Texas Sucks!!!!!!! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
-----------------------

Texas Sucks!!!!!!!

5 in a row.........first shutout since 1980............AD is the REAL DEAL...

All you texas fans suck!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:34 PM
AHMO!

I just wish the OU fans would realize at one point how many Texas natives are on their team. Just an observation.

<----buckeye fan here and really can't say shit right now except they won a national title more recently than both teams.
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:32 PM
Old School

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91rednotch

We love you too 91rednotch!

Trevor
White 93 Hatch with some stuff done to it. whistles innocently

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:36 PM
dead

oklahoma is a worthless state. i dont care about college football.
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Lifer

I BEAT the SPREAD cant wait for the MONEY
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:41 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:

Yes he is... That guy is only 19 years old... I think that he'll only be at OU for one more year and playing for the Oakland Raiders, Arizona Cardinals, or Miami Dolphins in 06'...

post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Vikings are next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion
oklahoma is a worthless state
Amen!

02 GT
X-pipe and flows

post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 03:01 PM
AHMO!

only reason texas hasn't fallen off into the gulf of mexic?

Cuase Oklahoma Sucks.
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 03:28 PM
American Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
Yes he is... That guy is only 19 years old... I think that he'll only be at OU for one more year and playing for the Oakland Raiders, Arizona Cardinals, or Miami Dolphins in 06'...
From what I hear, he's gotta stay 3 years since he's playing as a true freshmen. New rule that I think went into effect this year.

"I don't have a problem with anger, I have a problem with idiots!"
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 03:36 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nate
I just wish the OU fans would realize at one point how many Texas natives are on their team. Just an observation.

<----buckeye fan here and really can't say shit right now except they won a national title more recently than both teams.
<------------ fellow Big 10 fan here (Go Big Blue! )

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 03:40 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDog
(Go Big Blue! )
That was a nice comeback today.
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 03:43 PM
AHMO!

second year in a row that minnesota had a chance to put them away and didn't....so sad...so sad...only team I hate more than OU is Michigan btw lol. But congrats to them on staying alive in the Big 10 race.
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Time Served

Oklahoma is the worse piece of land in the United States, want proof? Where did they build reserves and then move all the indians to? That's right, oklahoma, because they looked at it and said hmm, this land is shit, I guess we can give this to anyone who will live there.

And Adriean Peterson, he came from where? You guessed it, Texas.

Stang Lover in Fallstown Texas.
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 05:01 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

The one thing I don't understand about Peterson is his comment on how he thought OU is better because they develop/help out their talent into the NFL better than Texas. Where are all the badass OU guys at in the NFL?

Texas has tons. Just to name a few: Priest Holmes (RB extrordinare), Roy Williams (Already blossoming into the next Randy Moss), Ricky Williams (Retired, but soon to be coming back ), Chris Simms (Starting in his first game this weekend).

Aside from Quentin Griffin, who is on the snide as of late, who else is big name/playmakers from OU?
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 05:03 PM
AHMO!

dont forget quentin jammer from texas

but how about Roy Williams (duh) from OU and tommy harris.
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 05:05 PM
Time Served

Texas might have sucked it up...but it was a fun ass game to be at thats for sure
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 05:36 PM
Time Served

Everyone keeps on talking about that OU teams is made up of a bunch of texans. Is it because they dont want to play for Mack Brown or any other Texas school. You keep on bashing the state of Oklahoma Is that because all your football teams in Texas suck ass this year and thats all you can say just wondering. But Ou did win but only by 12 and last weak only by 15. I have to say OU SUCKS ASS TO. All I want to say is did you see the real game after OU - Texas. Yes it was an ass whopin by OSU.

GO POKES

post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 05:54 PM
BOOSTED32V Jr.

Quote:
dont forget quentin jammer from texas

but how about Roy Williams (duh) from OU and tommy harris.
Jammer is a good shut-down corner but he doesn't get a whole bunch of exposure due to the fact that he plays on San Diego.

The Roy Williams that plays for the Cowboys is good but again, the safety spot is not one that garners a whole lot of recognition (which it should at times).

Harris is on the Bears. Nuff said there.
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 06:01 PM
AHMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTVenom
Jammer is a good shut-down corner but he doesn't get a whole bunch of exposure due to the fact that he plays on San Diego.

The Roy Williams that plays for the Cowboys is good but again, the safety spot is not one that garners a whole lot of recognition (which it should at times).

Harris is on the Bears. Nuff said there.
well if you go by that...simms has started what 1 game for Tampa?, ricky williams is a pot head and out of the leauge right now. and roy williams has playe 4 games...not time to judge them. Just an opinion. I think both Harris and Willams will be good solid players to make several pro bowls each.
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:

OU has a nice team, but here's some perspective:

at the end of the day, TX gets to go home to Mecca/Austin, while Sooner Nation is stuck going back to that swill hole they call Oklahoma. HAve a 3.2 beer on me.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 06:42 PM
CFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
OU has a nice team, but here's some perspective:

at the end of the day, TX gets to go home to Mecca/Austin, while Sooner Nation is stuck going back to that swill hole they call Oklahoma. HAve a 3.2 beer on me.
Mecca? I guess if you are a homosexual.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT white hot

RIP - Dimebag Darrell 12/8/04
post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaji
Mecca? I guess if you are a homosexual.
pbviously uv'e never been to austin.

Dallas is more gay than Austin is.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 06:53 PM
dead

i guess if college football is life.. YAY OKLAHOMA!!!

but all jokes aside, id love to start a REAL team (by real i mean NFL, not college) there. I'd call the team the Oklahoma City BOMBERS
post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion
i guess if college football is life.. YAY OKLAHOMA!!!

but all jokes aside, id love to start a REAL team (by real i mean NFL, not college) there. I'd call the team the Oklahoma City BOMBERS
That's just soooo wrong and over the top......

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Time Served

Quote:
well if you go by that...simms has started what 1 game for Tampa?, ricky williams is a pot head and out of the leauge right now. and roy williams has playe 4 games...not time to judge them. Just an opinion. I think both Harris and Willams will be good solid players to make several pro bowls each.
And then, and then, and then... look at their fucking pay checks. I'd go into the nfl and be perfectly content to have a mil or two plus handed to me every year and not do a damn thing but practice and work out. You travel for free, you can afford a nice house and vehicles and support your family, you stay in nice places and get to visit all over the US. And if you don't play, you don't even have the risk of injuring yourself in a game so you stay fit and well. Now you might go there to play, but I am not seeing the downside of not playing either.

post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:34 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by stix97cobra
Everyone keeps on talking about that OU teams is made up of a bunch of texans. Is it because they dont want to play for Mack Brown or any other Texas school. You keep on bashing the state of Oklahoma Is that because all your football teams in Texas suck ass this year and thats all you can say just wondering. But Ou did win but only by 12 and last weak only by 15. I have to say OU SUCKS ASS TO. All I want to say is did you see the real game after OU - Texas. Yes it was an ass whopin by OSU.

GO POKES
They played colorado, an unranked team. It's like UT kicking UNT's ass, which they did.

post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by NtStangLover
They played colorado, an unranked team. It's like UT kicking UNT's ass, which they did.
Hey now!
Unneccesary ruffness!

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Time Served

Quote:
So you are comparing north fucking texas to colorado yeah right. now if they played maybe another texas team like baylor that would be comparable but i think colorado has a little more talent then those teams.

post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:51 PM
Time Served

Quote:
So you are comparing north fucking texas to colorado yeah right. now if they played maybe another texas team like baylor that would be comparable but i think colorado has a little more talent then those teams.
They are both unranked, which means they are not in what, the top 20 teams, thus meaning they aren't that good and will have their ass kicked by just about any ranked team. UT would kick the shit outta colorado too, so it doesn't matter.

post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 08:58 PM
Time Served

Quote:
They are both unranked, which means they are not in what, the top 20 teams, thus meaning they aren't that good and will have their ass kicked by just about any ranked team. UT would kick the shit outta colorado too, so it doesn't matter.
Well im glad you think that because i believe that texas sucks and will get beat by another oklahoma team in a couple of weeks. WOW texas is in the top 5 and played like shit today and you cant even blame it on Chris Simms

post #31 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 09:09 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Well im glad you think that because i believe that texas sucks and will get beat by another oklahoma team in a couple of weeks. WOW texas is in the top 5 and played like shit today and you cant even blame it on Chris Simms
I think chris simms would have done better than vince young did in this game, that's how bad he did. They only lost by 12, that's not really shit, they just didn't capitalize on things when they had the chance.

post #32 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Lifer

Well I guess Oklahoma needs something...I mean c'mon they dont have shit for any other sports.. ..Or a city for that matter.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #33 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Lifer

osu and ou are the only undefeated big 12 teams left, and i have a feeling it will be that way tilll oct. 31st too, that will be an interesting game, much more interesting than this red river shutout bullshit.
post #34 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
-----------------------

Texas got their asses beat again by another double digit margin......Like I have said all along...you shut down the running game and the game is over since Vince Young cannot pass the ball......He is a fraud!!! SVTVenom, Hookem, DavidZ28.....half a decade of losses now must really suck.
post #35 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 12:28 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Texas got their asses beat again by another double digit margin......Like I have said all along...you shut down the running game and the game is over since Vince Young cannot pass the ball......He is a fraud!!! SVTVenom, Hookem, DavidZ28.....half a decade of losses now must really suck.
You are trying to make 12 sound like a larger number than it is. Take away a field goal and it's a 1 digit number.

post #36 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 01:56 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
You are trying to make 12 sound like a larger number than it is. Take away a field goal and it's a 1 digit number.

why the texas fans sure were happy when they beat unranked arkansas, buy 2. texas got whipped.

oh btw, maybe UT might want to tell vince not to fumble in the 4th
post #37 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 09:29 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
oh btw, maybe UT might want to tell vince not to fumble in the 4th
You might want to tell Matt Jones to quit losing games.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #38 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 09:38 AM
I'm over it!

????

Is it a for sure thing that they are going to bring Steve Spurrier in??

BTW i still love texas win or loose.

I think it is funny that half the OU fans this weekend were tools. I was at a OU watching party and was the only Texas fan there. This lady was wearing a OU shirt and kept accidently holding up the horns sign..I think she forgot what shirt she was wearing LOL

post #39 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
-----------------------

Quote:

301 yards on the ground and 424 total to the UT 240 total. That is stuffing down someone's throat. Score was very deceiving. Texas did not run a play inside the OU 25 all day long. So much for the "BLUEPRINT" that SVTVenom always refers to.
post #40 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 10:00 AM
M0DERAT0R

Quote:
Texas did not run a play inside the OU 25 all day long.
This would be true, if you removed the plays in which Texas ran a play within the OU 25.

'08 Pontiac G8 GT
Bone Stock
13.7 @ 102 mph
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Time Served

I always laugh when someone says "Oh Yea well that player is from Texas" or "Half of OU players are from Texas" What does that have to say about Mack Brown and his stellar recruiting??? When you loose your own instate players to your most hated archrival.. That can only tell me one thing. You cant win and its time to move on...

Red River Shootout More like the 2nd bye week for OU....
post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 08:36 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Oh jesus, did you really just say that? You do realize how stupid and pathetic that makes you sound don't you.

"Well, we could have scored if it wasn't for OU putting a defense on the field and tackling so hard. They're bullies. We had them right where we wanted them"

So it wasn't the wind, it wasn't Chrissy (I'll answer that for Chris) Simms, it wasn't Q and half a dozen, and it wasn't... whoo I forget all the damn excuses. How about Texas got shut the hell out. 12 points might as well be 1 point when you guys can't score ANY.

post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 12:34 PM
CEO of......

gregg davis SUCKS. sure, lets run the same play 2-3 times in a row. definse did their job on only allowing 12points. i say, if you're going to run the option, bring back the wishbone

also, i'm wondering how close steve spurrier is keeping up with ut football these days. maybe he'll get a qb in there that can handle pressure and throw a pass to a MOVING reciever.
post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 04:26 PM
FPE - Full Plumber Effect

Fuck OU
Sponsored Links
Advertisement