Dammit, I hate this time of year. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Dammit, I hate this time of year.

No sports are worth watching for a few more months.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 03:49 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

The table tennis championships hold no interest for you?

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Its 9 A.M Cockadoodle Doo

What about Baseball? Nevermind thats only good in October.

89' Notchback "Turbo Project"
93' Hatchback "N/A"
01' Platinum Edition F250

Don't Buy parts from SleeperGTS!!

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

I'm glad my love for Baseball returned. Otherwise i'd be going crazy right now like the rest of you.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 05:35 PM

Yeah, this sucks! And now i'm all pumped from UT winning the CWS, and i'm left hanging.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 10:32 PM
bottle baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg
yeah, no football, no basketball, only baseball and its only really interesting during the playoffs
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 10:37 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
I'm glad my love for Baseball returned. Otherwise i'd be going crazy right now like the rest of you.
You mean your team got good?

Baseball holds me over until training camps start. Rangers looked great tonight, by the way

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 01:50 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Lol. I was just thinking the same thing. He has the nerve to talk about us Texas fair weather fans. Let's face it if your team sucks you aren't going to post much about them. If they are kicking ass you will post up some smack talk. If someone is talking trash when your team is down you will try to defend them and if they suck really bad you will shut your pie hole. Much like the niners after training camp Hollywood will not have much to say untill the Boy's drop a game here and there. He won't talk about the niners just about how much the boys suck. lmao
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R

Baseball holds me over until training camps start. Rangers looked great tonight, by the way
You must have me confused with a Rangers fan. Turn on ESPN. The only ballgames they show are Red Sox and Yankee games. It's hard to get psyched or talk about yoru team if you don't get to see them play. I'm psyched about this year because I finally get to see all the games thanks to the internet. Besides, they were good last year (not this good), I just didn't get to watch any games. In fact, the Sox did a helluva lot better than my niners did last year.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr01
Lol. I was just thinking the same thing. He has the nerve to talk about us Texas fair weather fans. Let's face it if your team sucks you aren't going to post much about them. If they are kicking ass you will post up some smack talk. If someone is talking trash when your team is down you will try to defend them and if they suck really bad you will shut your pie hole. Much like the niners after training camp Hollywood will not have much to say untill the Boy's drop a game here and there. He won't talk about the niners just about how much the boys suck. lmao
You're a real fucking dumbass. How many times have I got to say it? Why would I talk about my teams here? None of my teams are Dallas teams are even rivals of the Dallas teams douche bag. I guess we should start a white sox or niners forum because two people on this site root for those teams. God you're a moron.
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 05:16 PM
Along for the ride

bring on college football!

marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Bitter Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hogg

MMA is year round, I have fights to watch all the time.
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Back To Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97

marcus
Heck Yeah! I can't wait. Tech has 8 offensive and 8 defensive starters returning this year.

But more importantly I'm just happy that it will be Football season again, the air will be crisp, the grass will be green and the hits will be hard! The shit talking will start up in full force again like it didn't miss a beat.

-Justin

Texan By Birth, Techsan By Choice.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001 GT
The shit talking will start up in full force again like it didn't miss a beat.
Scoreboard! Tech sucks!

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 07:13 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
You're a real fucking dumbass. How many times have I got to say it? Why would I talk about my teams here? None of my teams are Dallas teams are even rivals of the Dallas teams douche bag. I guess we should start a white sox or niners forum because two people on this site root for those teams. God you're a moron.
Can we start a Vikings and Cubs forum also?

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 10:03 AM
lol, this place sucks now

I just want hockey back
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 04:06 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDog
Can we start a Vikings and Cubs forum also?
Now Randy, you are obviously a fairweather fan and not a real Cubs fan because I don't see any Cubs threads in this forum. You faker.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 04:25 PM
Lifer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97

marcus
Hellyeah!! Right around the corner.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Lifer

Quote:
lol Nice sox's avatar don't remember you having that last year. Maybe thats because they sucked. You did have some niners crap as your avatar but I don't think it lasted long.
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
lol Nice sox's avatar don't remember you having that last year. Maybe thats because they sucked. You did have some niners crap as your avatar but I don't think it lasted long.
The Sox didn't suck last year. They played poorly in the second half to fall out of the playoff race. They were alot like the Rangers. Alot of home run hitting, not so good pitching. They led the league in homeruns last year.

I didn't sport a niners avatar last year, you are probably thinking of Molotov or Scottevil. Up until a week ago, I sported the floating monk for almost 2 straight years ( I took it down to put up the "old school" avatar for awhile).
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 02:00 AM
Lifer

Quote:
The Sox didn't suck last year. They played poorly in the second half to fall out of the playoff race. They were alot like the Rangers. Alot of home run hitting, not so good pitching. They led the league in homeruns last year.

I didn't sport a niners avatar last year, you are probably thinking of Molotov or Scottevil. Up until a week ago, I sported the floating monk for almost 2 straight years ( I took it down to put up the "old school" avatar for awhile).
Well I tried. You're pretty easy to get a rise out of when it comes to sports. But you must admit that even if you don't post threads about your teams you go out of your way to bash just about any Texas team. I would have to disagree about the rivalry thing because the boy's and niners have one. It may not be on the same level as the skins and eagles but the boy's vs niners is a rivalry. Ever since D. Clark made one of the biggest and luckiest catches of his life.
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Well I tried. You're pretty easy to get a rise out of when it comes to sports. But you must admit that even if you don't post threads about your teams you go out of your way to bash just about any Texas team. I would have to disagree about the rivalry thing because the boy's and niners have one. It may not be on the same level as the skins and eagles but the boy's vs niners is a rivalry. Ever since D. Clark made one of the biggest and luckiest catches of his life.
True, true. It's easy to get a rise out of me in sports, real easy, lol. I do bash your teams, but I have tried to hold back and save my bashing for when the ridiculous remarks are made and not so much other comments that may bug me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement