Ricky Williams Apologizes to all Texas Fans, LOL - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Ricky Williams Apologizes to all Texas Fans, LOL

So does anyone give too flips about this asshole. I declared failure for him when he entered the draft, and I've been right.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 08:27 AM
Pushed to the limit

Do you really think that the numbers he has put up with the Dolphins make him a failure? I don't know the exact figures and don't feel like looking them up but when he is actually on the field, he is pretty amazing.

I will admit that he is a bit eccentric and likes to smoke weed...but that would describe a good number of people who frequent this board.

As long as he doesn't shoot his pregnant girlfriend or get involved with gangsta ass lifestyle, I will continue to cheer for Ricky when he is on the field...but I like Priest better!

Buying dogs kills.
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 10:09 AM
-----------------------

he looked like crap yesterday in the news conference.

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

He was a great during his press conference. he owned up to his mistakes and apologized to all he hurt. I agree that if he flakes out again, everyone can jump on him. BUt if he comes back with commitment, there is not a better workhorse running back in the league. Look what he did for the Dolphins, over 600 yeards per year I believe! He is amazing on the field and deserves a second chance if he can admit his own mistakes.

post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecobra95
He was a great during his press conference. he owned up to his mistakes and apologized to all he hurt.

NO HE DIDN'T!!!! Listen to his wording . . . he said "Alot of people feel like what I did was selfish, and I'm sorry for that." He's sorry that everyone thinks what he did was selfish, not sorry that he was being selfish.

He pulled a politician apology where he said "I'm sorry" but never apologized for the reasons that he should have.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Eagles>Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
NO HE DIDN'T!!!! Listen to his wording . . . he said "Alot of people feel like what I did was selfish, and I'm sorry for that." He's sorry that everyone thinks what he did was selfish, not sorry that he was being selfish.

He pulled a politician apology where he said "I'm sorry" but never apologized for the reasons that he should have.
That is correct. If he feels he did what was right then there is no apology needed for that. The Media blew it up saying he didn't care about anyone else when he quit. Although he didn't say he was sorry for leaving to "find" himself, he did recognize that he hurt others and apologized for that.

It's a good start, just gotta wait and see.

post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 10:45 AM
Time Served

He Is Anwsome Running Back. Now Lets See If He Can Stay Clean And Play Football.you Have To Give Him Creadit For Owning Up To His Mistakes.that Says Alot About Him These Orther Nfl Players Wont Do That.

01 F250 4x4
89gt SOLD!!!!
91gt Sold

I VOLUNTEER TO FIGHT WHAT YOU FEAR!!!!!!!!
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
So does anyone give too flips about this asshole. I declared failure for him when he entered the draft, and I've been right.
Dumb aggy. The number two is not spelled too. Secondly, he left the game as one of the ACTIVE "primo" running backs. Quit trying to rip off ticket schtick and get your own material. Why are you so obsessed with The University? Don't worry...come T+1, you'll still get your regularly-scheduled yearly ass raping....but hey!!! Hold that line! You are closing the talent gap! It's gonna be another FRANTASTIC season!

Maybe instead of dwelling on players that don't even play for the team you have a stalker-ish obsession with, you should figure out how to deal with the possibility of a repeat of this:
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/4181c...RQn5CBFjUiMV0y

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org

Last edited by HookEm; 07-26-2005 at 11:16 AM.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 11:07 AM
id fuck her in da ass 2

if you read about ricky he has a bad anxiety problem, that why he smokes weed, thats why hes a flake.
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 11:13 AM
'tis the season

don't even know who he is. lol

2002 Corvette --Sold
2009 Mazda CX7 GT--Turbo baby hauler
1976 #s matching Formula--Weekend fun
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic5.0
don't even know who he is. lol

desperate for 1K, eh?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 12:49 PM
Texas Rangers #1

I'm a huge Miami Dolphins fan, and I was a big Ricky fan before he left. Now I'm glad to see him back, because at the least he gives the Dolphins depth at RB.

I think he'll be good this year, he's about 20lbs under his playing weight, but he doesn't start until Oct. 16th, so he has a long time to gain back the 20lbs he lost doing his yoga and "finding himself".

Alot of people and fans are down on the guy, but when he starts breaking tackles and scoring touchdowns all the compalining will stop. The guy is talented and has had a year off, after holding the record for the most rushing attempts in a two year period.

Also don't forget that Ricky in '02 before the whole retirement fiasco ran for 1800+ yards and was unstoppable.

post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 12:53 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

He's a quitter and a flake. 1 good season doesn't change the fact that he's a piece of shite. Some of you are only on his jock because he went to UT anyway.
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Is it cold in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWTRTXSS
Do you really think that the numbers he has put up with the Dolphins make him a failure? I don't know the exact figures and don't feel like looking them up but when he is actually on the field, he is pretty amazing.

I will admit that he is a bit eccentric and likes to smoke weed...but that would describe a good number of people who frequent this board.

As long as he doesn't shoot his pregnant girlfriend or get involved with gangsta ass lifestyle, I will continue to cheer for Ricky when he is on the field...but I like Priest better!

He could never be the player Preist Holmes is!!

[email protected] on some 275 60's!
http://media.putfile.com/Neely-tulsa-final-round001
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 12:57 PM
id fuck her in da ass 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
desperate for 1K, eh?
lol
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 12:59 PM
AHMO!

who was the last aggie rb to lead the leauge in rushing?
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
He's a quitter and a flake.

So was Barry Sanders........

Quote:
Some of you are only hatin on him because he went to UT anyway.
fixed.........

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nate
who was the last aggie rb to lead the leauge in rushing?

I'll take "Not in this Lifetime" for 500, Pat.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 07:51 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack
if you read about ricky he has a bad anxiety problem, that why he smokes weed, thats why hes a flake.
cuz he smokes weed he is a flake? How many other RB's can smoke some weed then spit off 100+yards rushing ? It obviously isn't a perfomance enhancing drug, yet he still performed
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
So was Barry Sanders........

fixed.........
please, dont compare ricky williams with barry sanders, thats a fucking joke

Originally Posted by 99BRINGIT
He is looking to drop a dime on USC. Let me be the first to tell you guys.........Oklahoma will come to play, and Oklahoma will win BIG.
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
He's a quitter and a flake. 1 good season doesn't change the fact that he's a piece of shite. Some of you are only on his jock because he went to UT anyway.

LOL! And most of them never even attended tu, much less graduated. But that only matters to some.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 09:27 PM
190hp4banger

we'll see what everyone says when the season starts And I was always a Priest fan, even when he wasn't a superstar.
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 05:13 PM
gear jammer

Ricky Williams doesn't have shit on another Texas RB from TCU and most of you would be blasting all over this guy if he didn't go to UT.

Live..ride..dream

1998 Suzuki TL1000
1983 HD FXSB
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicotino15
please, dont compare ricky williams with barry sanders, thats a fucking joke
never the less, BS totally flaked, and quit.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
never the less, BS totally flaked, and quit.
After 10 seasons. Is there any past or present UT players who's cock has not been in your mouth?
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 12:28 PM
Recovering Lush

Did BS flake and quit or not?

if so, you are a hypocrite. How long it took him to flake is not relevant.

Quote:
After 10 seasons. Is there any past or present UT players who's cock has not been in your mouth?

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 03:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Man you are really pushing a bad argument here. The difference between BS and RW is so big I can't believe you have tried to push this.

RW is without question a flake and a quitter. BS may be in your eyes, but not many others will agree.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 03:57 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:

No. He retired after 10 seasons. He didn't wait till the beginning of training camp after 5 seasons and say "oh, don't feel like playing anymore, i'd rather smoke some bud" or "oh, I'm about to be suspended, fuck that, I quit" leaving his team wondering what they were gonna do. Detroit had the chance to find a replacement unlike Miami, who was left high and dry. Barry finished the season and said he was done. He bowed out early, but gracefully. People are just pissed because Barry still had alot of game left. Ricky left because he's a flake. If you can't see that, then I can't help you.
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 08:48 PM
American Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankustang
He could never be the player Preist Holmes is!!
Or the person he is. That guy has a good head on his shoulders. Ricky? Well, we all know what's in his head.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement