liddell over horn, - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Genetically Blessed
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: An Investment Bank
Posts: 13,733
liddell over horn,

4th round, can't believe nobody's posted it up, about 30 mins. ago
slow99 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Arbeit Macht Frei
 
PooterWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mozambique
Posts: 19,759
sweet!
I wanted to see it, but no pay per view

"Wealth Dies, Kinsman Die, A man himself must likewise die; But word-fame, Never dies, For him who achieves it well"
-Hávamál-

PooterWS6 is offline  
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Frisco, and Vegas baby
Posts: 166
I knew he was going to win hes a pimp
LasVegasHatch92 is offline  
 
post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: sherman tx
Posts: 735
i new chuckie could pull it out i wish i could have seen it instead of doing this gay ass homework. thanks for the info bro
GodsLs1 is offline  
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Point, TX
Posts: 168
For all those out there who were doubting Liddell; maybe next time you'll wise up and bet on the champ. Horn never had a chance from the get go. I don't give a damn if his sorry ass had fought 1000 fights.
RainsStang is offline  
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 05:55 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Ok, all you fucking Horn NUTHUGGERS!!! Where the fuck are ya?! The fight even went in the later rounds and what the fuck happened? Horn's bitch ass had to quit due to double vision. LOL. Very nice. So much for Chuck throwing sloppy bombs all night. How about that sprawl? What did Horn attempt? 2-3 takedowns all night long? When are people going to realize that most fighters are forced to stand w/Chuck b/c his sprawl is just THAT good? That is all.
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 07:43 AM
in memory of "lil' Roy"
 
OMEGA DOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The LS1 side of mesquitoville,Tejas.
Posts: 11,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
Ok, all you fucking Horn NUTHUGGERS!!! Where the fuck are ya?! The fight even went in the later rounds and what the fuck happened? Horn's bitch ass had to quit due to double vision. LOL. Very nice. So much for Chuck throwing sloppy bombs all night. How about that sprawl? What did Horn attempt? 2-3 takedowns all night long? When are people going to realize that most fighters are forced to stand w/Chuck b/c his sprawl is just THAT good? That is all.
The Silence Is Deafening

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
OMEGA DOOM is offline  
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
YAY, he won! He beat a blown up 185 lber. lol
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
Ok, all you fucking Horn NUTHUGGERS!!! Where the fuck are ya?! The fight even went in the later rounds and what the fuck happened? Horn's bitch ass had to quit due to double vision. LOL. Very nice. So much for Chuck throwing sloppy bombs all night. How about that sprawl? What did Horn attempt? 2-3 takedowns all night long? When are people going to realize that most fighters are forced to stand w/Chuck b/c his sprawl is just THAT good? That is all.

you're right, Horn did nothing to Chuck at all. never hit him once, never pressed the fight, and had chuck backing up into the fence, never landed a leg kick, etc...

Horn just sat there and took an ass kicking...
The Big Matt is offline  
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Chuck=still over-rated
Horn=let his experience ego get the best of him. He tried to fight Chucks fight and he lost.
Hollywood is offline  
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 12:59 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
you're right, Horn did nothing to Chuck at all. never hit him once, never pressed the fight, and had chuck backing up into the fence, never landed a leg kick, etc...

Horn just sat there and took an ass kicking...
Was it effective?

SS Junk is offline  
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
actually yes it was effective, he made it into the 4th round, and stopped the fight himself due to vision problems.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:09 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
actually yes it was effective, he made it into the 4th round, and stopped the fight himself due to vision problems.
LOL... whatever.
That's like saying he hurt Liddell's pinky finger with his face.

SS Junk is offline  
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
if you think he didnt' do any damage to Chuck as well, you are truely retarded...

He was effective in pushing the fight into later rounds. He got rocked with a few punches, but Chuck still couldn't close the deal with a knockout.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:19 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
I never said he didn't do any damage. What I am saying is Horn had absolutely NO CONTROL over that entire fight and whatever "damage" Horn administered had no effect on Liddell. Therefore even w/ your intricate, "Look at my attention to detail to show myself as in the know.." doesn't matter.

SS Junk is offline  
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
there were several times that Horn, "controlled the fight", he pressed Chuck several times, making him back up and circle. That's controlling a fight too.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:21 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
there were several times that Horn, "controlled the fight", he pressed Chuck several times, making him back up and circle. That's controlling a fight too.
Was it effective?

SS Junk is offline  
post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:35 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS RRR
Was it effective?
That's what I thought. You are definately, in every way except for any personal experience, the John "Captain Obvious" Madden of this sport.

SS Junk is offline  
post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Good job with the "but did he win" approach to all of this too...

And the answer is still yes, it was effective, if it wasn't, the fight would have been over in round 1.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 01:44 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
Good job with the "but did he win" approach to all of this too...
Did I say that? Why no, dumbass. I did not. If you can't read, I asked:
Quote:
Was it effective?
Quote:
And the answer is still yes, it was effective, if it wasn't, the fight would have been over in round 1.
Your opinion only. Just because Liddell get's backed up and receives leg kicks doesn't mean he wasn't in control of the fight. Again... when Liddell was kicked and backed up was it effective? Why no. It was not effective. Horn could not take advantage. How shallow can you be? Overall Liddell was in total control from beginning to end and I believe he could've had the win in round one.
Say what you will, but you still have yet to convince me you aren't speaking from that gaping cavern behind you.

SS Junk is offline  
post #21 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Bitter Italian
 
Wario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: On the mat.
Posts: 6,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS RRR
Was it effective?
At a few points in time yes it was. Chuck has a crazy ability to recover very quickly. This is why even when Horn rocked him in the first Chuck was right back in it. Did it win him the fight? No, but it was still effective at the time. It amazes me how little you know yet you keep on and keep on.
Wario is offline  
post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Bitter Italian
 
Wario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: On the mat.
Posts: 6,101
Wario is offline  
post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 05:55 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
YAY, he won! He beat a blown up 185 lber. lol
I don't recall people saying that would be an issue in this fight. He chose to fight at 205 and that's his problem if it's not his natural weight class.
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 05:57 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
you're right, Horn did nothing to Chuck at all. never hit him once, never pressed the fight, and had chuck backing up into the fence, never landed a leg kick, etc...

Horn just sat there and took an ass kicking...
Doesn't say much for Horn's defense that he continued to press the action yet take all the damage. Pretty good strategy if you ask me.
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 05:59 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Chuck=still over-rated
Horn=let his experience ego get the best of him. He tried to fight Chucks fight and he lost.
I don't believe that is true. Horn couldn't take Chuck down. All he had to hope for was a high kick after that. Funny how everyone tries "to fight Chuck's fight." Tito, Randy Couture, and now Horn want to stand and trade w/Chuck. All 3 have them have lost doing it.
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 06:40 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
I don't recall people saying that would be an issue in this fight. He chose to fight at 205 and that's his problem if it's not his natural weight class.
Up until this fight, the UFC wanted nothing to do with Horn. He had the reputation of being a "boring" fighter. He lost to Elvis Sinosic at UFC 30 and hasnt been back since. The 185 lb class was pretty low on talent a couple years ago. So Horn thought that the only way back into the UFC was to go to the 185 lb class. They offered him the Chuck fight at 205 lbs so of course he took it. Im sure he will be back in the 185's pretty quick.
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 10:30 AM
#1 HEAT FAN!!
 
Buzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Compton
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainsStang
For all those out there who were doubting Liddell; maybe next time you'll wise up and bet on the champ. Horn never had a chance from the get go. I don't give a damn if his sorry ass had fought 1000 fights.
well thats what you get when you fight someone who has been fighting in lower end fights for the past 5 years. The UFC knew chuck would beat the hell out of Horn.
Buzzo is offline  
post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 12:30 PM
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: under my junk
Posts: 7,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario
At a few points in time yes it was. Chuck has a crazy ability to recover very quickly. This is why even when Horn rocked him in the first Chuck was right back in it. Did it win him the fight? No, but it was still effective at the time. It amazes me how little you know yet you keep on and keep on.
Simple minds at work...
Even if he was effective it doesn't mean a whole lot when that effectiveness is only for a split second here and there whilst being dominated the entire bout.
Sure a split second can change things dramatically, but it didn't happen because Horn was not effective enough. Get the point yet?

SS Junk is offline  
post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 12:59 PM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
and stopped the fight himself due to vision problems.
It was that stinging right had to the left eyesocket that gave that negro double vision and made him quit, again the Ice Man has made me money, the most of course, when he knocked out Randy C.
BTW Randy looked pretty good too in his fight, REMATCH, REMATCH, REMATCH, I will fly to Vegas for that rematch...'H'
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
BTW Randy looked pretty good too in his fight, REMATCH, REMATCH, REMATCH, I will fly to Vegas for that rematch...'H'
I'm there for sure!
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Lifer
 
Davidm97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 2,466
All I know is this Rampage cat is one bad MOFO and two years ago he knocked Liddell out cold. So if they fight agian it will be a good one


www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
Davidm97 is offline  
post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:33 PM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidm97
All I know is this Rampage cat is one bad MOFO and two years ago he knocked Liddell out cold. So if they fight agian it will be a good one
Actually it was a TKO. He did beat Chuck at his own game for sure and a rematch would be AWESOME (in the UFC).
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Lifer
 
Davidm97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 2,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
Actually it was a TKO. He did beat Chuck at his own game for sure and a rematch would be AWESOME (in the UFC).
Yea I did not see it my dad was telling me about it. (He watched it on one of the fox channels.) They fought under pride fighting. From what he saw 70k people were at the Pride Fighting event compared to UFCs 16k is pride fighting more popular?


www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
Davidm97 is offline  
post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Lifer
 
Davidm97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 2,466
does anyone have the fight between them two?


www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
Davidm97 is offline  
post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidm97
Yea I did not see it my dad was telling me about it. (He watched it on one of the fox channels.) They fought under pride fighting. From what he saw 70k people were at the Pride Fighting event compared to UFCs 16k is pride fighting more popular?
Pride is definatly more popular... In Japan...

Some of the best fighters in the world fight Pride. Always worth watching on PPV, better than UFC, that's for sure, and Bas Rutten is the commentator, you can't go wrong with Bas.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
never been a big lidell fan.. more of a Randy cotour kinda guy here

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Lifer
 
Davidm97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 2,466
i hope liddell and Cotour fight agian....so Chuck can knock his old ass out agian


www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
Davidm97 is offline  
post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:07 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
I think the same thing that happened to Tito, that's happening to Randy, will eventually happen to Chuck. The fame becomes too much. The appearances, the sponsors, what they require out of him, will take it's toll on his fight training, and eventually end up hurting him.

Tito suffered when he started Team Punishment clothing, and took on all his sponsorships, the parties, and the money got to him.

After TUF, Randy was really in the spotlight ahead of Chuck, moving his training to Vegas vs staying with his camp might really be hurting him, even though it's bringing him more cash. I think for the long term, Randy will be more concerned with training others, than competing himself.

I just see Chuck heading down the same path, now that he's signed a 7 figure deal with Xyience.
The Big Matt is offline  
post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:18 PM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
I think the same thing that happened to Tito, that's happening to Randy, will eventually happen to Chuck. The fame becomes too much. The appearances, the sponsors, what they require out of him, will take it's toll on his fight training, and eventually end up hurting him.

Tito suffered when he started Team Punishment clothing, and took on all his sponsorships, the parties, and the money got to him.

After TUF, Randy was really in the spotlight ahead of Chuck, moving his training to Vegas vs staying with his camp might really be hurting him, even though it's bringing him more cash. I think for the long term, Randy will be more concerned with training others, than competing himself.

I just see Chuck heading down the same path, now that he's signed a 7 figure deal with Xyience.
You don't think that age may be catching up to Randy? The guy is 42 years old! Not to mention he got a little over-zealous chasing Chuck around the octagon prior to getting KTFO. I don't disagree that Randy is close to retirement. I could easily see him retiring if he manages to win the LHW belt again.
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Ultimate X-phoria
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Not now chief, i'm in the fuckin zone
Posts: 19,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
I don't believe that is true. Horn couldn't take Chuck down. All he had to hope for was a high kick after that. Funny how everyone tries "to fight Chuck's fight." Tito, Randy Couture, and now Horn want to stand and trade w/Chuck. All 3 have them have lost doing it.
Horn only attempted to take Chuck down after being clocked never when he was fresh at the beginning of a round.
As for Randy, normally i'm not a conspiracy theorist, however, I strongly believe Randy threw his fight against Chuck. If Randy had one the second fight against Chuck there would be no rematch, it'd be over. Lot of money lost. Chuck's stock would have went down. I could go on, but you wouldn't believe me if I did. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Chuck is a chump by any means, just overrated.
Hollywood is offline  
post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:04 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
randy said he chased after Chuck since he got poked in the eye. He let his guard down and ate the big right hand. lol

Randy is still the man. He beat VanArsdale (olympic wrestling coach) at his own game. Randy had a knee injury (almost didnt get to fight) and still won.

Randy will own Chuck when they fight again. (and I'll be there) Hopefully its sooner than later.
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Keep jocking
 
JMAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Tejas
Posts: 9,217
Anybody have the rampage-chuck vid?
JMAC is offline  
post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Lifer
 
Davidm97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 2,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC
Anybody have the rampage-chuck vid?
i Already asked that


www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
Davidm97 is offline  
post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
rampage will SLAM a mother fucka because that is what rampage does! some times a mother fucka just needs to be SLAMMED!!

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Lifer
 
Davidm97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 2,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
rampage will SLAM a mother fucka because that is what rampage does! some times a mother fucka just needs to be SLAMMED!!
thats has nothing to do with Lidell and Rampage's fight vid...


www.FRPsupplements.com
Nutritional Supplements for Military, Police, and Fire
Davidm97 is offline  
post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
yes, i do. but i dont have a way to post it up.

pretty much any fight you can name, i either have on vhs, cd, dvd, or dvdr. i accept donations.
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
 
White_lightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: SMackdownville,TX
Posts: 13,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidm97
thats has nothing to do with Lidell and Rampage's fight vid...
have you never seen rampage's interview? every 3rd phrase is ' slam a mother fucker"

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
White_lightning is offline  
post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 06:44 AM
Your Daddy
 
Juiced89lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Stankonia
Posts: 4,090
i posted the video of tim sylvia vs tra tellingman in the pic/vid forum
Juiced89lx is offline  
post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 07:47 AM
I drive a fookin Honda
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The Colony
Posts: 5,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
As for Randy, normally i'm not a conspiracy theorist, however, I strongly believe Randy threw his fight against Chuck. If Randy had one the second fight against Chuck there would be no rematch, it'd be over. Lot of money lost. Chuck's stock would have went down. I could go on, but you wouldn't believe me if I did. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Chuck is a chump by any means, just overrated.
Sorry but this is not boxing.
Matt93Cobra is offline  
post #50 of 50 (permalink) Old 08-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt93Cobra
Sorry but this is not boxing.
If you don't think the promoting is swayed for television, you are mistaken...

I don't think Randy threw the fight so much, as it wasn't as big of a concern for him, with his new found popularity.

Besides, becoming the champ is great, the only thing better is losing the title, then winning it again. That's next for Randy
The Big Matt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome