You seem to suffer from TWT: Trouble With the Truth.
Posts in the sports area:
1. A sincere question about Fran's reputation as a great gameday coach
2. A thread about a shocking upset of OU
3. A repost of a thread featuring the phrase "All three QBs on campus are light years ahead of Jason White in talent"
4. Betting advice about putting money on a road team that is 5-11 on the road overall dating back to 2001, versus 17-9 at home.
5. A thread BEFORE the game, questioning where my allegiance should go: to the Big 12, or the state of Texas.
As to being creepy, it isn't hard: click search, advanced, insert users name, and it brings back the number of threads posted in, in a given time period. Don't flatter ourself, I didn't go and count each individual post you made.
Oh, almsot forgot a photoshop thread of Sooner's lovely new mascots, that would ahve been there had they won or lost.
Care to rephrase your "slightly" exaggerated numbers?
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Well, if you want to play the numbers game, the Suns and Boise St should have won championships. It's kind of creepy that you searched all my threads and posts
My point is, when A&M or OU lose, you make a minimum of 20 threads about the same game. Can't you consolidate all your points into one thread