liddell over horn,

4th round, can't believe nobody's posted it up, about 30 mins. ago
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Arbeit Macht Frei

sweet!
I wanted to see it, but no pay per view

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Time Served

I knew he was going to win hes a pimp

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Time Served

i new chuckie could pull it out i wish i could have seen it instead of doing this gay ass homework. thanks for the info bro
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Time Served

For all those out there who were doubting Liddell; maybe next time you'll wise up and bet on the champ. Horn never had a chance from the get go. I don't give a damn if his sorry ass had fought 1000 fights.
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 05:55 AM
I drive a fookin Honda

Ok, all you fucking Horn NUTHUGGERS!!! Where the fuck are ya?! The fight even went in the later rounds and what the fuck happened? Horn's bitch ass had to quit due to double vision. LOL. Very nice. So much for Chuck throwing sloppy bombs all night. How about that sprawl? What did Horn attempt? 2-3 takedowns all night long? When are people going to realize that most fighters are forced to stand w/Chuck b/c his sprawl is just THAT good? That is all.
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 07:43 AM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
Ok, all you fucking Horn NUTHUGGERS!!! Where the fuck are ya?! The fight even went in the later rounds and what the fuck happened? Horn's bitch ass had to quit due to double vision. LOL. Very nice. So much for Chuck throwing sloppy bombs all night. How about that sprawl? What did Horn attempt? 2-3 takedowns all night long? When are people going to realize that most fighters are forced to stand w/Chuck b/c his sprawl is just THAT good? That is all.
The Silence Is Deafening

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Your Daddy

YAY, he won! He beat a blown up 185 lber. lol
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Very Interesting

Quote:

you're right, Horn did nothing to Chuck at all. never hit him once, never pressed the fight, and had chuck backing up into the fence, never landed a leg kick, etc...

Horn just sat there and took an ass kicking...
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Chuck=still over-rated
Horn=let his experience ego get the best of him. He tried to fight Chucks fight and he lost.
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 12:59 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
you're right, Horn did nothing to Chuck at all. never hit him once, never pressed the fight, and had chuck backing up into the fence, never landed a leg kick, etc...

Was it effective?

post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Very Interesting

actually yes it was effective, he made it into the 4th round, and stopped the fight himself due to vision problems.
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:09 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
actually yes it was effective, he made it into the 4th round, and stopped the fight himself due to vision problems.
LOL... whatever.
That's like saying he hurt Liddell's pinky finger with his face.

post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Very Interesting

if you think he didnt' do any damage to Chuck as well, you are truely retarded...

He was effective in pushing the fight into later rounds. He got rocked with a few punches, but Chuck still couldn't close the deal with a knockout.
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:19 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

I never said he didn't do any damage. What I am saying is Horn had absolutely NO CONTROL over that entire fight and whatever "damage" Horn administered had no effect on Liddell. Therefore even w/ your intricate, "Look at my attention to detail to show myself as in the know.." doesn't matter.

post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Very Interesting

there were several times that Horn, "controlled the fight", he pressed Chuck several times, making him back up and circle. That's controlling a fight too.
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:21 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
there were several times that Horn, "controlled the fight", he pressed Chuck several times, making him back up and circle. That's controlling a fight too.
Was it effective?

post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:35 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS RRR
Was it effective?
That's what I thought. You are definately, in every way except for any personal experience, the John "Captain Obvious" Madden of this sport.

post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Very Interesting

Good job with the "but did he win" approach to all of this too...

And the answer is still yes, it was effective, if it wasn't, the fight would have been over in round 1.
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:44 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Good job with the "but did he win" approach to all of this too...
Did I say that? Why no, dumbass. I did not. If you can't read, I asked:
Quote:
Was it effective?
Quote:
And the answer is still yes, it was effective, if it wasn't, the fight would have been over in round 1.
Your opinion only. Just because Liddell get's backed up and receives leg kicks doesn't mean he wasn't in control of the fight. Again... when Liddell was kicked and backed up was it effective? Why no. It was not effective. Horn could not take advantage. How shallow can you be? Overall Liddell was in total control from beginning to end and I believe he could've had the win in round one.
Say what you will, but you still have yet to convince me you aren't speaking from that gaping cavern behind you.

post #21 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Bitter Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS RRR
Was it effective?
At a few points in time yes it was. Chuck has a crazy ability to recover very quickly. This is why even when Horn rocked him in the first Chuck was right back in it. Did it win him the fight? No, but it was still effective at the time. It amazes me how little you know yet you keep on and keep on.
post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Bitter Italian

post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 05:55 AM
I drive a fookin Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
YAY, he won! He beat a blown up 185 lber. lol
I don't recall people saying that would be an issue in this fight. He chose to fight at 205 and that's his problem if it's not his natural weight class.
post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 05:57 AM
I drive a fookin Honda

Quote:

Doesn't say much for Horn's defense that he continued to press the action yet take all the damage. Pretty good strategy if you ask me.
post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 05:59 AM
I drive a fookin Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Chuck=still over-rated
Horn=let his experience ego get the best of him. He tried to fight Chucks fight and he lost.
I don't believe that is true. Horn couldn't take Chuck down. All he had to hope for was a high kick after that. Funny how everyone tries "to fight Chuck's fight." Tito, Randy Couture, and now Horn want to stand and trade w/Chuck. All 3 have them have lost doing it.
post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 06:40 AM
Your Daddy

Quote:
I don't recall people saying that would be an issue in this fight. He chose to fight at 205 and that's his problem if it's not his natural weight class.
Up until this fight, the UFC wanted nothing to do with Horn. He had the reputation of being a "boring" fighter. He lost to Elvis Sinosic at UFC 30 and hasnt been back since. The 185 lb class was pretty low on talent a couple years ago. So Horn thought that the only way back into the UFC was to go to the 185 lb class. They offered him the Chuck fight at 205 lbs so of course he took it. Im sure he will be back in the 185's pretty quick.
post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 10:30 AM
#1 HEAT FAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainsStang
For all those out there who were doubting Liddell; maybe next time you'll wise up and bet on the champ. Horn never had a chance from the get go. I don't give a damn if his sorry ass had fought 1000 fights.
well thats what you get when you fight someone who has been fighting in lower end fights for the past 5 years. The UFC knew chuck would beat the hell out of Horn.
post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 12:30 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
At a few points in time yes it was. Chuck has a crazy ability to recover very quickly. This is why even when Horn rocked him in the first Chuck was right back in it. Did it win him the fight? No, but it was still effective at the time. It amazes me how little you know yet you keep on and keep on.
Simple minds at work...
Even if he was effective it doesn't mean a whole lot when that effectiveness is only for a split second here and there whilst being dominated the entire bout.
Sure a split second can change things dramatically, but it didn't happen because Horn was not effective enough. Get the point yet?

post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 12:59 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
and stopped the fight himself due to vision problems.
It was that stinging right had to the left eyesocket that gave that negro double vision and made him quit, again the Ice Man has made me money, the most of course, when he knocked out Randy C.
BTW Randy looked pretty good too in his fight, REMATCH, REMATCH, REMATCH, I will fly to Vegas for that rematch...'H'
post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Your Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
BTW Randy looked pretty good too in his fight, REMATCH, REMATCH, REMATCH, I will fly to Vegas for that rematch...'H'
I'm there for sure!
post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Lifer

All I know is this Rampage cat is one bad MOFO and two years ago he knocked Liddell out cold. So if they fight agian it will be a good one

www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:33 PM
I drive a fookin Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidm97
All I know is this Rampage cat is one bad MOFO and two years ago he knocked Liddell out cold. So if they fight agian it will be a good one
Actually it was a TKO. He did beat Chuck at his own game for sure and a rematch would be AWESOME (in the UFC).
post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Actually it was a TKO. He did beat Chuck at his own game for sure and a rematch would be AWESOME (in the UFC).
Yea I did not see it my dad was telling me about it. (He watched it on one of the fox channels.) They fought under pride fighting. From what he saw 70k people were at the Pride Fighting event compared to UFCs 16k is pride fighting more popular?

www.FRPsupplements.com
post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Lifer

does anyone have the fight between them two?

www.FRPsupplements.com
post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Very Interesting

Quote:
Yea I did not see it my dad was telling me about it. (He watched it on one of the fox channels.) They fought under pride fighting. From what he saw 70k people were at the Pride Fighting event compared to UFCs 16k is pride fighting more popular?
Pride is definatly more popular... In Japan...

Some of the best fighters in the world fight Pride. Always worth watching on PPV, better than UFC, that's for sure, and Bas Rutten is the commentator, you can't go wrong with Bas.
post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

never been a big lidell fan.. more of a Randy cotour kinda guy here

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Lifer

i hope liddell and Cotour fight agian....so Chuck can knock his old ass out agian

www.FRPsupplements.com
post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:07 PM
Very Interesting

I think the same thing that happened to Tito, that's happening to Randy, will eventually happen to Chuck. The fame becomes too much. The appearances, the sponsors, what they require out of him, will take it's toll on his fight training, and eventually end up hurting him.

Tito suffered when he started Team Punishment clothing, and took on all his sponsorships, the parties, and the money got to him.

After TUF, Randy was really in the spotlight ahead of Chuck, moving his training to Vegas vs staying with his camp might really be hurting him, even though it's bringing him more cash. I think for the long term, Randy will be more concerned with training others, than competing himself.

I just see Chuck heading down the same path, now that he's signed a 7 figure deal with Xyience.
post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:18 PM
I drive a fookin Honda

Quote:
I think the same thing that happened to Tito, that's happening to Randy, will eventually happen to Chuck. The fame becomes too much. The appearances, the sponsors, what they require out of him, will take it's toll on his fight training, and eventually end up hurting him.

Tito suffered when he started Team Punishment clothing, and took on all his sponsorships, the parties, and the money got to him.

After TUF, Randy was really in the spotlight ahead of Chuck, moving his training to Vegas vs staying with his camp might really be hurting him, even though it's bringing him more cash. I think for the long term, Randy will be more concerned with training others, than competing himself.

I just see Chuck heading down the same path, now that he's signed a 7 figure deal with Xyience.
You don't think that age may be catching up to Randy? The guy is 42 years old! Not to mention he got a little over-zealous chasing Chuck around the octagon prior to getting KTFO. I don't disagree that Randy is close to retirement. I could easily see him retiring if he manages to win the LHW belt again.
post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
I don't believe that is true. Horn couldn't take Chuck down. All he had to hope for was a high kick after that. Funny how everyone tries "to fight Chuck's fight." Tito, Randy Couture, and now Horn want to stand and trade w/Chuck. All 3 have them have lost doing it.
Horn only attempted to take Chuck down after being clocked never when he was fresh at the beginning of a round.
As for Randy, normally i'm not a conspiracy theorist, however, I strongly believe Randy threw his fight against Chuck. If Randy had one the second fight against Chuck there would be no rematch, it'd be over. Lot of money lost. Chuck's stock would have went down. I could go on, but you wouldn't believe me if I did. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Chuck is a chump by any means, just overrated.
post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:04 PM
Your Daddy

randy said he chased after Chuck since he got poked in the eye. He let his guard down and ate the big right hand. lol

Randy is still the man. He beat VanArsdale (olympic wrestling coach) at his own game. Randy had a knee injury (almost didnt get to fight) and still won.

Randy will own Chuck when they fight again. (and I'll be there) Hopefully its sooner than later.
post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Keep jocking

Anybody have the rampage-chuck vid?
post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC
Anybody have the rampage-chuck vid?
i Already asked that

www.FRPsupplements.com
post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

rampage will SLAM a mother fucka because that is what rampage does! some times a mother fucka just needs to be SLAMMED!!

D.
post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
rampage will SLAM a mother fucka because that is what rampage does! some times a mother fucka just needs to be SLAMMED!!
thats has nothing to do with Lidell and Rampage's fight vid...

www.FRPsupplements.com
post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Your Daddy

yes, i do. but i dont have a way to post it up.

pretty much any fight you can name, i either have on vhs, cd, dvd, or dvdr. i accept donations.
post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
thats has nothing to do with Lidell and Rampage's fight vid...
have you never seen rampage's interview? every 3rd phrase is ' slam a mother fucker"

D.
post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 06:44 AM
Your Daddy

i posted the video of tim sylvia vs tra tellingman in the pic/vid forum
post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 07:47 AM
I drive a fookin Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
As for Randy, normally i'm not a conspiracy theorist, however, I strongly believe Randy threw his fight against Chuck. If Randy had one the second fight against Chuck there would be no rematch, it'd be over. Lot of money lost. Chuck's stock would have went down. I could go on, but you wouldn't believe me if I did. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Chuck is a chump by any means, just overrated.
Sorry but this is not boxing.
post #50 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Very Interesting

Quote:
Sorry but this is not boxing.
If you don't think the promoting is swayed for television, you are mistaken...

I don't think Randy threw the fight so much, as it wasn't as big of a concern for him, with his new found popularity.

Besides, becoming the champ is great, the only thing better is losing the title, then winning it again. That's next for Randy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement