Sports Central Smackatorium Thread - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Sports Central Smackatorium Thread

Alright, everyone do all your bitching in this one thread and talk sports in the others. I'll begin.

Maston sucks.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 01:59 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

I got nothin' right now

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 02:02 PM
I didn't do it

OU can lick my sack. They were the most overrated team coming into this season. I can't wait to see the looks of the faces of the Sooners after Texas embarasses them in the Red River Shootout!

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
OU can lick my sack. They were the most overrated team coming into this season. I can't wait to see the looks of the faces of the Sooners after Texas embarasses them in the Red River Shootout!
oi vey...don't say that out loud! Not until the game is over!

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 02:05 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
Alright, everyone do all your bitching in this one thread and talk sports in the others. I'll begin.

Maston sucks.
Wishful thinking. You'll still have ProFucktard and KKKustom screwing up every sports related thread from Ranger's to MNC talk.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 03:12 PM
BOOMER SOONER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
can't believe a Texas fan would ever use the word overrated. Year after year yall get a BS pre-season rank only to have it ruined in October.

As long as we got Mack on our side we got a chance.

BOOMER SOONER!!!
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
Wishful thinking. You'll still have ProFucktard and KKKustom screwing up every sports related thread from Ranger's to MNC talk.
Not true so fuck off you fat no neck tub of smelly ass . I have never screwed up a Ranger's thread.

Last edited by Pro Trash; 09-29-2005 at 03:43 PM.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder99TA
Year after year yall get a BS pre-season rank only to have it ruined in October.
When did Texas go from being ranked 5th to zero votes in 3 weeks in the preseason against crappy teams?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph

Last edited by Boss Hogg; 09-29-2005 at 03:33 PM.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 04:40 PM
I didn't do it

Quote:
When did Texas go from being ranked 5th to zero votes in 3 weeks in the preseason against crappy teams?

My point exactly. When did Texas lose their season opener to an unranked Mountain West "Powerhouse"?! LOL

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 04:57 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:
Don't make fun of them, they're rebuilding

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 11:50 PM
190hp4banger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder99TA
can't believe a Texas fan would ever use the word overrated. Year after year yall get a BS pre-season rank only to have it ruined in October.

As long as we got Mack on our side we got a chance.

BOOMER SOONER!!!

Yeah, they were overrated for being ranked around #'s 4-7 and losing to a team ranked #1 or #2.
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 12:12 AM
Call me Daddy

Quote:

god damn man are you that inlove with us or what? you fat sack of lard!
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 12:32 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kustom

Does the Klan know you're taking the Lord's name in vain? Aren't they pretty strict about that?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 12:52 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Just fucked up this thread
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 12:54 AM
Call me Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt
Just fucked up this thread
life is a bitch aint it, and then you meet hookem
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 12:58 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
life is a bitch aint it, and then you meet hookem
You can take your little faggoty crush elsewhere.

I have ZERO desire to hear how you finding me has improved your once worthless "bitch" of a life. Try Travis...he keeps dropping you hints, putting his number out...I hear he likes the cawk.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 01:01 AM
Call me Daddy

Quote:

I have ZERO desire to hear how you finding me has improved your once worthless "bitch" of a life. Try Travis...he keeps dropping you hints, putting his number out...I hear he likes the cawk.
the number is for you, ya fat fucker
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 01:07 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
the number is for you, ya fat fucker
Nah, that's ALL you.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 08:47 AM

Quote:

No actually I posted up in hopes that you would threaten to kick my ass like you did the other fellow. I didn't think it would happen because you know I'd slap about 15 pounds off that fat ass. Also that picture with Kerry you keep posting is pitiful. The message is lost by the fact you make that 3x large shirt look like spandex and you have no neck. It's called a tread mill so get you burned up ebay ass on one tubby.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 08:56 AM
Recovering Lush

[ProTrash filter] When exactly did I go see your hero, Hanoi John, waffle away? Too get past your obsession will require too or three years of therapy.....you ned it in a bad way. Seec help! Maybe they can work with you two find out why you keep getting kicked out of house after house?[/ProTrash filter]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Trash
No actually I posted up in hopes that you would threaten to kick my ass like you did the other fellow. I didn't think it would happen because you know I'd slap about 15 pounds off that fat ass. Also that picture with Kerry you keep posting is pitiful. The message is lost by the fact you make that 3x large shirt look like spandex and you have no neck. It's called a tread mill so get you burned up ebay ass on one tubby.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 09:03 AM

Quote:
[ProTrash filter] When exactly did I go see your hero, Hanoi John, waffle away? Too get past your obsession will require too or three years of therapy.....you ned it in a bad way. Seec help! Maybe they can work with you two find out why you keep getting kicked out of house after house?[/ProTrash filter]
Mr. Hudnall why are you concerned with my housing status?
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 09:11 AM
Recovering Lush

just awfully sad that you keep getting booted out of home, after home, after home.

Got a couple of rentals if you need somewhere to stay....but, there is that whole matter of your paltry salary......don't know if you'd qualify.

And I'd love to discuss it with you further, but I have vendors to visit, and keys for a new rental house to pick up, so you'll have to make due without me for a few hours.

Quote:
Mr. Hudnall why are you concerned with my housing status?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 09:16 AM
Recovering Lush

no whitty comeback? it isn't as if you're actually working....

oh well.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 09:48 AM

Quote:
no whitty comeback? it isn't as if you're actually working....

oh well.
Sad to say but yes I had to attend a conference about a transportation issue regarding our school. No thank you on the rental though I am very satisfied with my current abode. I do like the Saginaw area though very charming little community, maybe I'll look to purchase over there next and we could be neighbors, oh joy.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Recovering Lush

You couldn't afford it.
You act as if you have discovered some deep dark secret. I've posted my city name time and time again on here.
However, you're beginning to take a rather "Stalkerish" attitude, so just in case anything comes up missing, your name will be the first that goes to the police.
And if the stalker thing continues, it's one call to the DISD, with a reminder of their policies on internet use.
Is it really worth it to you? We already know your attititudes about young girls and odler men seducing them into sex.......Since I have a young daughter, I take your comments as a threat toward my family, and will act accordingly, as will cousins Smith and Wesson should you get stupid.

Quote:
Sad to say but yes I had to attend a conference about a transportation issue regarding our school. No thank you on the rental though I am very satisfied with my current abode. I do like the Saginaw area though very charming little community, maybe I'll look to purchase over there next and we could be neighbors, oh joy.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement