Can A&M beat OSU this weekend? - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Back To Normal
 
2001 GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Beyond the Abyss
Posts: 6,180
Can A&M beat OSU this weekend?

It should be a pretty revealing game. What do you guys think?

-Justin

Texan By Birth, Techsan By Choice.
2001 GT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 12:17 PM
isn't a sissy
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Coppell, TX USofA
Posts: 734
Thumbs up

Early in the season I would have said no way. A&M has really picked it up in their last 4 games, most notably vs. Clemson and KSU. I hadn't seen OSU play until this past weekend and they seem to have a pretty high-powered offense. Not sure about there defense, but I think that if Reggie doesn't get sacked too many times he'll be able to create. I wish it was at Kyle Field, but what can you do...

Gig 'em Ags
Xcountry80 is offline  
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 12:35 PM
CFH
 
Kaji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: drinkin some jack daniels for Dimebag
Posts: 9,579
I don't think they can win.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT white hot

RIP - Dimebag Darrell 12/8/04
Kaji is offline  
 
post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 01:11 PM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
Justin, please don't be offended when I lay into Whookem Needs 8.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
We have a better chance of beating OSU than tu did beating OU. (Bait has been put out) LOL!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 01:49 PM
Got Lateral G's??
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Your mirror about to pass your ass!
Posts: 9,822
Actually, I hope they lose..........I am still looking for a REAL coach that can restore prestige, honor and do some recruiting. I don't want any more excuses for mediocre football.



Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
aggie97 is offline  
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 277
I think A&M has a good chance, will be a tough game though.

Beat the hell out of OSU!

Silver 2005 Mustang GT
gman01 is offline  
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Along for the ride
 
2cammer97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Frisco
Posts: 7,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
Actually, I hope they lose..........I am still looking for a REAL coach that can restore prestige, honor and do some recruiting. I don't want any more excuses for mediocre football.
I'm just going to pretend you didn't type that so I don't have to smack you matt.

And justin, why are you posting about A&M. you know we don't like attention, just want to lay low.

Both teams are playing solid football right now. Should be a good game.

GO AGS!

marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
2cammer97 is offline  
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
Actually, I hope they lose..........I am still looking for a REAL coach that can restore prestige, honor and do some recruiting. I don't want any more excuses for mediocre football.
I hear Mack Brown might be available pretty soon. Do you mean someone like him? LOL!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 03:55 PM
Got Lateral G's??
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Your mirror about to pass your ass!
Posts: 9,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
I'm just going to pretend you didn't type that so I don't have to smack you matt.

And justin, why are you posting about A&M. you know we don't like attention, just want to lay low.

Both teams are playing solid football right now. Should be a good game.

GO AGS!

marcus
What I would like to see is a coach that brings some energy to the program and can get the players, fans and alumni PUMPED up and drive home the desire to win 110%. Frankly, Franchioni can't do it. They need a younger coach that can relate to the younger players and get the team excited about winning and making the team great again. I really miss the old wrecking crew defense too. You probably don't remember the 92-95 seasons where the defense owned the field. Granted, the schedules were easier then, but you used to see players really amped up on the field and the great running backs we had then kept the team excited on the other side of the ball. The only thing missing at that time was a passing game.

I hate to admit it but the A&M program has gone down hill since 1997 and I am a little dissappointed in the University in general. Too much has changed from the old face of A&M with the removal of bonfire and many of the long standing traditions which have been cast aside because they "offend" someone.

Sorry, I am standing on my old ag soapbox and sadly, it's crumbling beneath my feet......



Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
aggie97 is offline  
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
I hate to admit it but the A&M program has gone down hill since 1997 and I am a little dissappointed in the University in general. Too much has changed from the old face of A&M with the removal of bonfire and many of the long standing traditions which have been cast aside because they "offend" someone.

Sorry, I am standing on my old ag soapbox and sadly, it's crumbling beneath my feet......
I agree with the tradition thing especially but I disagree, I think Fran hasnt had enough time to show us what hes made of, He is an excellent coach and I think A&M will make a good game of it this weekend.

GIG EM AG'S
shrp88lx's is offline  
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 04:38 PM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
I think Fran hasnt had enough time to show us what hes made of
True, he's only been there a short time. Although the only team with a winning record that A&M has beaten is Wyoming, Fran has made significant progress the last few weeks. This week will be a crucial game.

If A&M wins, it'll be a huge confidence builder.
However if they lose, they'll feel like a college dropout on graduation day.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 05:48 PM
American Idol
 
Moose Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: F**k land I'm on a boat motherf****r!
Posts: 2,888
The wheels could potentially fall off this weekend! But! And that's a big ole' butt. If the Aggies pull out a win, they've got Colorado at home and Baylor at Kyle Field west. They could possibly be 7-1 going into the OU game. More importantly, bowl eligible!

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
Moose Jr is offline  
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Along for the ride
 
2cammer97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Frisco
Posts: 7,029
Matt- sounds to me like you haven't watched any of the games this season, and I don't think you are giving Fran a chance. We have a very young team and they are a pretty exciting group. The defense is looking much better. Give it time. Like you said, the program had been going down hill since '98 IMO. it takes a while to get it back on track.

David, I agree this game is big but it's not like the season is over if we lose. I told you at the beginning of the season that I just wanted to see us win 6 games and beat Tech. Both of those are very possible, regardless of the outcome of the OSU game. I like what i've seen since the Utah loss and I think Fran is getting us on the right track. I would love to see us knock off OSU.

Go Ags!

marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
2cammer97 is offline  
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 09:20 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: stillwater, home of the cowboys
Posts: 1,096
sorry guys, i just dont believe it will be anywhere near possible to beat us on our homecoming at our place, granted, i think tamu has gotten a lot better since last year, esp. defense, and thats what im worried about most, i also think it will be our closest game of the year with the most defensive points allowed, but theres no way we will give up the win here, morency will run for over a 100 and d woods will make several key passes, we will also capitalize on tamu's errors, which i plan on there being a good amount of just like all games weve playes so far.
nicotino15 is offline  
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 09:24 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: stillwater, home of the cowboys
Posts: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicotino15
sorry guys, i just dont believe it will be anywhere near possible to beat us on our homecoming at our place, granted, i think tamu has gotten a lot better since last year, esp. defense, and thats what im worried about most, i also think it will be our closest game of the year with the most defensive points allowed, but theres no way we will give up the win here, morency will run for over a 100 and d woods will make several key passes, we will also capitalize on tamu's errors, which i plan on there being a good amount of just like all games weve playes so far.
a game i am getting more and more worried about, however, is us vs ttech on nov 27th, that game is scaring me. if we lose to ut and ou its no big deal, but ttech is going to be tough, and i think they could be the best chance to beat us besides ou ut.
nicotino15 is offline  
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 07:44 AM
Got Lateral G's??
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Your mirror about to pass your ass!
Posts: 9,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
Matt- sounds to me like you haven't watched any of the games this season, and I don't think you are giving Fran a chance. We have a very young team and they are a pretty exciting group. The defense is looking much better. Give it time. Like you said, the program had been going down hill since '98 IMO. it takes a while to get it back on track.

David, I agree this game is big but it's not like the season is over if we lose. I told you at the beginning of the season that I just wanted to see us win 6 games and beat Tech. Both of those are very possible, regardless of the outcome of the OSU game. I like what i've seen since the Utah loss and I think Fran is getting us on the right track. I would love to see us knock off OSU.

Go Ags!

marcus
Marcus, you are right, I haven't even BOTHERED to watch a game in the last 3 years. Call me a fair weather fan but I have been disappointed with EVERYTHING from that school since I left. I is just not the same school I attended and I think a bunch of older alumni feel the same way. Maybe it's time for a username change.....?



Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
aggie97 is offline  
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 07:53 AM
isn't a sissy
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Coppell, TX USofA
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Z28
True, he's only been there a short time. Although the only team with a winning record that A&M has beaten is Wyoming, Fran has made significant progress the last few weeks. This week will be a crucial game.
Look who else we've played though:

Clemson - was ranked coming in and we destroyed them.
Kansas state - never a crappy team, was ranked very high.

Utah spanked us, but they're a top 10 team right now.

I'm not saying we're one of the best teams in the nation, but there's a drastic improvement over the past couple years and this weekend will be the first true test away from home.
Xcountry80 is offline  
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 09:03 AM
Along for the ride
 
2cammer97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Frisco
Posts: 7,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
Marcus, you are right, I haven't even BOTHERED to watch a game in the last 3 years. Call me a fair weather fan but I have been disappointed with EVERYTHING from that school since I left. I is just not the same school I attended and I think a bunch of older alumni feel the same way. Maybe it's time for a username change.....?
I understand where you are coming, BUT, instead of turning your back you should still support. hmmmm.....maybe I need a username change as well....cough.....aggie02.....cough.

<----getting excited about saturdays game.

marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
2cammer97 is offline  
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 09:07 AM
SteadyRacing.Net
 
BLK306's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In a street car
Posts: 2,240
I think it will be a good close game but I still think OSU will pull through. Afterall it is their homecoming and they have been playing great football. I will be there this Saturday to watch it all. Go Pokes!!
BLK306 is offline  
post #21 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 09:56 AM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcountry80
Clemson - was ranked coming in and we destroyed them.
Clemson is 1-4.

Sep 4 vs Wake Forest W, 37-30
Sep 11 vs Georgia Tech L, 28-24
Sep 18 at Texas A&M L, 27-6
Sep 25 at Florida State L, 41-22
Oct 7 at Virginia L, 30-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcountry80
Kansas state - never a crappy team, was ranked very high.
Kansas State is 2-3.

Sep 4 vs Western Kentucky W, 27-13
Sep 11 vs Fresno State L, 45-21
Sep 18 vs La Lafayette W, 40-20
Oct 2 at Texas A&M L, 42-30
Oct 9 at Kansas L, 31-28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcountry80
I'm not saying we're one of the best teams in the nation, but there's a drastic improvement over the past couple years and this weekend will be the first true test away from home.
Yes, Fran has made significant progress the last few weeks. This week will be a crucial game.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #22 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 10:07 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 116
Go Pokes
Hey We Went To College Station Last Year And Won
So This Year It Is Homecoming And The Pokes Are Going To Put An Ass Whopin On Them

But Im Not Dogging A&m Because They Have A Great Crowd
Good Luck

Go Pokes :d

stix97cobra is offline  
post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK306
I think it will be a good close game but I still think OSU will pull through. Afterall it is their homecoming and they have been playing great football. I will be there this Saturday to watch it all. Go Pokes!!
Hey are you from stillwater

stix97cobra is offline  
post #24 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 10:34 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: stillwater, home of the cowboys
Posts: 1,096
i am, and i will be at the game sat. i can already smell the bratwurst and beer now. mmmm
nicotino15 is offline  
post #25 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Got Lateral G's??
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Your mirror about to pass your ass!
Posts: 9,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
I understand where you are coming, BUT, instead of turning your back you should still support. hmmmm.....maybe I need a username change as well....cough.....aggie02.....cough.

<----getting excited about saturdays game.

marcus
For me I was acutally thinking 'aggie_2%'er' LOL!



Looking for sponsorships for 2010 on the car above... PM for details and schedule.

I'm a mod motor GOD! LOL!
aggie97 is offline  
post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 11:08 AM
Along for the ride
 
2cammer97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Frisco
Posts: 7,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie97
For me I was acutally thinking 'aggie_2%'er' LOL!
Don't do that. I'll definately have to smack you then.

I'm hoping we can have the same luck against OSU on their homecoming that we had against Iowa St on theirs.

Go Ags!

marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
2cammer97 is offline  
post #27 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 11:22 AM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
Why did everyone pick to play A&M at thier homecoming?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #28 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 11:33 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
 
Who Needs 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: A little here, a little there . . .
Posts: 14,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
And justin, why are you posting about A&M.
TTU has a bye week

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960


Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.


Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.


"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill


The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Who Needs 8 is offline  
post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Back To Normal
 
2001 GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Beyond the Abyss
Posts: 6,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cammer97
And justin, why are you posting about A&M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
TTU has a bye week
Yep....and I'm already getting anxious. Man, waiting 2 weeks for the TTU Vs. TU game is going to be hell.

Texan By Birth, Techsan By Choice.
2001 GT is offline  
post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 07:03 AM
SteadyRacing.Net
 
BLK306's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In a street car
Posts: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by stix97cobra
Hey are you from stillwater
No but I went to school there.
BLK306 is offline  
post #31 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 08:45 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicotino15
sorry guys, i just dont believe it will be anywhere near possible to beat us on our homecoming at our place, granted, i think tamu has gotten a lot better since last year, esp. defense, and thats what im worried about most, i also think it will be our closest game of the year with the most defensive points allowed, but theres no way we will give up the win here, morency will run for over a 100 and d woods will make several key passes, we will also capitalize on tamu's errors, which i plan on there being a good amount of just like all games weve playes so far.
BELIEVE IT...WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shrp88lx's is offline  
post #32 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 09:18 PM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
LMAO!

I guess after today's win, shrp88lx's finally has enough courage to come out of the aggie closet.

Anyone else?

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #33 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 10:46 PM
isn't a sissy
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Coppell, TX USofA
Posts: 734
Heck yeah... what a great game. That's easily our biggest win since Oklahoma two years ago.
We're already 5-1, won one more game than all of last year, and we haven't even played Baylor yet : )
Xcountry80 is offline  
post #34 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 11:26 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
 
01WhiteCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Where's my beer?
Posts: 21,924
I think A&M can kick OSU's ass.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
01WhiteCobra is offline  
post #35 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 03:48 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Z28
LMAO!

I guess after today's win, shrp88lx's finally has enough courage to come out of the aggie closet.

Anyone else?
Oh I have posted pro aggie stuff before, but yesterday was just extremly pleasing. Plus Im like the only Aggie up here!!!
shrp88lx's is offline  
post #36 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 06:11 PM
M0DERAT0R
 
Boss Hogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Hazzard County
Posts: 19,655
There are more aggies on this website than anything else. It's just that very few have been posting until recently.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
Boss Hogg is offline  
post #37 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 08:48 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
Oh I have posted pro aggie stuff before, but yesterday was just extremly pleasing. Plus Im like the only Aggie up here!!!
You're not the only Aggie in here, it's just that after last year we aren't going to talk smack until we do something. Unlike other schools (tu) that haven't beat some teams in years (OU) and still talk smack every year. They find it odd that not all Ags talk smack when our team loses like they do. We support [email protected] without making an arse out of ourselves.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #38 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 40
Did I hear that A&M gets to put their names back on their backs after beating OSU? Seems like somebody was talking about it at our UT/ Mizzou tailgate.
RamAirJon is offline  
post #39 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 11:46 AM
Along for the ride
 
2cammer97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Frisco
Posts: 7,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamAirJon
Did I hear that A&M gets to put their names back on their backs after beating OSU? Seems like somebody was talking about it at our UT/ Mizzou tailgate.
I doubt that will happen. Fran left the names off to focus on Team work. I don't see that changing, especially since we are playing so well right now.

marcus

'92 Emerald Green Mustang LX Hatch 5.0
2cammer97 is offline  
post #40 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 Notch
You're not the only Aggie in here, it's just that after last year we aren't going to talk smack until we do something. Unlike other schools (tu) that haven't beat some teams in years (OU) and still talk smack every year. They find it odd that not all Ags talk smack when our team loses like they do. We support [email protected] without making an arse out of ourselves.
I didnt say "IN" here i said "UP" here in Kansas!!
shrp88lx's is offline  
post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-19-2004, 07:53 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrp88lx's
I didnt say "IN" here i said "UP" here in Kansas!!
You're right, my mistake.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: plano
Posts: 873
Talking

no they cant.

OSU
chevy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome