"The next great champ" - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

"The next great champ"

Dont know if it has been brought up already or not . It will no longer be on FOX , they demoted the show and now it is going to be shown on there cable channel Fox Sports Network . I think they are going to be shown on Sunday's now , instead of Tuesday's .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 03:41 PM
Make 7 Up Yours

I saw the commericals for that shit! That freakin' sucks.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 04:45 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

I haven't even seen any episode's yet? so sundays at what time and on what channel?

winner of 5 out of 9 at the 2007 spring cruise!
winner of 2 out of 4 at Redline 7/21/07
winner of 4 out of 5 at the 10/21/07 fall cruise!
2009 spring cruise- won 1 out of 2 races!!!!!!
2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 01:29 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA DOOM
I haven't even seen any episode's yet? so sundays at what time and on what channel?
Fox Sports Network and on Sundays @ 6:00 PM starting Oct. 17 .
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 06:48 AM
Your Daddy

that show is WEAK!! The UFC reality show will be way fucking better.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 06:57 AM
Lifer

They had some shows on FSN last Sunday, I found them rather entertaining. Would have been nice to see some KO's, though.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 06:59 AM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced89lx
that show is WEAK!! The UFC reality show will be way fucking better.
if they were to put a UFC style show then it would die for sure! people are better off watching WWE !

2010 spring cruise- 4 wins 2 losses but only raced 1 guy on my list and as usual couldn't find the others!!!!

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010 you will always be in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Rebuilding

I was wondering what happened to it! I'll have to reset Tivo to catch them on FSS. Thanks
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Your Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA DOOM
if they were to put a UFC style show then it would die for sure! people are better off watching WWE !
Bitch, please!

Your beloved sport of boxing is going down...

Check out Spike TV starting in January for the UFC reality show. I guarantee that there will be a 2nd season and it wont be moved to a different station because of poor ratings. lol

BTW, Fox Sports will be showing the Tito Ortiz- Chuck Liddell and Nick Diaz-Robbie Lawler fights Oct. 17th. If you havent seen those fights yet, definitely check them out. Nice KO's!!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 01:25 PM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

Quote:
Bitch, please!

Your beloved sport of boxing is going down...

Check out Spike TV starting in January for the UFC reality show. I guarantee that there will be a 2nd season and it wont be moved to a different station because of poor ratings. lol

BTW, Fox Sports will be showing the Tito Ortiz- Chuck Liddell and Nick Diaz-Robbie Lawler fights Oct. 17th. If you havent seen those fights yet, definitely check them out. Nice KO's!!
get it right bitch!!! my sport is K-1(Kickboxing) which I wish could be promoted better also here in the USA? but lets do a little comparison ? the shit your talking about on a FOX sports and a reality TV show compared to showtime,HBO,and the almighty PPV which spins off to either one the following week!!! now kick the little pea in that peanut skull of your's around and guess which sport makes has their fighters just fighting and blowing cash at whatever they want? and which sport's fight but still holds regular jobs for income and uses the money they get from fighting as a small Xmas bonus?????

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 06:23 AM
Your Daddy

lol at K1 usa. Thats a fucking joke!!
Hell even K1 in Japan is going downhill...

UFC has only been around for a little over 10 years. How long has boxing been around?
How do you expect them to pay high ass salaries if they cant even be shown on TV without people crying about how violent it is.... Mixed Martial Arts has evolved way more in the last 10 years than boxing will ever..
The sport is becoming more mainstream so hopefully some of the pussies at the TV stations wont be afraid to show it..

BTW, have you heard about Guy Mezger? Suppossedly he passed out in training a couple of times and may not be able to fight Tito Ortiz next week. I was really looking forward to that match but oh well....
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 12:26 AM
in memory of "lil' Roy"

Quote:
lol at K1 usa. Thats a fucking joke!!
Hell even K1 in Japan is going downhill...

UFC has only been around for a little over 10 years. How long has boxing been around?
How do you expect them to pay high ass salaries if they cant even be shown on TV without people crying about how violent it is.... Mixed Martial Arts has evolved way more in the last 10 years than boxing will ever..
The sport is becoming more mainstream so hopefully some of the pussies at the TV stations wont be afraid to show it..

BTW, have you heard about Guy Mezger? Suppossedly he passed out in training a couple of times and may not be able to fight Tito Ortiz next week. I was really looking forward to that match but oh well....
no I haven't had a chance to call GUY and ask him how feels about the fight or what kind of training he was gonna be doing for this fight! he might just be getting to old for the training or something? who know's?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement