DFW Mustang Forums banner

NBA finals MVP?

212 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  dallasstars281 
G
#1 ·
I love Tim Duncan to death, but doesn't anyone else think that Robert Horry should have been the MOST VALUABLE player? Think about how much he contributed, and how much Duncan struggled. Yeah, it's evident when Duncan is on, he's on....but he wasn't on for the whole series, or even all of the games they won. If "big shot bob" hadn't been in there, they wouldn't have been in the situations to be that close. The announcers keep talking about how he's "Mr. Intangible," and all that crap and how he keeps making plays at the perfect time, blah blah blah... which I agree with, and he puts them in the situations to win the games. I think it's primarily b/c of the way everyone sees Duncan as the leader of the team, and the fact that Robert Horry is the Spurs' 6th man. That shouldn't affect his stature of what he contributes to the team, or perception of him being an All-Star player.
Who do YOU guys think should have been the MVP? Do you think they got it right?
I just want honest discussion and evaluations of everyones performances.

<----- putting flame suit on. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.