok we'll show you yankee.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:23 AM
BOOMER SOONER!

Why do you hate Cale Gundy so bad? I remember something about him stealing your girlfriend or something? Care to refresh?
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Lifer

Only an Okie would mention OU stompin' ANYBODIES ass, much less UT's. You must have 25 or 30 of those shitty beers to get THAT drunk!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
FIRE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
I was thinking more like bottle of liquor bet, but if you say so.

North of the Red River= Yankee!
SE OK....I was recruited by SEastern....I know Durant well. Not much there but 3.2 beer.

You really are on crack if you think Im gonna send you a bottle of liquor.

post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Clown

Mack Brown better hope it is his year but Okla looked good against KSU.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

There was a girlfriend issue going on, along with fisticuffs, and all kinds of drama. He was so enamored with me, he drove from Norman to Stephenville, just to "Chat."
Although I did end up with her, (not permamently) I sincerely wish he had won that battle......

Then there's the domestic abuse issues he had in 94, which result in him getting his ass divorced, and a restraining order slapped on him. To quote from an old Adam Sandler skit....fuck him in the goat ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder99TA
Why do you hate Cale Gundy so bad? I remember something about him stealing your girlfriend or something? Care to refresh?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

PRetty standard bet....nothing illegal about it. I'm utterly confused by your comment.

Quote:
You really are on crack if you think Im gonna send you a bottle of liquor.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:24 AM
BOOMER SOONER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut
Only an Okie would mention OU stompin' ANYBODIES ass, much less UT's. You must have 25 or 30 of those shitty beers to get THAT drunk!
you miss the last 5 years of the RRS??? Not saying OU is awesome this year, but they do own UT this decade. Hell UT has yet to complete a TD pass in the game since 99' & a lot of stud WR have come through UT in that time.
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
There was a girlfriend issue going on, along with fisticuffs, and all kinds of drama. He was so enamored with me, he drove from Norman to Stephenville, just to "Chat."
Although I did end up with her, (not permamently) I sincerely wish he had won that battle......

Then there's the domestic abuse issues he had in 94, which result in him getting his ass divorced, and a restraining order slapped on him. To quote from an old Adam Sandler skit....fuck him in the goat ass!
Hey Fat Ass I think you are just jealous of this guy let's look at Coach Gundy versus you. He is a NCAA Div 1 coach you are a marginal fat body who likes to catch himself on fire, he ( courtesy OU website):

• Coached his second 1,000-yard rusher in the last three years in Adrian Peterson. Peterson set a school season record and NCAA freshman rushing record with 1,925 yards.

• Also has tutored Kejuan Jones, who has more than 2,000 yards during his career.

• Adept at securing the ball, Gundy’s 2004 backs logged 48 receptions for 377 yards and rarely lost a fumble (OU lost only nine as a team).

• Coached 2003 OU backs to 1,896 yards and 4.4 yards per carry. The Sooner backfield also hauled in 54 passes for three touchdowns.

• In 2003, Oklahoma’s running backs were charged just two fumbles lost.

• Coached Quentin Griffin, who finished his career as the No. 2 rusher in Sooner history. In 2002, he gained 1,884 yards and ranked No. 6 in the nation with 134.6 yards per game.

• Griffin, a concensus All-Big 12 first team selection, became the first Sooner to surpass 1,000 yards since 1998 and also finished his career as the school’s second-leading receiver.

• No OU back lost a fumble during in 2002.

• Also tutored redshirt freshman Kejuan Jones, who rushed for 613 yards and 14 touchdowns in a backup role in 2002.

• Oklahoma backs fumbled just twice during the 2001 season, all in the first three games of the season.

• Quentin Griffin caught one pass in a school record 29 consecutive games.

• In 2000, OU backs produced 32 rushing touchdowns, up from 15 in 1999. First team All-Big 12 Quentin Griffin scored 16 touchdowns, second most in the conference. His six touchdowns against Texas on Oct. 7 was a Sooner single-game record.

Wow I see why you feel like such a pathetic fat body when compared to Cale. Get a life fat boy!
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:32 AM
M0DERAT0R

If Texas wins on Sat, I wonder how many times Sooner fans will type the number "5" over the next week.

Pro Trash, I thought you were an A&M fan?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
If Texas wins on Sat, I wonder how many times Sooner fans will type the number "5" over the next week.

I support A&M and any team that plays tu, LOL. Besides OU has better school colors than butane torched burnt orange
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:39 AM
M0DERAT0R

Just don't get trampled by the other aggies jumping off the Sooner Schooner this weekend.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Just don't get trampled by the other aggies jumping off the Sooner Schooner this weekend.
Shit I am coach driver this weekend leading my merry bunch of band wagoneers to the promise land brother, Amen. God Bless the Sooners and god speed, just one more win over the Bevo Butt Brigade is what they need, LOL.
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

why do you hate women so badly?

first there was the rape you supported, now you like a guy who was slapped with a restraining order due to domestic abuse. Then there's all those homo erotic comments you make.....
ahhhhhhhh........so THAT'S why you got kicked out of the army!
You shouldnt have told.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
Hey Fat Ass I think you are just jealous of this guy let's look at Coach Gundy versus you. He is a NCAA Div 1 coach you are a marginal fat body who likes to catch himself on fire, he ( courtesy OU website):

• Coached his second 1,000-yard rusher in the last three years in Adrian Peterson. Peterson set a school season record and NCAA freshman rushing record with 1,925 yards.

• Also has tutored Kejuan Jones, who has more than 2,000 yards during his career.

• Adept at securing the ball, Gundy’s 2004 backs logged 48 receptions for 377 yards and rarely lost a fumble (OU lost only nine as a team).

• Coached 2003 OU backs to 1,896 yards and 4.4 yards per carry. The Sooner backfield also hauled in 54 passes for three touchdowns.

• In 2003, Oklahoma’s running backs were charged just two fumbles lost.

• Coached Quentin Griffin, who finished his career as the No. 2 rusher in Sooner history. In 2002, he gained 1,884 yards and ranked No. 6 in the nation with 134.6 yards per game.

• Griffin, a concensus All-Big 12 first team selection, became the first Sooner to surpass 1,000 yards since 1998 and also finished his career as the school’s second-leading receiver.

• No OU back lost a fumble during in 2002.

• Also tutored redshirt freshman Kejuan Jones, who rushed for 613 yards and 14 touchdowns in a backup role in 2002.

• Oklahoma backs fumbled just twice during the 2001 season, all in the first three games of the season.

• Quentin Griffin caught one pass in a school record 29 consecutive games.

• In 2000, OU backs produced 32 rushing touchdowns, up from 15 in 1999. First team All-Big 12 Quentin Griffin scored 16 touchdowns, second most in the conference. His six touchdowns against Texas on Oct. 7 was a Sooner single-game record.

Wow I see why you feel like such a pathetic fat body when compared to Cale. Get a life fat boy!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Im a native born Texan, so I have mixed feeling, I want tu to win cause they are still a Texas school, but i also want them to lose because I think tu and their fans need some humilty!!!after all, A&M>smu>tcu>ou

LOL
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

More homoerotic obsession......

Quote:
Shit I am coach driver this weekend leading my merry bunch of band wagoneers to the promise land brother, Amen. God Bless the Sooners and god speed, just one more win over the Bevo Butt Brigade is what they need, LOL.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 11:26 AM

Quote:
yes, that's me...now youre defending a militant gay...nice.

you were warned about e-stalking and the consequences.
I knew you were like a little kid, "estalking". It was yo that started this when you came on here claiming you knew about an ex girlfriend of mine, my marital status, how many times I have moved in the past couple of years and so on. I see that when someone feeds you your own medicine you get all pissed off. Your comments made were here say, 3rd hand info you have no idea about. The info I posted about you was all true, so anytime you wish to get personal just remember it goes both ways and I have been nice so far. Have a wonderful day Bryce!
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
I knew you were like a little kid, "estalking". It was yo that started this when you came on here claiming you knew about an ex girlfriend of mine, my marital status, how many times I have moved in the past couple of years and so on. I see that when someone feeds you your own medicine you get all pissed off. Your comments made were here say, 3rd hand info you have no idea about. The info I posted about you was all true, so anytime you wish to get personal just remember it goes both ways and I have been nice so far. Have a wonderful day Bryce!
Pro Trash, sounds like you are going beyond talking about Sports. Please either change your line of posting on here or leave.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 01:22 PM

I do believe the Principal has called me to the office, LOL.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
I do believe the Principal has called me to the office, LOL.
And both of you are on probabtion now.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 03:06 PM
BOOMER SOONER!

glad someone stepped in. This is supposed to be SPORTS trash talk, it's supposed to be insulting, but all in fun at the same time, you guys both have gone a little too far.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Yea, well.....
Pfffffffffffffft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder99TA
glad someone stepped in. This is supposed to be SPORTS trash talk, it's supposed to be insulting, but all in fun at the same time, you guys both have gone a little too far.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 06:12 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
Pro Trash, sounds like you are going beyond talking about Sports. Please either change your line of posting on here or leave.
Well, you are no fucking fun. Evil as hell.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement