Did the Mavs just win the championship? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 02:27 AM Thread Starter
Sports weenie @ full attn

Thumbs down Did the Mavs just win the championship?

Because I swear HookEm just made NINE threads about the same game. Please, for the love of bandwidth, act like you've been past the first round before. Did you overturn cars downtown tonight too?

:waits for some bandwagon comment:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 02:53 AM
Raiden Wins

I will agree that the amount of threads is a little bit of overkill. Why not just post all in one thread?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 03:07 AM
Recovering Lush

Call a wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmbulance after all the shit u talked, fuckstick.

Wait, lemme gues..Cuban made the refs beat your boys by 40, right?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 08:21 AM
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm

one thread...come on.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 09:26 AM
MFFL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Did the Mavs just win the championship?
NOPE. But HOUSTON just lost out on it!!!!!!!!!! I'm the NBA is spared of Jon Barry in the 2nd round. What a fucking joke he is.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 10:00 AM
lol, this place sucks now

just what happens when shit talking goes bad
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by def1eppard
I will agree that the amount of threads is a little bit of overkill. Why not just post all in one thread?

I dunno....why not ask Sir WAHHHH-a-Lot why he doesnt just make all his crybaby posts in one thread?

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Sports weenie @ full attn

Quote:

Are you retarded? I DON'T LIKE THE ROCKETS and I don't believe I ever cried about anything. I left it up to you and your fellow bandwagon friends. But thanks for giving me the play-by-play on here. I felt the broadcast was lacking so I turned off my TV and just refreshed DFWStangs every 30 seconds.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Recovering Lush

Well that was a short trip on the bandwagon..........
You've been crying since game 3......get over it, take some Midol, freshen yourself up with a lil MAssengil, whatever the fuck you need to do.....just quit fucking crying about it. Boo fucking hoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R
Are you retarded? I DON'T LIKE THE ROCKETS and I don't believe I ever cried about anything. I left it up to you and your fellow bandwagon friends. But thanks for giving me the play-by-play on here. I felt the broadcast was lacking so I turned off my TV and just refreshed DFWStangs every 30 seconds.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Yea no shit. It's going to be hillarious when they get bounced this round. Mavs fans continue to live up to the stereotypes.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Yea no shit. It's going to be hillarious when they get bounced this round. Mavs fans continue to live up to the stereotypes.

I don't recall any Mavs fan proclaiming an ensuing NBA Championship, and only a few talked shit about a series win over Houston. There were quite a few Houston fans that did predict a Mavs meltdown, but they've strangely disassociated themselves from Houston's bandwagon, sometime around 3 minutes into the first quarter last nite.

If we do get bonced this round, so what? We put Houston in the record books in our game 7 performance, and had a great season...life goes on.

My only hope is that we can go out, execute, play hard, and be injury free....if all that happens, and we happen to go on to the next round, fantastic. If not, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
I don't recall any Mavs fan proclaiming an ensuing NBA Championship, and only a few talked shit about a series win over Houston. There were quite a few Houston fans that did predict a Mavs meltdown, but they've strangely disassociated themselves from Houston's bandwagon, sometime around 3 minutes into the first quarter last nite.

If we do get bonced this round, so what? We put Houston in the record books in our game 7 performance, and had a great season...life goes on.

My only hope is that we can go out, execute, play hard, and be injury free....if all that happens, and we happen to go on to the next round, fantastic. If not, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
Where is this Houston bandwagon? There is like 1 or 2 Houston fans(I only know of Black Ac and at no time did he leave them) then 3 people (myself in this group) that were rooting for the Rockets but never claimed to be rocket fans. Initially I predicted the Mavs would win the series, but then I retracted my statement (maybe not on here, but at work) that the Rockets would win. Then I flip flopped back to saying Dallas would win and then again to Houston. I'm just trying to find this Houston Bandwagon that I keep hearing about because I don't see how ZYouL8r can be considered a bandwagoner as it's well known that he is a Spurs fan and i'm definately not as I have stated several times that i'm just a Mavs hater, not a rockets fan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement