1$#!%$^% - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Ultimate X-phoria

1$#!%$^%

Already i'm disliking these signings. My favorite player Miroslav Satan signed with the Islanders and then Forsberg signed with the dreaded Flyers. Two guys I enjoy watching now playing for teams I despise. I was really excited about the prospect of the teams I enjoy watching picking up some of the talent out there. But so far it's been the crap teams like the Oilers, Islanders and Bruins signing all the players. It must be the year of the ugly uni. Fockers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 07:00 PM
gear jammer

Its gonna be weird watching hockey this year.

I'm glad Jarome Iginla resigned with Calgary.

Live..ride..dream

1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 11:51 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Forsberg is a liability, as much as I hate saying that, being a hardcore Avs fan. He's one bad concussion away from ending his career. His style of play has gotten too rough for his own good. I don't see how Colorado could only offer him 3.3 mil a year. That guy is worth the max possible calary. Then Colorado goes and signs Turgeon and Brisbois. Crap.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90StangLX5.0
Forsberg is a liability, as much as I hate saying that, being a hardcore Avs fan. He's one bad concussion away from ending his career. His style of play has gotten too rough for his own good. I don't see how Colorado could only offer him 3.3 mil a year. That guy is worth the max possible calary. Then Colorado goes and signs Turgeon and Brisbois. Crap.
I agree. The dude is probably the best hockey player in the world and they offered him 3.3 a year. The only thing I can think of is they are tired of dealing with his taking time off then coming back, then talks of retirement, etc.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 10:08 PM
D
Sofa Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
I agree. The dude is probably the best hockey player in the world and they offered him 3.3 a year. The only thing I can think of is they are tired of dealing with his taking time off then coming back, then talks of retirement, etc.
Every off season in Colorado he always talks about how he wants to play in Sweden for his dad, that's why he only usually signs 1 year contracts. I wish the best for him because no matter who he plays for he's still my favorite player, but it won't be the same watching Colorado without him.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement